Teaser....again

Moving on from Grief

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

 


 

There is a ringing silence in the air, striking all sounds from the world, stripping all colors from open eyes. The deafening sort that strikes when the whole world tilts upside down and everything that was supposed to be true turns out to be lie. It is the sort that renders the mind blank and body limp and screams useless. It crushes the soul and deadens the heart, making it impossible to recover.

The sort of silence that makes you feel like you’re dead inside.

The sort of silence that no one can save you from.

The sort of silence that follows you for eternity.

The sort of silence that will never leave you alone.

Luhan thinks this sort of silence should go to hell. It should be burned at the stake, left to scream its misery on its own, as long as he does not have to hear.

Jongin clings to the oblivion of silence, drowning himself in it while Kai struggles to break free of the shadow that follows him every step of the way.

Baekhyun feels like this sort of silence should bother someone else. It should find someone who has no life to follow.

Yixing wonders if the ringing will ever stop, if this sort of silence will ever fade from his existence or if it will taunt him until the day he is lowered into his grave.

Yifan does not really have an opinion. Since he is dead, after all.

 

Secrets kill. They crawl up your spine and strangle you. They fester in your mind, piling on panic and fear, paranoia that the secret is out, that someone knows.

Everyone has a secret. Sometimes the secrets are small, if you have eaten lunch, if you finished your homework. Sometimes the secrets are big, if you loved him, if you can forgive me.

Secrets have a work of working themselves free. Sometimes, in anger, in fear and sometimes when one is drunk. All secrets have a life span. All secrets eventually come out. We can can try to believe that no one will never find out, but someone always knows.

Nothing stays in the dark.

Nothing stays forgotten.

Nothing at all.

Even the dead have secrets.

 

Author's Note: So I am  trying to write more often, now that things are getting settled! There's two more chapters to the end so please bear with this ty author a little while longer.  If there's something you want to see in the story, now would be the time to tell me so that I can incorporate it in!

Again, please leave comments and subscibe if you like the story.
 
Okayyyy....so for the little competition I had, only three people total commented so I decided to give eveybody five karma points wach. Now if I could just figure out how to do that, that would be great.