Honesty

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Is the story being too dramatic already? I want to make it lighter than my previous works. Please guide me.
I'll keep on updating so I hope I still have readers around here.
And to those who continues to send me comments of appreciation, I love you all guys!
Thanks for being with me.
This will be a long journey, I think.
Keep posting. :)

 

 

Weekend it is and they both decide to stay inside the house. Although Junhyung’s still in the middle of deciding because he couldn’t figure out if Hyuna is leaving the house or not.

 

She starts her morning with a warm up exercise beside the pool. Since their fight two days ago, she maintained this habit of waking up early and exercising outside the house.

 

And he never fails to grab her glass of milk. He stops by the moment when he hears the alley door close meaning she’s inside the house.

 

He immediately scrolls down a good morning in a sticky note and leaves the glass of water on the table beside the door. He keeps this habit everyday as well.

 

If she doesn’t want to talk to him then let sticky notes do the job for him.

 

By lunch, he leaves a mackerel sushi in the dining table with a note saying ‘have a happy lunch’ scrolled down on a sticky note. He’s anxious because she might just leave the food or anything he left anywhere.

 

Good thing she doesn’t or haven’t yet.

 

So when late noon come, Junhyung decided to get on a drive because he’ll die getting bored inside the house.

 

However, he couldn’t leave without Hyuna. She might just go sprint around the city with that Hyunseung guy who keeps getting in his nerves.

 

“Why do I even care?” He whispers as he pauses by the door, playing with his car keys. “It is her life isn’t it?” He says and he’s phone chirps at the moment.

 

A text from Gayoon appears to his screen.

 

Can I call you?

 

He must get a catch up date with his girlfriend especially now that he’s focusing in pleasuring a woman who doesn’t even pay attention to him. Gayoon is so nice that he couldn’t even swallow a lump when she’s around because he is too shy for what he did.

 

So he calls her first, not minding if Hyuna can hear or not.

 

“Gayoon?” His voice sounds between being fake and desperate.

 

“I heard from Soebie that you’re having problems with your wife.” Then a slight pause. “Is everything alright?”

 

“Actually no.” He starts, surprised that she dares to ask about his marriage status. “Are you free today? I just need someone to talk to.”

 

“Yes. I’ll be in Apgujeong until tonight.” She mumbles as if she’s shy. “You want to come over?”

 

“If it’s okay.” He says.

 

“Of course it is.” There is joy in her voice. “So, see you?”

 

The call ends there just exactly when Hyuna is going downstairs in casual clothes, obviously planning to go out.

 

“Where are you going?” The words came out of his mouth before he can control.

 

She looks at him for a moment before pulling out her car keys and ignoring him on her way out.

 

“I’m talking to you.” He shouts after her. He takes two steps at a time before she can ride her Hummer. “I’m asking you.”

 

“And I chose not to answer.” She opens her jeep and forcefully closes the door, making him flinch on his foot.

 

“She’s really a pain in my .” He curses before riding his Lexus.

 

--

 

She parks just outside the cafeteria where Hyunseung and Doojoon works. She gained new friends to them and she planned on keeping it. She decides to spend her whole afternoon in this pasta house.

 

She also just want to see Hyunseung.

 

Just when she is about to push the door, a very familiar face welcomes her and it worsen her mood.

 

Gayoon is just coming out of the cafeteria. But the girl didn’t do anything to harm her feelings so she decides to let her stay out of the problem and be nice to her.

 

“Hello, Gayoon.” She greets with a forced a smile on her lips.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asks, as surprised as she can be.

 

“I’m meeting a friend.” She says, trying to keep a gentle face.

 

“I’m about to meet Junhyung.” There is a boasting ego in her face. “Does he know you’re here?”

 

She can’t keep the snarl in her face after hearing the last name she wants anyone to mention. “No and please don’t tell him.”

 

“Hyuna?” Hyunseung peeks out of the glass doors and is surprised to see her around.

 

“You know each other?” Gayoon looks from Hyunseung and then to Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter