Chapter 9

Re-Love 2

"Basically if you add this part-" Myungki was explaining something to Sooyoung when she had the urge to throw up.

She rushed out of his room, right into the washroom and barely made it to the toilet.

"Sooyoung?" Myungki was standing at the door looking at her worried as she was throwing up.

Sooyoung tried to give him signs to leave but he didn't. She flushed the toilet and washed her face.

"Why did you watch me throwing up?" She asked Myungki as she was drying her face.

"I told you to leave..." She walked pass him out of the toilet.

"Ya... Are you okay?" He asked worried.

Sooyoung sighed and turned around.

"I've been throwing up for the past week..."

"Oh my god! We need to go to the hospital!" Myungki grabbed her shoulders.

Sooyoung sighed and nodded.

"Don't tell anything to Myungsoo though..." She warned him.

"Okay..." Myungki nodded and got his jacket from his room as he walked downstairs.

Sooyoung grabbed her jacket too and her phone as she follwed Myungki out to the bus station. When they were waiting her phone rang and Sooyoung sighed as she saw the caller ID.

"Hello?" She answered with a sigh.

"What's my princess doing?" Kai was on the other line.

"I'm fine and you?"

"Me too. Wanna watch a movie with me?"

"I'm kinda out with Myungki oppa...." Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

"Oh... Where are you going? I'm bored... Can I join you?"

"Uhm... We're heading to the hospital..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Why? Is everything okay?" Kai asked worried.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just a routine check-up, you know." She laughed awkwardly.

"Tell me where you are I'll pick you up!" Kai said.

"I'm fine... Really! I'm with Myungki oppa, so you don't need to come."

"Sooyoung! Tell me where you are!" He demanded.

"At the bus station at our house..." She sighed.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." He said and hung up.

"Kai?" Myungki asked and Sooyoung nodded sighing.

"Poor guy still thinks that you're his girlfriend..." Myungki sighed.

"I feel bad for his wife. She's actually a pretty nice girl and Kai is like that to her..." Sooyoung sighed and closed her jacket.

The weather was slowly getting cold again. Summer was gone and autumn was on its way. The trees still had their green leaves but some of them were already falling off. While quietly sitting at the bus station for a while Kai arrived with his black sedan.

"Sooyoung!" He quickly got up and walked up to her.

On his way he nodded quickly towards Myungki as a greeting. He grabbed her arms and looked at her carefully. Then he put his warm palm onto her forehead.

"You don't have a fever, but let's go." He opened the passengers seat's door for her.

"Hyung, I'll take her to the hospital." Kai said to Myungki.

"No, I need to come t-" Just then his phone rang.

"Excuse me." Myungki quickly answered his phone.

After a minute he hang up and turned back to Kai.

"Something really urgent came up. I'll leave her to you but call me as soon as she's back." Myungki said and Kai nodded.

"Thanks." Myungki quickly patted Kai's shoulder and ran away.

Kai got in and started the engine.

"Where's Myungki oppa going?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"He got a phone call and told me to take you to the hospital. He said something urgent came up." Kai said as he was driving really fast.

"Kai... Slow down..." Sooyoung looked worried at the streets.

"Don't call me Kai, I beg you Sooyoung." Kai looked at her.

"Please look at the streets." She sighed.

"You are the girl I want to marry, Sooyoung. Call me by my real name." He said.

Sooyoung didn't answer him.

"I know, a part of my memory is missing but how important can it be if I don't remember it? I mean I remember you, the boys, almost everything." Kai said.

"You have no idea." Sooyoung whispered under her breath.

"And this girl called Mei? Why does everyone want me to spend time with her? And she keeps texting me, she's really annoying." Kai sighed.

"Kai, if you don't slow down now, I'll walk home!" Sooyoung said annoyed and scared.

"We're here anyways...." Kai said and drove to the parking lot of the hospital.

Kai parked his car and Sooyoung immediately got out. She was pissed at Kai for driving so fast and at Myungki for leaving her alone with him.

"Sooyoung wait!" Kai ran up to her.

He grabbed her wrist as he reached her.

"Let me go!" Sooyoung hissed at him.

"Baby, okay, I'm sorry." Kai pouted still holding tightly onto her.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and they walked to the information desk. Sooyoung talked with a nurse and she told them where they had to go to. In the elevator Kai hugged Sooyoung's waist and put his chin on her shoulder. People around them were looking at them. Sooyoung shook her shoulder but Kai didn't let her go.

"Kai, people are staring!" Sooyoung hissed.

"I won't let you go until I hear you say my name!" Kai grinned.

"Kai!" Sooyoung blushed as she felt everyone's eyes on her.

"Fine! Kim Jongin! Let go!" Sooyoung said and Kai let her go.

Then they arrived at the fifth floor and Kai grabbed her hand as they walked out. They sat down in the waiting room. After half an hour a nurse called Sooyoung's name and she got up.

"Shall I come too?" Kai asked her.

"It's okay." She smiled slightly and quickly followed the nurse to the doctor's room.

"Mr. Lee will be here in a while. Please wait." The nurse said as she was leaving the room.

Sooyoung nodded and sat down on a chair. She looked around in the room when the doctor walked in. Sooyoung got up and bowed as the doctor entered. He was a tall and slim guy, looking pretty young to be a doctor though.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Lee and you are?" He smiled at her as he sat down.

"Kwon Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiled back.

His smile was so welcoming and warm, the person in front of him had no chance but to follow that smile.

"So, Ms. Kwon, you came here because you kept throwing up?" The doctor said looking at his papers.

"Yes."

"When did it all start?" He looked up.

"Last week when I was in Mokpo visiting my grandma." Sooyoung explained.

"Okay, I'll do some tests on you, if that is okay?"

"Sure." Sooyoung smiled at him.

"Great, please lay down on the bed." The doctor got up and Sooyoung did as she was told.

"I'll need to look at your blood first." He said as he grabbed a needle from one of the drawers next to the bed.

"This might hurt a little but I'll be really careful." He looked at her and smiled.

Sooyoung closed her eyes as she felt the needle going through her flesh.

"And it's done." He smiled at her as he rubbed the spot with alcohol.

"You can go back to the waiting room. I'll call you again when I get the results." He said and Sooyoung nodded.

She walked out of the room to Kai who was looking at something on his phone. He looked up when he felt Sooyoung sitting down next to her.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked curious.

"He did some tests on me. He'll call me again for the results but till then I need to wait here." Sooyoung sighed and closed her eyes,

"Come here." Kai smiled and put her head on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." She got up again but Kai put her head back on his shoulder.

After 15 minutes the doctor called her again. Sooyoung got up and followed him to his room. He sat down and Sooyoung sat down on the other side of the desk. He looked through his papers and then looked at her with a smile.

"I think I need to congratulate you!" He smiled.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Ms. Kwon, you're pregnant." The doctor said.

Sooyoung's eyes widened and suddenly everything turned black. When she came back to her senses she found herself laying on the bed in the doctors room.

"I think I scared you, Ms. Kwon." The doctor smiled.

"D-Doctor... M-Mr. Lee... What are you saying?" Sooyoung got up feeling dizzy again.

"You're pregnant Ms. Kwon and the baby is three weeks old." Mr. Lee smiled again.

Sooyoung put her hand on her stomach and furrowed her eyebrow.

"This can't be..." She whispered.

"Should I call your boyfriend in the waiting room?" The doctor looked at her.

"No! No, please don't. I'm fine." Sooyoung said and got up.

The doctor nodded.

"But Ms. Kwon, you need to see a doctor for the baby. Here's a friend of mine, he's a gynaecologist. Please go to him, so we can keep an eye on the baby, whether it's growing up healthily or not." The doctor gave her a card.

Sooyoung took it and said 'thank you' as she walked out. Kai got up when he saw her and quickly walked to her.

"So, what is it?" He asked worried.

"N-Nothing... Just a cold." She lied to him as she put the card into her jacket.

"Oh god, that's good! Let's grab something to eat and then I'll take you home, so you can rest." Kai grabbed her hand again.

"I-I... I want to go home. I'm tired." She took her hand away from his grip.

"Baby... Is everything okay?" Kai asked worried.

"Yes... I'm suddenly just really tired." She walked to the elevators.

Kai followed her. They quietly walked out of the hospital and the drive back to her house was quiet too. They arrived in front of the house and Sooyoung was about to get out when Kai grabbed her wrist.

"I'll come too. I'll make you some porridge." Kai said.

"I'm fine Kai. The doctor said I need to rest a lot and not overwork my stomach. Besides my mom is at home." Sooyoung lied to him.

Kai sighed and let her wrist go.

"Okay, fine. Call me again when something happens." He said.

Sooyoung nodded and thanked him as she got out. She quickly unlocked the door and got into the house.

"Oppa?" Sooyoung called into the house with a shaky voice but no one replied.

She fell on her knees and started to cry.

-------------------------

Sooyoung was biting her nails.

"That's not like you." Mei said as she looked at Sooyoung in front of her.

They were in a cafe and both were drinking orange juice. Sooyoung was confused and she needed to talk to someone about this. She thought that Mei was probably the perfect person to ask.

"Mei... There's something I need to tell you." Sooyoung said and lowered her eyes.

"I-Is it something about Jongin?" Mei looked worried.

Sooyoung shook her head.

"No... It's about me."

"Okay.... Go ahead." Mei said.

"When you first found out that you were pregnant... What did you do?" Sooyoung asked her and Mei looked at her confused.

"I was really happy... And told Jongin." She said.

"But weren't you scared of his answer? Like what if he said that he doesn't want that child?"

"He's my husband... I never thought about it." Mei furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why are you asking about this?"

Sooyoung sighed and leaned back on her chair as she looked out of the window.

"I was at the hospital today." Sooyoung looked at Mei.

"Are you okay?" Mei asked.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled as she put her hand on her stomach. Mei's eyes widened.

"You're pregnant?!" Mei whispered.

Sooyoung nodded.

"Three weeks. But don't think something wrong. It's Myungsoo's child!" Sooyoung said and she saw how Mei's facial expression relaxed and a smile formed on her lips.

"Myungsoo doesn't know?" Mei asked.

"Not yet.... I want to tell him but I'm scared. What if he can't handle the situation....?" Sooyoung sighed and played with her fingers nervously.

"Don't worry... I might not know Myungsoo for such a long time but he loves you a lot. Like really a lot and I don't think he would leave you... You know?" Mei said and Sooyoung looked up.

"You think so?" A smile formed on Sooyoung's face.

Mei nodded.

"Mei...." Sooyoung said.

"Hm?" Mei took a sip of her orange juice.

"I'm sorry for all that had happened...." Sooyoung looked down.

"It's not your fault... I just hope Jongin regains his memory until I get our child." Mei sighed.

Sooyoung leaned over and grabbed her hand.

"I'll make sure to do so! Don't worry." Sooyoung smiled and Mei nodded smiling back,

----------------

"Baby, the boys want to go clubbing, do you want to come too?" Myungsoo asked her on the phone.

"Clubbing? I don't know... Can't we just... Like spend time together... Only you and me?" Sooyoung sighed.

She wanted to be alone with Myungsoo and tell him that she was pregnant with his child.

"Okay baby, whatever you want. Shall I come over?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yes." Sooyoung smiled.

"I'll be there in half an hour. I love you!"

"I love you too!" Sooyoung grinned brightly and hung up.

"MOOOOOOOOOM!" Sooyoung walked out of her room happily.

"Sooyoung?" Her mother looked at her from the kitchen.

"Myungsoo is coming for dinner. I have something important to tell you all." She grinned brightly.

"Okay, honey. Can you help me out a little bit?" Her mother asked.

"Sure!" Sooyoung said and walked into the kitchen.

She took the plates out and put them on the table. Her mother was making the food. After exactly half an hour the doorbell rang and Sooyoung rushed out. Myungsoo was standing in front of her holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Are they for me?" Sooyoung asked with a bright smile.

"Is there another girl besides you in my life?" Myungsoo laughed.

Sooyoung pecked his lips and took the flowers. Myungsoo walked in and greeted Sooyoung's mother as Sooyoung was putting the flowers in a vase. Food was still not ready, so Myungsoo and Sooyoung walked upstairs into her room. She was sitting on her bed and Myungsoo was sitting next to her.

"What did you do all day?" Myungsoo asked her shoulder.

"Uhmm... Nothing...." Sooyoung grinned.

"Babe, I have a surprise for you." Myungsoo smirked and kissed her ear.

"I have a surprise too!" Sooyoung said happily and turned around to face him.

"Okay, you first." Myungsoo smiled.

"Uh-no, later." Sooyoung winked and placed a light kiss on his lips.

Myungsoo cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips again, not letting go of her. He slowly pushed Sooyoung down on the bed and got on top of her, still kissing. Sooyoung slowly panicked, afraid that Myungsoo may lay down on her and something would happen to the baby.

"Baby..." She whispered.

"Hmmmmm?" Myungsoo moaned into .

"Baby, no, don't." Sooyoung tried her best to surpress her moans.

Myungsoo looked up at her confused. He got up and sat down next to her. Sooyoung saw how he suddenly changed and felt bad.

"I want you more than you can imagine. But I can't right now." She whispered into his ear.

"Oh god, Sooyoung, don't like this." Myungsoo got up and just then Myungki walked into her room and heard everything.

"Oh my god!" He said surprised.

"Oppa, maybe you should learn to knock before entering a room." Sooyoung rolled and got up as well.

"F-Food is ready..." Myungki ignored them and walked out.

Myungsoo sighed and followed him. Sooyoung followed them as well, skipping out of her room.

A/N: another short update~~~~~~~~~ hope you'll like this chapter ;D leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe if you haven't yet <3 i love you all~

p.s. i didn't re-read the chapter for any mistakes... if you found some i hope you were able to ignore them :(