The Favor

Just on Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This goes out to: PRINCEMACKAROO

(i don't have to explain, Sirra.. you know the reason why this is for you:'>)

 

~enjoy reading~

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

 

“Noona!” Gyo Min shouted when he saw a car parked in front of their house. He has been waiting for them. He rushed outside the gate and hugged his sister when she went out of the car.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to kill me?” So Min asked him and responded to his hug.

 

Gyo Min pulled away and looked DOWN on her. So Min looked UP on him with questioning eyes.

 

“Are you sure you are older that I when you’re this short?” he teased.

 

So Min pouted and slapped his arm.

“I hate you! You even called me a heavy sleeper last night!" she told him.

 

“What? I didn’t say that. I swear I didn’t!” he said pretending to be innocent.

 

So Min raised one of her brows. “Oh really?” she asked.

 

Gyo Min nodded.

 

“Swear it.”

 

Gyo Min released his arms around her and raised his right hand. “I swear.”

 

So Min then had a grin on her face. She looked behind her where Hyun Joong’s car was still there. He was sitting on the driver’s seat, the side window was down and he was listening to them.

She smiled at him.

 

He became stiff for a moment. 'Why the hell is she smiling so sweetly at me?’ he asked himself.

 

Gyo Min walked towards the car and left So Min behind.

“Hyung!” he eagerly called him.

 

“EH?” So Min asked him, but he ignored her and went straight to the car.

 

“Were you the one who answered that lady’s phone last night?” he asked him and pointed his index finger behind him where his sister was standing.

 

Hyun Joong just nodded at him.

 

“Great! Now, can I have your number?” Gyo Min asked him again.

 

“JUNG GYO MIN!” So Min yelled at him, but her brother still ignored her.

 

“Why?” Hyun Joong asked him back, also ignoring So Min’s presence.

 

“Because when I first heard your voice, I think you’re a cool dude! I wasn’t wrong! You’re really—“

 

So Min put her hand on his mouth from behind. When Gyo Min struggled, she had a hard time reaching him because he was taller.

“Sorry, Mister Kim. I didn’t know he would act like this around you.”

 

Hyun Joong laughed at their 'sweetness.' Since he was a child, he wondered how it feels like having a sibling whether younger or older than he is. Looking at the two gave him an idea of what he was wondering about for a long time.

“You can drop the formality, Miss Jung,” he replied.

 

So Min then remembered all the 'headaches' that she had given him since the previous night.

“But I’m really ashamed of… You know,” she said indicating the incidences.

 

“Weren’t you listening to me? I said don’t mind them, didn’t I? Just think of me as a friend and I’m sure, your shame would fade away,” he told her and smiled.

“Oh, actually, you don’t have to think of me as a friend. We could be real friends, right?” he added.

 

She also smiled at him. “Of course,” she replied and released her hold of her brother.

 

“Noona! Go inside and take a bath! I don’t like the smell of your menstrua—“

 

So Min put a hand on his mouth again.

“I will go inside if you’d be too kind to shut your mouth and leave my new friend alone,” she warned him while trying her best to reach his height.

 

“I… wi... Hmmm! Ngggg!!!” the younger boy tried to say.

 

“I don’t understand you,” his sister said.

 

He used his strength to push So Min’s hand away from his mouth.

“How could you understand when you’re hand was on my mouth?”

 

So Min just shrugged at him.

 

Gyo Min took a deep breath. “I thought I was about to die,” he said.

“Noona, I said I will! Okay? I will shut my mouth, but can I talk to hyung first?” he requested sweetly.

 

‘Why does he keep on calling him hyung?’ So Min thought.

“All right. Five minutes. I’m going to set my timer. You go inside right after, understand?” she commanded.

 

Gyo Min nodded at her.

 

So Min shifted her attention to Hyun Joong again. “Thanks!” was all she said.

 

“Anytime,” he replied to her.

 

She then smiled and headed inside.

“Be good, Jung Gyo Min or I’ll throttle you,” she told her brother before going straight inside to greet their mom. Even if it was just one night that she has been away, she had missed her mom's presence.

 

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

 

Gyo Min turned to Hyun Joong again when So Min was out of sight. “So as I was saying, I think you’re really cool. My noona doesn’t sleep that easily in just someone else’s house,” he began.

 

Hyun Joong did not understand what he was really pointing out so he asked, “Just someone else’s?”

 

“You know, she’s very conservative. I was shocked last night when I heard a man’s voice answered her phone.”

 

Hyun Joong was still confused of what the younger male was saying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter