Chapter 15

Moving on from Grief

Chapter 15

 


 

"You have to be kidding me!"

"I'm not," Yixing's voice is a whisper as his hands tremble, fidgeting in his seat.

"This is blasphemy! I don't like this. I'm going to call them and check if it isn't a prank!" Baekhyun huffs, as he dials the number attached to the paper, a scowl on his face.

"I don't know what to do," he blinks, staring at the paper in front of him, barely acknowledging when Luhan slides a hand to cover his. He interlocks their fingers, gripping tightly, as he swallows.

"What are you going to do?" Luhan's voice is softer than Baekhyun's pitched scream, as a hand goes to Yixing's face, his smiling soft doe eyes a gentle caress on Yixing's nerves as opposed to the vehement horror on Baekhyun's face.

"I...I don't know..."

"Don't go!" Baekhyun ignores the glare Luhan throws his face, clutching Yixing's arm desperately. "You can't just go halfway across the world, to...to dance with complete strangers. For...for a whole...for a whole year!"

"This is a chance of lifetime, Baek. This is a big thing and I, for one, think that Xingie should do what he wants to." Luhan is patient. Luhan is kind. Luhan is afraid that Yixing will read the fear in his eyes and stay.

"Have you even talked to Suho? What does he have to say about this?"

"I'm still thinking. I haven't made a decision yet," Yixing is unsure, and he squeezes Luhan's fingers tightly, halfway reassured when they squeeze back.

"I think Black Grace accepting you as an intern is wonderful. And you'll get a new perspective on stuff, your dancing will be better. The perks are endless," Luhan smiles, and Yixing sinks into his chair.

"But he'll be away from us. And this isn't like he's going to Busan for dance camp and we can drive up to watch himself dance till he nearly dies. He's going to New Zealand. That's almost like thirty two hours of plane time. And Yifan knows how much driving, and money. Have they talked to you about that? And how are you going to survive? Who'll look after you? We've never been separated. And I mean never." Baekhyun stabs a finger in Yixing's direction. 

"For Yifan's sake, even when you and that giant lumbering rock were going to get married, we were still going to live together, just in a bigger apartment!" Baekhyun pants, his hands nervously drumming on the table, as his voice hits into a high pitched shriek. He throws his hands into the air, before tugging his hair. "I'm just worried about you. If we were all going with you, I would be so happy. So happy for you. But I'm going to worry until all my hair turns white and falls off and I'll become bald. Xingie, I don't look good bald. Dae will leave me, and this one," Baekhyun's turns to point an accusing finger at the amused Luhan, "will go gallivanting around town with his two boyfriends. And I will be all alone!"

"I think you mean two boyfriends and one tag a long. Chanyeol wouldn't let Luhan have Kai all to himself, and Sehun would probably kick them both somewhere the sun doesn't shine for interrupting their date time." Yixing grins as Luhan bursts into laughter at the look on Baekhyun's face.

"I'm still thinking about it. This like a dream. Maybe when I wake up, it won't be true. Or they've changed their mind and they don't want me anymore." Yixing smiles when Luhan pulls the cheek he is gnawing on, leaning into the hand that has settled on his cheek, nuzzling lightly, when he feels the relief zip through him as he watches Luhan raise an eyebrow as his thoughts.

"Take your time. Talk to your man. And do what you want. It doesn't matter what I want, what Baek wants, or even what Suho wants. All that matters is that you're happy, doing what you love. And I know how much you love Black Grace. I've seen how hard you worked to send in that audition tape for that internship, and I know how much you want to go. So, I want you to do what makes you happy, okay?"

Yixing nods, sniffling as he puts his head down. Baekhyun wails about how unfair all of this is, and calls Jongdae to complain.

 


 

Jongin feels the doorknob dig into his back, as he presses as far into the wall as he can go. He shuts his eyes in an attempt to pretend that Kyungsoo does not exist. His breathing is laboured and he can feel sweat pool at the base of his spine.

He flinches when a fist connects to the grainy wood by the side of his head, and he sinks to his knees, a traitourous whimper escaping his lips.

"Please don't hurt me," he hears himself beg, and Jongin hates that Kai has hidden himself away. Jongin hates himself for being weak. Jongin wishes he could hide away, in a place no one could find him.

"Where's your stupid little princess? Is he going to pop out from the side of the wall to save you?" The mocking drawl of Kyungsoo's voice grates on Jongin's nerves.

"Hannie is in class." Jongin can feel the tears building beneath his closed eyelids, and he desperately prays for Luhan to come, for anyone to see him. "And he's not a stupid little princess."

"Oh my dear Jonginne. You've been hiding from all this time. And your precious princess is a tough bodyguard. But now I've got you, and no one is going to save you. I doubt that anyone will even notice you're gone. It's not like your dear princess needs you anymore, does he?" Kyungsoo smirks when he see Jongin swallow. "That's why you can't pretend to be Kai anymore. Because Kai is for Luhan and if Luhan doesn't need Kai, Kai doesn't need to exist, and if you don't have Kai, you can't even protect yourself."

Kyungsoo traces a finger down Jongin's cheek, smirking at the shudder that runs through the tanned, lithe body. "You can pretend all you want, but you're still the same pathetic mess who can't do anything. A screw up who can't even help someone who just as ed up as you. Even your princess got someone else, someone better, someone stronger and braver, while you're sitting here like a quivering mess."

Kyungsoo traces the tears leaking from Jongin's eyes, tasting the salty liquid before leaning back. "Come back to me, Jonginne. You know I'm the only one who can do anything with your uselessness. You need me. Come home with me." Kyungsoo tugs the collar of Kai's white shirt, pressing closer to the boy. His nose traces the side of Jongin's face, "you smell so good. You've always smelt so good. Such a calming scent to me."

Jongin trembles violently, shiver wracking throughout his body as he presses into the wood, trying to get away from Kyungsoo's touch. "Stop touching me," he whimpers, his eyes snapping open when he hears a snicker.

Kyungsoo is watching him with dark eyes, and the hand on his face slides up to his hair, and Jongin finds it hard to breathe when the hand clenches in his hair. He swallows and he Jongin feels things crawling on his skin when Kyungsoo gently brushes his heart shaped lips over Jongin's plump ones, and Kai bursts through his skin.

Kai shoves Jongin to the corner of his mind, all growls and predatory, protecting Jongin when he cannot. He blazes forward, burning through everything he touches. Kai shoves Kyungsoo hard enough that the shorter male falls over, staring in his shock, his already wide eyes looking even wider as Kai stands, eyes glowering as he grabs Kyungsoo by the collar. He drags Kyungsoo close,pulling him up, until only the tips of his toes touch the floor. The veins in Kai's arms stand out as he faces the shorter boy, a promise of death in his eyes.

"Stay away from us. You don't know us anymore. You can't control us," Kai growls, his hands fists on Kyungsoo's collar. His chest heaves with effort, and Kyungsoo is shaken like a rag doll. "I belong to Luhan and you'll never ever touch me or get to me. Luhan will keep you from Jongin, he'll keep us both safe. He'll always want us, you ." Kai drops him, angry when Jongin pushes forward, timid and gentle and he retreats back, and Jongin is left standing, holding the reins. 

"Please, just leave me alone. I'm happy. Please just let me happy." Jongin looks into Kyungsoo's eyes and pleads, and Kyungsoo is furious. He lashes out, furious words spilling from his mouth, as his fists attack Jongin and Kai comes roaring to the surface. He surges forward and his nails digging into skin and fists slammed into Kyungsoo's delicate features, the bone crunching under his clenched fingers, the sting singing through his body. He can feel the heat of blood on his skin, and it is just not enough as he continues to slam his fists into the already mottled face.

It is not until gentle hands grab his face does he register that someone has pulled him off Kyungsoo who is whimpering in pain in the corner, blood soaking his skin, and Kai viciously thinks that he likes the look of fear on Kyungsoo's face.

"Kai, Kai, look at me. Look at me, Kai. Not at him baby. Look at me." Luhan's voice is insistent and his hands are soft on Kai's face. He is quick to obey, and he turns to the gentle features of Luhan's face, drinking in the soft as silk caramel hair, pale white skin, his dark brown doe eyes, his cute upturned nose, the soft bow lips that Kai has the urge to kiss. And so he does, following his urges. Kai leans overs, presses his mouth on Luhan's, enjoying the fluttering eyes that has Luhan sinking into their kiss. Luhan pulls away too soon, and Kai growls, trying to pull him back and he comes to the realization that someone is holding him down. Someone is keeping him away from Luhan. Kai stuggles, like a wild animal, screaming when he is pinned down, kicking whatever is in his reach, gaining satisfaction when he hears the groan of pain. 

He hears the soothing voice of Luhan at his head, feel the soft hands cradle his head, "Kai, Kai, baby, listen to me. You're safe now, baby. You're safe. Kyungsoo can't hurt you. I need you to come back to me baby. I need you to focus on me." Luhan cards a hand through Kai's dark hair, mouth pressed to the tanned ear. Kai stills, his entire being focused on the words whispered into his ear.

"Breathe baby. Inhale, then exhale. Inhale, and exhale," Luhan mumbles, and when Kai follows suit, he hurriedly pushes the horrid person pinning Kai down, and clambers over to straddle Kai himself. "Sit up for me baby," Luhan tugs Kai up by his upper arms, smiling slightly when Kai's automatic response is to wrap his hands around Luhan's waist. He frames Kai's face with his hands, his worried eyes peering into the darkened ones of Kai. "You're going to be okay, baby. I'm sorry you had to face that. I'm sorry you had to see Kyungsoo. But Kai ah, you're safe now, Jonginne is safe now, I promise. It's okay now. You don't have to protect him anymore. Kai, you're okay now. You're safe," Luhan hugs him tightly, his chest pressing against Kai, as he rocks them back and forth.

Kai slowly breathes and the death grip he has on Luhan's back slackens as his body sags against Luhan's, the adrenaline that has been surging through his body slinking away, his head lolling on Luhan's shoulder.

Luhan sighs, "I think he passed out," he says mournfully, to the two hulking figures holding down a writhing Kyungsoo.

 


 

Kai wakes up, his nose pressed to an unfamiliar scent of baby powder, and he slowly blinks his eyes open to the massive grin Chanyeol is sporting. He hears the soft pitter patter of Luhan hurrying beside him, telling Chanyeol off for not carrying him properly, to make him feel more comfortable, to settle him on the bed, gently please, no dropping him. It makes Kai wonder what else Chanyeol has done to make Luhan this anxious. The deep mumbling next to Luhan tells Kai that Sehun is trying to calm Luhan down. The tell tale sound of Luhan smacking Sehun on the head makes him laugh. Hard enough to send him into a coughing fit that has Luhan fretting all over again.

Chanyeol gently places him on the bed, "do you need the infirmary? Luhannie hyung bandaged up your wounds but you should've seen the other guy. I think he had to stop himself from killing him. Although I think you did a pretty fine job of getting him on his way to being very dead," Chanyeol tells him in a conspiratorial whisper.

Kai grins, but his cheeks hurts and he winces. Luhan runs to him, cooing over him, ignoring the exasperated look on Sehun's face. 

"What happened? Why was Kyungsoo there? Did he hurt you anywhere else?"

"Kyungsoo...cornered me. And he was talking, he got so angry and I felt so helpless, and then I got so angry. I don't know...I just. I was so angry." Luhan smiles and his hair, "it's okay baby. I'm here. You're okay." Kai nods, eyes closed as he feels the soft touch of Luhan's hands on his face. Luhan hums, a simple melody that calms Kai.

"Baekhyun's going to freak. Sehun ah, call Jongdae and let him know first. Chanyeol, could you please call Xingie and let him know too. After that, could you grab some food for everyone to eat? Some snacks too. It's going to be a long night before Baekkie calms down. Also, if you don't mind, Chanyeol  could you bring some clothes I can change Kai into?" Luhan asks and Sehun rests his hand on the back of Luhan's neck, kneeling beside him on the hard floor. He smiles, soft and sweet, as he kisses Luhan until his knees goes weak, and Luhan is leaning into Sehun. 

"I'll allow it this time," Sehun's voice is husky by his ear, "since I saw how Kai was. But no more kisses for him. Only me." Luhan giggles and pushed him away, and very resolutely, places a kiss on Kai's cheek. Sehun scowls, before tugging Luhan back to him, the kiss hard and fierce, the kind that sends tingles through Luhan's body and fire through his veins. "No more kisses," Sehun purrs into his ear, nipping at Luhan's earlobe, before he stands, following behind Chanyeol and goes to get Luhan what he needs.

Kai smirks from where he lies, lifting the sheets for Luhan to crawl in beside him. "He's serious about you, isn't he?"

"It's scary to think about how important he is to me. I can't lose him. But I need you. Aren't I a selfish bastard?"

"Not anymore than I am."

"Kai," Luhan sighs, turning to tuck his face into the broad shoulder, "you know I love you."

"And you know I love you."

"But...when it comes to Sehun..."

"You love him more." Kai smiles softly, his hand brushing against the thick caramel hair.

"But that doesn't change the fact that I love you, and that..." Luhan is shushed by Kai's finger on his lips, the soft smile still in place.

"You don't have to explain it to me. I understand Hannie. I've always understood."

Luhan clutches Kai's shirt, "You will always be my favorite," he smiles, his mouth pressing a kiss to Kai's collarbone.

"I think I need to talk to Sehun about this no kisses thing. Do you think he'll consider letting me have five kisses a day? One for good morning. One for hello. One for see you later. One for goodnight. And one to chase all the demons away." Kai's mumbles make Luhan laugh as he buries his head into Kai shoulder. "I'll convince him," Luhan giggles.

The door slams open and Baekhyun's characteristic shriek pierces the air. The quiet hum of Jongdae's voice soothing him follows behind, as the boy tries to stop Baekhyun from flinging himself on the bed.

 


 

"Dae, where are you going?"

"The store. You're out of milk."

"We just got some on Monday!"

"Kai finished it. He had nothing to do since you refuse to let him out of your sight. He's been drinking it like it's water. I think he read somewhere that it makes your bones stronger and helps you grow taller. He's a little to late for that though. In fact, right now, I'm pretty sure you have him tied to your bed. If I listen hard enough, do you think I'll hear his screams of help?" Jongdae sighs and glares pointedly at the innocent expression on Baekhyun's face.

"Jongdae, you know I only get with you."

"Shut up, Baek. I understand why you're worried, but it's been more than a month since Jonginne saw Kyungsoo and I think it's safe to let him go."

"You don't know that!" Baekhyun's voice reaches the usual level of pitch that has  Jongdae ready to rip his hair out.

"Dear lord! He is not a baby. He can go out and dance and do things. He is a grown man, and you've got to let him! While we're on the topic of adult males, you should also let Xingie make his own decisions. You can't tell him what to do. You should know that Suho already sent his acceptance to the Black Grace right? He's going whether you like it or not."

"What?" Baekhyun is adamant on keeping Jongin safe and if the only way to do that was to lock him in Luhan's room, he would lock him in Luhan's room, curse anyone who tries to stop him. As Yixing's self proclaimed parent, he could not let anything happen to the poor boy. Sending him off to an unknown country was a decision of epic proportions and Baekhyun just was not ready to send him away. "How could Suho do that? What if Yixing changes his mind? What if he decides he doesn't want this? In fact, what if Kai wants to stay here?"

"You know very well neither of those things will happen! Baekhyun, please just listen to yourself. They aren't children. They're capable of making proper decisions." Jongdae slams his hands on the table and Baekhyun scowls at him.

"What are you going to do if I don't?"

"I'll sleep with Minseok. I'll let him touch me, and kiss me, and taste me and do whatever he wants to me." It is a casual admission. Jongdae smirks at the look of horror on Baekhyun's face.

"Kai can go home tomorrow." Apparently, Jongdae is immune to curses.

 


 

"What do you mean you're not sleeping in Luhan hyung's room? Did he kick you out? Was Sehun mean to you? Just because he wants to spend time alone with Luhan hyungdoes not mean he gets to kick you out! Should I..." Chanyeol trials off at the amusement in Kai's face.

"I just wanted to sleep here," he shrugs. "Is that okay? Should I ask Baekhyunnie hyung if I can sleep with him? I don't think that Jongdae hyung would like that though. He said something about seducing him and taking care of his needs." Kai grins as he remembers Jongdae telling him to sleep in his own apartment, because he believed in a policy of 'out of sight, out of mind' and if Kai was out of Baekhyun's sight, he would be out of Baekhyun's mind and maybe Jongdae would finally get some attention that he needs.

"No. No. This is great. This is fine. Do you...do you want anything? To eat? To drink? Do you want me to turn the heater up? Down?"

"Luhannie hyung and I aren't in a relationship anymore."

"Oh. Okay. Wow. That's...umm...that's terrible?" Chanyeol offeres, as his eyes widen in surprise. "Do you want ice cream? Ice cream can fix anything." Kai has a wry smile on his face, as he looks at Chanyeol. 

"You know I'm fine right? I just wanted you to know." Kai asks, amused. "I always knew Sehun and Luhannie hyung would end up together. He was the one who could properly fix him up."

"And whose going to fix you?" Chanyeol's voice is soft as he reaches out to thread a hand through Kai's fingers. He does not ask why Kai wants him to know. Chanyeol prefers to hope.

"I suppose someone will have to." Chanyeol swallows as Kai raises an eyebrow at him, a small smirk on his face. He takes a chance and steps a little closer and is rewarded with a smile.

"If you've got nothing to do, wanna get something to eat?" Chanyeol's tone is deceptively casual, as he pulls Kai close. 

"I know just the place," Kai taps Chanyeol's wrist and dances away, slipping into his room. Chanyeol takes a deep breathe and punches a fist into the air.

 


 

"Why here? Of all places, why this one?" Chanyeol glances around, frowning at the shrieking kids, the waiters who look like they really do not care, the smell of burned meat lingering in the air.

"I've never been to one with another person," Kai says excited, almost bouncing in his seat. "My parents were too busy to take me and Kyungsoo always told me to shut up when I asked. Taemin liked fancy restaurants and Luhannie hyung is with Sehun so I never asked him." Kai giggles and claps his hands, ordering a chocolate milkshake and two creeps with a side of French toast when their waitress comes over. He waits for Chanyeol to order and for the waitress to leave before continuing. 

"I used to come here by myself, and I would sit here for hours just to get away from Kyungsoo. Sometimes, I would just sit here for days, since he'd kick me out whenever he wanted to. I would leave at closing and I would come back when at opening. And I would just sit here. There was a waitress, her name was Krystal. She would give me chocolate milkshakes and I would just sit here for hours. Sometimes, the manager let me wash dishes in the back to pay for some food," Kai reminisces, his rambling causing Chanyeol to smile.

Chanyeol listens to every word that Kai says, an affectionate look in his eyes, as the two laugh and Chanyeol steals bites of Kai's French toast and Kai snatches the sausages off Chanyeol's plate. 

 


 

"I think you should go." Suho's voice is level and calm. "It would be good for you, and I know this is what you want." His smile is warm, and he takes Yixing's face into his hands.

"I never thought I would get in. You have to know, I just applied on the off chance. I didn't think I would get in. And I don't want to leave you or Baek or Han. But, this..." Yixing swallows, his body shaking.

Suho takes Yixing's hands into his own, pressing a kiss to each knuckle. "I want you to go, my beautiful Xingie. I want you to go and dance, like you were meant to." He leans forward, presses a kiss to Yixing's cheeks, his forehead, his eyes, before their mouths settle together.

"Go and when you're done, come back to me." Yixing smiles, his eyes wet, and he nods, before the two press together again.

"I'll watch you. Your first performance, I'll come see you."

"I don't know where we'll be. Black Grace..."

"Is a traveling modern dance company based in New Zealand. Yes I know. I saw your application. I did a small check when I saw you send the video. I wanted to know where you wanted to go," Suho says with a sheepish smile. "I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know if you'd be safe. And if you'd be okay."

Yixing laughs, "I wonder if I can make the deadline though. There's only a few days left."

"I might have already sent it in," Suho bites his lip."I knew hoe much you wanted to go, and I knew you were going to wait till the last minute to talk to me and I figured it would've been better to have accepted then rescinding it, rather than not being able to accept at all because you missed the deadline."

"You're worse than Baekhyun, you know." Yixing chuckles, slanting his mouth to fit Suho's.

"I know," Suho mumbles, his hands threading through Yixing's hair, as he falls back on the bed. "But I bet you like me more than him, don't you. Especially when I...worry." 

"Oh you know I do." Yixing pulls his shirt off, tugging Suho's off and smashes their lips together again.

 


 

"Sehun...Sehun...Sehun ah...where are we going?" Luhan huffs as he stumbles after Sehun. The tight grip on his wrist does not relent as he is tugged forward and Luhan is left gasping at his heels until they reach Sehun's apartment. He tugs the door open, slamming it shut behind him and he pulls his door shut behind him, before whirling around, hands on either side of Luhan's surprised face.

"Sehunnie?" Luhan gently touches his face, his eyes gentle as his fingers rest on broad shoulders. "What's wrong? What going on?"

"I don't like it," Sehun finally says, his head dropping to Luhan's shoulder, "I don't like it when they touch you. When he touches you. I can't stand it."

"Sehunnie, we were just watching a football game."

"I don't like it!" Sehun knows perfectly well, he was being childish. But Kai and Luhan had been clutching each other hands wrapped around waists, squabbling over Chelsea and Manchester United. The two had been screaming at the television as they playfully fight with each other, all decked in their respective teams colors, more touching than what Sehun though was necessary.

He had held on, with only moments of his sanity left when the game had ended before springing up and grabbing Luhan, dragging him to a space where he refused to let Kai exist, his room. 

"I'm being childish aren't I? I know you told me that the relationship ended. I know the two of have history and that it can't be helped becasue you were only helping each other. I know that you are friends. I shouldn't be so sensitive. But I love you. And I can't help it."

Luhan smiles, biting his bottom lip, planting a kiss to the side of Sehun's face. "Were you jealous?"

Sehun looks up, his cheeks stained red, "a little," he admits grudgingly. He blinks, "you did that on purpose. You wanted me to be jealous."

Luhan grins, "maybe," he hedges playfully. Sehun growls, his body pressing against Luhan's. "Why would you do that?"

"Because..." Luhan smirks, his hands twirling the rainbow strands before tugging the man into a harsh kiss. Sehun responds in kind, his hands clutching Luhan's face as he parts Luhan's mouth, tongue slipping in, grazing teeth as Luhan hard. Sehun groans when Luhan slides a leg between his thighs.

"Because what?" Sehun pants, their lips parting for a minute. Luhan whines, chasing after his mouth, the denial making him pout. "Because what?" Sehun demands again, his fingers tightening on Luhan's face.

"Because you always treat me like I'm fragile!" Luhan says gruffly. "I am a man. I don't need to be asked if I'm alright every time I so much as blink when we have , I don't need you to go 'slow and gentle' all the time. Maybe I wanted to make you angry. Maybe I wanted you to touch me more. Maybe I want you to me into the bed, maybe I want you to make me scream." Luhan scowls, not happy with his admission. Sehun swallows, the sight of red Luhan, with swollen lips causing him to nod.

"I can't help it. I'm sorry. I just...you're so precious to me. I love you." Luhan swallows, nodding, still pouting.

"I love you too. But that doesn't meant I'm made of glass. I want you to touch me. And I mean, touch me." Luhan's words are punctured, his eyes dark, when he takes Sehun's hands and press them into his skin. Sehun closes his eyes, and his head lowers into the crook of Luhan's neck, his teeth nibbling on the pale skin, the purple blooming on his skin making Sehun happy. Luhan leans his head to the side, giving him more room and Sehun on the expanse of skin, before he works his way up, biting on the bottom lip that Luhan has been worrying.

He moans, the sound swallowed by Sehun, and Luhan grips the back of his shirt, and Luhan pulls it off. Sehun tugs the red and gold striped scarf away, the oversized jersey falling to the floor. In a smooth move, his hands slide beneath Luhan's bottom, lifting him up. Luhan wraps his legs around Sehun's waist, his hands still tangled in the rainbow hair, as he kisses Sehun, his blood singing in his veins.

Sehun lays him back on the bed, hovering over him, his elbows supporting him as he stares at Luhan with lust blown eyes. Luhan moves first, tugging them together, and Sehun tosses aside all of his restraints.

 


 

Sehun runs a hand through Luhan's hair, tugging the blanket to cover Luhan's body. He presses a gentle kiss to Luhan's forehead, smiling when the older boy stirs. 

"Hi," he whispers.

"Hmmm...hi," Luhan smiles, his head comfortably nestled on Sehun's chest.

"Are you okay, love?" Sehun gently tilts Luhan's head up to press a gentle kiss to his lips. "I'm sorry if I was..."

"I should get you jealous more often." Sehun chuckles, and Luhan giggles into the kiss that he press to Sehun's mouth. He sits up, crooking an eyebrow at the tent forming under Sehun's sheets. "Not even three rounds satisfy you?" He grins, and moves to straddle the lying boy. 

"I bet you wish you never asked me to get rough."

"I've never made a better decision in my life."

Sehun's response is cut off when Luhan slides down on him, and he grips the small waist before rolling them over. He smirks when Luhan keens, his hands fisted into the bed sheets as his back arches off the sheet. 

 


 

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Did you have a good Labor Day weekend? Haha the timing of the chapter is odd right? Technically it's Monday since it's 1am here and I'm in time for the post. I'm actually going out later so I didn't know if I would be back by 8am and I just decided to post it after I finished it. Normally I would let it sit so that I could change things! But here you have Chapter 15. How do you like the story so far?

So here you have a completey unbetaed fluffy chapter! Well not all fluffy. But mostly fluffy! I hope you like it! Tell me what you think!

Oh man! Oh man! Did you guys see Sehun's remake MV? He was absolutely brilliant as the Devil. I wanted him to stay devilish. He can rock that concept. In fact, I want the whole of EXO to do that concept. Dark and deviled up...How amazing would that be!

PS Isn't that picture on the top beautiful? Sigh...I want a Luhan!

I will see you all on the 8th of September! As always, comment below and subscribe above!