Home

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He waits for Hyunsueng’s truck to go before and Hyuna to get in before he parks his own car beside Hyuna’s huge Hummer.

 

He feels so lifeless as of the moment and still can’t understand why. He followed her all through night. He watched her celebrate with those two guys he didn’t trust, he followed her while they got some snack to eat on their way home. He even followed her while Hyunseung’s worn truck dropped that other guy in his home before he drove Hyuna back to their house.

 

And right now, he just wants to lie down and just forget about the world.

 

How it turns drastically that it changes his feelings from simple to perfectly complicated.

 

As he climbs upstairs, he hears the shower turn off signalling that she’s already done with her evening mantras.

 

He slides on top of the bed, not caring on how his morning or evening might go.

 

Tomorrow will be another unending day without Hyuna on his side and he doesn’t get a choice but just to accept it. So he sighs and just lies on his back, not minding what she’ll say to him or how she’ll ignore him once she’s out of the bathroom.

 

However, he doesn’t expect anything super accidental.

 

“Oh you—“ She steps on her own lotion bottle that fell from the table beside the door. With only a towel draped around her, she slides down on her own but not until someone catches her from her back.

 

She is soon caged in an embrace and her head is far from the floor, preventing it from hitting on the floor. Her eyes are closed, her arms around the one who saved her. Her breathing slows down, her heartbeat fast and her body feels the heat that it releases.

 

She can’t stand the closeness, still.

 

She opens a good eye and—

 

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!”

 

They shout in unison as they both realized. . .

 

That Hyuna’s towel is open —really open— in the middle.

 

--

 

“Where does it hurt?” He tries to twist her left ankle a bit and he sees her face scrunch. He figures out finally where.

 

After the small —small, really? — incident they encountered, Hyuna winces in her left ankle probably because she sprained it after stepping on her lotion bottle. This is probably the lamest way they can finally make up for the misunderstandings but he’s just really concerned about her right now.

 

“Did you see anything? A while ago?” She bites on her nail, trying to keep her embarrassment in place.

 

“Nope, I did not.” He shakes his head, focus is still on her foot.

 

She nods her head, believing what he just said.

 

But under his bangs is a face flustered in red as if be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter