Surprise Visit

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

He pauses by the door, suddenly realizing that he was all alone inside this one big mansion.

 

He drops the keys by the front table beside the door and takes in the whole appearance of the house.

 

It isn’t that big but for only two people to live here, then this is quite big. By the door, a huge living room set welcomes the guest. White couches go around the four-cornered space with cream end tables by each side. On the left lies a 4-step stairs leading to the intersection for each rooms of the house. Being at the center, the left way takes you to the comfort rooms downstairs. The right leads to the dining room and at the end of the way is the kitchen which can even cater at least fifteen people. In front of him directs him to the game room, music room and TV room. He heard a while ago from the driver that Heechul event asked the designers to place a small theatre inside the house which stills beside the game room.

 

And then he turns toward the alley leading to the stairs. Their bedroom takes up the whole second floor of the house aside from the quarter space the balcony takes.

 

He ascends upstairs and looks out at the balcony. At the left side of the house lies a quarter olympic-sized pool with sunbathing lounges by the side. A garage that can take up four cars sits behind the tall gates of the villa.

 

Now that he already see the whole house, he couldn’t take in the fact that he’ll live here at some time all alone. He doesn’t want to go home at all and live with his dad, he’ll probably castrate him for being so obnoxious about his new wife’s feeling.

 

He doesn’t even know what happened at all. He just heard from the driver that he is about to live on his own for some time and that she doesn’t want to stay with him.

 

No, this shouldn’t happen. He can’t stand being alone and he doesn’t want going home to his dad. He should do something.

 

A call suddenly surprises him and he sees that his dad’s secretary calls him in the middle of the evening.

 

“Peniel? What’s wrong?” There’s concern in his voice. Did something happen to his dad?

 

“Sir, your dad asked me to cut all your credit cards and bank accounts.” He says with worry in his voice.

 

“What?” He shouts at the other end. “Why?”

 

“He says that unless the new member of the family lives with you then he’ll activate it all again.” He hears a sigh from the secretary. “He’s talking about Mrs. Kim Hyuna.”

 

He closes his eyes in frustration before figuring out that he’s dad already heard about Hyuna’s sudden decision to live with her parents for a while. “Since when?”

 

“Your wife’s brother called your dad th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter