Chapter 14

Moving on from Grief

Chapter 14

 


 

Baekhyun cries noisily into his books while Luhan watches on in amusement, his pen twirling absentmindedly in his hand. He reaches over, and gently pats the loudly wailing Baekhyun, who looks up at him with hopeful eyes, his hand holding up some sort of fabric, that he tries to shove in Luhan's face.

"Shut your trap, would you? I have a fifteen page paper to write and you're not helping, ," Luhan says pleasantly, promptly whacking Baekhyun with his hand before returning to his blank word document. Baekhyun huffs, and announces that he is going to the design studio to finish his work, with proper models and people who actually cares about his work. He turns to Jongdae, running out of the door, practically screaming, when Jongdae tries to wrap the precious fabric around Baekhyun's neck for interrupting his coding process. Baekhyun should have learnt by now, that anyone who disturbs Jongdae while coding would be subjected to horros no one ever should be. Sehun was still recovering from Jongdae did to his computer after the boy pulled the wire out because Jongdae was typing in the middle of night.

He curses the blinking cursor, and his fingers tap out a few meaningless words which Luhan deletes. "What do I care about the evolution of religion and how it shapes the world? Answer: I don't give a flying..."

Luhan's mumbled rant is cut off when Kai slides a book over to him, already opened to the page he needs, before flashing a smirk and returning to the middle of the room to continue his loud discussion with Yixing and Sehun. He scowls at the tanned male, grumpily grabbing the book, and starts typing. "Dancers," he grumbles, as he shifts uncomfortably on the wooden floor, while Kai, Sehun and Yixing tries to perfect their chereography for their final showcase at the end of the week. They were lucky that the three classes they were taking all decided to finsih up the year on the same showcase. Granted, Kai had actually finished his paper the week before, since he had managed to coerce the teacher into giving it to him earlier so that he could fully focus on his 'honing his craft'. Kai's words, not Luhan's.

Suho smiles sympathetically, "if you want, you can join me in the council room. Jongdae and I are going there to study. Well, I am. Jongdae just needs a quiet place to code before he explodes."

Luhan raises an eyebrow, "leaving Baekhyun behind? You know he'll come back. And he'll be whinier than ever whe he finds Jongdae gone."

Jongdae turns to him, irritation in his features, "let him suffer," as he returns to rapidly typing lines of indecipherable code into his laptop, "his voice makes me want to drive a screwdriver through my head."

Luhan nods, shoving his books and laptop into his bag, trailing behind Suho, who gently guides the concentrated Jongdae to the council room. He gives out apologetic smiles and keeps Jongdae away from the walls, while the shorter stays glued to the laptop, his fingers flying acroos the keyboard, only pausing to glare at people who bumped into him.

Luhan sighs in relief, away from the pounding music, the restless energy of the dance room, and he settles into the overstuffed chair, watching, a slight quirk in his lips, as Suho settles Jongdae into a chair, Jongdae hunching over his laptop, furiously pressing buttons, before pulling out his own laptop, his books spread across the table he has claimed. Minseok, who seemed to have been camping out in the council room in order to prepare for his finals, seats himself beside Jongdae, taking it upon himself to ensure that Jongdae stops, occasionally, to eat and drink, to rest his eyes, and to make sure he does not explode from sheer stress. Tao comes to Luhan, yawning like a kitten, as he plans the video for his final project, working on the models that he had been preparing since the start of finals month, syncing the three models to the scenario he has been working on. How he managed to get humans onto his laptop, what with all the lines and the 3D, Luhan cannot bring himself to care, because he has his own finals to worry about.

Luhan immerses himself in his books, lulled by the fingers hitting the keyboard, muffled curses, and screams of "Minseok, leave me alone," the once blank page covered in lines of black words, half of which make no sense to Luhan, but he keeps pouring words onto the pages only stopping when he reaches the twenty page limit, before going through the paper again, deleting, typing over his words until he is finally satisfied with the paper, sending it off to his professor, checking off one of the many papers he has to write.

He settles back, shifting in his seat, stretching, his head clouded with exhaustion, words swimming before his eyes as another blank document awaits him. "The theory of relative space," Luhan muses, wishing he had taken Jongdae on the offer of writing his paper. With barely audible grumbling, Luhan manages to scrunge up enough information from the measly amount of books and the very helpful Google for his ten page paper on that irritatingly unnessecary to his life path final. He rubs his hands over his eyes, pressing until the darkness turns into strobes of light before returning to his finals checklist, extremely pleased to see that this paper was his last to write and now he only had to suffer through a few paper exams before he could take a breath. He submits his paper, uncaring that this has the minimum efforts, and stares at his blank computer screen, hoping that the information for his next exam would be hidden in the lines of the picture of Kai and himself on his desktop. He jumps when a hand gently touches his shoulder, almost falling out of his chair as he whirls around to meet the gentle eyes of Suho, who emits an aura of calm that makes Luhan want to cling to him and cry. He thankfully takes the cold canned coffee, sipping it, feeling the artificial energy seep into his tired brain, his gritty eyes relaxing, as he swallows the bitter drink, wondering if he should wake the sleeping Tao, or if he should move the precious fabric away from his drooling face.

He hears the sound of Jongdae's palm hitting Minseok's head for interrupting him again, snatching the can of cola from his hand and drinking it in a gulp, shovling the rice into his mouth. "Happy?" the incensed boy asks, his cheeks bulging out. Minseok simply raises an eyebrow, shoving a piece of meat into Jongdae's mouth. Jongdae blinks and swallows, scowling when all Minseok does is smile and offer Jongdae another piece of meat. Jongdae leans over, chomps on the chicken, and returns back to his work, focused on his coding. Minseok just sighs and when he catches Luhan's eye, quirks a smile, "you'd think his boyfriend would be the one to take care of him," flipping his own books open.

"Baekhyun would probably drive him to push someone out of the window. Most likely Baekhyun himself. And after pushing him out, Jongdae would probably just sit back down on his chair and return to coding," Luhan bursts into peals of giggles, "death by coding maniac. The consequences of finals week," Luhan says dramatically, his hand swiping the air in front of him. Minseok chuckles at the statement, highlighting a random paragraph on his page. Luhan copies his notes over, in an effort to memorize them for his exam tomorrow. "I wouldn't mind that."

Luhan grins, one of his more manic smiles, "some days, I wouldn't either."

Minseok bursts into peals of laughter, only managing to muffle them when Jongdae throws a book violently at him. With an encouraging smile from Suho, the two return to the books, Luhan copying down pages and pages of notes, lines of formulas sticking to his brain, as he goes through problem after problem, making sure he could solve them all. 

Suho wakes Tao, an hour later, who returns to editing his video with a vigor that only final deadlines produce. Luhan retries his problems, going over them, until the formulas rattle about in his head. 

He only realizes that he has fallen asleep when he is gently shaken awake by Suho, who looks at him apologetically, pointing to the time. How in the world Suho had knowledge of their exam schedules, and managed to ensure that all of them got to class on time for their exams, and kept them all fed and hydrated, was something that hurt Luhan's brain just thinking about. How he did that, while managing to stay top of his class and be a splendid student council president was beyond Luhan. On his best days, Luhan still managed to lock himself in the bathroom and he had to wait for Kai to come and jimmy the door.

He washes his face, and does not bother with his clothes, uncaring of the fact that he has worn this three days in a row, and that they might smell. He has sprayed himself with the cologne Minseok has handed him, and the scent of Old Spice tickles his nose. He stumbles into his classroom, a buttered slice of bread stuffed into his mouth, courtesy of Minseok. He had left Minseok trying feed the too concentrated Jongdae some breakfast, so that 'his stupidly large brain doesn't shrivel up and die due to the lack of food.' Minseok's words, not Luhan's.

Luhan sits in his usual place, his bag hitting the floor with a thud as he pulls out his pages of notes, trying to cram some last minute information into his head, he smirks and notes that most students are like him, bags under their eyes, crumbled clothes that have days worn on them. He waits, fingers tapping on the table in an impatient song, as the papers that hold his future gets handed backwards until it reaches him. The booming voice of his teacher tells them to begin and he flips the paper open. Luhan takes a deep beathe and hunches over the table.

Formulas spill from his pen as he works on autopilot, the answers to the questions he had memorized the night before pouring into the paper. He is one of the last to finish, his hands trembling as he hands the paper over to the TA, who gives him something of a grimace. "The results will be out by next week," the nasally voice tells him and Luhan cannot wait to get away from the sudden pressure in his chest that settles at the thought of scores. 

He walks outside, feeling a little lightheaded as he clutches the walls, suing them to guide him, in order to make his way back to the student council room, to repeat his days of torture all over again. Luhan should have listened to his mother when she told him to take a lighter load. But no, Luhan had to be an overachiever and had to push himself to clear his freshman courses. Luhan is an idiot.

He is greeted with a plate of food, cheese stuffed mushrooms over brown rice, which he happily scarfs down, his grumbling stomach finally piping down after a proper meal, that does not consist of protein bars and sugared coffee. Minseok smiles at him, waiting for a critique, his eyes crinkled when he smiles widely. "This is the best thing I've eaten since I came here. You should cook for me all the time," Luhan mumbles, eagerly shoveling the food in his mouth. Jongdae is listlessly poking the chicken on his plate, eating the deconstructed meat, while on hand poked at his laptop. Minseok shuffles over, poking and prodding at him, forcing food down his throat, the screeches of indignation that follow only serving to make him laugh.

Minseok writes the recipe in his book, making a mental note to tweak the saltiness of his dish, to suit the dietary needs of the sedantry. Luhan tries to comfort Minseok, pretty sure that he is quite rusty, placing a hand on the shorter male's shoulder. "You're going to rock your cooking final, and then you can bring me the food so I can eat it. And if the teacher says otherwise, I'll poke him in the eye. And we can push him out of the window together."

Minseok laughs, and gives Luhan a quick squeeze, patting him on the , and Luhan pinches his cheek. "You have such pretty cheeks, so fluffy and puffy. Like a boazi," he says dreamily, his hands drifting down as he nearly collapses against the shorter man. Minseok squeaks in shock, and Suho hurries over, helping Luhan stagger to his feet, depositing him into one of the big armchairs that Luhan want nothing more than to curl into but he has one last final tomorrow, and Luhan has to study, causing him to struggle against a surprisingly strong Suho. 

"I'll wake you up in an hour, okay? Get some rest. Or you won't be able to do anything."

"I can still study!" Luhan pouts, still wriggling under Suho's hands.

"Nothing will stick in you rhead. Trust me. Some sleep will do you good."

"I'm fine. I'm fine," Luhan slurs, hands batting uselessly at Suho's. He reminded Suho of a kitten, the ways his eyes were glassy, his lips pink and pouty. "You know," Suho starts, a gentle smile on his face as he soothes Luhan's head, his hair while Luhan's eyes flutter close, "I had a crush on you first, you were so small and pretty and sad. At that time, I kept thinking, if  you were a girl, you'd be my ideal type. And then, I thought, it's okay if you're a man, I still like you. I wanted to hug you, and wrap you up. That's why I got to know Xing. And lo and behold, I fell in love with him. I guess it was lucky for me." Minseok smiles at Suho's sudden admission, chuckling when Luhan slurs out, "If Yifan was here, he'd have beaten you up. And it's good for me too, since I've got my new baby," causing Suho himself to laugh. "Yes, I suppose it is."

Suho lets Luhan sleep for two hours more than he promised, the sun barely rising when he regretfully shakes the older boy awake. 

"Are you a vampire?" Luhan asks the man, who looks at him with wide awake eyes. Luhan is sure that Suho has done more work and has studied more than all three of them combined, and yet here he stood, with not hair out of place, cardigan freshly pressed. And Luhan was very curious as to how he managed that. Luhan thinks that Suho should share his secrets, and teach Luhan his ways.

"Are you offering me blood?"

"Go feed on your boyfriend." Luhan sneers, as he swings his legs off the couch, mildly soothed when he hears the light chuckles that escapes Minseok, and the barely there grin that covers Jongdae's face. Although in the glow of light from his laptop, it was hard to tell, if Jongdae was laughing at his wit or smiling because he was so close to destroying the world with his code. Trust Jongdae to write a code to break into the University databases for his final. Of course, the whole point was to write a code that would combat the code that broke into the database, meaning Jongdae was doing double the work. But he was having fun, and who was Luhan to stop him?

Luhan cracks his books open, the multitude of business codes swimming through his head as he stares at the long lines of words printed in his overly thick book. He does what he does best, color coding his notes, rewriting his post its, and he basically tries to crush the information of the past semester into his skull. The scratching of his pen against the paper is soothing to the buzzing in Luhan's brain, and he writes until he falls asleep again, head slamming painfully on the table.

Suho lets him sleep until there is an hour before Luhan's seven thirty exam, and Minseok wakes him this time, tempting Luhan with the smell of fried eggs and turkey sausage. Luhan is bleary, obediently opening his mouth for the food that Minseok feeds him, as he continues to stare at his book. He lets Minseok manhandle him into fresh clothes, wash his face, all while Luhan mumbles what he memorized in the hours before. Minseok pats him on the , sending him on his way, before doing the same for Jongdae, who has to present his code to his professor today.

Luhan ambles to the classroom, just in time for his test. Luhan breathes, and lets the pen write on his paper, the answers coming back to him, with little struggle.

When Luhan leaves his classroom for the final time, hurrying to the student council room, collapsing onto his favourite armchair, and falling straight to sleep. Minseok stands with a bowl of soup in hand, before shrugging and force feeding it to the still coding Jongdae, whose meeting with the professor was pushed back to to later in the day. Suho covers the sleeping boy with a blanket, tucking it around him, and sliding a pillow under his head. 

 


 

It is five in the evening and Jongdae has just returned from his professor's office, a tired but happy smile on his face.

"I got an exemplary for performance," Jongdae whispers, his voice husky with exhaustion, and promptly falls over. "although he did get pale when I did manage to break into the security system . But he shouldn't be that suprised. I wasn't the only one," Jongdae mumbles into Minseok's shoulder, who soothingly pats his head, while trying to drag his body to the couch. "I'm sure you won't have anything to worry about," Minseok murmurs into Jongdae's ear, managing to pull the boy against him, trying to figure out a way to manuveour him to the couch. Suho has already pulled the cushions away, making room for Jongdae to curl up.

It is at that moment that Baekhyun bursts through the door and begins screeching in indignation at the sight of Minseok holding the fallen Jongdae, and tries to snatch the sleeping boy away. Suho sighs, the peaceful atmosphere broken with that particular high pitched scream. Minseok scowls and drags the dead weight onto the couch, tucking Jongdae in with the blanket.

"Sorry," Minseok says insincerely, "I've just gotten so used to taking care of him, that I just unconsciously looked after him. Again. While you were off doing...something else."

"I was creating a line of clothing that I've been working on all semester. It was crunch time and I had to finish. Also, Jongdae likes to be alone when coding. At least that's what he said."

"Ah but that's the trick. He wants to be alone, but he'll die if you do leave him alone. He won't eat, sleep, drink water. Hell, he'll forget to go to the bathroom, if you left him alone. So no. That's not what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to pester him and bug him until he eats, drinks and goes to the bathroom." Baekhyun scowls at Minseok's words, hands folding across his chest. "And how do you know this?"

"Because unlike you, I've been with him for the last two years. I know how he gets," Minseok raises an eyebrow, and starts pouring two cups of chocolate milk, and setting it down on the table. Luhan's hand reaches from under the blanket, his eyes still closed, and Minseok huffs, before feeding the milk to Jongdae through a straw.

Baekhyun stares, upset, as he watches Minseok tend to his boyfriend, pat Luhan on the forehead, convincing the two to eat something before going back to sleep. Pulling out his phone, Baekhyun angrily calls Yixing, who ignores his call in favor of dance practice, the three boys not participating in their showcase until nightfall. Until the actual dance competition takes place, the three would dance until their feet bled out and they dropped out of exhaustion. Baekhyun makes a mental note to check in on them with snacks and drinks later today.

Minseok ambles to the stove, something that Suho had put in once he had taken over the office, a little gift for Minseok, who had been his ex roommate, to cook on while the rest of them were working. To be honest, the only reason Suho had asked Minseok to be help Key with the event planning was 1) Minseok knew how to throw a really good party and 2)Where Minseok was, good food followed. And Suho might have gotten a little addicted to Minseok's food. Just a little. And Minseok had put the little kitchen to good use, the fridge always stocked with food and snacks, and the sounds of pots and pans clanging around the kitchen making everyone smile.

Minseok starts fixing a snack for the boys, peanut stuffed mochi, offering some to Baekhyun, who refuses them vehemently. He makes peanut butter sandwiches, ground peanuts smeared on crackers and plain milk ready, all by the time the two exhausted boys sit up, rubbing eyes, hair sticking up, with pouting lips. Baekhyun coos over to Jongdae who bats him away, more interested in the food. Baekhyun sulks, going over to Luhan who curls up to Minseok, head on his shoulder as the puffy cheeked male feeds him mochi. 

Jongdae smiles as Baekhyun pouts, playing his part of distressed princess perfectly, opening his arms once he has had his fill of a sulky Baekhyun, making Minseok and Luhan laugh, when Baekhyun squeals and practically flies over to cuddle in Jongdae's lap. Suho smiles, head shaking as he signs off on some paper, most likely for the after finals parties that would be an escape for the students after the last week of school. Baekhyun curls against Jongdae, whoes hand tangles in Baekhyun's hair, shrugging when Baekhyun refuses the delicious bread and stuffs it into his own mouth.

"Are you going to the showcase?"

"No, it's only for the participating students and the teachers. Even if we went, we'd just be a distraction."

Suho perks up, "Has Sehun or Kai contacted you? Because Xing hasn't been answering his phone." Luhan shakes his head, mouth opening for another mochi. "I talked to Chanyeollie earlier. I think," Luhan frowns as he tries to remember, head foggy with the memory of exams, "and Kai hasn't checked in with him either." Luhan frowns, and wonders if he should try calling the boys.

Suho nods, returning to his papers, and Minseok returns to trying to trick Luhan into eating a cracker. Baekhyun gets his fill of Jongdae, snuggling close, as the two giggle about something only they know..

 


 

It is early in the morning, when Luhan feels gentle fingers touch his face, smiling when he feels the gentle press of lips against his own. He presses back, his mouth parting and he feels the heat of a body presses against his. When the kiss breaks, Luhan's lashes flutter against his cheeks, and his eyes open when the solid press of a forehead against his, staring into the darkness of Sehun's eyes.

"Hi," Luhan whispers.

"Hi."

"I missed you."

"I love you."

Luhan blinks, breaking into a shy smile. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." Luhan blushes, biting his lip and he feels Sehun's hand tilt his head upwards as he kisses him again, slow and gentle.

"Don't you two get frisky in the council room!" Baekhyun shrieks. "Don't you two get frisky ever!" Jongdae rests his forehead on Baekhyun's shoulder, pining the writhing boy to chest, as he leans close to mumble something filthy into his ear. Baekhyun turns and swallows at the wicked gleam in Jongdae's eyes, and stands annoucing his intention to leave, dragging a smirking Jongdae behind him. He turns , casting a particularly hard glare at the twined bodies on the couch, "Don't you dare to anything to my baby in here," Baekhyun waves his hand around. "Suho had the decency to take Xingie home before they decided to make babies!" only stopping his lecture when Jongdae's hand touches a certain part of him.

Sehun waves a hand back, more involved in kissing Luhan than actually paying attention to his surroundings. Kai tugs him away, breaking the kiss, ignoring the whines on both sides, and presses himself against Luhan.

"Did you miss me?"

"I missed you the most," Luhan giggles at the scowl on Sehun's face, pressing his face in Kai's hair.

"I love you more than he does."

"I love you too Kai-ah."

Kai smiles and presses a kiss to Luhan's collarbone and he lays his head against his shoulder. Luhan tightens his arms around Kai's shoulders, the two curling up together. They grunt when Sehun slides beside them, hands wrapping firmly around Luhan's waist. How the three of them fit in the oversized armchair was a mystery but Luhan slides into one of the more comfortable sleep that he can remember.

 


 

"Let's go on a date?" Sehun Luhan's hair, as they watch television, Luhan's head laying on Sehun's lap.

"I'll have to check with Kai. But we're both are free on Sunday, I think."

"I don't want to go on a date with Kai!"

"Well then, what do you want?"

"I want to go on a date with you!"

"Oh...alone?"

"That's generally how dates work, yes."

"Okay. Let's go." Luhan sits up, a smile lighting up on his face. Sehun chuckles, gently pulling him down, pushing back into Sehun's lap.

"Not right now. I have to plan it."

"Okay..." Luhan blinks, curling close.

Sehun smiles, hands around Luhan's shoulders as he resumes through soft hair.

 


 

"And that is why I need your help," Sehun claps his hands together, the rapt audience before him looking decidedly unimpressed with his plans for the evening.

"I think your plan is stupid. I think you're stupid. I don't know what Hannie sees in you." Kai agrees with Baekhyun's statement, nodding gravely despite the arm that is resting against his shoulder. Chanyeol shakes his head, "Luhan hyung is a saint if this is how you treat him."

"Well, what should I do? What would you suggest, oh knower of all things that is Luhan?"

"Take him on a romantic picnic!"

Jongdae shakes his head. "That's what you like, Baek."

"I think a simple dinner, maybe a movie? Something simple."

"Walk in the park. Luhannie hyung likes to walk in the park," Kai pipes up and Sehun thanks him for being useful. He ignores the protests thrown by Baekhyun, smiles at the thumbs up from Jongdae and Chanyeol.

"You should give him chocolate milk too. Has a fondness for it," Minseok says from his corner, withdrawing from Tao's spiral into depression over the horror that is second place in his year. Baekhyun shoots him a glare, "you can't just hand him some milk and expect everything to be okay." Yixing lays a soothing hand on Baekhyun's shoulder, smiling softly. "What are you even doing here?"

"Actually, I asked Minseok hyung here. Xiâo Lu's been raving about your cooking for the past few days...and I was hoping you could teach me." Minseok is nodding before Sehun even finishes, naming a few dishes that Luhan favors. Sehun is almost gleeful as he thinks about Luhan and his pretty pretty smile, hands clapping together at the thought of their first date.

 


 

Sehun wants the ground to swallow him whole. Sehun wants to disappear. Actually, Sehun wishes he was sleeping, so that this would just be a nightmare. Sehun wishes that he could just die.

Sehun really wishes that he was not shielding Luhan with his rather thin jacket while they shiver under the bus stop, waiting for the bus to take them home. Sehun also really wishes that the food he had brought was not lying on the floor for some animal to scavenge and that his clothes were thicker. Sehun wishes really hard, that the ideal date he has planned was not ruined.

Luhan lets go of the jacket, the material falling on his face, as he turns to hug Sehun. Sehun is surprised by the sudden action and his thin jacket flutters to the ground, when his own arms circle around Luhan tightly. The two bodies press together, Luhan burying his head int he crook of Sehun's neck, stealing the warmth from Sehun's body.

"I had a lot of fun today," Luhan laughs when Sehun's hands tighten aroun him.

"Are you messing with me? Because if you are, I will cry."

"No, I really liked it," Luhan smiles before tip toeing to press a kiss to Sehun's lips.

"Even when I dropped the food that we both wanted to eat so badly?"

Luhan nods, pressing kisses to Sehun's face, hands clutching the back of Sehun's shirt. "I don't mind burgers."

"Even when it started raining?"

Luhan pulls back, nose rubbing against Sehun's, "I highly doubt that you can control the weather."

"What about..." Luhan cuts Sehun off with open mouthed kiss, hands looping over his shoulders, while Sehun's wrapped around his waist.

"I liked it all," Luhan whispers when they break apart, mouth chasing Sehun's. They keep kissing, until a certain group of people show up and begin mocking them. Sehun really wishes the bus would come on time, not just following its own little schedule when it's convieniant for it. They have passengers to account for.

Sehun clutches Luhan to chest, sitting him firmly on Sehun's lap, holding him tightly, so as to save those poor idiots the wrath of Luhan.

When the bus finally arrives, Sehun is horrified when the group of bumbling morons follow behind them, their muttered jeers not as quiet as they tried to be. Sehun is helpless as he watches Luhan march up to them, and promptly punch the tallest in the face.

Sehun can only grapple him close, stopping all his movement, when he finally gets his limbs to move, as he jerks acrosee the bus. The driver does not even pause, yawning widely as he drives through the pouring rain.

"Lets just stop here, yeah?" Sehun glares, his mouth set in a firm line, "or I'll let him loose," Sehun glances down to the struggling Luhan who looks ready to kill. Although, Sehun thinks it is kind of cute. Was Sehun crazy crazy? No. Was Sehun crazy about Luhan? Yes. That he would admit, anyday, anytime.

"Fine!" The tallest throws his hands up, gasping when the blood rushes from his nose, and they exit at the next stop.

"I think you've been spending too much with Baekhyun hyung."

"Or rather, Baekkie has been spending too much time with me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Baekkie is all words, poison that pierce you for days to come. I'll beat the living crap out the rest of them, scars that will last a lifetime. Not many people can go against us." Luhan laughs at the shock on Sehun's face, head comfortably nestled on Sehun's shoulder, hands interlocked.

"Well... I should be very afraid then."

"That's what Xingie's for. He balances us out. Without, we'd probably end up killing everyone we hated. Jongdae would probably make things worse."

"Have I told you I love you recently?"

Luhan laughs, "I think I could fall in love with you too."

Sehun is stunned into silence, the response being the first, with Luhan always shyly nodding or pulling him into a kiss. They stay in silence until they make their way to Luhan's apartment, and they stop in front of the door. Sehun presses a gentle kiss against Luhan's forehead, followed by a heated one on his mouth. 

When they finally part, and Luhan opens the door, hand still holding Sehun's as he stands in the doorway. "Would you like to come in?" Luhan asks shyly, and Sehun smiles as he steps in, leaning in to kiss Luhan again, wondering what Luhan would do next, when the light turns on in the living room, revealing Baekhyun and Kai's judgemental stares, Jongdae and Chanyeol's sympathetic ones, Yixing, Suho, Tao and Minseok's enthusiastic smiles. Sehun groans, hands tightening in Luhan's shirt, while Luhan himself laughs.

"Why the hell is Hannie wet, Kim Sehun?"

 


Here's a little something to get you into a studying mood: 

                

Because sugary treats get the brain going!

Even though I made Kyungsoo evil, isn't he so squishy when he is with his Luhan hyung? Like he's always happy around him. I call it the Luhan phenomenon.

 

Credit: To the owner of these amazing pictures at gifs...Like when do you sleep?


Author's Note: Hello again! A little something for all the darlings starting school! Haha I hope you like it! Isn't that picture appropriate? Happy first day of school for those who are starting...For those who have already started, well have a great rest of the week!

Hello my new subscibers. Thank you for reading! And to my old! Thank you for reading too!

I did the ice bucket challenge last Friday! Should I post it for you to see? Hehehe.

As always, Subscribe above and comment below or I will cry! :P