New Friend

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Dinner is ready.” Junhyung calls from the kitchen and Hyuna emerges in her sleeping clothes already.

 

Today has been a day of work for them. They decided to finally meet the directors and lawyers from different agencies and companies. Heechul went with them as well as Peniel to assist them. They started from morning and ended the day early evening.

 

Before they went home, the two decided to stop by the grocery because Hyuna is craving for steak and he decided to make it for her himself.

 

Hyuna’s cheeks fluster the moment she sees the steak dined out of the table. Junhyung removes his apron and hangs it over the countertop seat. He opens a chair for her and she takes it, blushed by the gentleness he is showing.

 

“And for the food, let me slice the steak for you.” He says with a smile on his lips.

 

She watches him with two eyes as the knife goes under the meat and juices comes out of every portion. He did cook it so well, just the right tenderness for her craving. She takes the napkin but is stopped when Junhyung calls for her name.

 

“Don’t.” He waves a good hand to her. “I’ll treat you like a princess.” He beams to her before proceeding back to slicing the meat.

 

She drops back the napkin and continues to watch him until he’s done.

 

Once he is, he takes the napkin and flaps it in his side before carefully placing it on top of her thighs. His hair brushes to her cheeks as he did the action and it sent tingles to her spine.

 

He places the finished steak in front of her and carefully devours the food even though the guy haven’t taken his seat yet.

 

“You really can’t stop yourself huh?” He says as he lounges in his seat, taking his own share of steak.

 

“This is really good.” She speaks with full. “How can you make this couple of foods you have been cooking?”

 

The partner of steak is mashed potato with stir-fried asparagus. It just so happened that he knew how to cook.

 

“Thank you for this wonderful day and evening.” She speaks which surprises him. They both spent their first weekend day this week together for the whole day. From breakfast up to their dinner, they are still together.

 

“You’re welcome my lady.”

 

--

 

Junhyung gives him a good minute to finish her bedtime rituals in the bathroom. He is still downstairs, watching the news or listening to some indie band he just knew a while ago.

 

The past weeks or month became more special to her each day/ for every day that they are together, Junhyung introduces a new part of him she hasn’t heard or met before and it makes her swoon each times he did. From the foods to their grocery shopping, to playing pool by the game area and pushing each other at the pool. How comes just a month after the marriage, she feels like she’ll regret that she said she’ll never fall for this guy at all?

 

She runs a hand on her leg with bath soap in hand.

 

Junhyung never mentioned Gayoon at all and that kind of bothered her but made her happy at the same time.

 

Maybe they are on their way to the real married world? Maybe he really is getting serious with her? What if he likes her?

 

She remembered that Junhyung even went to ignore her that time Gayoon congratulated him about his paper. She saw it in his eyes that he’s done and is no moving on.

 

Maybe this marriage won’t hurt her at all.

 

--

 

 

Junhyung stops over their bench and sees that the other three are all their waiting for him. He waves as he makes it a round before finally standing there.

 

“Oh, I missed this friend.” Dongwoon places an arm over his shoulder. “This friend usually goes grocery shopping with his wife.”

 

“It’s just part of the deal you know.” He says as he takes a seat between Yoseob who’s drinking his yougurt and Kikwang who’s munching his sandwich.

 

“So how’s married life?” Yosoeb scoots beside him, ready to hear any news about married life.

 

“No troubles.” He just says and talks with them about music, sports and scheduled outings afterwards. Once they got a good time catching up, he gets up to his feet and says his goodbye because of his class he needs to catch. The three is left under the tree, watch as he makes his way towards the other side of the building.

 

--

 

She walks with milks in her hand. She needs to meet them for some time. They are, for some cause, Junhyung’s friend and he is her husband. Whoever is close with him, she needs to please them as well.

 

Just when she makes it behind their tree, she stops as she hears her name in their conversation.

 

“He’s just doing it because of the credit cards you know.” Dongwoon says as he sist himself on the ground. “Remembered that time when he fetched Hyuna from her house?”

 

“Oh, when Uncle Sejong cut all his money sources? Yah, I remembered.” Kikwang sighs. “If Yoseob didn’t tell him to fetch that wife, he wouldn’t get his cards back.”

 

The way he says wife is as if he spits it out. She drops the milk carton but didn’t stop them from tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter