Bedroom Issue

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“I brought some pizza and beer if you like that.” Junhyung places down a pizza box and a carton of beers. She peers around, realizing that she’s really in her newly wed house.

 

After some short heated argument with her brother, he finally let her go with Junhyung back to this house. He told her a lot of consequences which she haven’t heard at all.

 

All she could think of at that moment is that Junhyung came to fetch her and bring her home.

 

Because he couldn’t stand it that he’s alone.

 

“I remembered you told me that you want to decorate the house? How can you do that if you’re not there?”

 

She smiles at the idea, not realizing that he is standing at the end of the couch.

 

“What are you smiling about?” He scoots towards her, a can of beer in his hand.

 

“Nothing. I just couldn’t imagine I’m already here.” She gets a slice of pizza. “I can now understand why you don’t want to be alone.”

 

“Is this the first time you see this house?” He asks, handing her an opened can of beer.

 

She nods and looks around. “The white paint really makes the house look bigger.”

 

He nods in agreement and looks around as well. “The dining table can even accommodate both our families and still have spaces vacant. The bathroom is as big as your room in New York.”

 

“They really paid well for this house.” She drink in her beer.

 

“Hyuna—“ He twists and turns the can in his hand. “I’m sorry if you feel like I left you this morning.”

 

She looks to him, surprised at his sudden confession of mistake.

 

“It’s just that—“ He looks to her then takes it away immediately. “Gayoon—“

 

“Is she your girlfriend?”

 

He couldn’t hide it now. She probably figured it out during his uncontrolled reaction this morning.

 

He just nods, he doesn’t know how to form it in his mouth.

 

She drinks in her beer with no expression in her face.

 

“Hey, say something.” He scoots nearer, trying to make out anything from her face.

 

“What should I?” She asks before standing up and walking to the alley door. “I’m having a dip in the pool. Don’t go after me.”

 

--

 

When it’s time to go to bed, both pause by the top of the stairs and realize that there’s only one bed for them to use.

 

The bed is big enough though, it can even accommodate 5 persons without even bumping to each other. It is for her brother’s concern about her sleeping habits and her responsibility to sleep beside her husband.

 

“I can just take the couch.” Junhyung says, drying his hair after his shower. He stares at the couch by the window. It’s cold staying near the window but he can manage.

 

“We can build a tower between us and still don’t fall from it. Sleeping in the bed with me doesn’t sound that bad.” She removes her cover up and takes her own side of the bed. “You take the other end.” She gestures.

 

He takes pillows from the couch even though the pillows provided are more than ten. He places it between them. In all honesty, he’s more concerned about himself than her. He doesn’t know if can stop himself.

 

“What are you doing?” Hyuna asks as she watch him put pillows one on top of the other.

 

Junhyung shakes his head before gesturing as if a wall between them. “Just making sure.” He mumbles before lying on his side, back facing her.

 

She gasps and throws the pillows away. “Do you think I’ll jump on you?”

 

“I don’t think you’ll jump on me.” He sighs before retrieving all the pillows she threw. “I’m just making sure we won’t do anything.”

 

“We won’t freaking do anything.” She shouts, still not believing his excuses.

 

“I know.” He yells back before throwing the pillows he just got back. “Stupid pillows.” He says before lying back on his side.

 

“Yeah, those pillows are stupid.” She mumbles before taking her side.

 

They don’t know why but they are being pulled to each other even if there is a good meter between them.

 

“We are not like this back when we’re in New York.” He whispers, hoped that she can still hear him. “I remembered smelling your hair.”

 

“It’s because you haven’t—“ She closes her eyes, trying to process how she’ll say it. Before they came here, she doesn’t know the girlfriend issue and that he loves someone. He’s married to her and even though if she doesn’t have anything for him, she still thinks that she deserve respect for being his wife.

 

“I haven’t what?” He asks.

 

She feels him move because the space beside her dips.

 

“I, what?” He repeats, now his lips are near her ear.

 

She takes in a deep breath before turning to him, surprised that he is already that close to her.

 

She looks up and sees him smile. He takes a good hand and runs a hand on her hair.

 

“Do you want to smell my hair?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter