Chapter 17

Moving on from Grief

Chapter 17

 


 

Luhan watches in amusement as Baekhyun carelessly tosses a bouquet of flowers against the headstone. He smiles as Baekhyun encourages Kai to do the same, and Kai does as Kai does, simply setting it down haphazardly on the soft green grass, the pink lilies simply one of the many colors of flowers strewn across the grave. Jongdae quietly sets his own bouquet down, yellow petunias, neatly next to Luhan's white daisies, before moving to sit next to the doe eyed boy, arm wrapping around his shoulder, ignoring the annoyed expression on Baekhyun's face and the displeased scowl on Sehun's.

"Are you two alright?" Luhan whispers, watching as Baekhyun stalks off to sit with Tao, giggling in the other boy's ear, while Kai and Chanyeol curl together, and Sehun carefully plucks Jongdae's hand off, scowling when all Jongdae does is press closer to the other, practically folding himself in the other's lap, before heaving a sigh and allows Jongdae to cuddle up to his boyfriend, concluding that his despair is worthy of Luhan's comfort.

"I don't know," Jongdae says honestly, resting his head on Luhan's shoulder, "he hasn't spoken to me in three weeks. He keeps going out every night...and I...I don't know." He sighs, and nuzzles into Luhan's comforting hand, carding through his hair. Luhan presses a light kiss to his hair, and Sehun snorts. "You should kick his ." He winces when Luhan's foot connects with his shins, pouting as he rubs the bruised spot.

"He'll come through. You know him. He's a little weird. And a lot stubborn." Sehun snickers, "stubborn? More like hard headed. And an ." Sehun smiles through the smack Luhan gives him, laughing as the other boy squeals when he leans over to plant kisses all over his face. Jongdae sighs, and he has the strongest urge to violently throttle Sehun.

Kai settles behind them, pulling Chanyeol beside, laying across his knees to tug on Luhan's hair. Luhan smiles from where he sits, watching the sun shimmer on the shining headstone, the delicious offerings, that Yifan's mother has seen fit to cook, set out, the scent of incense lilting through the air. He feels peaceful, like his soul is at rest after months of being tossed at sea and he knows that he is finally safe.

Luhan smiles, watching his recently expanded circle of friends sit together, the sound of gentle laughter and sweet flirting lull through them, as they huddle around a gravestone which held the body of the man who has changed Luhan's life and who was the reason he could be so happy today. He leans into Sehun, who wraps his hands around the thin waist and pulls the smaller boy against, tightly tucking him close. Luhan feels secure, safe and he feels happy, a complete turn from last year, when he felt the world crashing on his shoulders.

"Things have changed a lot, haven't they?" Luhan smiles, his fingers playing with Sehun's. Part of a smile tugs the corners of his lip when Sehun links their fingers together, pressing them to his lips, smiling at the giggles that escape Luhan when he kisses each finger. "Things have changed. For the better. Of course. Is it because of me?" Sehun smiles down at him, pressing a light kiss to his forehead, and Luhan closes his eyes, his lips curving into a full blown smile, as he coaxes Sehun down to plant a kiss on his mouth.

Baekhyun's voice pipes up, "should the two of you of you be doing that? In front of Yifan's grave? Doesn't it seem disrespectful?"

"They can do what they like," Jongdae sniffs, and Baekhyun makes a derisive sound, "just like how you do whatever the damn hell you want," the comment that has Jongdae biting his lip, and swallowing. Luhan sits up and shoots Baekhyun a glare, tugging Jongdae into a hug. He shakes Luhan's hands off, and stands, shooting a watery grin, "I'll start walking back to your house, Lu. When you guys are done, Sehun can drive you back with my car," and walks away from them, his eyes b with unshed tears. Suho watches in concern, before he stands, quickly following behind the crying boy. He misses the glare that Baekhyun throws his way when he wraps a comforting arm around the tiny shoulders, offering to take him to Luhan's house.

Luhan sighs, shaking his head at Baekhyun and makes a gesture that could have been interpretated as 'get your together,' or 'dance like no one is watching.' Baekhyun simply turns his head away from Luhan, ignoring the boy for the umpteenth time and leans into Tao, ignoring the twinge in his heart when Jongdae walks away with someone else by his side.

 


 

Suho calmly gets on his flight, politely thanking the flight hostess, remembering fondly when Jongdae clung to him, begging him not to go. He chuckles as he straightens his shirt, pulling a cardigan to hide the wet spot and the mascara marks on his button up, half glad he decided on black.

"Man, if you leave me who is supposed to hang out with me? Where am I supposed to sleep? You can't just leave me! This is a crime!"

"You can still use the student council room to study and hang out. Minseok, here, will make you food until I come back," Minseok nods happily, trying to pry Jongdae off of Suho, and grumpily sulks in a corner when Jongdae simply wraps himself tighter around the student council president. With a smile, Suho keeps talking, managing to pull something from his bag, despite the tentacles latched to his body, "and here," Suho hands Jongdae an envelope. Jongdae opens it and is surprised when he pulls out a polished key, silver and shining, and stares at Suho with his mouth agape. Suho smiles, patting Jongdae on the head, "it's one of my guest houses. Well this one is an apartment, and it's right next to the school. I was going to give it to Xing when he gets back, so maybe you could look for some furniture and stuff in return? There's only a futon there and I had the wifi installed for you. So just write down stuff you think he'll like and I'll check them out when I get back."

Jongdae had sobbed into his shoulder, until the flight attendant had given them a fond yet exasperated smile, and motioned to the board, telling them that it was final call. Tao finally got his hug, sobbing equally as hard as Jongdae, smearing Suho's left shoulder with thick lines of mascara. He had left the two clinging together, tears pouring down their face, as they waved goodbye. Sehun and Minseok had simply rolled their eyes in exasperation, shaking their heads as they watched the two boys bawl, clutching him close.

Suho chuckles lightly, and pulls out his phone, making one last call before the airplane takes off.

"Hello Xing?"

 


 

Luhan tosses in bed, mumbling against Sehun's chest, and for once, his brow smoothed out, his body relaxed, and Sehun cannot help but smile when he nestles close, sleepily opening his eyes when he comes into contact with cold toes.

"Where were you?" he mumbles, burying his head in the crook of Sehun's neck, his eyes drifting shut, as he throws an arm across Sehun's chest, snuggling close. Sehun tucks Luhan close, his arm wrapped tightly against Luhan's waist, breathing in the warm smell of vanilla. 

"I was sending Suho hyung off," Sehun mumbles into Luhan's hair, and smiles when Luhan shifts, his head tilted to the side, sleepily frowning, "I wanted to say bye bye to him too." Sehun chuckles, pressing a light kiss to his head, "I think he knew that you wanted to when you fell asleep in his bed, waiting for him to finish packing. He appreciates the sentiment. He also told me to buy you chocolates as thanks." 

"Still...how did I get into your bed?"

"Carried you here myself," Sehun grins, "go back to sleep, Xiao Lu. I'll be here in the morning."

Luhan presses his nose into Sehun's chest, drifting back to sleep almost immediately. Sehun watches him, a fond smile on his face, as he closes his eyes, body curled around Luhan's.

He wakes up, hours later, to sniffling noises, and immediately shoots awake, panic searing through his veins as he sees Luhan curled into a ball, and immediately tugs him into his lap, pulling his hands away from his eyes, swallowing angrily when he sees the reddened eyes and the tear stained face, as he takes the shaking body and presses it close to his, the chill from Luhan's shivering self fading away when he wrapped in the thick blankets that Sehun owns. 

"Why didn't you wake me?" He clutches Luhan close to his chest, pressing comforting kisses against his skin.

"You said to wake you if I had bad dreams," Luhan sniffs, rubbing his eyes.

Sehun stares incredulously at Luhan, his mouth agape in shock, and Sehun, probably not for the last time, feels an incredible urge to shake Luhan into oblivion. "What do you call this then?"

"It wasn't a bad dream," Luhan mutters, suddenly looping his hands around Sehun's neck, pressing his face into the crook of his neck, and breathing in the citrus scent that seems to follow Sehun everywhere. He closes his eyes, hiding his face and Sehun cards a handthrough his hair, his other tight on Luhan's hip.

Sehun blinks, confused, "well then, why were you crying?"

Luhan smiles softly, "it was a good dream. A sad one. But it was good dream." He rests against Sehun's shoulder, tears still leaking from his eyes. Sehun can only nod, mystified by the workings of Luhan's mind, rubbing his back comfortingly as Luhan clung to him, like a koala. He gently shifts Luhan, laying him on the bed, kissing his swollen eyes, "next time, wake me up when you cry," he whispers into the pale skin, before fading back to sleep himself.

 


 

"I dreamt of FanFan last night." Luhan sips the hot chocolate that Baekhyun hands to him, watching Yixing flail on the computer screen, dropping whatever the hell it was he was eating. He hears the sound of an old lady berating him for creating a mess again and telling him that the food he was eating was an old recipe and that he should respect the ancestors who have toiled for hours to make this food. Yixing simply smiles apologetically, before scraping the food off his deak, and thanks the old lady for bringing him more. Baekhyun smiles, tight and thin, the worry apparent on his face, as he stays silent, watching the exchange with narrowed eyes.

"What do you mean you dreamt of my brother?" Yixing demands, hands holding the screen close to his face, close enought that Luhan can see the old acne scars that Yixing normally desperately tries to hide.

"Why did she call you Lay? Is it because you're lazy?"

"What? No! It's because my name is hard to pronounce! You should know that! Now answer me, you devil you!"

"I mean I had dream and Yifan was in it." Luhan continues to sip at the drink, rather enjoying the way Yixing was panicking. Baekhyun makes no sound, his features tense, as he grips the cup with white knuckles.

"Well, what happened?" Yixing almost screams. Why did his friends have to be so evil?

"Wel, we were in the city. And he told me that I could do anything I wanted. That as the architect, I controlled the dream. So I made the city turn sideways, but then all the dream people noticed me, and tried to attack me..."

"That's ing inception, you asshat."

"Oh yeah," Luhan takes a long sip from his cup, smirking as Yixing goes through several obscene gestures, before tugging his hair in exasperation. "We were just sitting in the classroom. You know the one where we ruined when we accidentally spilt acid cleaner and they had to redo the the floor of the entire school? You know since the tile was freakishy old and they didn't make it anymore and..." Luhan grins when Yixing fixes him with a deadpan glare and he gestures for Luhan to move on or else. It really is not terrifying when Yixing makes a choking gesture on the pixelated screen.

"We were just there. And we were talking. Like the usual. Like when we were students. And he told me..." Luhan takes a long sip, his throat clogged up and he bites his lip, taking a deep breath.

"What? What did he say?" Yixing's voice is soft and sweet, a balm to Luhan's frazzled nerves. He smiles, nervous and strained, and Baekhyun tenses beside him, laying a hand on his elbow in silent comfort.

"He told me to be happy. And if being with Sehun makes me happy, then I should be with him. He told me that since our love story was over, had been over for a while now and he didn't blame me for loving Sehun, but he wished Sehun didn't make me happier than he had made me. And he told me that he wished he had gotten to say goodbye and that his only regret was that he never heard me say I love you." Luhan grips the cup tighter, deliberately taking a long draft of his hot chocolate.

Yixing remains silent, his face soft and sympathetic, his smile as gentle as the day he broke to Luhan why Yifan had been driving so frantically.

Baekhyun breaks the tense silence with a harsh comment, "well maybe you shouldn't have be such an idiot, huh?" Unused to Baekhyun's current temperament, Yixing can only blink in shock as the shorter boy storms out.

"How long has he been like that?" Yixing is surprised at Luhan's nonchalant reaction to Baekhyun's reaction.

"Since you left. He isn't even speaking to Dae. And he's being a little . I give him a week before either I or Jongdae lose our tempers and...well I'd beat the out of him and Jongdae will emotionally him over."

Yixing shakes his head, "when will he learn?"

"Apparently, never. He's a little ." Luhan hears a snort, and leans his head back for Sehun to kiss, giggling when he tastes toothpaste and chocolate, the big hands curling against his face. "Spider-Man kisses are awesome," he mumbles against the cherry flavored lips.

"You two are disgusting. I hate you." Yixing scoffs when Sehun pulls Luhan into his lap, pressing kisses on his neck, a smirk on his face. He deliberately closes his eyes, "it's like watching someone violate a baby."

"You're just jealous that Suho hyung isn't there to be disgusting with you."

"There is that. But you go ahead and be disgustingly love sick with your boyfriend. I'm going to call mine and see if he can't use his wonderful black card to come visit me." Yixing logs off, the last image that Luhan sees is him sticking out his tongue, with his middle finger waving about. Luhan grins, pressing back into Sehun's hold.

"Good morning."

 


 

Baekhyun stares out of the window, mindlessly poking at his eggs, while Luhan and Jongdae keep chattering about something or other. He feels the irritation build up, when he hears the never ending sound of the two of them talking, his headache climbing to unmanageable heights. He drops the fork, the clang of metal against porcelain, a startling sound that stops the two chatter boxes who watch him with hard eyes.

Baekhyun simply glares at the, his two favourite people in the world and for the life of him, he could not find the patience to deal with them today and his voice is dangerously quiet, "would you please just shut the up?"

Jongdae's shoulder sags, as he bites his bottom lip, and Luhan gears up, his eyebrow raised in an angry gesture as he cracks his neck.

"Why? Is the hangover too much for you? Your head killing you? Maybe you shouldn't drink so much then." 

"What does it matter? I'll drink all I ing want. If I don't drink at a party,then what the am I supposed to do? Who do you think you are to stop me?"

"I'm your ing friend. And he? He's your ing boyfriend. Would you just listen to us, you hardheaded ?"

"Would you off?"

"Why the are you so mad? I can help you! I know quite a bit about being angry! So tell us! We want to help you. This isn't just about Xingie, is it?"

"This is about none of your ing business."

"Baek!" Jongdae stands, hands slamming on the table, "please. We just want to help."

"Oh all of you," Baekhyun curses, grabbing his jacket and walking to the door.

"Baek. Please don't walk out on me. Not again," Jongdae's voice is quiet, with a tinge of desperation.

The door slams shut in the wake of Jongdae's plea, and he collapses on against the sink, trembling hard.

"Baekhyun..."

 



Chanyeol smiles when he hears the ecstatic squeal escaping Kai as he clutches the moving lion, the carousel playing happy tinkly music with sporadic flashes of light. He holds the pole tightly, a hand on Kai's back as he giggles happily, leaning into Chanyeol.

When they finally get off the carousel, Kai points, his eyes sparkling in delight, at the turning cups. Chanyeol grins, his smile turning maniac when Kai clings to him, even when they sit in the turning cups, Kai clapping his hands excitedly when Chanyeol turns the cup, begging him to turn faster. Chanyeol's mind goes back to last night, when Kai had held on to him, the same over excited puppy, writhing under him, begging him to go faster.

Chanyeol swallows, his face flushing red, as he remembers, and Kai seems to like the red tinge staining his ears, as he presses closer, hand on Chanyeol's thigh. When they clamber off, legs wobbly, sugar high in their bloodstream, making their final stop: the Ferris wheel. Kai picks a red car, and they wait until it comes to a rest before they climb into the mechanical contraption, Kai immediately moving to the side, making space for Chanyeol's long legs.

The two crowd the small car, and Kai is comfortably enclosed, pressed against the warmth of Chanyeol. He leans a head against the giant's shoulder, smiling when he interlocks their fingers. "Thank you for bringing me to the carnival."

"I know that Kyungsoo never let you have a childhood. So I thought I could make up for it." Chanyeol sheepishly rubs the back of his neck, a slight quirky smile on his face as he looks to Kai nervously.

Kai smiles, and he leans over to plant a kiss on the corner of Chanyeol's mouth. "Thank you."

"Do I win best boyfriend of the year?"

"I think so." Chanyeol grins, and pins Kai to the wall, mouth pressing insistently against the thick lips, only breaking apart when the door opens and a sheepish employee ushers them out.

"I want you to have everything that you ever want."

"Thank you. Thank you so much for doing all of this for me."

"You know I'd do anything for you."

"I love you," Kai blushes and then turns to face Chanyeol, whose eyes are wide with shock and is frozen to the ground. Kai blinks, "well, say something."

"You've never said it before." Chanyeol tries not to hyperventilate, and he squats in the floor, red spreading across his face. "Oh my god, that's the first time you've said it, when we're not having ."

"If this is how you react, I'm never saying it again."

"No no no no no, I'm sorry. It's just...this is huge." Chanyeol looks up, and stands, quickly taking Kai's face between his hands, kissing the shorter enthusiastically. Kai laughs, his mouth parting for Chanyeol. 

"I really do love you."

 


 

Jongdae trembles as he lowers the cellphone, an unfamiliar female voice chirping from it.

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun? Are you there?"

Jongdae throws the phone across the room, taking satisficationn in the way the glass crunches and the way the voice stops squeaking, the unnaturally high tones, grating on his nerves. He drops to the floor, his knees banging the hard linoleum, sobs wracking through his body, as he curls up sobbing on the floor.

When Baekhyun returns, probably from the night of partying, he finds Jongdae sitting on the floor, eyes red and puffy, tear tracks down his face, no emotion on his face.

"Jongdae?" Guilt overwhelms Baekhyun as he squats down, taking Jongdae's face between his hands. "Are you okay?"

Jongdae makes no attempt to move, simply staring at Baekhyun with his dark eyes. Baekhyun feels worry well up, "Dae. Baby. What's wrong?" Jongdae continues staring and he raises a hand to trace the contours Baekhyun's face. Tears brim in Jongdae's eyes and he regards Baekhyun, with his lips trembling.

"Kiss me." Jongdae's voice is hoarse, and weak. Terrified, Baekhyun complies, pressing his lips against Jongdae's dry, chapped ones, tasting the salt on his lips. They move together, Baekhyun pressing Jongdae into the wall, mouths moving in tandem, as Jongdae presses his fingers into Baekhyun's skin, trembling against the other boy. When the kiss breaks, Jongdae leans their foreheads together, eyes closed, breath mingling, and he breathes.

"Who's Taeyeon?"

Baekhyun freezes, and he pulls away in a panic. "What are you talking about?" His voice is shaky, and his smile is too strained.

"Who. Is. Taeyeon." Jongdae's voice is quiet, barely any emotion in his voice.

"I...I don't know anyone...named Taeyeon."

"Should I call her the y then?

"Jongdae...Who told you this?"

"She called you. Said that she wanted to be your y again. Wanted you to her into the ground like you did last Friday." Jongdae gestures to the smashed phone, and Baekhyun stares at in horror at the wrecked device.

"You broke my phone?" Fury claws at Baekhyun's insides, and he turns to Jongdae. "Why the would you do that?"

"Because I could." Jongdae refuses to elaborate, not even when Baekhyun's fingers dig into his skin, and his words hiss venom.

"Are you ever going to tell me who Taeyeon is? Or should I tell you? I got into her file a couple of hours ago. She's very pretty, you know." Jongdae waves his hand. "Older than you. Likes to party. Recently broke up with her boyfriend. Parents pay for everything." Jongdae leans forward, "and last Friday, when she was at Jaehyo's party, you went and got smashed. And then you ed her into the floor, outside of Jaehyo's house. Then later in her car. And finally into her bed. After which, you came home and curled up beside me in bed." Jongdae smiles, thin and tired, "and like a fool, I trusted you like I always do."

"Jongdae. I can explain...it's just...we were fighting and Yixing was leaving and I...I needed someone who didn't question me. Who didn't push me."

"And you couldn't come to me?"

"You didn't care. You thought it was stupid that I didn't want to let him leave."

"No. I said you should try letting him go. I never said it was stupid. I thought it was cute!" Jongdae picks up the empty glass and throws it at Baekhyun. It misses and crashes into the wall, shattering to pieces. "I thought it was adorable that you looked after him like that."

"Jongdae..."

"And that wasn't the first time either. Ever since you started going back to the party scene, you've been sleeping around. Jessica, Changmin, Jackson and how many more? I didn't have time to look up files for all them. Why? Why would you do this to me? To us?"

"I had to! Yixing...Yixing was leaving and I lost my mind and I..."

"This is about Yixing leaving!?" Jongdae screams, and he fists Baekhyun's shirt, shaking him.

"Yixing is more important than anything else!"

"Even me?"

"Yes, even you! Maybe you haven't realized but you're quite low on my priority list right now." Baekhyun immediately covers his mouth, shaking as he reaches for the shorter boy, "Jongdae, I..."

Jongdae pushes Baekhyun away, walking away from him, picking up a small duffel bag. "I was an idiot for thinking you'd change."

 


 

Minseok opens his door, and stares in shock at the tired lines creasing through Jongdae's face, the red eyes that are filled with tears, the raw skin rubbed away by Jongdae's hand, and the trembling shoulders.

"Oh Jongdae. My Dae. I told you he'd break your heart. I told you this would happen. Oh my poor baby," Minseok tugs the shaking boy close, pressing him close.

He pulls them into his room, flashes his roommate a smile, and pushes Jongdae into his own room. He manages to get Jongdae to change out of his tank and jeans, getting him comfortable in pajama bottoms. He tucks a blanket around Jongdae's shivering body and brings over a cup of hastily boiled tea. 

"What did he do, Dae?" Minseok seats himself opposite Jongdae, his hands wrapping around Jongdae's. "What did he do?"

"He was being Baekhyun. I was stupid for thinking I could change him."

In that moment, Minseok hated Baekhyun, for causing the normally bright Jongdae to appear listless and crying, for taking the snark and sarcasm and changing into a form of despair.

"I'm going to kill him."

"Minseok." Jongdae's voice is thick with tears, hoarse with dismay, and Minseok's heart clenches. "Minseokkie. I want to forget. I want to forget about Baekhyun. I want to forget about him sleeping around. I want to forget everything. Please. Help me."

Minseok feels torn between going with what Jongdae wants or doing what was good for him. Minseok pushes him onto the bed, tucks the blanket firmly around his shoulders. He kisses Jongdae on the forehead, opening his drawer and pulling out two white pills and mixes it into the tea. "Finish your tea. We'll talk tomorrow." He the thick hair back, and kisses Jongdae on the forehead once more as the sleeping pils take effect and Jongdae slides into what Minseok hopes is a dreamless sleep.

"I told you this would happen Dae." Minseok pauses at the door and contemplates going after Baekhyun. He shakes his head, Jongdae would need him in the morning. Minseok pulls a blanket onto the floor and he manages to steal a pillow for himself. He curls on the floor, and settles himself to sleep.

 


 

Luhan frantically tears through the apartment, screaming at Baekhyun for the poor choices he has made, "and how could you do that to Jongdae. Ohmigod, what if something happens to him?" He slaps the once again drunk Baekhyun, shaking him, and has to be pulled away by Tao, before he beats Baekhyun to the ground.

Sehun was searching the streets, while Chanyeol and Kai were headed to the school. Luhan runs down, his eyes searching unfamiliar faces, pushing through the throng of people, as he keeps asking, "Jongdae? Have you seem Kim Jongdae?"

Luhan races down the street, impatiently tapping his foot as he waits for the light to turn green so that he could search the other side of the street. He sighs in relief when he sees Sehun across the street and he is holding his phone up, a look of profound relief on his face. Luhan sighs in relief, nodding. Sehun waits for him on the other side of the street, leaning on the traffic light. Luhan cannot wait to run into his arms, and to squeeze him close.

The walking man comes on, and Luhan runs across the street. He sees Sehun's face change from his favourite smile to one of horror. There is the smell of burning rubber that seems to surround him and Luhan turns, and he screams when he sees the swerving car, smoke coming out of the hood, spiraling toward him. Luhan barely feels it when someone collides with him, throwing him across the street, his eyes locked to the car, that blazes to light when it finally comes to a stop, two bodies resting infront of it, both at crooked angles.

He scrambles to his knees, crawling over to Sehun's fallen body, ignoring his bloody bruises, dragging him into his lap. There is so much blood everywhere, that all Luhan can see is red. He wipes the blood from Sehun's face, and no one can dislodge him from the body. Not the medical student, who presses his shirt into the open wound. Not the lady calling the police, who tries to pull him away from the burning car. Luhan clutches the red stained shirt tight, his voice soft as he begs for Sehun to just hold on. To not leave him. Reminding him that he had promised. That he could not lose the man he loves again.

Sehun's fingers twitch and his smile is stained with blood, as he touches Luhan's face. "Xiao...Lu..." bloody fingers tracing his favourite face, before he loses consciousness and someone is choking and Luhan realizes it's him when a paramedic forces an oxygen mask on him.  And Luhan screams when the paramedics separate them, crying and shouting, clawing and scratching those holding him down, only quieting when they allow him on the car, when they let him hold his hand, even as they work on Sehun, his wounds too severe to fix in the ambulance.

Luhan is left alone in the lobby, as they wheel Sehun into surgery, covered in blood and tears, the nurses asking him so many question, making his head whirl. "I don't know. I don't know. Please I don't know." He repeats himself over and over until they nod, and tell him to wait here. 

Luhan wonders if the blood has stained itself into his skin and he wishes that Sehun had just let the car hit him. In a daze, Luhan finds himself on the ground, sliding down against a wall, all strength lost from his knees. He brings his phone to his ear, the number already dialed before he realizes.

"Kai...Kai...it's me...something...something happened...something happened to Sehun."

 


 

Author's Note: Hello all! Welcome back! I hope you liked the new chapter.

As always comment below and subscribe above.

Happy readings!