Six; Explaination II

Magical Love

At Garden, 

Four of them sit on bench under huge sakura tree. Nana amazed with the tree because it huge than at her place. Nana took on light pink sakura flower and put it on her head.

"Wow, Nana you look more pretty with that!!" Chanyeol claps his hand excitedly. Sungyeol didn't blink their eyes looking at beautiful Nana. Nana blushed with Chanyeol words because no one praised her before.

"Stop looking at me." she pushed Sungyeol face away. "Thankyou Chanyeol. So now. Who the master students?" 

"Ahh master students! If you suddenly saw them at this school one day, they wearing dark red jacket." 

"First, Seunghyun. But we call him TOP because he tall and always on the top list of best student in Magical Academy." Chanyeol face near to Nana and whisper "He can change himself into........" Chanyeol stand and shout "M O N S T ER!!!!!" 

Nana shouted a little because shock with Chanyeol reaction. "Haish Chanyeol! Don't scared her!" Sungyeol pushed Chanyeol sit at his place back.

Chanyeol rubbed his head and giggle. "Hihihi, sorry Nana. Okay, I will continue."

"Seunghyun hyung, will change into monster if he want it or when he really really mad. Beside that, he can change into werewolf. He the strongest among three master students." Chanyeol said, "But he won't attack people for no reason. He calm. He can control his temper. That's why he in master class because he know when to use his power and control it."

Nana nodded, "Then if already change himself into Monster, how he gonna change himself back?"

"That's why he in Master class. Everything is control in his mind like playing games. He control himself. He know what he do." explain Chanyeol." Nana nodded.

Baekhyun walks to them while holding four cups of ice-cream. "Yayy, our bacon is back with ice-cream! Thankyou bacon~ahh" teased Chanyeol and take a cup of ice-cream at Baekhyun hand.

"Haih! I said don't call me bacon!! I hate it!" Baekhyun pouted and sit next Nana. "Okay bacon~~" said Chanyeol while eat his ice-cream. Baekhyun feel like to punch Chanyeol face when he call him Bacon. Nana laughed look at them fighting again and reminds to her old friends who like Baekyeol.

"Ignore them Nana. They always fight like that. Now let me continue about master class." Nana look at Sungyeol and nodded.

"The only girl in Master class, Chaerin or for short we call her CL. She the scariest girl in Magical Academy. She can cloned herself into 5 or 6 so, people will confused which one is the real her. But its hard for her because she need to train her clone be 100% like her.  Beside that, she can stop objects moving around her. Like stop the wind or weather."

Nana confused "Stop objects moving around her? That means she have same power with Lay?" 

Sungyeol shake his "No. Its different. Lay move objects and stop it using his mind. But CL noona can't move objects she can stop objects moving using her magic word. I don't know what the magic word is." Nana nodded "Okay, I understand now." 

"By the way, she hate all students in Magical Academy and she won't talk to us and also among her group. She will talk when she really inneed." 

"Ohhh." Nana nodded then she heard two boy fight. "Yahhh! Why you eating my ice-cream!!!" shout Baekhyun. 

"Because mine already finish and the ice-cream so niceeee~~ So I take yours!" said Chanyeol with happy face and take another scoop at Baekhyun cup.

"YAHHH!!!" Baekhyun shouted, "Give back my ice-cream you bastard!" Baekhyun pull Chanyeol head. 

"Haish this kid!" Sungyeol stand and smack BaekYeol head "Can't you two stop fighting? Ugh!" 

BaekYeol brushed their head, "But, him...." Baekhyun point at Chanyeol. "Shut up! If you two still fight, I burn your hair again! And I'm not kidding." said Sungyeol with serious face. Sungyeol is really not kidding. Chanyeol and Baekhyun scared with Sungyeol and they sit quietly. Sungyeol really mean with what he said. He burn BaekYeol hair before because they fight over cakes, and they need to shave their hair and wearing wig to class until their hair grow back like before.

"Now, I will continue back." Sungyeol sit "The third master student is Bang Yongguk. He the youngest in master class. His power is simple yet so dangerous. He can make us blind by using his own eyes."

"How? Staring?" 

"Yeah, somehow like that. He staring without blink and we can blind for a week. But he not always use this power when on tournament day because he hate it." Sungyeol said "Beside that, on his body have electric. He can shoot people using lighting electric. Yongguk can make small light until its become bigger. As long as he can control it."

"Oh, Master students will not feel tired." said Baekhyun who silence after Sungyeol warned him "They still not get tired even not sleep in three days. And three of them have one same ability. Healing. Same like Lay but Lay can heal other people. While they just can heal theirself." 

"Ohh," Nana nodded. "They are dangerous. Really. I feel scared right now." 

"Don't worry. If you you didn't go near them, they won't harm you." Sungyeol smiled.

"But why they still attend Magical Academy if they already Master with it?"

"Because they still didn't get any approval from Queen. Queen will come to Macigal Academy when its tournament day but the Queen will only watch Master students tournament to approve them graduate from Magical Academy." Sungyeol whisper, "But still the Queen still not satisfied with them until now. Master students get approval from Queen and Principal to practice theirself outside from school but they still need to attend Magical Academy."

Nana nodded "Ohh, what is tournament day?" 

"Once in every two month we have tournament day at stadium. That day, we need to fight to collect point marks. If we didn't get any points that day, we will not get any gold coins from Principal or Queen." said Sungyeol

"Who give the marks?" 

"Judges from castle will give marks." said Baekhyun "Tournament day is our big pratical exam. At Magical Academy we will only have one theory exam and others is pratical. Tournament day give us chance to show our power." 

"Haa, when the Tournament day?" ask Nana.

"In two weeks from now. So Nana, you better prepare yourself. You are not exclude from tournament day even you still didn't know your power" said Sungyeol.

Ohh no! I need to find my power before tournament day if not I will not get any marks or gold coins. I can't survive if I didn't get any gold coins. 

School bell rang. Nana follow her friends back to class with Sungyeol and BaekYeol. 

While she walking back to class she bump into someone. His face look familiar to Nana...

"Hi..we meet again." He smirked.

 

-------

New chapter update ^^ 

Heee. Hope you like this long explaination chapter hee

Please comments, so I know my reader opinion about my story :D

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments :)

Love you allll *virtual hugs*