Chapter 20

Re-Love 2

"Sooyoung, let's take a walk." Myungki knocked at her door and walked in.

"A walk?" She looked up from her book.

"Yes... Just you and me." He smiled softly at her.

"O-Okay... Let me just change." Sooyoung raised one of her eyebrows.

"I'll be waiting downstairs." Myungki smiled and closed the door.

Sooyoung changed out of her pajamas and quickly fixed her hair. Then she walked downstairs and saw Myungki sitting in the living room quietly waiting for her.

"I'm done oppa." Sooyoung said and Myungki's head shot up.

"Let's go!" Myungki smiled brightly.

Sooyoung nodded and they put their jackets and shoes on. Then they quietly started to walk next to each other. The weather was cold but it was a comfortable cold. The sun was slowly setting and the sky was painted into a orange-pinkish color.

"So... Why did you want to take a walk with me?" Sooyoung looked at Myungki.

"What? I can't take a walk with my sister?" Myungki looked at her and grinned.

"You know, it's been pretty lonely after you married... I felt like I lost another sibling." Myungki sighed.

"Aww!" Sooyoung grabbed his hand and giggled.

Myungki giggled and tightened his grip on her hand. They continued walking and talked about this and that and without realising that it became night.

"Wow... How long have we been walking?" Myungki asked looking at he sky.

"I don't know but my feet hurt..." Sooyoung pouted.

"Come here... I'll carry you." Myungki opened his arms for her.

"What? No! I gained so much weight! Just look at my stomach..." Sooyoung shook her head.

"I've been training you know." Myungki grinned.

"If you say so... But don't cry later!" Sooyoung giggled and hugged Myungki's neck as he carried her bridal style.

A familiar feeling filled Sooyoung's stomach and she leaned into Myungki's chest as she closed her eyes. The fire inside of her heart started burning again. It's been almost two weeks now that Sooyoung had moved out but since she had kicked him out the last time, he neither had been calling her nor trying to reach her in any way. The Infinite boys were asking her how she's been doing once in a while but none of them were mentioning anything related to Myungsoo. Was he really giving up on her?

'I guess I didn't mean as much to him as he did to me...' Sooyoung thought and she felt as if an arrow hit her heart.

She hugged Myungki tighter. His cheek was touching her forehead. Sooyoung tried to suppress the urge of crying but she couldn't fight back anymore. Tears suddenly rolled down from her cheeks and Myungki's shirt got wet.

"Sooyoung?" Myungki sounded worried.

She just quietly shook her head and Myungki sighed. They continued walking and Sooyoung eventually fell asleep in Myungki's arms. When she woke up she found herself on her bed. She slowly got up and looked around confused and then she remembered how Myungki had been carrying her home. felt so dry, so she decided to go downstairs and grab something to drink. As she opened the door of her room she saw that the lights downstairs were on. She slowly walked down and heard whispers coming from the hallway. Then she noticed Myungki's voice. She walked a few steps more downstairs and saw Myungki on the phone.

"What?!" He sounded mad.

"How dare yo- Listen! You have no right to ruin her life like this when you were with another woman!..... I don't ing care what she is to you but Sooyoung is your wife!" Myungki whispered furiously into the phone.

"Go yourself!" Myungki said furiously and hung up.

When he turned around he saw Sooyoung at the stairs watching him with teary eyes.

"Sooyoung..." Myungki took a step closer to her.

"Since when did you know?" Sooyoung asked quietly with tears in her eyes.

Myungki sighed.

"I knew that something was off when you stayed with us for over a week... There is no business trip that's over two weeks..."

"Don't tell mom..." Sooyoung whispered and wiped a tear away that was rolling down from her eye.

Myungki nodded and pulled her into a hug. Sooyoung cried quietly into his chest. Then Myungsoo let go of her and looked at her.

"Why did you wake up?" Myungki asked with a soft smile on his face.

"I... I wanted something to drink..." Sooyoung wiped her tears away and walked into the kitchen.

Meanwhile Myungsoo was sitting in their living room and looking blankly at the table. He just had the phone call with Myungki and he was so mad at himself for not being able to express his situation.

"!" He yelled and threw a pillow away.

It's been two weeks already without Sooyoung and he felt like dying slowly inside. He had to get her back, he wouldn't survive this. Myungsoo took his phone out again and looked at the display. With a sigh he dialed Dongwoo's number. After a few rings Dongwoo answered his phone.

 "Hey, what's up?" Dongwoo answered his phone.

"I... I talked to him but he didn't listen... Just like Sooyoung, he wouldn't let me explain... Hyung, I can't take this anymore..." Myungsoo started crying. 

"Y-Ya... Wait! What are you thinking?! Myungsoo, I'll be heading to your house now, keep talking to me." Myungsoo heard hustling noises coming.

"I love her..." Myungsoo cried again.

"I know, bro. She loves you too but... It's complicated, Myungsoo and you know it but it'll be okay eventually. Trust me." Dongwoo was trying to calm him down.

Myungsoo kept quiet and tears flowed down from his cheeks. 

"You still there?" Dongwoo asked.

Myungsoo took a deep breath.

"I have to hang up. Sorry, hyung." Myungsoo quickly hang up.

He threw his phone away and rubbed his face with his palms. He had himself locked up in the big apartment, barely eating or doing anything. Myungsoo got up and walked to the kitchen to get himself some medicine for his headache. After taking out some pills he put them in his mouth and took the next filled glass without looking what was inside and swallowed it. Then he walked back to the living room and threw his tired body onto the sofa. His eyes slowly closing, he felt his hands and feet getting numb. Without knowing why his body started to feel even heavier than it already did. Myungsoo heard noises coming from afar and then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the night Sooyoung's phone started ringing. She got up confused and looked around for her phone. Myungki who was also sleeping with her got up as well. Then Sooyoung found her phone and quickly answered it without looking at the ID. 

"Yes?" She answered sleepy.

"Myungsoo is in the hospital! So princess, I hope you can move your precious here and be here when he wakes up... IF he wakes up!" An angry voice was at the other end.

Sooyoung looked at her phone and saw Sungyeol's name.

"What do you mean he's in the hospital?!" Sooyoung's heart started beating faster. 

"What? Who?" Myungki whispered.

"Hey, Sooyoung. I'm sorry for Sungyeol but we really need you here now. Do you think you can come?" Now it was Dongwoo's voice.

"I... I'm on my way!" Sooyoung said and looked at Myungki with teary eyes. 

Dongwoo told her the name of the hospital and Myungki told her to drive her to the hospital with her mother's car. They left a quick note for her letting her know that they had borrowed her car and that she shouldn't worry.

"What happened?" Myungki asked as he was quickly driving to the hospital.

"I don't know but Myungsoo is in the hospital and Sungyeol was really pissed off at me... Oppa, do you think Myungsoo did something to himself?" Sooyoung's hot tears made their way down from her cheeks. 

"Whatever it is... It's not your fault!" Myungki said.

Sooyoung didn't answer and looked out as the were quickly passing the street lights. After what seemed like years for Sooyoung they arrived at the hospital and they quickly got out. They ran up to the reception and asked for Myungsoo.

"Mr. Kim is having a surgery right now. He's on the 4th floor." The nurse explained and Sooyoung rushed to the elevator. 

Myungki quickly thanked the woman behind the counter and followed Sooyoung. Then they arrived at the 4th floor and Sooyoung quickly walked out. She saw the boys waiting in front of the big doors to the surgery rooms. Dongwoo spotted her and quickly walked up to her.

"W-What happened to him?" Sooyoung's voice came out as a quiet peep. 

"He took some pills... And swallowed them with alcohol." Dongwoo explained.

Sooyoung's legs gave in and she fell on her knees crying. 

"Stop crying! It's all your fault!" Sungyeol was madly pointing at her.

"Shut up! It's not her fault!" Myungki defended her.

"Yes, Sungyeol, it's not her fault." Hoya put his hand on Sungyeol's chest and tried to calm him down.

"! Yes, it is! She just had to listen to him!" Sungyeol kicked the wall and dropped himself on some seats. 

Sungjong walked up to Sooyoung and helped her to get up.

"It's okay noona. Sungyeol hyung doesn't mean it. He just lost it..." Sungjong hugged her shoulders. 

Sooyoung continued crying without saying anything. No one talked as they were waiting. Myungki was hugging her but it didn't calm her down. It was really her fault that he was here right now. She would never forgive herself if something would happen to Myungsoo. Sooyoung looked up and saw the Infinite members sitting there in despair and waiting. 

"I... I'm sorry..." Sooyoung whispered but loud enough that everyone heard it. 

"Save it!" Sungyeol hissed at her and Hoya put his hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Sooyoung, I really love and appreciate you... But what you did was so wrong... It pushed Myungsoo to do things he never would have thought of doing. And no matter how much I love you, Myungsoo was like my brother... If anything happens to him, I won't forgive you, never, just know this." Woohyun said without looking at her, his hands were turned into fists.

"Woohyun..." Dongwoo looked up at him.

"STOP DEFENDING HER! YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO MYUNGSOO AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN FELT LIKE CALLING HER FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Woohyun lost it too and started yelling.

"SHUT UP! TALKING WON'T HELP ANYONE NOW!" Sunggyu yelled. 

Sooyoung's eyes turned into waterfalls and she felt a stinging pain in her stomach. She rubbed it as she tried to breathe. Just then the doctor came out and everyone quickly got up.

"How's Myungsoo?" Hoya asked.

"We saved your friend. You could say that he was lucky that he only took a few pills with alcohol and not the whole package. We washed out his stomach but he still needs to stay at the hospital for a few days, so we can do some check-up's." The doctor explained and walked away. 

At hearing this Sooyoung's eyes turned black and she fainted. Myungki caught her in mid-air but then they noticed blood flowing down from her legs. 

"! CALL A DOCTOR! IS ANYONE THERE TO HELP?!" Myungki yelled. 

Just then two nurses rushed at them asking what happened.

"She fainted and blood's coming down from her legs! You have to save her!" 

Two more nurses came with a bed. They put Sooyoung quickly on it and rushed into the surgery room. Myungki wanted to follow them but the nurse told him to wait outside. He turned around and rubbed his face with his hands furiously. Then he turned at Sungyeol and Woohyun and glared at them.

"If anything happens to Sooyoung because of you two, I won't forgive you, never!" Myungki hissed and kicked the seats. 

Woohyun dropped on his knees and tears started flowing down from his cheeks. The door to the surgery room opened and a nurse took Myungsoo out and pushed his bed to a room. The Infinite members followed them with their eyes but no one actually followed them. They were all very worried about Sooyoung and the baby. Hours passed by and a doctor finally walked out. The Infinite members and Myungki rushed at the doctor.

"Doctor, how's my sister? Did something happen to her?!" Myungki asked as he held onto the doctor's arm. 

The doctor sighed and looked up.

A/N: oh my gooooooood I'm sooooooooooo fricking sorry for the late update ㅠㅠ but I had exams and a writer's blockade and I had no idea how to continue... anyways here's finally the update~ I hope you all still know what happened before ㅠㅠ leave me your thoughts as comments♡ thank you for all the support you guys gave me up to now!~☆☆