The Confusion

Just on Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alert! Alert! Alert! as the title says, this is a VERY CONFUSING  chapter.. for me, it was.. I even asked myself, “WHAT THE HECK AM I WRITING?!" while doing this crap

 

I suggest you review a few chapters back starting from Chapter 19: The Choices to have a better grip of this chapter.. mehehe :P

 

ERRORS: as usual...

 

 

****************************************

 

 

 

Chapter 29 - The Confusion

 

 

 

“Call the doctor, please? Or even a nurse!!” she heard someone shouted faintly.

“Faster!! Damn it!!” the same someone shouted again.

 

She felt hands touching her, trying to shake her or do something she couldn’t clearly decipher.

 

Few seconds later, she felt the little consciousness she had leaving herself once more.

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

 

 

It was in the middle of the night when Hyun Joong heard the first whimpers since the day she got confined.

 

 

 

Since the day of his ‘supposed-to-be departure.’

 

 

 

He lifted his head and rose up from his seat to confirm what he was hearing. And to his surprise, he saw fresh tears gushing out from her tightly closed eyes.

 

 

‘What’s happening?’ he asked in mind.

 

 

“Hey,” he gently whispered.

 

 

She continued crying without waking up. It was giving him terror.

 

 

“Hey, open your eyes,” he strictly commanded while tapping her cheeks lightly. “Wake up, wake up!”

 

 

So Min’s eyes snapped open but it seemed she was still out of the world. She immediately sat up, looking around the room as if looking for something.

 

 

“No! No! No!” she subconsciously recited whilst shoving him away. She was obviously still drowning in whatever imagination she had.

 

 

“Hey. Hey!” he held her body tightly against his to restrain her jerking movements. “What happened?”

 

 

She was shocked to see him still there, staring so warmly at her. “Where’s the monitor in there?” she hesitantly asked while pointing at an empty space beside the bed. She touched her chest over the hospital gown that covers her petite body. “Where are those wires?”

 

 

Her actions confused him. And somehow aroused something there.

 

 

 

 

 

Down, boy.

 

 

 

 

 

Dear God. He was a young man completely in love with this lady in front of him. And there she was, touching her chest to find those ‘wires’ that seemed invisible in her point of view.

 

 

 

 

 

Down, boy.

 

 

 

 

 

He quickly grabbed her wrists without the permission of his instinct.

 

 

 

 

 

Wrong move.

 

 

 

 

 

His whole body heated soon as their skins collided against each other. But he stilled and didn’t remove his palms around there.

 

 

“Wh—what are you doing? Wha—w—wa—what’s wrong?” he asked, trying to cool down the sudden outburst of his urges due to her unusual actions.

 

 

“The—the operation. Did it go well? Do I need to have another one?”

 

 

The stuttering movement of her lips caught his attention. He watched it closely as she spoke.

 

 

 

Close. Very close.

 

 

 

He found it cute and so, the urges came rushing down again.

 

 

Since when did his mind become this cloudy and erted again?

 

 

 

 

 

Since the author wrote this chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, it went well and you don’t have to—HUH?! OPERATION??! DID YOU HAVE ONE??!!!”

 

 

And finally, he was back to his senses.

 

 

 

 

 

His non-erted senses.

 

 

 

 

 

She almost jumped on her position when he shouted those. She started letting out the tears that were flowing down on their own accord.

 

 

He held her closer, knowing how scared she was.

 

 

“I—I mean—the he—heart surge—” she stopped on her track of words as she began realizing something.

 

 

 

The hospital room. His whole appearance.

 

 

 

 

 

Why were they so different from what they’re supposed to be?

 

 

 

 

 

“Wha—What date is today?” she questioned blankly.

 

 

“The 10th of June. You’ve been sleeping for three nights already.”

 

 

‘Three nights?’ she repeated to herself.

 

 

And what did he just say? The TENTH OF JUNE?

 

 

“You—you mean—I—I—” she didn’t know the right things to say.

 

 

Silence. That’s all she could offer as she dig her sanity for the current si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter