Another Fault

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean we need to do it in your house?” Hyunseung turns around with the mop in his hand. Hyuna stands on her toes, pleasing him with her doe eyes.

 

“Junhyung says I can’t leave the house and all so I think asking you to go there would be better than not getting any help at all.” She retreats and sits in the nearest couch. She slings her bag close to her while playing with her fingers in her lap. “I just don’t want to fail this Physics assignment.”

 

“I thought he told you that he’ll help?” He sits himself across her, leaving the mop standing by the kitchen door. “He even asked you to stop asking help from me.”

 

“We kind of get into a fight because of that.” She starts in an irritated way. “He goes pretending like he knows every bit of my assignment when in all truth he doesn’t get anything at all.” She remembers his face when she asked him about a question he isn’t even familiar with. “Take the point of the guy. He’s a law major, not a physics major.”

 

“I’m a medicine major and I get all that physics assignment you have.”

 

“Just let it pass.” She says with a small smile on her lips. “Please? I’ll wait for you so we can go home together.”

 

“How come you’re here? I thought you went home with him?” He stands and waves a hand to Doojoon gesturing that he’ll clear the table soon.

 

“I escaped him, tricked him that I just need to buy something. He wouldn’t even let me go out this time which is very ridiculous.” She pouts her lip, making him smile genuinely.

 

“Okay. Go sit there and wait for me to finish my shift.” He looks at the clock by the counter. “I’ll be up for a few minutes or so. We can go drive to your house.”

 

“Thank you so much for letting me pester you like this.” She says, her words lingering in his ears.

 

“You wouldn’t be that little for me, do remember that. Okay?” He says and ruffles her hair.

 

--

 

He tries to call her phone for the nth time and he still gets the end of the line. How come she lied to him about buying or anything? He clearly told her about the dangerous city they’re currently living in and how she’s so famous that anyone can recognize her even from the dark tint of her Hummer.

 

But when she yelled back why is he being like this even after the long time they’ve been together, he couldn’t fathom an answer. He just wanted her to stay inside the house, stay within his sight. He doesn’t want her to leave or need anything at all. He just wished for her to stay still and cut the crap.

 

And he bet, really feel, that she went to see that Hyunseung guy she’s been seeing for the past weeks. He clearly told her how he feels about that guy and that his actions obviously takes advantage of her and her innocence.

 

He was just trying to protect her from those people who might use her because of who she is. The whole Korea obviously recognizes her as the daughter of some tycoon and someone who won’t get poor at all even if he stops from working. That means, she is filthy rich.

 

 But isn’t he one of those people who uses her? He got married to her because she is some kind of collateral of help that is asked by his father so they can really make the merger.

 

But he won’t go after her money. He wouldn’t go after anything she has at all.

 

Probably he’ll go back to Gayoon after this make-pretend relationship.

 

An engine roars in his ears. It’s definitely her Hummer.

 

But he stops in his tracks, hearing something faint in the background. As if there is a second car entering their gates.

 

He strides at the windows and slowly peeks at the end of the curtain. There. There.

 

His biggest fears just come in his house. There with her goes that guy who just irritates every nerve in his body.

 

Jang Hyunseung.

 

--

 

“Hello there.” Hyunseung hears Junhyung greet them. He came from upstairs and it looked like he just came up from bed. But there are sweats lingering on his forehead. Is it that hot upstairs?

 

“You just woke up?” Hyuna drops her bag on the couch and starts to walk to the kitchen when Junhyung stops her in her tracks.

 

She is as surprised as someone who heard there is a bomb in the train she’s riding when Junhyung suddenly leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips.

 

“Yes babe. I fell asleep waiting for you.” He says and places an arm around her shoulder. He turns, pulling her closer against his body. “We have a friend here.”

 

“Good evening.” There is a forced smile on his lips which became much unnoticed in Junhyung’s eyes. He has to know his place, Junhyung thought to himself.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Hyuna tries to squirm away from his hold but he is much stronger than she is which makes it harder for her. “Don’t try to make a scene.” She wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter