Could He Be The Guy?

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You’ll go to SNU?” Doojoon wipes the table while gazing at his friend in awe. “How come?”

 

“I was supposed to go back yesterday but dad called me. Turns out, a good friend of him offered him to support me for my studies. He asked if I can go and enrol to SNU. All expenses will be under his care.”

 

“How lucky of you. I mean..” He stands straight and places a hand on his lips. “That’s SNU man.” He continues.

 

“I know. I’m also surprised. I don’t know what to say to father. But I’d like to meet this man who offered me a scholarship.”

 

--

 

“Sit down.” Heechul brushes his pants before taking his. “I’m glad you take some time to stop by here.”

 

Junhyung comfortably sits himself and grins to him. He just nodded and stared to somewhere else.

 

“Would you like to meet her soon?” Heechul opens as his secretary enters with a glass of juice.

 

“I actually have something to ask that’s why I came.” He opens, leaning forward to Heechul.

 

Heechul gazes at him, anticipating his sudden request.

 

“Can it be just a simple wedding where people who we know or our families know will be invited? Can we keep it a secret?” Junhyung says, flushed at the sudden feeling of agreeing to this meeting.

 

“It’s the point of the wedding. If the investors will figure out your company and ours are somewhat related, stock prices will go higher. That’s what we are expecting after this.” Heechul crosses his hand in front of him as he leans his elbows to his knees.

 

Junhyung nibbles on his lower lip, thinking of anyway to talk himself out of the extravagant plans for the wedding.

 

“Well then, release a press report about us being married after a week.”

 

Heechul look quizzically to him, trying to give him a hint of a question as to why he is asking these kind of favors.

 

“I need sometime of adjustment. I am known for being silent, a loner. And considering that I’ll be married after a week or so, that would eradicate some unwanted news in my school. I have an image to maintain.”

 

“But you’re not getting married to just a ‘someone’. You’re getting married to a princess of the Kim’s. I’m sure you know what I mean.”

 

“I know but it’ll be harder for me since I have an image to keep in school. Your sister stays in your house and she doesn’t have to think of anyone else aside from herself.” He observes him glaring at him. “Don’t take it that way. I mean it in a nicer way.”

 

“Well, I guess you haven’t heard. She’s enrolling in your school.” Heechul rests back, placing his ankle over his knee. “I suppose that wouldn’t be harder for you since you can show off who you would get married to.”

 

Junhyung pauses and stares back. Why does her brother mean?

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Since you’ll be married and we’ll get a house of your own, going to the same school wouldn’t be harder. Besides, aside from SNU, I didn’t hear any school who’s worth to enter by someone who just came from America. I hope you’d be there to help her during her stay in your school.”

 

Did he just confirm that they’ll be classmates and schoolmates aside from being husband and wife?

 

--

 

“Father, don’t you think Hyuna is too young to enter this kind of decisions?” Heech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter