Another Trouble

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you sure you really want to go to school today?” Her brother hols her hand over the console and she tugs harder in it. “You can just skip if you want.”

 

“I don’t want to end my life just because the guy I married annoys me to death.” She smiles forcefully and she opens the car door to face her world once again. “I’ll be okay.” She says before she closes the door on her brother’s face.

 

Last night has been a disaster. Heechul stayed awake for her the whole night while she spent her time discussing how crazy it is to marry Junhyung. And all the time she’s talking, she’s also begging her brother to never confront or hurt Junhyung whenever they cross roads.

 

Because getting her brother into a fight is the last thing she wanted to do as a married woman to Junhyung. At least, for the both of them.

 

He asked her to just stay in the house for the rest of the marriage but hell, no way. She has to annoy that man more than he annoys her. She has to make a revenge and getting in his nerves is on top of her list right now aside from being a hard-headed wife which she knows angers him a lot.

 

So she has to face him again and play that bad chick girl she is so not. But before she can play sarcastic and devilish, her cheeks heat furiously as she sees a familiar smile walking towards her. His hands on the straps of his backpack and his hair tugged inside his black beanie.

 

Why does this guys have to look so angelic this early in the morning?

 

“Well, hello there.” He looks behind her and then back to her. “I can see that there is another guy sending you to school which is kind of odd.” He pauses.

 

“Hyuna.” She hears her brother approach them and she turns around in time as he sets his foot beside her. “I’ll get your car so you can drive home if you want to. Here are the keys.” He hands it to her and notices that Hyunseung stayed beside her. “I can see you got a friend here.”

 

“Jang Hyunseung sir.” He introduces himself with such respect for a man he knows related to Hyuna.

 

He pauses for a while and a knowing smiles invades his lips. “Jang Hyunseung? Are you the son of the man who owns the nearest coffee shop in our office?”

 

Hyunseung raises a brow in confusion. He doesn’t seem to get the question.

 

“Does your father own New York’s Coffee Place?” He asks again and this time, Hyunseung’s smile grows bigger than Heechul’s.

 

And Hyuna stays oblivious between them.

 

“Are you the man who offered my dad a scholarship?”

 

Heechul just nodded and they both realized, finally who they are to each other.

 

“So, can you explain to me what’s happening?”

 

--

 


Oh crap. So now, her brother is a fan of Hyunseung.

 

Junhyung stays hidden behind the auditorium doors. He watches the three talked animatedly downstairs by the gate of the first building. Heechul really looks close to Hyunseung but the way he clasps his shoulder like an older brother always does.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter