Thinking [MUST READ]

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Junhyung—“ He turns around when she suddenly calls her name and he definitely lost his breath somewhere. “Is this okay?” She asks, running a hand down her strikingly gorgeous black short dress that hugs her curves and bottom as well as revealing enough skin of her thighs and shoulders. What could be more enticing than looking at this woman rather than the food right?

 

Wait, that’s crazy. Hyuna’s a good friend, no more no less. He had made that pact with her and it’s nothing he could break.

 

Especially when there is still Gayoon in the picture.

 

The bow tie that rounds his neck seemed to be too tight as of that moment. His breath catches his heart and prevents it from breathing further. He can’t see anything, not even the people around them. It’s as if it’s just him and her.

 

And then she makes a turn, scaling up his belief that she is indeed gorgeous. In that view, he can painfully see her curves, the wave of her hair, her protruding tiny and her milk-like skin. And it makes him furious that all of these heavenly present is a no touch zone for him. As if he gets a choice for that.

 

“Junhyung?” She calls again and it makes his heartbeat stop.

 

“Oh?” He runs a on his lower lip, feeling all congested and throwing up. “Are we good?”

 

“I’m asking you if the dress is pretty or should I change?” She combs her hair with her hand and looks behind her, straight to the closet door. “But looking at your expressions, I think I should go change.”

 

“What? Why?” He asks, suddenly surprised about her assumption to her looks. “I actually think you look really fantastic.” He explain but is supposed to use the word ‘gorgeous’.

 

“Okay.” He sees her hold tightly to her hanky, a very obvious sign of her being sketchy.

 

He walks towards her and takes her hand, flipping it and giving a kiss to her open palm. “You’ll never get any prettier tonight so smile to complete the whole outfit. Your scowl will ruin the beauty you possess.”

 

She smiles genuinely and takes his hand when he offered it. So tonight will be there very first gala as a couple. He prays them bunch of good lucks.

 

--

 

“Good evening Mr. Suarez.” Junhyung takes up his hand and pulls Hyuna gently to his side. “I want you to meet my wife, Kim Hyuna.”

 

“Is she the youngest daughter of the Kim’s?” The man looks her up from head to toe. “He’s one of a great catch son.” He places a hand on his shoulders and clamps it. “Take care of her. You don’t want to break her helmet right?”

 

He gives a hearty laugh and Hyuna swears that she feels her cheek burning in embarrassment. What could be more embarrassing than hearing your name between two people you can never understand the senses?

 

“I won’t let her unwear it or break it.” He looks down to her for a minute. “Might get me put more helmets so I can keep her.”

 

“Keep that up. I can feel that you’re doing great.” He drinks in his ignored wine glass as Junhyung does the same. “I hope that just because you are pulled into this situation doesn’t mean you’re gonna locked your heart forever.” He chuckles. “Sometimes the best things came from unplanned actions. First-hand experience.” He tosses an expectant glare from Junhyung.

 

Hyuna seems to understand what the older man says. After being married to his first wife for three decades, no one expected that he’ll be in love with somebody else even though their marriage were one of the most respected in their industry. He didn’t wish to cheat on her but he didn’t also wish to lie to her so he broke up with her and let her file for divorce.

 

But to no one’s idea, the girl who became the reason of their separation also stayed away. She respected the man so much as well as his wife and she didn’t want to live by with the name of being a inside a very peaceful relationship.

 

Not after Mr. Suarez proved that she means more to him than just a girl who became the reason of his separation. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter