Chapter 16

Re-Love 2

"Hey, please, calm down." Myungsoo sat across her and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I can't!" Sooyoung wiped her tears away and took a sip of her juice as she continued to cry.

"People are watching." Myungsoo sighed.

"Is this your only problem now?!" Sooyoung looked at him in disbelief and cried again.

"No, it's not. But I can't believe that you're crying over another man in front of your husband!" Myungsoo said getting angry.

"He's not just another man! It's Kris!" Sooyoung wiped her tears again.

"He is a man." Myungsoo's face was slowly turning red.

"You don't know." Sooyoung sighed and looked at the table as she played with her fingers.

"I'm sorry, I don't know any other women beside you!" Myungsoo said and got up.

Sooyoung looked up at him. Myungsoo put the money on the table and walked away.

"Myungsoo!" Sooyoung got up but she didn't have the strength to follow him.

"Mam, are you okay?" A waiter walked up to her.

Just then Sooyoung noticed all the people watching them.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and bowed as she walked out.

Myungsoo was long gone. Sooyoung took a deep breath and started to walk. The weather was cold already and Sooyoung started to freeze. She pulled her scarf a little more up and continued to walk when someone tapped her from behind. Sooyoung turned around and saw Kai standing behind her.

"Kai?" She asked surpriesed.

She didn't know why but she felt really relieved and happy to see him.

"Hey." He smiled at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I was just at the dance studio... What about you? Are you alone?" Kai looked around.

"Yeah... I'm alone." Sooyoung sighed.

They continued to walk together without talking much. Kai's hand was brushing against her hand but Sooyoung didn't notice.

"Are you going home?" Kai asked her then breaking the silence.

Sooyoung shrugged.

"I'm not really going anywhere... I just want to walk around." She sighed and smiled at him.

"Good, cause I feel the same." Kai swung his bag around his shoulder and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go to karaoke!" He said and pulled her after him.

Sooyoung smiled and followed him. They rented a room for a few hours and started to sing. Kai was also dancing along to some songs and Sooyoung watched him in awe. She remembered the reason why she fell for him. His smooth moves and his expression made her heart race again. When she realised what was happening she looked away. Now was not the right time to fall in love with him; he was married and she was about to marry. As she was lost in her thoughts Kai grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Baby, what are you thinking about?" He asked hugging her waist and pulling her closer to himself.

"Nothing." She shook her head and lightly pushed him away.

But Kai wasn't letting her go. He looked her deep into the eyes and leaned in. Sooyoung tightly closed her eyes cause she knew that she had no chance fighting against him but nothing was happening for a while so she opened her eyes. Kai was just looking at her with a smile on his face.

"You want me to kiss you?" Kai whispered with a grin.

"No!" She said and pushed him away.

Kai laughed and let her go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can we meet now?" Myungsoo was on the phone.

"S-Sure... Tell me where you are and I'll come over." Sunmin said on the other end.

"Is it okay if I come over?" Myungsoo rubbed his face as a sigh escaped his lips.

"O-Oh? Of course!"

"See you in 10 minutes." He said and hung up.

He jumped into his car and drove to Sunmin's apartment. After the first ring Sunmin opened the door for him and he walked in. When he got out from the elevator he saw her already waiting for him at the door.

"Hey!" She smiled and waved at him.

Myungsoo just looked at her and walked in.

"Are you okay?" Sunmin asked as they walked into the living room.

Her house was already like a second home for Myungsoo. Whenever he had a problem, he called her and she always had time.
Sunmin brought him a glass of water and Myungsoo drank everything in one go.

"Okay, now you have to tell me." She said as she sat down next to him.

"It's Mina..." He sighed and let his head sink.

Sunmin didn't say anything but put her hand on his knee as a sign of understanding.

"You know she has this friend, Kris, she really loves him. But he's studying in China. Well he was here over the weekend and now she's a mess, crying him a river. I can't believe she's crying for another guy." Myungsoo said.

Sunmin started to laugh.

"It's not funny." Myungsoo looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I just... You're still the little boy I used to know." Sunmin put her hand on his back and continued to laugh.

"Sunmin..." Myungsoo tried to stay serious but Sunmin's laughter was contagious.

Myungsoo ended up laughing too. Sunmin never failed to make him laugh.

"Okay, but on a serious note now, you know Sooyoung loves you a lot, don't you?" Sunmin said and Myungsoo just looked at her.

"I know..." He whispered.

Sunmin smiled and they looked at each other.

"So... How's the baby?" Myungsoo looked away from her.

"Good." Sunmin smiled and put her hand on her stomach.

"Sometimes I talk to him and he replies me." Sunmin smiled.

"Him? Talking? Sunmin, it's been a month only." Myungsoo smiled and shook his head.

"No, really. Look!" She grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach.

He didn't feel anything and Sunmin started to talk to the baby.

"Come on Jin, it's your future daddy. Show him what you showed mom last time." Sunmin whispered and Myungsoo looked at her.

"Sunmin..." Myungsoo sighed and took his hand away.

"Wait! He'll reply." She looked at Myungsoo.

"Sunmin... Please don't go around saying I'm this baby's father." Myungsoo looked into her eyes.

"I... I mean..." Sunmin looked away.

"You'll adopt him, won't you? You'll keep your promise, right?" Sunmin whispered with teary eyes.

Myungsoo lifter her chin up and made her face him.

"Of course I will. I promised you." He smiled at her.

Sunmin nodded and hugged him suddenly.

"Thank you! I won't forget this!" She whispered into his ear as she cried.

Myungsoo just sighed and patted her back.

---------------------------------------------

"Oh my god! I didn't have so much fun in ages!" Sooyoung laughed as she walked out of the arcade center with Kai.

"Me too!" Kai laughed.

It was already dark outside and Kai's phone rang. He looked at the screen and sighed before answering.

"Yes?" He asked and waited.

"Okay." He then said and hung up.

"Mei?" Sooyoung asked and Kai nodded.

"We're out of diapers." Kai said.

They walked to the nearest mart and bought some diapers.

"So, how's Sena doing? I still haven't seen her." Sooyoung said.

"Wanna come over?" Kai's eyes were sparkling.

"Maybe not... Mei doesn't really like me... Maybe you can come over some time with her." Sooyoung said.

Kai nodded and they started to walk home.

-Two weeks later-

Myungsoo and Sooyoung were now officially married. The wedding was nice and little. They really only invited people they were really close to. Now they were living together in an apartment in downtown Seoul.

"I'm tired." Sooyoung said and walked towards their bedroom.

"Okay, I'll watch this movie and come too." Myungsoo's eyes were glued to the TV screen.

Sooyoung just nodded and walked into the bedroom. She quickly changed into her pyjamas and laid down. Her stomach was a little bigger than before. Now she was really feeling like a married, pregnant woman. A smile appeared on her face as she fell asleep, her stomach.

"Goodnight baby." She whispered and fell asleep.

Myungsoo was watching the movie when his phone rang. He looked at the ID and answered it quickly.

"Hello?" He asked confused.

"Oppa..." Sunmin was crying on the other end of the phone.

"Sunmin, what happened? Why are you crying?" Myungsoo asked worried.

"My stomach hurts... Please come over!" She cried.

"Okay, calm down and call the ambulance. I'll be there quickly!" Myungsoo said and got up.

He just put his shoes on and rushed out without even taking a jacket. Myungsoo got into his car and quickly drove over to Sunmin's. When he reached her place she was being transported into the ambulance. He got out of the car and ran towards them.

"Oppa!" Sunmin was crying.

Myungsoo looked at her and saw that the blanket was covered in blood.

"Oh my god, you're bleeding!" He said.

"Please, sir, you need to help her! Save her!" Myungsoo grabbed the arm of the emergency doctor.

"Don't worry, we'll take her to the hospital now." The doctor said and put Sunmin into the car.

Myungsoo quickly rushed back to his car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. They took Sunmin to the emergency station. Myungsoo wasn't allowed inside so he waited in front of the emergency room doors. After a few hours the doctor came out.

"How's Sunmin?" Myungsoo quickly asked him.

"It was a close call but we managed to save your girlfriend and your baby." The doctor said.

Suddenly Myungsoo let lose. Tears started to stream down from his eyes and he felt relieved. After twenty minutes Sunmin was brought out on a bed. She was concious and called for Myungsoo as soon as she saw him.

"I'm here." Myungsoo grabbed Sunmin's hand.

"How's my baby?" Sunmin asked crying.

"The baby is fine. You are fine too." Myungsoo smiled at her.

Sunmin sighed in relieve and let his hand go. The nurse took Sunmin to her room. She had to rest a little and then she could go home. While waiting for her Myungsoo fell asleep next to Sunmin's bed on a chair. Sunmin smiled and his head.
Sooyoung felt thirsty so she got up. She saw that Myungsoo's side was empty so she thought that he fell asleep in the living room. When she walked into the living room she saw the TV on but Myungsoo wasn't there.

"Myungsoo?" She called him but there was no reply.

"Is he in the toilet?" She asked herself and walked to the bathroom.

She knocked on the door but there was no reply so she opened the door. The room was empty. Sooyoung got worried so she looked all around the house and decided to call his phone but it was ringing inside of the house. She looked for the ringing phone and found it at the entrance on the floor.

"Oh my god." Sooyoung whispered and got teary eyes.

The she called Dongwoo and he quickly answered his phone.

"Sooyoung?" He asked.

"Dongwoo oppa, is Myungsoo with you? He's gone and I can't find him.... He also left his phone at home..." Sooyoung tried to focus on her voice.

"What? No, he's not!" Dongwoo said and a sob escaped Sooyoung's lips.

"Okay, calm down. I'll be there in a while, okay? Just drink some water and wait for me." Dongwoo said.

Then they hung up and Sooyoung did as he said. After only a few minutes Dongwoo rang the doorbell and Sooyoung opened the door for him. Dongwoo took the elevator and pressed the number 14 hysterically. When the elevator arrived on the 14th floor he rushed out and saw a crying Sooyoung waiting for him. She immediately hugged him as soon as she saw him. Dongwoo her hair and they walked in. They the lights and sat down on the big marine blue sofa. Sooyoung wiped her tears away. 

"Should we call the police?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"No, no, I'm sure he'll be back soon." Dongwoo smiled and patted Sooyoung's knee.

Sooyoung nodded but she couldn't stop the tears. Dongwoo continued to calm her down and eventually she fell asleep on his arms.

It was 8AM and Myungsoo unlocked the door to his and Sooyoung's apartment. As he walked in he saw Sooyoung sleeping in Dongwoo's arms.

"What the...?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and just then Dongwoo woke up.

He looked around confused at first but then he spotted Myungsoo. Dongwoo slowly got up, not trying to wake her up. Then he grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and led him to Sooyoung's and Myungsoo's bedroom.

"Where have you been?!" Dongwoo asked him.

"Sunmin called me... She was transported to the hospital and she had called me..." Myungsoo rubbed his face.

"You could have taken your phone with you at least!" Dongwoo said annoyed.

"I know... And I'm really sorry but when Sunmin said that she was bleeding I just rushed out without thinking..." Myungsoo sighed and sat down on the bed.

Dongwoo looked at him with pitiful eyes. Just then they heard Sooyoung calling for Dongwoo. He and Myungsoo quickly walked out of the bedroom. Sooyoung saw Myungsoo and started to cry as she walked towards him.

"Oh my god!" She whispered as she hugged him tightly.

"Shh~ I'm sorry baby." Myungsoo her head.

"Where did you go?" Sooyoung whispered in his arms.

"A friend called me and they took this friend to the hospital... It was an emergency baby." Myungsoo whispered and placed a kiss on top of her head.

"I'll get going..." Dongwoo said slowly.

Myungsoo nodded and whispered a quick thank you as Dongwoo closed the door after himself.

"How's your friend now?" Sooyoung asked him.

"He's fine... But I'm tired... Let's go and sleep for a little while baby." Myungsoo smiled at her and she nodded. 

She quickly wiped her tears away and they walked into the bedroom. Myungsoo laid down and immediately fell asleep. Sooyoung let out a sigh of relief and hugged his waist as she also fell asleep. 

A/N: heeyyy everyone~ I know it's been over a month since my last update and I'm really really sorry ;; but I really have so much stuff I gotta do for college D: anyways~ I hope you liked this short chapter :) leave me your thoughts as comments♡ and subscribe if you haven't yet :)