The Secret

Just on Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOHOOO!! the fastest time I had an update. 6 days.. just 6 days.. OMG!! record-breaking!! wahahaha and the thesis is still not done.. oh, gosssssssssssssshh.. lemme dieeeeeeeeeeee

hopefully, next week will be the last week of school **cross fingers**

 

HOLY WEEK is the same with HELL WEEK.. oh yeah! only in **insert name of university here**

see you next year again.. mehehe xD

 

errors errors on the chapter.. 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY ATEs AROUND, ATE MAY (@bsjlover)

❤❤❤love you, love you always! ❤❤❤

 

 

 

**********************************************************

 

 

Chapter 25 The Secret

 

 

Hyun Joong laid So Min down gently when he saw that she already fell asleep in the midst of their embrace. He gave her a kiss on her head before pulling the blanket up to shield her from the coldness. He looked around the room to contemplate on what to bring to her once he comes back from home.

 

 

‘Food,’ he thought. He was too joyful that he had forgotten to feed the imaginary pets inside his stomach. ‘She must be hungry too.’ He smiled upon thinking about their moments not too long ago. Crazy as it might it be, but what mattered was they were contented and emptiness would be out of the topic.

 

 

Quickly, he grabbed his things and kissed her again on the lips before heading out of the tiny hospital room.

 

 

 

*******************************************************

 

 

 

The man walked forward, revealing himself from the darkness of the playground. “What were you talking about just now?” he asked again, adding more emphasis this time.

 

 

“Hyung—Soo Bae hyung—” the helpless boy uttered as he burst into a loud wailing. He covered his face with his hands, feeling ashamed of being a fragile person in front of the guy who broke his sister’s heart months ago. He was too helpless that he forgot about never calling him hyung. Perhaps he becomes more respectful when he’s agitated.

 

 

The older went to his side, understanding the pain he was feeling. He knelt down to his level. “Is this what I think it is?” he asked while holding up the envelope.

 

 

Gyo Min removed his hands on his face and stared in shock. “Where did you get that?” he snapped, finally returning his disrespectful side towards him.

 

 

“You dropped it mindlessly before exiting the hospital. I followed you here to hand it to you but then I’ve heard what you said and being a curious person as I always am, I’ve opened it as I saw the name of your sister on it.”

 

 

Gyo Min snatched it away from his grip. “Forget about what I said,” he sternly said and stood up. He was about to walk away.

 

 

“Wait up!” Soo Bae yelled. “You haven’t answered any of my questions!!”

 

 

“I don’t have to explain anything to you,” the younger shouted. “It’s not like you care.”

 

 

“Please!!” Soo Bae grabbed his arm upon reaching his spot. “Tell me, is it that serious? Will she be able to make it?”

 

 

This made Gyo Min turn to face him angrily. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?! WILL SHE BE ABLE TO MAKE IT? DAMN YOU FOR ASKING!! SHE IS MY SISTER AND SHE WILL LIVE LONGER THAN FOREVER!!” His tears reappeared from the wrath, mixed with despondency. He looked at the guy straight in the eyes and there, he saw the same weight of sorrow he was bearing.

 

 

Soo Bae couldn’t stop his own salty liquid when they came out from his orbs. “Tell me, I want to know,” he told him. “Because I—I care—I care and I—I love her. I love her so much that it hurts seeing them so happy in each other’s arms.”

 

 

He composed himself as he added, “But it’s my fault, isn’t it? I was the one who pushed her away from me. Away from the love I’m claiming though it’s already aimless as it is. What more could break my heart? This news?”

 

 

Gyo Min inspected him gingerly, expecting to see lies and treachery. But what he saw was the complete opposite. An opposite of what he was expecting.

 

 

 

Lies? Treachery?

 

 

But the eyes can always reveal what the tongue cannot.

 

 

Both men cried defenselessly as they poured out everything they have been keeping towards the one dearest lady in their lives.

 

 

 

****************************************************************

 

 

 

So Min woke up feeling the chill brush against her skin. She sat up on bed and found someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter