Time Square

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Sir but I think this may take a month before you can have your phone and number back." The woman in white uniform informed them, trying her best to sound pitiful. “We’ll try our best to fix it as soon as we can.”

 

Junhyung sighs and just smiles at the woman.

 

Hyuna peeks from behind him, looking from the helper and then to him. She hears him sigh again and looks at her. “What?”

 

“We need to wait for a month or so. I don’t have a copy of my contacts so I doubt if I can call back home.”

 

“Do you have someone you need to call to?” She asks, straightening her dress and walking beside him.

 

Hell yes, if she just know. The issue of him being married is pushed to the whole school community and Gayoon is there to hear it all. And now, with his remaining days in the US, he couldn’t contact her because his stupid phone fell in the water with him while they played yesterday.

 

He enjoyed the time with Hyuna so much that he hadn’t realized that his phone is soaking in the water with him.

 

He shakes his head and turns to her. “Now, can we go see Time Square?”

 

Hyuna pouts, realizing that it is all her fault that his phone is now in repair. If she hadn’t pulled him with her yesterday, he could have called that someone he needs to talk to.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asks, walking to her when she stopped.

 

“I think it is my fault that you can’t use you phone right now.” She gazes to him and sees that he is looking at her intently.

 

“Why did you say that?” He asks, tilting her chin higher so he can have a better look of her eyes. “It is our choice to play yesterday. Stop sulking, it doesn’t suit the weather.” He tugs in her hand and pulls her out of the mall. “Now, I want to enjoy Time Square with you.”

 

She just smiles and lets him pull her to wherever he wishes.

 

--

 

“Did you get him to talk?” Kikwang stops by the door when Yoseob weakly shakes his head. They can’t all get through Junhyung’s phone and they are all worried about him since he is somewhere they didn’t even know.

 

Dongwoon comes barging from behind and shuts his laptop off. “He messaged me. He said that his phone is in repair because it fell in the pool yesterday while he’s playing with Hyuna.”

 

Yoseob and Kikwang both turn to look at him in disbelief at what he just said.

 

“I know. I have the same reaction like you too.” He plops down the sofa. “But I guess he has no choice. He’s stuck in the middle of a city he isn’t familiar about with someone he barely even knows. He has no choice but to rely on her or somewhat like that.”

 

He gets their point and Yoseob places his elbows on his knees, it is his thinking position.

 

The four them know whenever he does it like this. He has intuitions to things he heard or see. And sometimes, what he sees is what happens.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter