Who Are They?

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Oh, oppa?” She opens the door to let her brother in.

 

Heechul places his hands on his pockets as sits at the end of her bed.

 

Hyuna walks around before taking the chair across his brother. She looks to him in question.

 

“Father wants me to talk to you first before him.” He opens and the sound of his voice makes her worried.

 

“Talk to me? About what?” She asks as she leans towards her brother.

 

“A wedding happening in a week or so.”

 

--

 

“Yes, father?” Junhyung holds tightly on his chair’s arm rest as his father turns around to face him. His eyes shows nothing but seriousness.

 

“You’re getting married, this weekend or the beginning of next week. I haven’t finalized the date yet.” His father sips on his wine glass.

 

“But father, I think this is too drastic.” He stands up and he is seized when his father raised a hand to shut him up.

 

“This will help me and the company. I need some assurance that KKH is on my side. At least the company’s life is getting longer by the moment.” He observes his son warily. “Please help me with this.”

 


“I will.” Like he has any choice in the first place.

 

--

 

“What?” She stands on her feet and gawks down to her brother. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

Heechul grans her hands and brushes his palms over it. “I’m sorry. I tried my best to talk you out of the plan but father insisted that you need to do this for the company.”

 

“But you know I hate things like this.” She sighs as she stalks over the window, placing her hands on her waist. “I never interfered about company talks because I don’t want this at all.”

 

“Then I guess I have to do it myself.” Heechul exhales and stands up. “I guess I need to marry that woman from JK Group.” He says.

 

She glances at him cautiously, taking his expressions in one hit. He stares to her, smiling weakly.

 

“Don’t you have a girlfriend back in New York?” She asks, remembering that time when she eavesdropped one of her brother’s conversation with the girl.

 

“Oh?” He answers with the blow of the question. He stares at her for a moment before looking down. “Since when did you know?”

 

“I heard you talking to her over the phone. I was pretty surprised by the revelation. I didn’t expect that.”

 

He shakes his head and walks towards her, enclosing her in a tight embrace. “I’m sorry if I fail you. I really am. I really tried my best but it doesn’t matter now to father if I get married to Jaekyeong. He needs SJ at the moment and you are the nearest bait he can have.”

 

“Well, I guess I just need to talk myself out of the guy.”

 

“I’ll meet him first, just to know him better.” He looks down on her.

 

She hugs him back and stare into his eyes. “Are you with me? You’re not leaving me with this marriage, aren’t you?”

 

“How can I do that to you?” He fixes her hair before pulling her to her bed. “Now, go to sleep.” He says while tucking her in the sheets.

 

---

 

“Why did you call me all of a sudden?” Gayoon sits across him, places her bag beside her. “Is there a problem?”

 

He gazes at her from head to toe while walking near him. She just came from her dance practice at their building ad probably she just met with her mom. He ordered her favourite caramel macchiato in advance and she smiled as the waitress served their drinks.

 

“I need to ask you something..” He pauses as he plays with something in his jacket’s pocket. “..very important.”

 

Gayoon places down her cup and looks to him, waiting for his question.

 

“I need to..”

 

“What is it?” She asks, pressuring the hell out of him.

 

“Will you..” He starts and his heartbeat fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter