Chapter 8

Re-Love 2

"Are we okay?" Myungsoo's mother asked everyone.

"Moooooom!" Changhee whinned.

"Okay, okay." Mrs. Kim gave Changhee her lollipop.

"Sunhwa, can we please board the train?" Mr. Kim asked Mrs. Kim.

"Sure." She smiled brightly and got in.

Everyone followed her and just when Sooyoung was about to get in someone called her name. She turned back and saw Kai.

"Kai?" She asked confused.

Myungsoo turned back and looked at them confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I know... You told me not to come but... I had to say goodbye." Kai was panting.

"Kai..."

"I'm sorry." He said and walked up to her.

Then he hugged her tightly and tried to kiss her but Sooyoung pushed him softly away.

"Kai... No." She said.

Kai looked up and saw Myungsoo behind her.

"Why is he there?" Kai suddenly asked.

"Because I'm-" Myungsoo started but Sooyoung quickly covered his mouth.

"He's from Mokpo, too." She said quickly. 

Kai raised ine eyebrow and then nodded. 

"Okay baby. Call me when you get there." Kai said and quickly placed a kiss on her cheek.

Sooyoung blushed and prayed that Myungsoo's parents didn't see anything. 

"I will... And you make sure to take care of Mei. Be more with her, she's a nice girl, you'll love her." Sooyoung said and waved at him as she quickly went in before he could reply her.

"God is testing me, he must be testing my patience." Myungsoo said as he followed Sooyoung to the cabin where his parents were seated.

"I'm sorry baby." Sooyoung turned around and hugged him.

Myungsoo sighed and pecked her lips. Just then a door opened and Myungki stepped out on the floor.

"Oh my-" He got surprised.

Sooyoung just giggled and grabbed Myungsoo's hand as they walked in.

"Where did you guys go?" Mrs. Kim asked with a huge grin.

"Ah... A friend came to say goodbye." Myungsoo lied quickly.

Sooyoung squeezed his hand as a thank you and they sat down. The drive to Mokpo took a few hours, so Sooyoung fell asleep. When they arrived Myungsoo softly shook her shoulders and she woke up. 

"We're here, baby." Myungsoo whispered.

SSoyoung rubbed her eyes and got up slowly. She looked out of the window and saw her mother.

"MOM!" She yelled and dashed out of the train.

"Sooyoung!" Her mother waved at her.

Sooyoung ran straight into her mother's arms and they both almost fell over if it wasn't for Myungki who caught them.

"Sooyoung, don't run like a crazy girl." Myungki laughed.

"Mom, I missed you so much!" Sooyoung got teary eyes.

"I missed you too baby, and you my big boy!" Sooyoung's mother was hugging Sooyoung with one arm and Myungki with her other arm.

"Ommonie, how are you doing?" Myungki asked smiling.

"Much better now." She smiled.

Then Myungsoo's parents got out and they introduced the two families with each other. Myungsoo's mother and Sooyoung's mother got along pretty fast. Myungki fell in love with Changhee and was carrying her on his shoulders as he was talking with Myungsoo's father. Sooyoung and Myungsoo were walking behind everyone. 

"It already feels like we're a family." Sooyoung said smiling.

Myungsoo smiled.

"I love you." He suddenly said. 

Sooyoung looked at him and blushed. Then she pecked his cheek and said 'I love you, too.' back.

-----------------

"Are you sure that you're going to be okay?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked at her worried.

"Yes... Don't worry." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

"Unnie! You're going to join us later, right?" Choonhee asked her as she ran towards them.

"Of course!" Sooyoung smiled at her and her cheek.

"Okay baby. We'll be leaving then." Myungsoo hugged her waist and kissed her forehead.

"I'll call you baby." Sooyoung smiled. 

Myungsoo nodded and walked out with his parents and Choonhee for a sightseeing tour through Mokpo. Sooyoung would be joining them later but she was going to visit Myungsoo's grave first with Myungki.

"Sooyoung-ah!"  Her grandma called her from inside.

"Coming!" Sooyoung rushed inside.

"I'm still confused but take this, my child. These are flowers from our garden, the ones Myungsoo used to like." Her grandma gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks granny!" Sooyoung hugged her grandma with watery eyes. 

Her grandma still didn't forget the flowers Myungsoo used to like. She was also very confused at the beginning when she saw Myungsoo but Sooyoung explained to her afterwards. As they were hugging they heard a car honking outside. 

"Granny, I gotta go now. Myungki oppa came." She let go of her grandma.

"Okay, I love you!" Her grandma waved at her as Sooyoung ran out.

"Love you more!" Sooyoung smiled and ran out. Myungki was dressed in a black suit and looked at the streets. 

"Hey oppa." She greeted him as she got in.

"Hey." Myungki smiled half-heartedly.

Then he started the engine and they drove off. They were neither talking nor listening to music since they were both pretty sad. After a while they arrived at the graveyard. Myungki parked the car and they got out. Sooyoung took a deep breath as she walked down the road to his grave that she used to walk so much a few years ago. Sadness filled her heart and she tried hard not to cry before she even reached his grave. As they walked closer she saw an already old woman sitting by his name and cleaning his grave stone where his name was written on.

"Mom." Myungki said and the woman looked up.

"Oh, Sooyoung-ah." Mrs. Jang smiled at her slightly as she turned back to the grave.

"She's here." The woman whispered and smiled.

Sooyoung couldn't hold her tears any more. She cried as she walked up and put the flowers on the cold ground. 

"Hey..." She whispered as she the ground.

"How have you been? Isn't it cold there? I'm sorry for leaving you alone... But I got better. I have a boyfriend now too. He's just like you... Even his name... I still miss you though. I wish you never left us. Even if I say that I got better, nothing can replace the emptiness you left inside of me." Sooyoung whispered as she cried.

Myungki kneeled down next to her and hugged her shoulders as she turned around and cried into his chest. 

"The pain is still there... Never leaving!" She whispered.

Myungki was crying too.

"Hey bro." He whispered and Sooyoung let him go and got up. Mrs. Jang hugged her arm and cried. 

"Stop sleeping... This is enough." He sobbed.

"I have no one since you left me! We used to play so much together and now it's just... empty. I miss the days we would go to grandma's house and get scolded for eating her apples right from the tree. Remember how we ran away, trying to find the perfect place to hide? I feel so lonely since you left... Don't worry, I'm taking good care of Young-ah, like I promised you." He whispered and Sooyoung felt like breaking down. 

This was just too much for her. They stayed there for a while and cried. Then Mrs. Jang started to feel bad and they decided to leave. Sooyoung kissed the cold stone with his name engraved on it. They got into the car and Myungki drove to Sooyoung's grandma's house. 

"Thanks for the ride." Sooyoung bowed as she got off.

"Visit us, too." Mrs. Jang smiled slightly at her and Sooyoung realised the huge bags under her eyes.

"Sure." She smiled slightly back and closed the door. 

Myungki drove away and Sooyoung watched them until they disappeared. Then she walked into the house and her mother greeted her.

"Hey baby." She hugged her immediately and Sooyoung hugged her back.

A few tear drops escaped her eyes but she was able to control them. Then they walked into the house and Sooyoung changed her clothes. As she was about to walk out Myungsoo's family walked in. 

"Myungsoo?" Sooyoung asked confused. 

"Hey babe." He smiled.

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked worried.

"Nothing, dear. We just started to feel tired. I guess we're getting old." Mrs. Kim said smiling.

Sooyoung smiled and saw Choonhee sleeping on her father's arms.

"How are you baby?" Myungsoo whispered as he hugged her.

"Good." She smiled and hugged him back.

They all walked in and everyone went into their rooms. Choonhee was sharing the same room as her parents and Myungsoo had his own room. Sooyoung, her mother and her grandma shared one room. Myungsoo and Sooyoung decided to go to Myungsoo's room and talk a little bit. They sat down on the king sized bed and Myungsoo grabbed her hand.

"Was it hard?" He asked her.

Sooyoung nodded. 

"But I'm so thankful for having you." She said as she pulled him closer.

"I'm always here for you." He smiled and placed a light kiss on her neck. 

Sooyoung took a deep breath as she tried to control her feelings. Myungsoo giggled.

"I know, you're trying hard." He smirked and placed another kiss.

She turned around and hugged him.

"We're at your grandma's house. So we need to control ourselves." He whispered into her ear.

"Says who?" She smirked as she pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him.

Myungsoo kissed her and grabbed her tights.

"Sooyoung, please no." He whispered. 

"Myungsoo." She softly moaned into his mouth and kissed him again.

Myungsoo sighed and deepened the kiss. Sooyoung put her hands under his shirt and took it off. Then she went down to his chest and placed kisses everywhere. Myungsoo closed his eyes as he enjoyed her lips. Just then they heard foot steps and Myungsoo's eyes shot open. Sooyoung looked at him and then he quickly got up and put his shirt on. The door opened and a sleepy Choonhee walked in, rubbing her eyes. She walked in and climbed onto his bed and laid down next to Myungsoo falling back asleep. Myungsoo and Sooyoung looked at her and they smiled.

"Later." Myungsoo sighed.

Sooyoung's eyes landed on his already big crotch. She smiled and touched it with her hand to .

"Oh my god, no, don't tease me!" He immediately got up and rushed out to the washroom. 

Sooyoung giggled and laid down next to Choonhee falling asleep as well.

----------------------

Sooyoung woke up to someone kissing the top of her nose. As she opened her eye she saw Myungsoo's face close to hers. 

"Hey beauty, it's time for dinner." He smiled and leaned back.

Sooyoung stretched her arms and looked around for Choonhee. 

"Where's Choonhee?" She asked Myungsoo.

"In the kitchen. Everyone's waiting for you." Myungsoo smiled.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung quickly got up and felt dizzy.

"I-I need to use the washroom!" Sooyoung whispered and dashed out of Myungsoo's room into the washroom.

She threw up into the toilet and flushed everything after she made sure that she was okay. Myungsoo knocked at the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried. Sooyoung dried her face with a towel and opened the door.

"Yeah... I think it's because I got up pretty fast." She smiled.

Myungsoo put his palm on her forehead.

"You don't have a fever." He said.

"I just told you it's because I got up quickly." She smiled at him and grabbed his hand and they walked into the kitchen. 

"What took you guys so long? Come on we're eating." Her grandma said.

Sooyoung let go of his hand and sat down next to her grandma while Myungsoo sat down next to Choonhee. They ate and talked a little. Then Sooyoung and Myungsoo decided to do the dishes together. 

"Only the dishes!" Sooyoung's mother said before walking out.

"Ugh she's embarrassing." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and walked to the sink.

"I think she's cute." Myungsoo laughed.

They did the dishes and when they were done Myungsoo hugged her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked blushing as she looked around.

"You're blushing? Where's the y Sooyoung?" Myungsoo asked her and laughed.

"Shut up!" She hit his arms and laughed as he let her go.

"I love you, idiot." She laughed and pecked his lips.

"I love you too." He smiled and shook his head.

------------------

"Sooyoung." Kai was standing in front of her.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked him surprised.

"I heard from Kyungsoo that you're back in Seoul... Why didn't you tell me?" Kai asked her.

It was raining and he was wet from head to toe.

"Come in first." She said and opened the door for him a little wider.

Kai walked in and Sooyoung quickly brought him some towels from the washroom. 

"Wait, I'll bring you some of Myungki oppa's clothes.

Change into them." She said and rushed upstairs.

Myungki and her mother stayed back in Mokpo. Sooyoung had to come back because of some university stuff. Myungsoo and his parents were back too. Sooyoung took a t-shirt and some pants from Myungki's wardrobe and rushed back downstairs.

"Thanks." Kai said and walked into the washroom.

He changed his clothes and walked back out.

"So?" He looked at Sooyoung.

"Hm?" Sooyoung looked at him.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've picked you up..." Kai said.

"It's okay. I was really busy with university stuff... Sorry." She smiled and he nodded.

"I was watching a movie... Wanna join me?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Sure!" He smiled and they walked into the living room.

Sooyoung sat down and Kai sat right next to her. He hugged her shoulder and they watched the movie. Suddenly Sooyoung started to feel weird. She got up and excused herself and rushed to the washroom. She threw up and washed her face. With a sigh she looked into the mirror.

"It's the sixth time in two days... Am I sick?" She asked herself.

"Are you okay?" Kai knocked on the door.

"Yes, coming." She put a smile on and walked out. 

Kai looked at her worried and Sooyoung smiled. Just then the door bell rang and Sooyoung rushed to open the door.

"Sup beauty!" Dongwoo said as she opened the door.

Kai walked up to the door too and Dongwoo's eyes widened.

"Kai?" Dongwoo asked surprised.

"D-Dongwoo-ya... Come in." Sooyoung said awkwardly.

"This situation... It's so familiar..." Kai said holding his head.

"Did you remember something?" Sooyoung asked as she widened her eyes.

"Yeah... I guess..." Kai looked up at Dongwoo still holding his head.

A/N: hiiiiiiii~~~~~ i'm finally back home and that means i can finally update again~ here's a quick little update :) more coming soon☆ leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe :) I missed you all!!!♡♡♡