Confrontation

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

She places down her food in the canteen table provided by her brother for Junhyung and her. She takes it that he’s still out with those cruel friends of him and she doesn’t want to waste time looking for him.

 

This is the first time in her stay in SNU that she’ll eat without Junhyung. She finally sees that she depended to him too much that her stay in school is all with him. She haven’t made friends and she didn’t even have a single company where she can be with when Junhyung is not around.

 

She plays with her salad, not even bothered by her upcoming class in the next couple of hours.

 

“Mind if I join you?”

 

She doesn’t need to look up at all because she well know that voice who keeps calling her and makes her smile for the past couple of days.

 

She sees him dip in the seat beside her the minute she just looked up and a smile evades her lips.

 

“I haven’t seen you in a while huh?” She says, now eating her ignored salad.

 

He takes the seat across her and brings out his packed lunch. He smiles as she watch him uncover his lunch.

 

“I kinda need to be thrift.” He says with a tilt of his head. “You know, this school is not that cheap.” He laughs lightly. “It’s not cheap at all.”

 

She nods her head and eats her salad. “What do you have there?” She peeks over the lead and sees steamed eggs and broccoli.

 

“Mind to taste?” He gets a piece. “I made it myself.”

 

He takes a piece with his chopsticks and directs it to Hyuna’s mouth when—

 

“That tastes good.” Junhyung takes it to his mouth and comments with his mouth full. “What did I miss?” He sits himself beside Hyuna and places down his own tray of food.

 

“What do you think you’re doing here?” She glares to him, as if saying it through her eyes that he can leave the hell out of the table.

 

“As far as I’m concerned, this table is reserved for me and you.” He directs his gaze to Hyunseung. “For Mr. and Mrs. Yong Junhyung. She’s my wife.” He drapes an arm over her shoulder which pisses Hyuna.

 

“Well if you’re not leaving—“ She stands up, taking her tray in her hands. “I am.” She takes two steps before looking back. “Aren’t you coming?” Her gaze directs to Hyunseung.

 

Hyunseung fiddles with his lunch items and hugs it close to him before nodding.

 

Junhyung is left in the table with his mackerel sushi which he heard is Hyuna’s favourite.

 

--

 

Since that day she started acting weird and grumpy around him, they always fight every night where the other one should sleep. At one point, Hyuna even volunteered that she’d choose to sleep in the couch rather than sleep with him at the bed.

 

He doesn’t get it at all. How he can turn one day of enjoyment to whole week of frustration

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter