Physics

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“That kiss was searing hot.” Kikwang comments as he passes the ball in his hand to Junhyung.

 

Junhyung catches it in time and gives out a genuine grin for everyone to see. He raises his foot to rest it on his knee and watch as the ball rotates in his hand. He is again overwhelmed by the fact that Hyuna just defended him from her own brother. Her brother who always remind him how much a ‘no-touch’ zone his sister is.

 

“And judging by how you smile since this morning, something good happened.” Yoseob drops his dart pins and strides towards Junhyung. He plops down on the couch and watch him go from dreaming to confuse. “Spill the story.”

 

“There’s nothing to say.” He watch them shake their heads and still wait for him to tell anything. “Really guys. There’s nothing.”

 

“How about Gayoon?” Dongwoon pauses from his homework and turns his chair to face the three of them. Out of all the guys, he is the closest to Gayoon and he always take her side whenever they fight.

 

And Junhyung clearly knows that this is one of those times.

 

“I’m planning to end it with her.” He kicks the ball away, feeling all their eyes on him. “This isn’t fair to her.”

 

“Yeah. Like ignoring her the whole time as if you never cared for her.” Dongwoon stands from his chair and look to him as if burning holes.

 

“That’s not the point Dongwoon.” He tries to start his explanation. “I don’t want to tie her with a promise I’m not even sure if I can do. I want her to try life, to discover things. I’ll be happy for her even though it hurts me a lot. She deserves someone better. Not someone like me who’s tied to someone he doesn’t even love.”

 

“Did you talk to her already?” Kikwang stops his ball playing and plunks down the nearest stool. He can feel the sincerity in his words.

 

“Not yet. I don’t even know how to face her. My life is so freaked and messed.”

 

“Did you start feeling something for your wife?” Dongwoon asks and there is a noticeable curiosity in his voice. He really meant to ask this question.

 

“No, I don’t.” He shakes his head in unity with his words but he feels something else inside him. As if there’s a sinkhole eating his insides all at the same time. He feels empty and like throwing up.

 

“Well, I’m happy that you finally realized that kind of stupidity. I adore you a little for seeing that, it kind of made sense to me.” He retreats and proceeds on doing his homework.

 

“He’s like Gayoon’s secret guard.” Yoseob whispers after Dongwoon wears his earphones to read where he stopped. “It’s like he is destined to be by her side forever.”

 

He just smile and feel at ease. At least there is someone he can trust of ever he ends it up with Gayoon.

 

--

 

“So you kissed him huh?” Hyunseung places down a glass of orange juice in front of her. “I didn’t expect that from you.”

 

“Why was it so big? Like everyone started talking about it like the heaven’s conquered hell. It pisses me off.”

 

“It isn’t that big for people who doesn’t know you well.” He sits himself across her. “I just kind of know you at some points and it surprised me.”

 

She sighs and gives out a weak smile just to remove herself from this topic.

 

“So the assignment in Physics.” She says, just to end the awkward silence separating them. She pulls her bag from her side and starts to release her stuff when—

 

“I think I’ll pass today.” There is a sour scowl in his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter