School Drama

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So where should we go?” Junhyung places down his fork and spoon and stares to his wife.

 

Hyuna drops her head, and continues to eat as if she hears nothing.

 

“I’m talking to you Hyuna.” He talks again, noticing that she haven’t talked to him after he got out of the shower. He thought about what happened the whole morning that led her to ignoring him. “Is there something wrong?”

 

“I want to stay inside, if you don’t mind. You can go enjoy New York if you want to.” She stands on her feet and takes her plate, walking fast to the dishwasher. After placing it inside, she makes her way to the room and he even heard her locked the door.

 

“What the hell is wrong with her?” He mumbles to himself as he finishes his own hare of French toast.

 

--

 

She sits herself down on the floor as she remembers their morning. She’s on top of him while he sleeps soundly, his arms locked around her lower back. Her heartbeat stops everytime she pictures them on that bed, on their bed.

 

It is the first time she felt blockages that came to your throat whenever you feel like you can’t breathe. She hardly even breath while being on top of him, she just watched him close and open his mouth to breath. She felt his lungs through his chest as it expanded while he inhaled. How his lashes falter as his eyes wandered in his sleep inside his lids. She badly wanted to trace those features, to move her fingers around the curves and edges.

 

But that means something and she cannot feel anything. She shouldn’t feel anything for this guy, no way.

 

“Hyuna.” He calls from the door. He knocks gently when he hears no response. “Hyuna?”

 

“Yes?” She answers and slaps her head when her voice broke because of nervousness.

 

“I decided to just stay inside as well since we still have a plenty of time here. I’ll just go buy some groceries if you don’t mind.” He shouts from the door.

 

“Okay, just go.” She answers, trying her best to sound as if she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter