Chapter 17

Re-Love 2

Four months had passed by already and Sooyoung's stomach was already pretty big.

"Baby, I'll be back in an hour." Myungsoo said as he put his coat on.

"Okay, I'll be here." Sooyoung said eating her ice cream.

"Baby, ain't that bad for you? It's december and you're eating ice cream..." Myungsoo looked at her and sighed.

"I'm keeping myself warm, besides Myungsoo junior is craving for it so..." Sooyoung smiled sheepishly.

"Okay baby." Myungsoo smiled and kissed Sooyoung's forehead before going out.

"Don't be late!" Sooyoung yelled and Myungsoo nodded as he closed the door.

Then he pressed the button for the elevator and took his phone out.

To: Sunminnie

I'm on my way. I'll pick you up.

Then he put his phone back into his pocket and just then the elevator came. He pressed the button for the first floor. Then he walked to the parking lot and got into his car. He was about to start the engine when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He quickly answered the phone.

"Myungsoo? Where are you?" Woohyun was on the other end.

"I'm on my way to Sunmin, did something happen?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh, we wanted to ask you and Sooyoung if you could come over.." Woohyun sighed.

"I'm sorry... Sunmin has her check up today..." Myungsoo sighed.

"Okay, another time maybe." Woohyun said.

"Okay, see ya." Myungsoo said and hung up.

Then he quickly drove to Sunmin and picked her up.

"Do you have everything you need?" Myungsoo asked and Sunmin nodded.

Just like Sooyoung, Sunmin's stomach was really big but unlike Sooyoung, Sunmin had only one month left until she was going to labor. Myungsoo drove her to the hospital. They got into the doctors office and he quickly did the routine check up.

"So, it's about time." The doctor smiled at Sunmin and she nodded nervously.

"Sir, you need to take good care of your wife for this last month. This last month is really important. I'll see you one more time before you go into labor." The doctor said to both of them and started to write down on a piece of paper. 

Then he gave the paper to Myungsoo while Sunmin put her shirt down. They bowed before walking out and Sunmin sighed.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked putting his arm around her shoulders. 

"It's almost time..." Sunmin her stomach and got teary eyes.

"You'll see her, even if I adopt your child. Don't worry." Myungsoo smiled at her.

"What about Sooyoung? She doesn't know yet, right?" She looked up at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo sighed and took his arm away.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you..." Sunmin got teary eyes again.

"Shht, don't be." He smiled at her and they walked out of the hospital.

---------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's cellphone rang and she quickly answered it without looking at the screen. A baby's voice was heard at the other end and Sooyoung started to smile brightly.

"Is that my beautiful Sena? Hey, cutie, how are you?" Sooyoung smiled.

"Hey, Sena told me that she missed you, so I said that I would call you." Kai took the phone back.

Sooyoung giggled. 

"Sure, yeah." She rolled her eyes.

"Really!" Kai giggled.

"How are you?" He then asked her.

"I'm good. How about you?" Sooyoung asked rubbing her stomach.

"I'm good too. Are you busy?" Kai asked.

"No, why?"

"I was about to take Sena out for a walk and wanted to ask you if you got time..?" Kai asked.

Sooyoung took a deep breath.

"Where's Mei?" She asked slowly.

"She's sleeping." Kai said

Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

"Okay, I'll be ready in half an hour." Sooyoung gave in.

"Okay, I'll pick you up with the car." She heard Kai giggling.

"Okay, see you." She hung up and slowly got up.

She put the ice cream back into the fridge and walked into her bedroom.

"Let's see what we can wear for the walk with uncle Kai." Sooyoung her stomach and looked into her wardrobe.

Then she decided for a loose overall jeans and a pullover inside. She made her hair into a bun and a put a tiara on with a big ribbon on the side. Just as she was done brushing her teeth the doorbell rang. Sooyoung quickly walked to the door and opened it just to find Kai in front of her with Sena in a baby carrier sleeping on his chest. He smiled and waved at her.

"I'll just take my jacket." Sooyoung smiled and walked back inside.

She took her big parka and put her shoes on. On their way out she quickly wrote Myungsoo a message. Then they got into the elevator and no one talked, afraid they might wake Sena up. When they reached the car, Kai put Sena slowly into her carrier in the car. Sooyoung sat down at the back seats, since Sena was on the front seat. Then Kai got into the car and they started to drive. The drive was quiet and no one talked. After a while Kai parked the car near a park and they got out. Meanwhile Sena woke up, so Kai decided to put her into the pram that he had in the trunk. Then they started to walk around.

"So, how do you feel?" Kai asked her.

"I'm good... I just gained so much weight... The baby is always hungry." Sooyoung sighed.

"The baby or you?" Kai asked laughing.

"Ya!" Sooyoung jokingly hit his arm and they laughed.

"How are the things between you and Mei? Everything okay?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well... It's the same... I moved out of our bedroom... I'm sleeping in the guest room." Kai suddenly said and Sooyoung looked at him surprised.

"Why? Don't tell me your getting a divorce!" Sooyoung suddenly felt really bad.

"No, we're not... Not yet..." Kai sighed and looked at Sena who was playing with her hands.

Sooyoung put her hand on his back.

"I'm sorry...." She said quietly.

"Why? It's not your fault.... We all knew how this was gonna end... I'm just enduring it a little bit more for Sena." Kai looked at Sena with loving eyes.

"It's my fault... I'm still part of your lives..." Sooyoung looked down and tears filled her eyes.

"Hey, don't say this. I'm glad that you're still part of my life. I never loved Mei, and I never will. This has nothing to do with you, okay?" Kai stopped walking and so did Sooyoung but she didn't look up.

She stood there quietly and Kai sighed. Then he pulled her into a tight hug and Sooyoung let loose and cried into his arms. Kai hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. Sooyoung calmed down after a while and Kai quickly placed a kiss on her lips.

"Kai!" Sooyoung said shocked as she covered her lips.

"If you continue to cry, I'll continue to kiss you." Kai laughed.

"That's not funny." Sooyoung continued to walk.

"Hey, are you mad?" Kai quickly walked up to her.

Sooyoung sighed and shook her head. They continued to walk more and soon they got tired. Kai put Sena back into her seat and Sooyoung sat down on the backseat. Then they drove back. They were talking about this and that when they passed by the hospital. Sooyoung saw a guy looking like Myungsoo walking out with a pregnant girl. He was hugging the girl by her shoulders and smiling at her. She tried to look closer but Kai drove too fast by.

"Sooyoung?" Kai said.

"U-Uh?" Sooyoung looked towards Kai.

"You okay?" Kai looked at her from the rearview mirror.

"Y-Yeah..." Sooyoung smiled slightly and continued to look out.

'This couldn't have been Myungsoo, right?' She thought to herself.

"Sooyoung, you look like you've seen a ghost." Kai said.

"I wish I did..." Sooyoung whispered.

"What?" Kai asked.

"Hm, nothing, I was just lost in thoughts for a minute, sorry." Sooyoung shook her head.

Kai watched her a little bit more through the rearview mirror but didn't say anything. Then they reached Sooyoung's apartment and she quickly got out.

"Wait, I'll take you home." Kai was about to get out but Sooyoung refused.

"It's okay, I just need to take the elevator." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

Kai looked at her for a little while and then nodded.

"Sooyoung, I don't know what happened but you suddenly look so sad... If it's about me and Mei-" Kai said but was cut off by Sooyoung.

"No, no, it's not you. Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm just tired." She smiled slightly again.

Kai sighed.

"I'll see you then." He smiled and started the engine.

Sooyoung waved at him before she walked inside the big building. She pressed the button for the elevator and waited. As she was waiting, the scene of Myungsoo walking out of the hospital with the girl replayed in her head. For some reason the girl looked familiar but Sooyoung knew no one else beside her being pregnant.

'It was not Myungsoo. It was not Myungsoo. He went to his father, he went to the company.' Sooyoung repeated and decided to call Myungsoo's mom to find out.

She quickly took her parka off and dialed Myungsoo's mom's number. After a few ringing Myungsoo's sister answered the phone.

"Hey Chonhee, how are you?" Sooyoung asked her.

"I'm good onnie, how are you?" Chonhee asked Sooyoung.

"I'm good too. Hey is your mom at home?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes, shoul I call her?" Chonhee asked.

"Could you do that?" Sooyoung asked.

"Okay, wait a second." Chonhee said and Sooyoung sighed.

She had to hurry up before Myungsoo would come home.

"Hello? Sooyoung?" Myungsoo's mother answered the phone.

"Hello, mother. How are you?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm good, honey, how are you? Is everything okay?" Mrs. Kim asked worried.

"Everything's fine. I just wanted to ask you how you've been doing." Sooyoung said and continued biting her nails.

"I'm fine honey, thanks for asking. How's the baby?" Mrs. Kim asked relieved.

"The baby is fine. Say mother, is father doing good? Myungsoo's been out a lot lately... In the company." Sooyoung finally asked.

"He's fine... But Myungsoo's not that often at the company." Mrs. Kim sounded confused.

"Oh, really?" Sooyoung tried hard to stop the tears.

"Yes, are you sure he's been to the company? Or maybe he was at the company and I don't know..." Mrs. Kim said.

"Hmm yes, it could be. I was just worried about father. Good to hear that he's fine." Sooyoung lied and tears started to flow down from her cheeks.

"Anyways mother, I need to hang up. Myungsoo will be back soon and I want to prepare dinner for him." Sooyoung said.

"Thank you, Sooyoung-ah, for taking so much care of our Myungsoo." Mrs. Kim said.

"He's my husband." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

Then they hung up. Tears started to roll down from Sooyoung's cheeks. Myungsoo had been lying to her all this time. She quietly walked into their bedroom and laid into the bed. As she was crying, she heard the external door opening. She quickly wiped her tears away and closed her eyes, pretending that she was sleeping. Myungsoo quietly walked into their room and placed a kiss on Sooyoung's forehead as he was putting a blanket on top of her. She heard how Myungsoo undressed himself and walked to the bathroom. Sooyoung quickly sat up and looked at the door with sad eyes. Suddenly the door opened and Myungsoo stood in front of her .

"Oh, you're awake." He smiled as he quickly walked to the wardrobe.

Sooyoung didn't answer him and just laid back down. She heard the door closing and sighed. He was pretending as if nothing happened. Myungsoo had been lying to her all this time and Sooyoung believed him. He had been cheating on her and Sooyoung didn't even notice anything strange. She suddenly felt so stupid and lonely. All this time she thought that Myungsoo had loved her when he loved someone else. Sooyoung couldn't hold it back anymore and tears escaped her eyes. What should she do now? Get a divorce right before giving birth? How should she face her mother and Myungki? She couldn't just sit back and pretend as if nothing happened. How can she look into his eyes, knowing he had someone else when he was with her? As she continued thinking and crying, Myungsoo was done showering and walked into the bedroom. He heard Sooyoung crying and quickly rushed to her side.

"Baby, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked worried as he held her by her shoulders.

Sooyoung got up and moved away from him without answering him.

"Baby." Myungsoo sat down on the bed and came closer.

Sooyoung looked at him and more tears started to flow down from her cheek. He looked at her with worried eyes. He looked innocent but Sooyoung knew that he wasn't. She wanted to feel disgusted by him, so she could push him away but she couldn't. She loved him way too much to suddenly hate him.

"Sooyoung?" Myungsoo touched her arm.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands!" Sooyoung said quietly.

"What? Baby..." Myungsoo wanted to touch her again but Sooyoung hit him with her pillow.

"Where have you been today?" Sooyoung asked him.

"The company... I told you..." Myungsoo said.

"Really? I called your mother and she didn't knew it. She said that you weren't there..." Sooyoung said and cried.

"Baby... I can explain it..." Myungsoo said.

"No, you can't! Go away! I don't want to see you!" She hit his chest.

"Baby, please!" Myungsoo begged.

"GO!" Sooyoung yelled.

Myungsoo sighed and looked down. Then he slowly got up and walked towards the door. Sooyoung watched him and Myungsoo stopped before opening the door. He looked back at her and Sooyoung looked away. Eventually Myungsoo walked out and Sooyoung laid back down, crying herself to sleep.

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!! MAY THIS YEAR BE ONE OF THE BEST YEARS IN YOUR LIFE! here's a update~~ things are starting to get more and more crazy from here so stay tuned~ leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe if you haven't yet~ keke LOVE YOU ALL!