A Letter from Oh Sehun

Moving on from Grief

So many of you said such nice things that I decided to just continue the fic like I had planned. Thank you for being so kind. I love you darlings!


A Letter from Sehun

 


 

There is no darkness without light. And there is no light without darkness. For one cannot exist without the other. You cannot destroy the darkness, the same way you cannot destroy the light. You must find balance between them both, and it is only then will you be at peace. I have failed at that. I hid in the darkness because I was afraid, because I could not face the pain. I should have known that what I was feeling was not true pain but rather merely one of the body. Sitting here, and watching you turn away from me, that to me is what pain is. Watching you see with with a broken look in your eyes as you blame yourself for my selfishness breaks my heart. Please, forgive me.

Darkness must not rule, just as light can only guide you. A lesson not many can grasp. I, for one, did not learn about it until it was too late. I will never forgive myself for the promises I have broken, but you forgive me everyday, working painstakingly hard when I should be the one to beg you for forgiveness, the same way your eyes plead for mine, There is always a path out of the forest, no matter how winding, always a door that opens when another closes. That is the truth, and I found my path. Though long and winding, filled with turmoil and dark shadows, I will find my way to you. Please forgive me for taking so long.

We are only as trapped as we make ourselves to be. We are only lost when we lose hope, when we lose sight of the goals we had when we started on this journey. There is always an exit, just as there is always an entrance. I will find my exit soon, I promise. I just need time to reach the end of my path. The end is near, for I can see the light, the light that is you. Please, forgive me one more time, while I lay here, useless as you cry.

There is a balance to everything, a counterweight for joy, a solution for hopelessness, for we make our own path, we make our own destiny. We are only as strong as we think we are. You are stronger than this, stronger than the drinks, the drugs, the . You can be stronger. But I am not a hypocrite, because I know I can be stronger too. I am a coward, too afraid to face the world, and thus I sleep here, in a bed of darkness, telling lie after lie to myself everyday that I am trying to break free. Please, forgive me.

We might be defined by those who raised us, those who surround us, but the lingering factor that derives our motivation is us. What we want, what we need, what we must have. We will fight, and we will cry. We will get angry and we will rage. But we will also be happy, and we will smile. And a smile is worth a thousand tears. A hug is worth a thousand fights. I want your kisses, I need them like air for they give me strength to fight a thousand days. But I am so tired of fighting. Please forgive me.

I will always love you.

It is a pathetic excuse, but I cling to it, like a child who hides behind a tree in plain sight and expects you not to see. It gives me strength, you see and I desperately need some. It gives me hope when I have lost it all, and when I think the darkness is overwhelming, I hold onto your whispered words and the sounds of your laughter and I find it in me to crawl away from it. But it is not enough to save me. Not yet. Please forgive me.

Even when time ends, and tomorrow never begins, I will find you, whether in mortal plains of this world or the ethereal skies of the next. I will always find you.

Wait for me.

I beg you.

I will come.

Trust in me.

Believe in me.

Have faith in me.

I will return to you.

My eternal love.

My almost lover.

I will love you forever.

 


 

The gentle warmth of sunlight has him smiling through closed eyes and Sehun turns slightly, the sight of a sleeping Luhan, curled against him, head resting on his chest, breathing evenly. He Luhan's thick hair, pressing a light kiss to his forehead. He slowly inches off the bed, breathing a small sigh of relief as he manages to get up without waking Luhan. He slides into the bathroom, hissing when the cold tiles come into contact with his bare feet. He immediately turns, eyes wide open, hoping that Luhan had not woken up.

Luhan was sound asleep, head cradled by the pillow, a small smile on his face as he dreams happy dreams. Sehun has to hold back his grin ad he pads into the bathroom, taking a quick shower, and changing. He stands in front of the mirror, and cheers himself on internally, because today, today was a big day for Oh Sehun and Luhan. He nods to reflection, and he tiptoes into the bedroom, standing over the bed, watching Luhan sleep for a few minutes, an over whelming feeling overcoming him.

He tries to hold back the giant smile threatening to split his face, instead choosing to sit by the bed, simply watching Luhan be free of worry, of sadness, simply be happy and healthy. He the and kisses the boy's neck before he stands and makes his way to the kitchen, scowling when he sees Jongdae and Baekhyun making out. On the table. Where he eats his food. Sehun feels the urge to puke, and maybe throw them in pit of lava. And watch Baekhyun burn to hell while Jongdae frolics at the edge, deliberating between saving Baekhyun and ultimately watching Baekhyun die a gruesome death. Jongdae would not mind, right?

"The hell you doing?" He hisses, watching in satisfaction as the two break up, Baekhyun glaring at him, while Jongdae turns bright red, and trying to escape from the octopus hold that Baekhyun has him in. Jongdae looks appalled and smacks Baekhyun in the back of his head and has the boy pouting.

"Making out. What's do you think we're doing? Didn't Luhan teach you jack?" Baekhyun says loftily, trying to go back to kissing Jongdae, squeaking when he receives another slap for his efforts, looking wounded when Jongdae bustles away from him. He smiles at Sehun, holding his hand, "it's going to be your first monthaversary," he says, with a soft look.

"Are you going to help me or are you here to be annoying?" Sehun asks Baekhyun while he wraps his arms around Jongdae, curling the older man close.

"Be annoying," Baekhyun says cheerfully, unaffected by the glare Sehun throws at him. Jongdae shakes his head, and gestures for Sehun to come join him by the stove. Sehun huffs and goes to him, his smile returning to his face when he sees the makings of a great lunch. He looks up expectantly at Jongdae who laughs and points him in the direction of the the living room. Sehun barrels through and squeals in delight when his eyes land on a certain someone.

"Minseok hyung, you came early!' he half whispers and half shouts as he hurries forward to hug the said boy. Minseok laughs, patting Sehun on the back, "like I'd let you cook for Luhan without me. That and the look on Baekhyun's face when I walked through the door when he was humping poor Jongdae was worth it," Minseok giggles and Sehun smirks in response, crushing the shorter boy close to him. "Got ripped apart by his own boyfriend, that one. Hilarious really. I, for one, loved it," Minseok says with a smile.

"Have the two lovebirds stopped ruining my lunch with their gay?" Minseok raises an eyebrows as he asks, "Baekhyun couldn't take Jongdae admiring my cooking skills and started to make out and then I was kicked out before I could finish. Makes absolutely no sense, since I'm the one cooking and they're the one interrupting me." Sehun laughs, and nods.

"I interrupted them for you," he laughs and Minseok shakes his head, standing up and Sehun follows behind him like a puppy to the kitchen. Minseok covers both his and Sehun's are eyes as they enter the kitchen. He giggles quietly, hiding behind Minseok as they walk into the expanse of the kitchen.

"Are you two erts decent?" Minseok calls out way too cheerfully, and there is the sound of scrambling apart, and Jongdae whines his protest at being called a ert. He scowls, pouting as he looks to Minseok with wide eyes, hurt laced through it.

"He's the ert. I have to go along with it because I make decisions!" Jongdae protest and Sehun breaks into peals of laughter at the expression on Baekhyun's face.

"I..I...Yea I am," Baekhyun shrugs, agreeing. "Let's go fulfill some of my ert fantasies." Minseok laughs at the terrified expression on Jongdae's face, and goes back to making lunch for Sehun's date, humming along to some tune in his head.

"Does it feel bad? Having to watch Jongdae hyung with Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun asks, with his usual lack of tact and he feels a small twinge of guilt when he sees the strain in Minseok's smile. "You don't have to answer that," he says, half wishing Luhan was here to smooth things over. Luhan knew people, knew how to twist them up, knew how to smooth them out. Luhan would know what to say.

"It hurts a little," Minseok admits, "but I like seeing him happy." He turns to Sehun with a soft smile, "don't ever let Luhan go. You wouldn't be able to stand it." Sehun nods, and claps an arm comfortingly on Minseok's shoulder before looking around. He smiles, and nods, "I understand what you mean." He breathes a small sigh and he wishes he can take back his question.

"What can I do to help?"

"Sit on the counter, and don't bother me," Minseok says with a small smile, waving his knife in Sehun's direction, returning to cutting and chopping, frying and doing something Sehun isn't sure what to call. He watches as Minseok turns gross vegetables and unidentifiable pieces of meat into something sumptuous.

An hour passes in comfortable silence and Minseok is finished, everything packed in a box, ready for Sehun to take. He smiles, hugs Minseok in thanks once again, and bounds up the stairs to Luhan. He giggles on his way up, tumbling through the door, anticipation simmering in his veins.

He finds Luhan sitting on the bed, hair sticking out in every direction, hand rubbing his eye, as he clutches the blanket to his waist. He smiles sleepily when he sees Sehun at the door, arms stretching out for a hug. He obliges, hurrying to the bed, and wrapping his larger body around Luhan's slimmer one. He nuzzles his nose along Luhan's head, resting his cheek on the thick hair.

"Good morning, Xiao Lu."

 


 

The darkness that surrounds Sehun ebbs and fades, and he can hear soft voices calling him. He struggles against the murky depths, his body screaming in pain as he fights to resurface, but the thick tendrils of darkness grab hold of him, refusing to release him. He tries to pry them away, to will them away but there is no light in the darkness and he cannot see what is holding him down.

He hears Luhan's soft voice, cannot make out the words, but he knows the tones, the way he forms his words, the soft undertones that he loved so much. He knows he needs to wake up, knows he needs to remember something, and he struggles, forces himself until exhaustion takes him and he knows nothing of the world but the darkness that cradles him, molding to his body like a perfect fit. Sehun wants to stay but he knows he needs to escape.

Sehun struggles harder, to force his body to move when he feels the familiar lips press against his, to hold Luhan in his arms, to wipe away the damp tears he can feel on his cheeks, to tell him he had not forgotten, to tell him he had not broken his promise.

Sehun never got the chance.

 


 

Jongdae and Sehun race through the halls, Jongdae gleefully laughing, the black marked meticulously inked into his skin by Baekhyun glistening in the sun, as Sehun chases him, his face red in anger. He cackles as Sehun screams at him, while Baekhyun shakes his head, his glittery cape swinging around him as he watches, fondness in his eyes, the two boys running around the courtyard.

"You devil. How dare you!" He screams at Jongdae's back, his notebook held up to hide his face.  His face which no longer held his phantom of the opera mask but was covered in obscene words. Sehun knows Baekhyun is partly to blame, but Jongdae is so much easier catch and torture.

He hears the familiar peal of laughter and sees Luhan laughing at him, covering his mouth in an effort to hide it. He gives up on chasing on Jongdae and trudges to Luhan, whining pitifully as he drops next to the older boy, who holds up damp tissues and rubs his face. He scrunches his nose and pouts while Luhan scrubs and scrubs and scrubs, looking more and more frustrated by the second. His nose scrunches up, and the blue light on his head winks in and out, and he sees Baekhyun laughing at him. He scowls at them furrowing his eyebrows.

"What are you supposed to be? Count Chocula?" Sehun mocks and Baekhyun stares at him, indignation on his face.

"How dare you...You uncultured peasant! Luhan, are you telling me he hasn't..." Baekhyun clutches his chest dramatically, and sits down as he looks at Sehun with eyes full of horror. "I AM MAGNUS BANE, HIGH WARLOCK OF BROOKLYN AND THIS IS MY HUSBAND. ALEC LIGHTWOOD, A SHADOWHUNTER, YOU UNCULTURED SWINE," he thunders theatrically and Sehun raises an eyebrow unimpressed.

Luhan catches Sehun's chin in his hand, turning his face from side to side, slightly impressed but at the same time plotting his revenge on Baekhyun. Maybe he would throw glitter in his hair. No, Baekhyun would only enjoy that. "I'll lock Jongdae and Minseok together and eat the key, and watch Baekhyun freak out and break the door down,' Luhan decides, smiling to himself. Sehun raises an eyebrow but Luhan only smiles pleasantly and Sehun has learnt not to ask questions when that smile came about. Especially when it involved Baekhyun.

"The hell did he write this in? Magic ink?" He mutters to himself and scowls, standing up and dragging Sehun with him, threatening bodily harm to students who so much as look at them the wrong way. Sehun is not sure whether to be terrified or to be proud of his smaller boyfriend.

"Xiao Lu, what is going on? Where are we going?" Sehun asks slightly terrified when they reach the boys locker room. Luhan does not answer him, dragging him into a shower, and sticking his head under a shower. Sehun sputters indignantly, yelping when the cold water hits his face, and Luhan's hands fuss at his face, scrubbing at it until he is satisfied that all the marker ink is off.

"There you go," Luhan says, looking for the world, pleased of himself. Sehun looks like a drowned rat, sitting on the dry floor, with his plastered to his face, water trickling down his neck. He laughs, shaking his head, when he sees the wide, Cheshire grin adorning Luhan's face, tugging the boy down to plant a wet kiss on his cheek.

"What is with you and looking adorable as heck?"

 


 

It cradles him, the soft embrace of darkness, soothing away the aches and pains aurora ding his body, the twinges that bring tears that will never be shed to his eyes. He wishes they had just let him die, let him die in Luhan's arms, happy to have slipped away while Luhan held him. Only he knew that doing that would kill Luhan, and he would not want to see Luhan in the afterworld. He wants to spend time with Luhan in the mortal plains on Earth, until there is no more time for them. He wants them to die together, let time take them away to live their lives over again, reborn as lovers in a different time.

Sehun can see the car, the car that terrifies him when he struggles to break the surface of the darkness, sees the hunk of metal hurtling towards him at a speed no mechanical contraption should, smell the burning tires, feel the jarring metal pressing into his skin, taste the cold metal on his tongue. He knows he is safe but he cannot get his heart and his mind to concede. Sehun is afraid and so he hides, hides in the safety of darkness, where oblivion takes him and he has no worries, no fears, the pinpricks of conscious coming from the voices around him.

Sehun wishes for a lot of things. But none of them come true.

 


 

Sehun feels his heart clench when tears form in Luhan's eyes, and the pink lip that he bites until it bleeds. He freaks out internally, standing awkwardly at the door, his backpack, half off his shoulder, as he stares at Luhan with shock written all over his face.

"Xiao Lu..."

"You're an idiot."

"I know...I know...but what did I do this time? Why are you crying? What did I do wrong?" Sehun panicky, unsure of what he has done. He has just stepped through the door, has not even had time to change out his stiff jeans and thick jacket.

"You can't just do that and not expect this reaction from me!"

"But I don't think it was bad enough for you to cry!" Sehun is exasperated and panicking and so very very lost, as he watches Luhan choke back sobs. His hands itches to wrap around the other, and he figures he has not messed up badly enough if Luhan lets him.

Luhan curls into his chest, pressing his face in the space between Sehun's neck and shoulders, hands looping around his chest. "You're such an idiot," Luhan says, smacking a hand lightly on Sehun's chest.

"So you keep saying...I still don't know what I did." Sehun picks Luhan up, carrying him to the bedroom, and Luhan snuggles close to his chest.

"It's because you're an idiot."

"But you love this idiot," Sehun grins and presses kisses to the exposed side of Luhan's face. "You love this idiot a lot."

"Only because you're my idiot." Luhan sniffles and laughs weakly.

Sehun nods, hand running up and down Luhan's back, sitting on the bed. "So what did I do?"

Instead of responding, Luhan rears up and captures Sehun's face in his hands. He smiles softly, and his nose runs along Sehun's in an imitation of an Eskimo kiss. He leans their foreheads together, and then kisses him, soft and slow and Sehun melts against him, hands tight on his waist, the tall bony body pressing into his.

When they break apart, lungs heaving for air, Sehun smiles, "I did something right?" He asks, head spinning slightly. Luhan's smile is heavenly and Sehun falls a little deeper. He had not known it was possible, but he learns that he will never stop being in love with Luhan, and that he can only fall deeper and deeper in love with the maniacal boy, with all his flaws and hidden wounds.

"I love you." Sehun blinks at the sudden declaration, and his smile grows broader until it feels like he is insane and Sehun knows this is his greatest joy, that this is a sacred declaration, one that is only uttered in times of extreme joy.

"I love you too," he whispers, mouth pressing along Luhan's shoulder. "I love you so much. And I'll love you forever." Luhan chuckles at his statement, and his hands tighten slightly on Sehun's face.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Sehunnie," Luhan smiles softly and he presses soft kisses to Sehun's face. "I love you," he repeats softly, gently smiling as he kneels before him, hands ing the other's shirt, and he nuzzles his nose along the bare skin, grinning when he hears Sehun's groan.

"What the hell did I do? Tell me so that I can do it again," Sehun whimpers, as Luhan nears dangerous regions. He hears the soft giggles and it makes his heart clench with happiness, and he hauls the shorter boy up his arms, tossing him into the bed amidst the laughter. "I never make promises I can't keep, Xiao Lu," he mumbles against the soft skin, and he looks into the chocolate brown eyes, and he feels the swell of love in his chest.

 


 

Sehun struggles against his chains, pinning him down even as he struggles. It seems as if the harder he struggles the deeper he sinks. He can hear his mother's voice, can hear her crying, feel her tears hit his arm, the clawed hands in his shirt begging him to wake up. He wishes he could answer them, tell them he is awake but his mouth fails to form his words.

He can hear his father slumping to the ground, can hear someone helping him up and he swallows, meeting tears build under his eyes. He can hear the idiot doctor's voice, the same one he's been hearing for the past three months and he feels the urge to scream and hates himself when he cannot.

He wants to tighten his hand, the one Luhan is holding and he wants to press the soft fingers to his lips. He physically aches when he cannot move his fingers. When he feels the same press of lips against his own, the same kiss he is given everyday for the last three months. When he hears Kai take Luhan away, he screams in his mind, his body twisting and turning against the chains without anything to show for his effort.

 


 

It is the eve of Luhan's birthday and Sehun lies on his bed, Luhan in his arms, sleeping comfortably. Sehun has the whole day planned, alarm set for a half hour before midnight so that he could pick up Luhan's present from Baekhyun's apartment. He would wake Luhan up at midnight, present his present (pun intended, was Sehun not terribly clever?), let Luhan cry for half an hour, have wonderfully mind blowing , then go back to sleep until the afternoon when Sehun would make lunch and they would eat and have more mind blowing until evening when Minseok had demanded to have a party, making pie and cake.

His alarm is set off to go in fifteen minutes, but Sehun is too wide awake to sleep. He sits up, blanket bunched at his waist, and his hand cards through the thick hair. Luhan is still far away in his land of dreams, his forehead slightly scrunched up, mumbling indecipherable words. Sehun tries to listen but Luhan speaks a foreign tongue and he wonders how long it will take him to learn Chinese fluently enough to talk with Luhan.

His alarm goes off, and Sehun hushes it, unwilling to part from his sleeping boyfriend, figuring that being a few minutes late to Baekhyun's apartment would not hurt anyone but Baekhyun and Sehun did not mind that at all. A slight noise catches his attention, and he turns to Luhan, who had curled to the side, the slightly creased forehead becoming wrinkled, his mouth opening in a silent scream. He watches in slight sleepy shock as Luhan's face twists and turns, when Luhan rolls away from him, curling into a ball, trembling with his eyes clenched shut, whimpering in his sleep.

He shakes sleep away, and his hands pulling Luhan apart from his tight ball, barely flinching when hands come into with his skin in the form of painful hits, and broken cries strangled from Luhan's throat. He flails, hands and legs hitting whatever was in his reach, only calming when Sehun wakes him, eyes wide open, terror clouding in them as his hands scramble for purchase on Sehun's bare chest.

"Xiao Lu, Xiao Lu, I've got you," he whispers helplessly as he curls Luhan to his chest, kissing his hair, his hip. "I love you, Xiao Lu. I've got you now, baby." He keeps mumbling soothing words, until Luhan stops shaking in his embrace, arms tight around Sehun's neck, face tucked against his chest, eyes drooping close again, whispers of words falling from his mouth until he falls completely asleep once more.

"Goodnight, Xiao Lu."

 


 

Sehun feels rage course through his body, red and hot, when he hears the dulcet voice of Luhan speak to him. He can finally understand the voices that speak to him, understand enough to hear the worry, the fear, the broken promises that lingered in the air causing so much trouble.

He can hear Kai, hear him soothing his boyfriend, hear him touch him, comfort him, love him in a way only Sehun should. His veins bubble in anger, when he hears Luhan waver from him, the faith lost little by little, as time spanned on, and he growls, screams, and burns the world to the ground in the space of his mind.

He burns through plains of despair, sets fire to the desert of hopelessness and he bleeds against his chain, screaming himself raw.

He hears the grating voice of Kyungsoo near him, and he imagines strangling him as he whispers promises of a lifeless future and Luhan drinks it in, his fingers merely lingering on Sehun's hand now, drifting further and further away. To a place Sehun cannot touch, or see or find. Sehun is in despair, the twisting ropes burning through his skin, making him scream. Pain awakens him and he struggles, the links of the chain shattering and reforming.

Sehun fights violently, chest heaving and fingers clawing at the darkness, and he falls even deeper into the darkness when he hears Luhan's voice, the pinch of needles clear in his veins, and he struggles to hear the words whispered, a feeling of dread curling in his belly.

When he hears the muted goodbye, the final brush of lips and he knows that Luhan will never return to him, not if he stays in this bed. He can hear the footsteps padding away, and he screams when Luhan leaves him, and Sehun wants to die, wants to burn the whole world to the ground just so that nothing would distract Luhan from him.

 


 

Luhan looks pretty with his cheeks dusted red, underneath him, writhing, his head thrown back in pleasure, and Sehun cannot help but admire him, leaning down to kiss the bowed lips, swallowing the breathy moans, trembling against Sehun's broad chest.

He breaks the kiss, resting his forehead against Luhan, relishing in the escalating moans as his hips undulates, slow and precise, and Luhan's back arches off the bed, his eyes wide open, pupils blown. His swollen lips part and he's begging, pleading with Sehun, asking, demanding, as he shakes, his hips bucking upwards to match Sehun for .

"Please, please, please," he begs, his voice a breathy hitch, as Sehun continues to tease, and Luhan's hands claw at his back, no doubt leaving tails of red in their wake, and Sehun growls, pleasure reeling through his mind, fueling him as he continues to move at a torturously slow pace.

"Sehun ah, please!" Luhan pleads, his voice cracking into a whine and whimper, as he moans and Sehun nibbles his lips, tongue slipping past the abused lips, and Luhan makes no more sounds, only falling into the abyss that is Oh Sehun.

The smell of citrus surrounds him and he wants. He needs. All he can think about is Sehun. All he knows is Sehun. He supposes this is what Sehun had wanted, for Luhan to forget everything not Sehun, for Luhan to focus on nothing but Oh Sehun. He is very good at doing that.

Sehun smirks into the soft skin, pale in the dark light, and groans, when he feels the tug in his hair, the mouth insistent on his sensitive neck, and he speeds up without meaning to, unable to fight against the heat of Luhan's body, his forehead resting on his shoulder, as he pushes.

"Xiao Lu..." His voice tapers into a quiet moan, and he feels Luhan gasp under him, a whine building through him, rumbling through his body and his hips upwards and he cannot take the slow plunder of his body, and Luhan twists and Sehun gives way, letting Luhan sit atop him. Luhan takes control from him, and Sehun lets him, smiling when Luhan puts his muscles thighs to use, bouncing up and down, a feast for Sehun's eyes alone.

"I love you, Sehun ah."

 


 

"Dr. Jung! Dr.Jung! Please hurry to room 208! Patient Oh is in critical condition!"

"Christ almighty, are these two linked psychically or something?" The doctor mumbles to himself as he runs to the room, the thin, bony body surrounded by nurses, the defibrillator already prepared, the nurses staring at him anxiously as Sehun's body, his heart rate skyrocketing even though his body was still on the bed.

Yunho shoos away the defibrillator, adjusting the levels of the IV and he speaks in the most soothing tone he could manage, with the amount of stress in his brain.

"Sehun shi, I want you to know that Luhan is safe. He's well and safe. I promise you that." With his words, Sehun's heart rate drops to a safe level, then drops further and further until it barely beats and Yunho panics, fretting. He immediately performs CPR and when Sehun shows no sign of reacting, reaches for the defibrillator, while the nurses watch on in worry.

He charges it, and when the lady in pink spreads cold gel on Sehun's chest. It takes three tries to get Sehun's heartbeat roaring to life, beating at a normal rate. Yunho breathes a sigh of relief and he sets the machine away.

"I swear those two are connected somehow," he shakes his head, "star crossed lovers and all that nonsense." The nurses chuckle lightly, the worry pouring from their bodies as Sehun resumes breathing. They leave the room and everyone returns to their nightly duties.

Nobody sees it when it happens. He is alone when it finally happens.

Oh Sehun's eyes flicker open and he blinks once, twice then thrice. He swallows, his voice hoarse from eight months of non use, and he breathes.

"Luhan?"

 


The links of the chains holding him down shatters with his final efforts and Sehun scrambles away, panic and fear pushing him further and further from the light touch of darkness, guiding him to a place where they cannot touch him. It has been nine months since the car crashed into him. Sehun finally drags his body through the weights of darkness and takes hold of the light, letting it surround him like a shield and he watches the tendrils hiss away, burning in the light and he is tired. Exhausted, his body wounded and hurt. It heals him the light, giving him strength where the dark had drained away, filling him power that the dark had secreted away.

His name is Oh Sehun.

He has come for LuHan.

He is finally awake.

 



Author's Note:

I am posting this early in honor of LuHan and the fact that fics about OT12 will become OT 10. ANd fics about Luhan will soon vanish into thin air. Let me cry for my ultimate bias. Christ Almighty! With that being said, have you heard the news about Luhan? Because I have and I'm freaking the hell out. I want to cry because he is my bias and I will miss him terribly but just like when Kris left, I will always support him. I keep hoping for a KrisHan reunion and for them to post it on Instagram as a big finale.

The hell is happening in EXO man? I guess the saying the higher they rise, the harder they fall is true here. Can all just go back to the Growl era where everyone was beginning to reach hot max levels?

Can you imagine the world without new Luhan fics? That there will be a generation of fans who won't know of his pretty face with his derpy laugh, his incredible voice and his friendships? Because I cannot imagine an EXO without Luhan. It is almost enough to make me want to jump ship. But I still love EXO and I will try to support them, although EXO M is going to crumble into tiny little pieces with four members. Maybe Sehun will be part of EXO M and the Taohun ship will reach new heights. That is literally the only thing I can see him happening since they've both been abandoned by their precious big brothers.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Hahaha

P.S I have a notice on the previous chapter: NOTICE. Basically explaining how things will go. If you haven't read it already, please take a look at it.

Well, anyway, enjoy the chapter, and tell me what you think!
 

Comment below and Subscibe above! Upvote if you like!