Friends?

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What?” The surprise is evident in his voice. It is sure that he doesn’t know that this will happen. “Who told Sulli?” He asks, placing down the wine he bought yesterday from his grocery shopping.

 

Ever since Hyuna started acting weird around him the other day, Junhyung decided to just stay in the living room to sleep. When he informed her about his decision, she breathe as if her life depended on it. And since then, he haven’t entered the room ever again.

 

“I don’t know.” Yoseob says nonchalantly, trying to play it cool around Junhyung. He knows that when one wrong word slips out of his mouth, he’s screwed. “We’re just surprised that it is out that easy but no press release is made.” He sighs. “When will you be back?”

 

“In two or three days’ time I guess.” He palms his face, feeling the burden about Gayoon sinking in his bones. “I don’t know how to explain it.”

 

Just then Hyuna’s head peeks out of the room as if looking for something. Her short blond hair covering her face. Junhyung retreats a little, hiding himself away from her sight. He stands beside the fridge, making himself hidden.

 

“Wait a minute.” He says to Yoseob before hanging up.

 

And then…

 

She emerges in a black two piece suit that barely covers her body. Her black top lines up to her neck and forms a ribbon on top while her skimpy little cloth covering her front and behind emphasizes her long lean legs.

 

He smirks a little, knowing well that she is hiding from him.

 

Once she opens the balcony doors attached to the pool area of their suite room, Junhyung suddenly appears behind her and successfully surprising her.

 

“Swimming?” He whispers in her ear which makes her harshly taking a turn with her arms in front of her.

 

“YAH!” She shouts to him, trying to cover her barely even covered body. “Why are you here?”

 

“Why?” He leans to his heels and places his hands in his pockets. “This is also my sui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter