First Day

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Junhyung gets down his car and locks his car. He looks at his watch and wonders what time would she be here.

 

Then an estranged Lexus makes it beside his car. He knows she’s this. He makes it beside the car and opens the car door for her.

 

She beams lightly which makes his do the same.

 

“Hey!” He calls to her and she nods her answer.

 

“I couldn’t get enough of the food my mom brought me last night.” She beams while telling her story.

 

She actually lied. She couldn’t even wink to sleep because she is afraid of dreaming again the same dream she had in New York. She couldn’t swallow another day with him full of awkwardness.

 

She didn’t come out of room after she went home last night. She tried to but all she does is look around the house just to see if Junhyung would be there or could be there.

 

“Well, that’s good to know.” He says with a small smile on his lips. He’s happy that she had a fascinating evening while he felt so frustrated after telling it to his friends that he already kissed Hyuna. Because of that, it is harder to sleep last night. He couldn’t keep the memory of her lips out of his mind.

 

“Will you walk me to my first class?” She hands him her room assignment slip.

 

He checks it then nods. “We need to go see the principal first.” He gestures her the way and she follows his lead.

 

--

 

“Look at those two. Isn’t it so obvious that they start to feel something for each other?” Yoseob leans his body against the marble post.

 

Kikwang appears beside him and nods his agreement as well as Dongwoon.

 

“Seobie!”

 

That would be the last voice these three people want to hear that time.

 

Dongwoon sharply turns and blocks her way before she makes it to the hallway.

 

“Gayoon-ah.” He tucks a hair behind his ear. “Why are you so early today? Any unfinished work?”

 

“I always come to school this early.” She laughs. “You guys. I should question you why you three are here this early.”

 

She walks over before Dongwoon can even stop her and comes face to face with someone she is not expecting at all.

 

Junhyung’s laughter halts as soon as his eyes lands on someone’s. A very familiar look and color of one’s eyes.

 

The three men all make their way to stand away from their stares. They all know how awkward and disappointing this kind of meeting is.

 

Hyuna stops beside Junhyung and looks at the woman who’s standing in front of them. Her hair is in the middle of red and brown hue. She has lean long legs and a very prominent jaw and cheekbone structure. Her glasses just helped her make her look more intelligent than she is, she thought.

 

The woman gradually smiles and walks over to them. She hands out a hand to Hyuna which surprises the later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter