For I am Here

Moving on from Grief

For I am Here


There is light streaming through the curtains, weak yet so alluring and Luhan is content, nuzzling into the crook of Sehun's neck, breathing in the scent he has become addicted to, a scent of citrus that filled his days with so much glee. He silently traces the features of Sehun's face, features he memorized an age ago, features he knew as well as his own and he smiles, his lips curling slightly at the edges as he watches the rise and the fall of the chest of the man he loved so very much. He traces the light scars, faded into the edge of time, scar that reminded him of when he held Sehun in arms, blood streaming from his body, staining the asphalt and tries to remember the way his eyes were bright and vibrant when they were open, a deep chocolate with a depth that seemed as though he could see right through Luhan, eyes that used to look at Luhan with absolute love. Hands that used to keep him so close, in a way that made it seem like there was no end to Sehun and no beginning to Luhan. Hugs that made him feel protected from the world. Love that had enveloped him and chased away the dark from the recesses of Luhan’s mind.

Luhan stares at the sleeping boy on the bed, the fragile air that enveloped him, his fingers tracing the content features of the man he loved and promised to give up, if only to keep safe. He watches Sehun, swallowing slightly as the sleeping boy sniffles in his sleep and Luhan finally stands from the edge of the bed, smiling sadly when Jongdae enters the room, eyes adjusting to the contrast of dark and light in the room, to take over Sehun watching duty. Baekhyun lingers in the doorway, smiling softly at the both of them, and he takes Luhan by the elbow, handing the mute boy off to Suho, who curls him close, his sympathetic presence keeping Luhan at ease. Luhan rests his freshly dyed pink hair on Suho's shoulder, watching Jongdae Sehun's face, curled up against Baekhyun, with Minseok at his shoulder, hand settled comfortably on his head.

Suho is made of soft words, a soothing balm to the harshness that wrecked through him, and Luhan clings to him. He presses close, trying to rid his memory of the scent that had invaded his entire body, forcing him to waver in his convictions, and though Suho knows what he is doing, he lets him bask for a minute before Kai steps forward, and takes Luhan from him, gentle and kind.

Kai cards his fingers through Luhan's hair, his eyes soft, filled with understanding as he walks Luhan back to his own apartment, with Suho waving from the door of the apartment, closing the door behind them, going back to three who probably needed him more. Luhan waits until the door opens for him, and he steps in, relaxing he enters his safe space, his bones melting into the protection of his home. He smiles and he steps away from Kai, breathing in the scent he had gotten used to, hoping to replicate the tingling that Sehun had caused in his body.

He starts, blinking slightly at the sight of Kyungsoo, in his favorite seat, a small smile, one made of happiness, appearing on his face at the grumpy look on the shorter's face and he settles into the seat opposite of him, stealing a bite of the ice cream that Kyungsoo had liberally spooned out for himself. Kai snatches the the ice cream from both of them and stalks off to the room he shares with Luhan, grumbling about the invasion of his privacy. He smacks Luhan slightly and smacks Kyungsoo even harder, a triumphant smile at the sound of pain that the shorter male releases.

Luhan watches him go, vanishing into the room with a dark glare, wishing he did not have to go this route but his plan needed the infernal being that is Kyungsoo and Luhan was willing to risk anything to make sure Kai was happy and if that meant him hiding in the room from the despicable Kyungsoo and Luhan enduring his irritating presence, then so be it. He sighs, and shakes his head, his hatred evident in his eyes.

Kyungsoo scowls at him, and Luhan gestures around, his hands indicating something rude. "I will make myself at home. Thank you," he sneers at Luhan, and there is a soft sigh past Luhan lips and he gives up on trying to do anything to Kyungsoo.

The wide eyed boy returns to the seat, holding the vodka infused gummy bears that he had stashed away and Luhan grabs a handful, grimacing at the sour taste, before shoving his notebook into Kyungsoo face, smirking when the the boy chokes on his candy filled delights, shoving the inked notebook out of his face. He polishes off the last of the red bears and languidly picks up the notebook, opening it to reveal the many drawings, most of which involved his death. He chuckles lightly, marking the few pages he likes.

"Are we calling a truce, mute?"

Luhan smacks him on the thigh, and Kyungsoo nods slightly. "I'll take that as a yes then, mute." Luhan heaves an aggrieved sigh and pours himself a glass of the scotch that Baekhyun had taken to stocking into their apartment.

Kyungsoo flips through it and he finally lands on a plan he particularly he likes, his lips quirking as the thought of causing someone else pain and terror, lifting his mood immensely and Luhan leans over, head hovering over Kyungsoo's shoulder, nodding his head, agreeing to the chosen plan.

"You'll have to ask the beagle to call him since he despises the both of us," Kyungsoo says with a small chuckle, "We both have a startling affection for Jongin and yet, were the ones who ripped him away from his happy ending." He laughs lightly, leaning back and popping a yellow bear in his mouth. "We're oddly alike, you and I. We might have been good friends in a different time." He startles back when Luhan presses a hand, his nails fashioned into claws, against his throat, his mouth in a scowl,his eyes glowering embers of dislike and Kyungsoo manages a scream that has Kai running out of the room and pulls Luhan away from possibly mauling Kyungsoo. He tugs Luhan close, and he has to force himself to stop smiling, resting his head atop Luhan's, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, watching Kyungsoo cough as he tries to breathe.

"What are you two doing?" He asks, his voice highly amused as he sees Kyungsoo scrambling to regain control. He kisses the pink hair lightly, the tight hands around his back making him bold.

"You are bat crazy," Kyungsoo wheezes, his hands his throat. Luhan gestures wildly, his hand pointing to Kyungsoo, and back to himself, them insistently at Kai.

"He says he's nothing like you, you ed up piece of ," Kai says way too cheerfully. His glee causes Kyungsoo to take a step back and swallow, flipping to an empty page in the notebook and scratches his email on it.

"We'll talk more later. Far away from each other, ." Luhan shrugs and nods, his hands indicating his slight interest in their agreement.

 


 

Minseok heaves a sigh as he carries yet another tray filled with all sorts of food, hoping against hope that he would succeed this time. He clutches the tray tight enough for his hands to turn white and he stands at the doorway, arching Jongdae wipe down Sehun's face, listing to the side, as he trembles.

He forces a smile and goes over to the long jawed boy, pulls him down against him, settling him in a chair.

"Here, sweetheart, eat this. I just made it," he holds a spoon out, heart in his hand, crumbling when Jongdae rejects both. He still smiles, and keep offering, trying even when Jongdae pushes him away.

“Jongdae, you need to eat. Please. For me.” Minseok coaxes the exhausted boy, sighing when Jongdae shakes his head, still curled on the chair, watching Sehun with drooping eyes. Minseok holds the bowl in his hands helplessly, watching with sorrowed eyes, the husk Jongdae was becoming. “Dae...Please?” he tries one more time, biting his lip when Jongdae refuses again.

He leaves the room, the plate of food still in hand, and feels anger curdle in his stomach when he sees Baekhyun on the floor, next to the door, simply waiting for Minseok to leave so that he can enter.

“You ,” he seethes, hate running through his veins as he realizes that Baekhyun has the one thing he has always wanted and was blatantly doing nothing about it, relishing in the shocked expression on Baekhyun’s face and he knows that Tao is standing close, tense and ready to stop a fight. Minseok is itching to put his fist through Baekhyun's face, and he co templates the decision of ruining everything that he has worked for. Not wanting to hurt Jongdae any further, Minseok takes a deep breath before demanding that Baekhyun stands. It shows how worried Baekhyun is when he complies obediently and without protest. He swallows and tries to read Minseok's hate filled expression and Tao steps closer.

Minseok shoves the bowl into the smaller’s hands, his scowl darkening his face, only slightly satisfied when Baekhyun lets out a small squeak as it hits his stomach. “If you come out with that bowl full, I’m going to shove you out of a window and I'll make sure you land on your head,” he says abruptly, and turns, pushing away Suho with his all knowing expression, pulling his hands away from the only man he could ever fully trust.

"Where's Luhan?" He asks, only to be met with the directions of the apartment above this. He storms out, ripping off the apron in a fit of rage and slams the door behind him.

Baekhyun nods, despite Minseok’s exit and tightens his hands around the bowl, and walks into the room, steadfast and determinedly.

"Jongdae!" He calls out cheerfully, the door banging noisily behind him and he marches into the room, purpose in his stride.

He is met with dead eyes and a pale face, and Baekhyun offers up his brightest smile, his eyes crinkling close as he holds the bowl out, undeterred by Jongdae's shaking head.

“Now, now Kim Jongdae. What will Kim Sehun feel when he wakes up and you’re a withered bean sprout?” he asks, sitting in the seat next to Jongdae, the bowl in his lap as he spoons a mouthful of whatever Minseok has concocted and holds it Jongdae’s lips.

Jongdae shakes his head, and Baekhyun presses a hand to his knee, “please Jongdae, for me?” he asks, his eyes filled with worry and hope, meeting the dark and hardened ones of Jongdae.

“Please eat, Dae.”

Jongdae sighs, and moves to change the cloth on Sehun's forehead, and Baekhyun grabs his arm. Jongdae shoves him away, tired of everyone treating him like a rag doll, and Baekhyun presses him against the wall. Jongdae tries push him away, but days of refusing food has left him weak and helpless.

Baekhyun presses close to him, rubbing his nose along the bridge of Jongdae's, lightly pressing against the other boy, drinking him in, the thin ridges of his bones under his fingers, the protruding cheekbones against his cheeks, and he leans forward, mouth pressing close against his.

Jongdae gasps against him, and gives in almost without a struggle, his fingers curling against Baekhyun's shirt in want, and he effortlessly melts into the warmth he had been craving for so long, finally holding on to the one person who made him feel whole.

"Baekhyun," he murmurs when the boy pulls away, biting his lip, his voice hoarse as sandpaper, unwilling to let go. "Baekhyun," he repeats himself, and he chokes back a sudden sob. "Baekhyun," he says again, enveloped tight against the other, burying his head in his shoulder, tears that he held back for so long burning in his eyes falling, disappearing into Baekhyun's collar, and he finally feels solid ground under his feet.

Baekhyun holds him against him, hands tight on his neck and back, the feeling of Jongdae secure in his arms has him reeling. He says nothing of the seeping wetness in his sleeve, and whispers soothing words into Jongdae's ears, words that make him laugh weak and wet, as he pulls away, his own hands covering his face, wiping away the tears but the smile, small as it was, remain.

"Time to eat, darling," Baekhyun whispers, his hands cupping the soft face, wiping the tears away, his own smile brilliant. Jongdae sniffs and pushes Baekhyun away, chuckling to himself, when the other boy lets out an injured yelp and he takes the bowl in his own hands, feeding himself, making a mental note to thank Minseok. Baekhyun drapes himself over Jongdae's back, kissing the back of his neck and Jongdae playfully flicks on the forehead as he stands to change the cloth on Sehun's head.

"Later, we'll talk," he promises.

 


 

There was something wrong with his bed. Something terribly wrong. There had been something wrong with his bed for the past five months. It was lumpy and uncomfortable, and much too wide. Chanyeol could not find a way to sleep that left him feeling well rested in the morning. His mind was always turning, as he lay on his side, picturing Kai lying beside him, the sweet smile on his blissed out face invading his mind. He turns, hand smacking the illusion away. He twists and turns in the bed, longing for the weight of Kai settling against him but he holds himself back from reaching out to the boy in the next room, knowing the harsh words he had screamed in anger could never be taken back, was reverberating around the hollows of the walls, etched in the memory. He could taste the mind numbing fear that ran through him at the momentary terror that Kai had shown on his face when his hand stuck the wall. There was remorse in every cell in Chanyeol's body every time he lays eyes on something Kai had left behind, in an attempt to hide his presence. The darkness in Chanyeol's room shifts and he starts, slightly, tugging his blanket to his chest. He swears he can hear the pattering of footsteps outside his door and hushed whispers, grabbing the bag of salt he keeps close. There is a loud thud and Chanyeol shoots up from his bed, half terrified, and he huddles back under the covers, trying to cover his oversized body.

His terror increases when there is a creak and his door swings open, the sound ringing through the otherwise silent room.

A shadowy emerges and Chanyeol lets out a small whimper, his hand shaking so hard that he drops his bag, scattering salt everywhere. The demon yelps as it steps on the flung salt but brushes it off and advances forward until it stands at the foot of his bed. "Park Chanyeol," it begins, voice sounding suspiciously familiar, but Chanyeol was much too terrified to decipher why his demon sounded like Kyungsoo.

"Park Chanyeol, you have committed a grave sin," the voice booms out. “Please, I’m sorry.” Chanyeol wails, hands held against his face in a defensive position as he huddles into his sheets. “I’ll do anything you want. Please. Just stop.”

“Anything?” the sinister voice repeats, and Chanyeol can just feel him smirking, the damned demon. “Well, I do have something in mind.”

Chanyeol looks up, eager to please and get rid of the horror lurking in his apartment.

“What is it? As long as it’s within my power, I’ll do it. If not, I’ll ask Baekhyun for help.”

“You’re probably going to have to ask him for help anyway,” says the sinister voice and Chanyeol squeaks. A demon who knows him. He shudders and silently bemoans his fate, wondering how long this travesty has been watching him and he prays that it leaves.

“I have a very important task for you, Chanyeol and should you fail, I will haunt you for eternity.”

He was so screwed. He was so screwed that five generations from now, his descendants would be screwed too. Chanyeol really should not be making deals with the devil but what choice does he have?

"Park Chanyeol," the voice snaps and he shudders hard, "you are going to apologize to Kim Jongin or I'll rip him away from you." The light turns on, and the demon morphs from one shrouded in the dark and become the deformed mash between Kyungsoo and Luhan and Chanyeol screams, loud and shrill.

Luhan smacks him, in order for him to shut up, raising a threatening finger to his lip, the pixie like boy making Chanyeol want to cry.

"Do you understand, Park Chanyeol? If you hurt him anymore, I'll take him from you. And I'll do everything to him. I'll hurt him until he can never leave me. I'll twist him to the point not even Princess mute over here can save him."

Luhan turns to stare at Kyungsoo incredulously, and somehow Chanyeol believes him.

"I'll fix it. I promise." And this promise was not made because of terrifying monsters or things that go bump in the night. This promise was made because while he hid behind his smokescreen pretense, Kai was strong and Chanyeol lingered behind, too afraid to reach a hand out, too afraid that he would be shaken away. This promise was made because Chanyeol had finally decided to be brave. Chanyeol had finally decided to man up and win Kai back.

"I had to get him to fall in love with me once. I can do it." He says, confidence in his eyes and Kyungsoo smiles while Luhan shakes his fist, and the two leave, though not before giving Kai a scare. He listens to the low murmur of sound and sinks back to sleep, his determination sky rocketing to standards it had not been since the day he broken up with Kai.

Suddenly, his bed was just fine.

 


 

He dials the number from memory, sighing slightly as he hears the beep of the familiar voicemail box he keeps receiving. Joonmyeon breathes before he launches into another message, another message he knows will not be answered, no matter how much he wants it to be.

“Xingie? It’s me again. I’ve left you so many voicemails that your inbox should be full but it’s not which means you’re listening to them. And you probably know what’s going on here. I don’t know why you’re not calling me back, but even if I’ve done something to upset you, please call Baekhyun or Luhan to let them know you’re alright. I love you, Xingie. See you soon.”

He snaps the phone shut, and goes out of the bathroom, avoiding the pitying glance that Tao throws his way and goes over to the fuming Minseok who had returned to the room upon finding Luhan and Kai curled together watching cartoons.

He gently pats the angry boy on the shoulder, sitting beside him, and doing his best to push away the darkness that had creeped into his mind and smiles gently, hating when Minseok calms down enough to see through him and placing a comforting arm over his shoulder. Suho has the biggest urge to shrug it off and pretend that everything was alright. Instead, he leans into the warm hold, curling into his oldest friend for comfort.

"It'll be alright, Myeon."

"Will it?" He murmurs in response and sighs, shaking his head and leans closer, giving up on figuring out how the mind of the crazy clan worked, and worked on feeling hurt that he was being ignored by his boyfriend.

Minseok hums and his hair, quietly watching as both their lives went to ruin over boys that had taken their hearts, cradled them with love and sent them tumbling to the ground, crushing them mercilessly on their path to happiness, and yet the two of them can do nothing but watch, pretending to be happy for them.


 


 

Minseok stares into the shadows of the apartment, counting the number of creaks he hears in the apartment, when he hears Tao slide next to him. He shifts, accommodating the cat like boy against his side.

"How's my little kitty tonight?"

"Tired," he lets out a small yawn and curls against Minseok. He wraps an arm the younger boy, hand going through his hair. He takes in the sweet smell of pastries wafting off the taller boy and recalls the times the younger boy had curled up to him, just like this, when he was sleepy and tired, when the stress got to him.

This time was different though, because this time, Minseok was not dispensing comfort to Tao, rather Tao was curling to keep him warm, to comfort him.

Minseok bites his lip, and leans his head against Tao's shoulders, letting the heat soak in him.

"You know, I've been thinking..."

"That's a bad sign," Minseok chuckles and ruffles his hair.

"Shut up," Tao laughs and smacks him on the thigh. "It's about Jongdae," his voice is a whisper, and Minseok knows he can pretend not to have heard. He bites his lip, and decides to pretend not, but for once, Tao does no let him go. "We need to talk about him," he pushes even more, sitting up, and Minseok caves with little effort.

"What should I do about him?" He asks, hardly believing the fact that he was asking someone three years his junior who was as unexperienced in the romance department as a potato chip.

"Do you want him enough to fight Baek hyung?"

"I would fight him any day of the week. But that would hurt Jongdae...and I don't want that," Minseok sighs, and shakes his head, and laughs lightly, and Tao sits up straight, patting him on the arm.

“I have to give him up, Tao.” There is the sound of muffled sobs, and Tao wraps his arms around the smaller in comfort. “I’m hurting him, and I’m holding him back from falling in love with Baekhyun all over again. I need to stop this, because as much as I want him to be in love with me, he'll never fall in love with me the way he loves Baekhyun and every time I take him to bed, I know he's thinking about him, but I want him to think of me.”

“He’s an idiot for giving you up,” Tao whispers into soft hair, trying to comfort the shorter, barely wincing when he feels nails dig into his skin. He holds him tight, rocking him close. "You should break up with him. A clean break."

“I know I should. But I don’t want to. I love him so much.” Tao sighs softly, presses him closer, unable to do anything but listen to him cry. “What should I do, Tao? What should I do?” He is frantic, eyes filled with desperation. “He needs me, but he also needs him and I can’t tell him to choose when I think he’s going to pick the other guy.”

Tao remains silent, simply listening to the words spilling from his mouth, eyes widening when he sees a figure standing at the door and his face tenses, as he shakes his head, causing the figure to take a step back.

"Follow your heart,” he advises the two of them. “Always follow your heart.” Baekhyun nods from the door, and he takes a step back, letting Minseok cry on Tao shoulder in peace.

He knew that him being with Jongdae was unfair and that he was getting another chance with the love of his life was miraculous. Baekhyun goes back to the room, where Jongdae is curled up on the stuffed chair with a blanket over him. He watches Jongdae sleep, a sad smile curling up his face and sidles up to him, curling an arm around him and moving Jongdae slowly and cautiously until the boy is leaning against him, and Baekhyun tucks him under his chin, silently praying that Jongdae would pick him.

Because even if he did not deserve it, he knew that no one would make Jongdae as happy as him. And Baekhyun would make every minute of Jongdae's life, should Jongdae choose him, very happy.

 


 

He opens his bag and pulls up his phone, the flashing light telling him that Joonmyeon had caled again. There was a twang in his heart as he listens to the message, biting his lip, fighting back tears as he listens to the rich cadence of Joonmyeon's voice against his ear. He listens to it over and over and over again until he memorizes the words, and he can hear them ringing through his head. He finally pulls the phone away when he hears the instructor calls, pressing the end button on his phone.

“Are you sure you want to delete this message?” the voice is automated and he hates it. Yixing presses the red flashing button and breathes in. He opens his eyes and forces a smile, going out out meet his dance partners, with a spring in his step that had taken his months to perfect.

“I can do this,” he says to himself. “She doesn’t scare me,” his daily mantra reverberates through his head and Yixing steps onto the stage with a vigor that can only be caused the blinding lights on the stage head.

“I am Zhang Yixing and I am nobody’s .”

 


 

Sehun blinks slowly, his eyes adjusting to the sudden light and he slowly pulls himself up, glancing around the room, recognizing the walls of his bedroom. The dark curtains that Luhan had picked out two months into their relationship, the thick comforter that Luhan liked to curl up under while he pressed up against Sehun.

He smiles when he sees Jongdae and Baekhyun curled on the loveseat, tightly tucked together, winded together like octopuses. He swings his feet off the bed, relishing in the feel of the cool floor under his toes, and he practices walking, muscles tight after months of non use. He shakes, his hands grabbing the things around him, things that Luhan had picked for, his smile bright and happy in Sehun’s mind, supporting him as he manages to stagger to the door, opening it and slipping out, leaving Baekhyun and Jongdae behind.

He walks out, biting his lip when he runs into Suho who exclaims and pulls him into a tight hug, kissing the top of his head. Sehun laughs lightly, and he wraps his arms around the older man, and Minseok comes running in when he hears Suho shouting in joy.

Tao and Minseok pull him close to them, squeezing the life out of him and Sehun takes a minute to bury his head in their shoulder, thanking them for looking after him.

Tao scowls when they hug, and shoves Sehun in the direction of the shower. He waggles a finger in the direction of the other, and the two of them step into the shower. Minseok has to laugh when he hears laughter wafting from the shower, and Suho grins when he hears squeaks of playful teasing from the shower. The second they step out, Sehun in an ill fitting shirt and jeans that hung loose on his hips, the trio swarm him again,

Minseok forces him into the kitchen and orders him to sit, forcing him to eat a bowl of reheated soup, and Sehun smiles through every bite. He listens to them talk over him, astounded that so much had happened while he had been in a coma.

“I can’t believe this,” he says, eyes wide as he listens to Minseok tell him about the drama between Baekhyun, Jongdae and himself with a little helping of Yixing. “I should slap him,” he comments dryly, as he eats his mushrooms and he lets the words wash over him.

Although, admittedly, Sehun was really missing Luhan right now, but he knew that he needed to get a note on a mindset of Luhan’s so that he knew how he could handle the two bit terror that he would face later.

“How’s Luhan?” he broaches the subject carefully, wondering why no one was mentioning him to Sehun. He notices the way everyone was tense, biting their lips and holding their tongues, and realizes that something is very, very wrong.

“Where is he?” Sehun demands, and when no one answers him, he smacks his hands on the table, startling everyone. “Where is Luhan?” he demands, his voice hoarse, and yet he is made of fire and Minseok flinches away from him when he turns his glare on to the one person in this room who Luhan was close to.

“He’s upstairs. In the apartment.” Jongdae’s sleepy voice is welcome and Sehun whirls around, demanding more answers. “You’ll have to see him yourself,” Jongdae continues and he hands Sehun a key, “don’t be too surprised, Sehunnie. He’s not the same person.” Sehun nods and storms out, with Suho pushing his coat into his hands.Suho stops him, gentle voice making Sehun pause, and he lets Suho baby him with Jongdae fussing at him from the side as they stuff him into a giant parka and run a hand through his hair.

They usher him out, both clinging to him with the others following behind, unable to let Sehun out of their sight. Jongdae opens the door to the apartment and Sehun steps through, shrugging off the coat and stepping out his boots, with the other doing the same.

There is muted sounds coming from couch and Sehun steps into the living room, his eyes focusing on the pink fluffy ball of wonder sitting on the couch, wrapped in his thick blanket with the cartoons playing on the television.

Sehun starts forward only to stop when he sees Kai sitting beside Luhan, equally focused on the cartoons and he shrugs, knowing the weird relationship between the two while not on the bottom of his list of his concerns, was still pretty far down.

“Luhan…”he calls out, suddenly unsure, and Kai turns, sudden and with a snap that has him whimpering and Luhan pats him comfortingly on the head without even turning. Kai presses a finger to rouse him from his stupor and Luhan slaps it away, irritated with the interruption to his daily cartoons. He gestures wildly and Kai whispers in his ear.

“Luhan…” Sehun calls out again, and this time Luhan turns, staring at him in shock. “Hey baby.”

Luhan blinks slowly, and he stands from the couch, his blanket falling from his body. He shivers and Sehun steps forward, one step first before he is running until he is hurdling over the couch and crashing into Luhan, wrapping him in his arms, tight and hard.

“Luhan…” he whispers in his ear, breathing in the familiar scent of sweetness that surrounded Luhan, and he felt a light touch on his waist, and he crushes Luhan even closer, making up for the eight months that he had missed.

He blinks when Luhan steps back, his hands coming between them, staring at the ground. “Baby?” he asks, confused, watching Luhan shakes his head and he practically runs away, the door of his room slamming behind him, and Sehun stares at the empty space in front of him. He turns to Kai, who shakes his head apologetically.

Sehun bites his lip, and clenches his fist, marching to the door that was the only thing separating him and the love of his life. He knocks on the door, his fist practically cracking the wood open by the time Luhan inches it open, his eyes pink and swollen.

“Baby, listen to me,” he pleads, sticking his foot into the door and forcing his way in. “Don’t do this to me, baby.”

Luhan shakes his head, and when Sehun manages to shove his way his in, he backs away, though this time, Sehun dogs his every step. Luhan gestures wildly, and Sehun holds his hands in his own, threading them through. “My beautiful beautiful darling,” he whispers, and Luhan whimpers silently, his eyes wide and pleading, and Sehun tugs him close, crushing him close and Luhan relents against him, weak against the strong Sehun.

Sehun feels the tears seep through his shirt, and he finally pulls back, his finger sliding under Luhan’s chin, lifting his head up and he smiles softly, taking in the features he could never forget. He leans down and brushes his lips over Luhan’s doe eyes, his button nose, his rosy cheeks and when he finally lands on his mouth, tasting the sweet cherry, a taste he had been given briefly everyday, not enough to satiate his hunger for his tiny boyfriend.

His hands slide under Luhan’s shirt, situating at his waist, tugging him closer, teeth nipping at Luhan’s pink bottom lip, his tongue darting out to taste him.

Luhan parts easily under him, hands sliding into his thick hair, and he trembles against Sehun, his eyes closing when Sehun slides his large hands down his back and onto his , landing on the bottom of the thighs, picking him up easily and setting him on the back. Luhan’s head hits the pillow, his eyes opening slightly, drinking in Sehun in all his glory as he rears back to pull off his shirt, ripping Luhan’s off.

His lips spread in a smile at the familiar situation, and his hands go to Sehun’s belt buckle and he stops when he sees the scars marring the skin of Sehun’s body, moving himself up until he is seated, hands tracing over the curling darkness on Sehun’s skin. He watches Luhan, his delicate fingers over the thick scars, watching Luhan lean down to mouth at the last remaining reminders of the terrible things he had seen. He bites down, causing Sehun to gasp, but he lets Luhan do as he please.

When Luhan looks up, Sehun pulls him up, and he kisses him, unable to get enough of Luhan, and he pushes him on his back, but Luhan grins, and rolls over, shucking both their jeans and seats himself on top of Sehun and Sehun Jr. He opens the bottle of lube and wets Sehun’s fingers, grinning naughtily at the pleased expression on Sehun’s face.

He grinds down and Sehun moans, his fingers tracing over Luhan’s body, sliding down his to his entrance, his slicked fingers probing the tight entrance, and Luhan presses his forehead to Sehun’s shoulder, his hips rolling down against Sehun’s fingers. When he decides that enough is enough, Luhan pushes the head of Sehun’s member into his entrance, his mouth open in pleasure.

Sehun lets Luhan bounce and get a rhythm before he flips them both over, hovering over Luhan’s body, hands on either side of his head, with Luhan’s legs around his waist.

He s, the motion sending Luhan wild as he writhes against the sheets in ecstasy. With eight months worth of build up, Sehun does not last long, and he explodes with Luhan pinned under him, back arched, and the two collapse on the bed, panting.

“Shall we try that again, baby?” He whispers against Luhan’s ear, chuckling when the bubble gum boy shakes his head and buries his head in his chest.

“I meant that introduction, darling.” he mumbles, slightly surprised when Luhan shakes his head again.

“Luhan?” He asks, sitting up when Luhan slides out of the bed, putting his clothes on, sliding on black boxers that Sehun was pretty sure belongs to him, his bright blue shirt following and Luhan walks out with Sehun scrambling after him, shrugging his boxers and jeans on.

Luhan walks straight to Kai, patting him on the shoulder and the two stand, about to walk out of the apartment when Sehun comes tumbling out of the room, pleading for him to stop.

“Luhan? Please. What’s going on?” he asks, devastated when he is met with empty eyes and a dead smile.

Luhan touches his face lightly, kissing him lightly and he steps away, and Sehun catches him, “not this time, princess. You’re not getting away from me this time.”

Luhan bites his lip and tries to pull away, but he fails when Sehun steps forward, tightening his hold. “I love you, Xiao Lu. I love you...so very much. Please, please, please, tell me what's wrong?”

Luhan stares at him, his throat working slightly before he stands up, tall and determined, “Sehun,” he whispers, his voice as hoarse as Sehun’s, “I’m so sorry. I have to do this. I can’t keep hurting you.”

“You’re hurting me by doing this.” Sehun face is red, and he is filled with dread.

“Sehun, it’s my fault that you got into an accident. My fault you were in a coma. All my fault,” he whispers, tears sitting in the lids of his eyes.

“It was not your fault,” he says, his hands going to grab the thinning muscles of Luhan’s arms, “:Is that what you were thinking this whole time? That this was your fault. Because it wasn’t. It was a total accident.”

Sehun smiles lightly, “Xiao Lu, I love you. And nothing will change that. So please, please, please just come back to me.”

Luhan laughs and shakes his head, his mouth working but no words come and he gestures, frustrated.

“I love you,” Sehun chuckles, and cups his face, kissing the life out of him. Kai giggles from the back and slips out the door, letting Sehun remind just how much Luhan needed him.

He blinks when he runs in Chanyeol, smiling sheepishly and blushing as he tries to walk away. Chanyeol wraps a hand around his wrist, his eyes desperate as he turns Kai to face him.

“We should talk.”


Author's Notes: Ummm....I'm sorry that it took me so long to get this up but hopefully it is worth the wait! What do you think of the direction so far? Do you like it? Do you hate it?

Now onto a little thing I like to call a game: For any comments left, I will pick two lucky winners who will get 10 Karma points and a one shot for any couple with any story line!

Please leave a comment and subscribe.

I love you all!