The Secretary

Just on Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Let him in, please,” Soo Bae ordered one of his staffs. The staff bowed and left his office. After a moment, the door creaked open again. Soo Bae looked up only to see an unusual creature standing before him.

 

Handsome looks: check

Good body posture: check

Enough height: check

Masculine body: check

Stylish fashion: check

 

‘I better stop there,’ Soo Bae said to himself. ‘I hired him as a secretary, not as a bodyguard.’

 

“Good morning, sir,” the man greeted him politely.

 

“Good morning, please take your seat so we can start with the briefing.”

 

“Before that, sir,” the man spoke again. Soo Bae looked up to him with annoyance. He doesn’t want his words to be violated, not when he is the boss.

 

“Let me introduce myself first,” the man ended his statement.

 

Soo Bae’s annoyance decreased. He has a point. He didn’t even know his name. Let him introduce himself first. “Go ahead,” he told him.

 

“My name’s Kim Hyun Joong, sir,” was all he said.

 

“And?” Soo Bae asked him.

 

“You can refer to my resume if you want to know the details, sir. Now, can we begin with the briefing?” the secretary said still in a polite manner.

 

Soo Bae chuckled a bit. This guy in front of him surely knew how to piss him off.

Soo Bae was an arrogant jerk already. Then this man suddenly showed up and claimed to be his new secretary, but turned out to be an arrogant jerk as well? What’s this, a simple reunion of arrogant jerks? Where are their other co-jerks? Call them!

Soo Bae was just wondering for the other information about him. What if he was a serial killer who was hired by someone with a big grudge against the Lee’s? No, that can’t be. His dad wouldn’t hire someone like that.

Suddenly, Soo Bae remembered how he and So Min spent their time together the previous night. They had dinner to a fancy restaurant. Then they went to the riverside to walk with the cold breeze touching their bodies until they both shivered in the middle of the night. They talked about random stuffs about each other’s lives. He just so loved the feeling as he recalled it on his mind. The two of them got to know each other well because he was given a free half-day. Oh yes, a free half-day, because of none other than his newly hired secretary,…. …. …. ….

 

 

 

 

What’s his name again? Great, how can he forget when he just said it. Memory loss, Lee Soo Bae, you call it memory loss.

 

‘When I meet that secretary of mine, I will thank him forever……’ his thoughts from the previous day crossed his mind again.

 

He looked up again to the standing Kim Hyun Joong in front of him.

 

“Mr. Secretary?” he asked him.

 

“What is it, sir?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

They were both surprised for what the boss had just said.

Did Soo Bae just said thank you? THANK YOU??!!

Anyone who would hear it will definitely go insane. The almighty Lee Soo Bae doesn’t like saying thank you. Why? Well, as I’ve said earlier, he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter