The Date

Just on Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hurry, So Min! He’s been waiting forever for you!” Mrs. Jung told her daughter as she entered her room.

 

“I did not know forever could be just a short one hour, mom.” So Min replied with sarcasm.

 

“Aish! Too much mumbling! Just hurry up already!”

 

“Ok, ok. All right! I’m almost done!” she answered while raising her two hands in defeat.

 

When she came down the stairs, a handsome young man was waiting at the end of the staircase. He willingly reached out his hands for her to take. So Min was a bit shy at first, but she took it anyway. This was the first time she was going out on a date. Who with? Of course, it’s none other than Lee Soo Bae, the heir of one of the biggest businesses in Seoul.

 

 

****************************************

 

 

So Min luckily captured his attention when they hired her to be the planner for their business’ ribbon cutting event. And now, he’s been courting her for about three months. He considers his time with her as his toughest time with a girl. She was not the kind to give in easily and her family was no easy people as well. She has a younger brother, Jung Gyo Min, who was five years younger than she is, and unfortunately, this eighteen-year old kid has high standards for his most beloved sister. They were brought up by their mother, Mrs. Jung Rae Min, who was a very sweet and caring mother. Their father died of a heart attack when Gyo Min was only fifteen. As if luck was on their side, that was the time when So Min has just graduated from college, and she is now a successful event planner at a certain agency. Aside from this, they also generate their income from their family restaurant which was started by the late Mr. Jung and his wife.

 

 

************************************************************************

 

 

Lee Soo Bae was known to be a respectable man. He was the only child of the famous Mr. Lee Soo Young and Mrs. Lee Seung Hae. They were known to be one of the most successful businessmen in the whole of Korea. They were the owner of a big publishing company, or should I just say publisher. I really don’t have any idea. – oops! Author’s note.

This company has different branches from the different parts of the country. This was why Soo Bae grew up to be a spoiled brat. But he was trained to run the business as its future successor. He never went any serious with a girl before. But now, he was determined to get So Min in no time. He was having one of his greatest challenges, but he wasn’t the type to give up easily.

When Soo Bae began his special training in the company, his parents decided to held a ribbon cutting event for their branch in the capital city. That’s when they called an agency and hired the best event planner they could have. There entered Jung So Min who put much effort to her first major project. And to the Lee’s gratitu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter