I'm Dead

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“We checked all details for these papers and figured out that the company is all clean and well. We can do can do transactions with them.” Ji Hoon, Heechul’s Secretary places down the papers he asked him to read. “Also, here is your schedule for the rest of the day.”

 

He stares at it for a moment then lets him go out. He takes it and checks it, seeing that his day will be until midevening. He calls in through his office phone and dials Ji Hoon’s table.

 

“Ji Hoon. Make changes in my schedules. I need to be out before evening.”

 

“Do I need to move your appointments tomorrow morning or the next day Sir?”

 

“Tomorrow morning. Thanks Ji Hoon.” He says before hanging up.

 

Then an expected call comes in just after he makes the changes.

 

“Hello?” There is a smile in her voice.

 

“Why do you sound as if you won the lottery?” He asks, turning around his chair.

 

“Because I freaking did.” She says with laughter. “That’s probably because I got you tied to me.”

 

He beams and watches as his father’s car comes in by the parking valet.

 

“What?” She pauses, trying to know the happening. “Your dad’s there?”

 

He nods as if she can see him do it. But he knows she can feel it.

 

“Go down and meet him. I’ll call you later.” She hangs up before he can even protest. He takes a deep breath before walking to his door.

 

“This probably is important.” He fixes his suit and closes the door behind him to greet his father.

 

--

 

“What do you mean dad asked for a press release? And here?” Hyuna walks over by the tall window facing the picture of the city of New York. She tightens her hold in her phone. “I thought we agreed to do it after a month or so?”

 

“The marriage made it to your school as well as the investors. Media came in barging to the SJ Groups properties as well as ours to confirm if the merger is true.” He sighs in the phone which makes her more worried to him than her issue. “And I doubt if you can ever have a normal life in SNU after this news broke.”

 

“I didn’t have a normal life since the beginning brother.” She says in as-matter-of-fact voice. She knows full well what kind of life she is facing.

 

And this one is included in that kind of life she is about to face.

 

“As soon as you get back here, you have to attend interviews to satisfy the media. Please tell Junhyung this and try to explain to him how important this is for the merger.” He says in a pleading voice. “Is he treating you well?”

 

He’s treating her like a princess for goodness’ sake. She doesn’t even know how the guy can put up such a nice attitude to someone he just got tied to. They haven’t shared the same connection at all but they know they have to be in this situation for only god knows how long.

 

“He’s pretty nice. Doesn’t give me headaches since the first days.”

 

Just heart stopping happenings she couldn’t ever forget.

 

“Okay. I think you’re doing okay there. Let me know if you need my help.” It sounds like a knock on his brother’s door. “I need to get this. I bet there won’t be that much of paparazzi there like here.”

 

“Yes. We’re doing great here. Please take care of yourself.” She says in a worried voice.

 

“You too.” He bids before hanging up.

 

--

 

Gayoon sits herself down on her group’s favorite bench inside the university. It has been a week since the news of her boyfriend being married filled the school. She doesn’t have a thing to say since almost everyone in school doesn’t even know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter