Chapter 21

Re-Love 2

Soon Myungsoo's parents, Sooyoung's mother and Kai arrived at the hospital. Just then the doctor's took Sooyoung out on a bed, taking her to a room. Kai, Myungki, her mother and Dongwoo followed them. 

"Let me know when Myungsoo wakes up." Dongwoo said to Sunggyu and Sunggyu nodded.

"Let me know too when Sooyoung wakes up." Sunggyu looked at Sooyoung with sad eyes and Dongwoo nodded.

Then he patted Sunggyu's arm and hurried to Sooyoung. They took Sooyoung to the intensive care station and no one was aloud to go in with her. There was just a window at the wall where you could see Sooyoung laying on the bed. The nurse checked her vitals one more time and walked out of the room.

"Excuse me... Can I go in and see my daughter?" Her mother asked and the nurses nodded.

"But only you can go in." The nurse looked at the boys behind her.

Sooyoung's mother didn't continue to listen to the nurse and rushed inside, grabbing Sooyoung's hand as soon as she reached her. Myungki sighed as he watched them. Dongwoo put his hand on his shoulder and patted it.

"She'll be fine. They saved them." Dongwoo said.

"One more time, and we might lose both." Myungki turned around and glared at Dongwoo with teary eyes.

"Your friends knew she was pregnant and they still made her feel so miserable that she almost lost her baby and her life! I know they were mad but ! Look what they did!" Myungki couldn't hold his tears back.

"I'm sorry... They were careless." Dongwoo sighed. 

"I don't want to lose another sibling! It was hard enough losing Myungsoo but if I lose Sooyoung too... I don't know, I can't live without her..." Myungki leaned to the wall and cupped his face with his palms. 

Meanwhile in Myungsoo's room, Myungsoo slowly started to gain his conscious again. Her mother was right next to him crying. He opened his eyes and looked around confused.

"Where am I...?" He whispered and everyone rushed at his bed.

"You're safe! You're at the hospital!" Her mother answered him and kissed his hands as tears of relieve made their way down from her cheeks. 

Myungsoo looked around in the room for one certain person but she wasn't there. With a sigh he looked down. 

"Sooyoung's not here." Sunggyu said leaning at the wall. 

"I - I get us some coffee..." Myungsoo's father said and walked out. 

"I... I know." Myungsoo looked away from his mother trying to suppress the tears.

"You know why she isn't here?" Sunggyu glared at him.

Myungsoo quickly looked at him, sensing that something was off.

"She had a surgery as well! Because you wanted to commit suicide! She felt like it was her fault and those idiots made everything worse. When the doctor came out after taking control of you she passed out and blood came down from her legs." Sunggyu had tears in his eyes too. 

"W-What?" Myungsoo's face turned pale.

His mother turned around and looked at Sunggyu.

"D-Did she lose the baby?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Sunggyu shook his head.

"But if it happens one more time..." Sunggyu sighed. 

Woohyun and Sungyeol were looking down.  

"Where is she?!" Myungsoo wanted to get up and go to her but his stomach started hurting.

"You need to rest hyung, Dongwoo hyung is there and he'll let us know when she wakes up. You need to get better until then." Sungjong said and Myungsoo started crying.

"Honey, why.... Why didn't you talk to me?... Why did you do this?" His mother whispered as she his cheek.

"I... I didn't want to commit suicide... I just wanted to take some pills for my headaches." Myungsoo explained. 

"And you had to swallow them with alcohol" Hoya sighed. 

"I... I didn't know that it was alcohol... I just grabbed a random filled glass..." Myungsoo wiped his tears away.

Hoya watched him with both of his eyebrows raised. Then they heard a light knock at the door and Sunmin walked in.

"Myungsoo!" She cried as she rushed inside.

"S-Sunmin..." Myungsoo looked surprised as she hugged him.

"Sunmin?" Mrs. Kim's eyes widened. 

Sunmin let Myungsoo go and bowed before her.

"How have you been aunty?" Sunmin asked.

"I... It's been such a long while! When did you move back to Korea? You married?" Mrs. Kim asked looking surprised at Sunmin's stomach.

"Ah..." Sunmin smiled awkwardly and looked at Myungsoo.

"I felt so bad after I let you go! Your parents had entrusted you to us and we just let you go! I'm so sorry!" Mrs. Kim hugged Sunmin.

"It was my choice Mrs. Kim! Thank you for everything that you did for me until then!" Sunmin smiled.

-Flashback-

-17 years ago-

"Ahnae, we'll be back after midnight, so we're leaving Sunmin to you." Mrs. Yoo said at the door of the Kim's house. 

"Of course! She's like a daughter to me!" Mrs. Kim patted the little girls head.

"I'll see you later then!" Mrs. Yoo hugged Mrs. Kim.

"Have a good time! And congratulations on your 7th anniversary!" Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Thank you honey~" Mrs. Yoo waved as she walked back to the car waiting in front of the house. 

----

It was after midnight when Sunmin started crying for her mother.

"Shut up crybaby!" Myungsoo covered his ears.

"Myungsoo! That's impolite! Apologise!" His mother scolded him as she hugged Sunmin.

Myungsoo glared at the girl and stuck his tongue out. Then he ran away and Mrs. Kim sighed.

"Hey, oppa didn't mean it." Mrs. Kim smiled at Sunmin.

"I guess your mommy and daddy will be a little late today, how about I read you a good night story and you try to rest a little bit until your parents come?" Mrs. Kim asked smiling.

Sunmin wiped her tears away and nodded. They walked upstairs to Myungsoo's room. Myungsoo was already in his bed looking at the ceiling.

"Myungsoo, you have to share your bed tonight." Mrs. Kim said.

"I don't want to." Myungsoo pouted.

"Come on its just for tonight." Mrs. Kim said and Myungsoo made some space for Sunmin.

Sunmin quietly climbed onto the bed and laid down next to him. Mrs. Kim took a book out of Myungsoo's shelf and started reading a good night story for the kids. Just when they fell asleep someone knocked at Myungsoo's door. Mrs. Kim quickly got up and walked out. A maid was looking at her terrified.

"Jia, what happened?" Mrs. Kim asked worried.

"I-It's Mr. and Mrs. Yoo, mam." Jia looked down.

"W-What happened?" Mrs. Kim felt her heart beating a thousand times faster. 

"T-They had an accident, a bad one and they're at the hospital right now. They said Mr. Yoo lost his life right when they had the accident but Mrs. Yoo is in the hospital." Jia looked up.

Tears made their ways up to Mrs. Kim's eyes. She immediately called her husband, who was working again until late into the night, and told him to drive to the hospital and then she did the same. When she arrived there Mrs. Yoo, Sunmin's mother, was undergoing a difficult surgery. Mr. Kim arrived just minutes after her and hugged his wife tightly. After a few hours the doctor came out. Mrs. Kim rushed to him but the doctor couldn't face her. 

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"No, no, this is impossible! She told me she'll be back at midnight! She left Sunmin at our house! Who's going to take care of the poor girl now?!" Mrs. Kim started crying. 

"I'm really sorry but we couldn't do anything for her. She flew out of the window during the crash and her head and her brain were damaged. We couldn't save her." The doctor bowed and walked away.

Mrs. Kim was about to fall on her knees when her husband caught her in mid-air. 

----

"Where's my mommy?" Sunmin looked at Mrs. Kim with big eyes. 

Mrs. Kim took a deep breath. It's been a week now that Sunmin's parents had passed away and she didn't have any relatives that were ready to take her in, so the Kim's decided to adopt her. 

"S-Something came in between... They'll be here soon." Mrs. Kim lied and Sunmin nodded quickly running back to Myungsoo.

Six years passed by and Sunmin learned the truth about her parents. Myungsoo and Sunmin also became really close like real siblings. They were attending the same primary and middle school and Myungsoo always protected Sunmin like his little sister he didn't have. Then one day a phone call came from the states. It was Sunmin's aunt in California. She called to take Sunmin to California and let her continue her life there. Mrs. Kim didn't agree first but the aunt insisted. 

"I don't want to go, aunty!" Sunmin looked at Mrs. Kim with teary eyes. 

"California is really pretty, you'll love it there! There's always sun and no rain!" Mrs. Kim said. 

"Aunty, that's not possible." Sunmin cracked a smile.

"You're such a smart girl! Don't forget to visit us when you come back to Korea!" Mrs. Kim smiled and hugged her.

"I will." Sunmin hugged her tightly back.

Then they let go and she walked up to Myungsoo. He wasn't looking at her.

"Goodbye oppa." Sunmin hugged him. 

"Don't cry there, crybaby." Myungsoo sighed as well and hugged her tightly.

Sunmin smiled and nodded. Then they let go and Sunmin walked to the security. They waved at each other and Sunmin was gone.

-End of flashback-

Mrs. Kim took Sunmin's hand and patted it with a loving gaze.

----

Myungsoo was able to stand up now. Also Sooyoung woke up and was taken to a normal room. Myungsoo's parents were visiting her and Myungsoo quietly followed them. But he stopped at the door. It has been almost three weeks that he last saw her. What if she would get stressed over seeing him again? He was about to turn around and walk away when Sunmin grabbed his shoulders. 

"Go in." She told him with a smile.

"I... I can't..." Myungsoo looked down. 

"Wow... I always thought I was the crybaby... Looks like you're it!" Sunmin grinned.

Myungsoo looked up.

"She needs you, Myungsoo. I'm sorry for all that had happened. I didn't know things would turn out like this... Why didn't you tell her that I'm your sister?!" Sunmin sighed. 

"I... I was scared." Myungsoo sighed. 

"Well... We need to apologise... But first you need to go and talk to her. Now go, go!" Sunmin pushed him into the room.

The moment Myungsoo walked in the room got quiet.

"I... I think we should leave you two alone." Sooyoung's mother said and everyone in the room walked out. 

After everyone got out, a silence filled the room.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked her.

"Do I look okay to you?!" Sooyoung scoffed and looked away trying to suppress the tears.

"I... I'm sorry. For everything." He walked closer to her.

"You tried to commit suicide! I can't believe you!" Sooyoung finally gave in and her voice got louder.

"I didn't! I just wanted to take some pills against my headaches!" Myungsoo took another step closer to her.

"Headaches my !" Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Do you know what I've been through? I've turned into an alcoholic because of you. I didn't sleep for days until I just collapsed on the ground. Do you see this?" He showed her his palms.

"These are cuts I got from breaking all the glasses because I was so mad at myself for just letting you go. And I wasn't able to face you like that! While you've been doing all fine, I died!" Myungsoo said with teary eyes.

"I was doing fine?! You have no ing idea!" Sooyoung cried.

"I just want to end this. I'm sorry Sooyoung. There hasn't been a single woman in my life after you came in!" Myungsoo said and grabbed her hand.

"I... I saw you..." Sooyoung whispered and cried.

"She's... She's actually my sister." Myungsoo sighed.

"What?!" Sooyoung's looked at him surprised.

"We're not blood related but she grew up with me and then left for America. You can ask my parents!" Myungsoo tightened his grip on her hand.

"B-But the baby...?" Sooyoung asked.

"Her ex boyfriend got her pregnant and left her. Since I'm the only boy that's close to her she called me... She wanted to abort it but I was against it and said I would adopt it..." Myungsoo whispered, so no one would hear them.

"A - Are you telling the truth?" Sooyoung wiped her tears away. 

"I swear this is the truth." Myungsoo smiled and caressed her cheek.

Then he kissed the top of her head and Sooyoung hugged his neck.

"I'm so sorry. I should have listened to you before." Sooyoung cried apologising.

"Yes you should have..." Myungsoo grinned and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you." He whispered. 

"I love you too!" Sooyoung whispered back and smiled.

A/N: i'm sorry for any mistakes ;~; yeeeeeeeeeeeey Sooyoung and Myungsoo are finally back~~~~~~ and Sunmin is his little sister from the past keke i hope you won't hate me for this now o.o i hope i'll be able to update in two weeks cause i'll be going to korea in two weeks~ wooohooooo~ leave me your thoughts as comments <3