Stay Still

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Who told you that you can sleep here?” Hyuna hugs her pillow close to her chest, showing her fright to the man she just married. Did he just insist that they go share a room?

 

“Your brother gave me this room to use. I think you are the one mistaken.” He says as he sits up and takes his bag to check his hotel number. He sees that he is correct and shows it in front of her face. “Look, Suite Room A 0235.”

 

Hyuna runs to her stuff and takes her own copy of the receipt. “It can’t be.” She whispers as she checks her own.

 

“What? Why?” Junhyung stands up from the bed and walks behind her, peeks at something she’s looking at. “Same room number.” He says as if nothing is wrong.

 

“YAH!” She turns around and pauses when his face is just an inch away from hers. She can even feel his breath brushing her cheek.

 

Junhyung looks down and notices her turning red in embarrassment. Is she….?

 

“Don’t tell me…” He starts which makes Hyuna look up.

 

“Don’t tell you what?” Her lashes can even touch his right cheek, her lips just at the right angle on his. They could pretty take this position and kiss each other’s mouth.

 

He smirks and leans even more, making her retreat a little. His lips curve in that y manner which makes her swoon and get crazy.

 

“Is this the first time you’re staying in a room with a guy?” He asks, placing his arms on each of her sides which perfectly cages her between the counter and his body.

 

Hyuna leans backward, trying her best to play it in a poker face. She blinks, attempting to regrain her conscience which he drinks in. “No, this is not my first.” She says, sounding so desperate to be not that obvious about being a pure woman.

 

He laughs it off and leans down. She closes her eyes, praying to heavens to keep her temperature down. She can feel her body heat abandoning her body. What if he can also feel it, that she’s like a walking sunlight inside this air-conditioned room?

 

His face is near her neck and she feels him breath in deep, making her sweat spill from her forehead down her cheeks. Her hands form a fist in front of her chest, holding her own copy of the room number in her hands. What is he doing to her?

 

“You smell nice.” Junhyung says, breathing in the scent of her hair. “Like a flower which only grows somewhere very far. A very innocent scent.” He shifts his head back to look into her eyes. At the same moment, Hyuna open hers and catch him looking to her.

 

“What are you doing?” She asks in a stuttering voice. “Yah… Don’t you…”

 

“Why? We just got married. I can do whatever I want to you.” He says in as-a-matter-of-fact voice. “You’re mine now Kim Hyuna.”

 

“I’ll call my brother, my mother. They’ll hate you.” She says while seeing him coming nearer to her face. She feels her heartbeat stop when he stares down to her lips, as if planning to kiss her.

 

She doesn’t know why but she closes her eyes, anticipating it at the same time. She haven’t experienced the feeling of being kissed. Not even to this man whom she married.

 

Just after the legal representative announced that they are officially married, Junhyung just smiled to her and showed her that he has no plans of kissing her. He waved his hand to the crowd, recognizing each congratulations they get.

 

She doesn’t know why but she felt disappointed during that moment. Yes, she doesn’t like him at all but the kiss is the seal of the marriage. It ends the program and starts another chapter of their life. Why did he even d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter