Chapter 15

Re-Love 2

Kai let her go as he felt the tears.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered as he her cheek.

Sooyoung wiped her tears away and quickly got up, wanting to walk away.

 "Sooyoung, wait!" Kai also got up.

"Baby... Look I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you..." Kai grabbed her wrist.

Sooyoung turned around.

"If you don't then let me go." Sooyoung whispered crying.

"Let me at least take you home." Kai said but she shook her head.

"I can go by myself."

"No, not now. Not like this." Kai held her wrist tighter and begged her.

Sooyoung gave up. She had no power to fight against him, so she just nodded. Kai wanted to hold her hand but she quickly put her hands into her pockets. He walked her to her house and they said goodbye to each other.

-----------------

"So, Mrs. Kim, how do you feel today." The doctor walked into Mei's room.

"I feel great." Mei smiled as she was holding her baby.

"Happy to leave us?" The doctor laughed.

Mei just laughed and shook her head. 

"Don't forget to check in once in a while with the baby. Oh by the way, what's it's name?" The doctor smiled.

"It's Sena." Mei Sena's cheek and smiled.

"Beautiful name. Well then, I hope to see you soon in a very healthy state." The doctor smiled and left the room.

Just after him Kai walked into the room.

"Did you bring the bags?" She asked Kai with a smile on her face.

"Yeah... Where are your clothes?" Kai asked and Mei pointed to the little closet in the corner.

Kai quietly packed her stuff and turned around and looked at her. Mei was looking at the baby in her arms and was smiling. Kai smiled too slightly.

"Let's go." He finally said and Mei looked up.

"We're going home, Sena. We're finally going home." Mei whispered at Sena and smiled.

"Sena?" Kai asked her.

"You didn't suggest a name, so I just named her after my liking." Mei explained.

Kai sighed and nodded. They got downstairs and walked out to the car. Kai opened the trunk and put the bag inside. Mei opened the back doors of the car and put the baby into its seat. Then she got next to her while Kai sat down at the front by himself. He quietly started the engine and they drove home. They arrived in around half an hour and Kai helped Mei getting out. When they were inside Mei's cellphone rang and Kai took Sena, so she could answer the call. Kai looked at Sena. She was peacefully sleeping. He couldn't help but smile. Sena was his daughter and she was so pretty. Her little nose reminded him of Mei.

"Hey, little. I'm you're daddy." He whispered as he her cheek.

Just then Mei walked in and stopped in her tracks when she saw Kai Sena's cheek. She smiled and walked up to them. Mei hugged Kai's waist and put her head on his shoulder.

"My parents are coming this weekend to see their grandchild." Mei said. 

"Okay." Kai got rid of Mei's hug.

He put Sena into her bed since she was sleeping and walked out. Mei followed him.

"Kai!" She called him but he walked downstairs. 

"Are you going to her?!" Mei asked him and Kai stopped in his tracks.

"I see you tonight." Kai said without turning around.

"YOU CAN'T A PREGNANT WOMAN!" Mei yelled.

Kai turned around and glared at her.

"I'm not ing anyone. Lower your voice." 

"Oh really? What do you guys do then? Is it fun going out with an almost married girl who's on top of all pregnant?" Mei walked downstairs slowly.

"Shut up." Kai got angry.

"Tell me I'm lying. Go ahead, tell me!" Mei was now standing right in front of Kai. 

"Go and rest. You don't think straight." Kai turned around and was about to walk away when Mei grabbed his wrist.

"I'm your wife. I'll never let you go. You can cheat on me as much as you want, I'll stay by your side... forever." She said and let him go.

Kai looked at her for the last time and walked out. He dialed Sooyoung's number as he sat down in his car. It rang for a while and she answered it. 

"Hey babe, where are you?" Kai smiled.

"Must be the wrong number." Myungsoo was on the other line.

"Shut up and give me Sooyoung." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Goodbye." Myungsoo said and hung up. 

Kai sighed and hit the steering wheel.

-----------

Myungsoo and Sooyoung were shopping for their new homes. They were now buying clothes for the baby.

"How's this?" Sooyoung showed Myungsoo a pair of tiny shoes.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded.

"Cute." He said as he walked up to her and hugged her waist.

"We're in public!" Sooyoung whispered as he softly pushed his arm away.

Myungsoo giggled.

"That's why I love you." He quickly pecked her cheek and Sooyoung blushed.

"I hate you." She smiled.

"No, you don't." Myungsoo grinned.

"Shut up." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. 

Myungsoo laughed and just then he spotted a familiar girl. His eyes widened as he noticed the girl. 

"Baby, excuse me for a minute." Myungsoo said to Sooyoung.

"Sure." Sooyoung was busy looking at baby clothes. 

Myungsoo grabbed Sunmin's wrist and dragged her out of the store. 

"HEY!" Sunmin yelled as he grabbed her hand.

He took her by surprise cause Sunmin didn't see him in the shop.

"Myungsoo?" She asked surprised as they were outside.

A smile formed on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo glared at her.

"I was buying clothes for the baby." Sunmin's smile faded away as she pointed at the shop.

"Are you following me around?" Myungsoo asked her and Sunmin's eyes widened.

"Excuse me?! Look, I know that you try to keep us a secret and I really try to avoid you guys the best I can. I'm sorry for coming to this store to buy stuff! Just because you did one thing for me don't act so high! You know what I did to you..!" She glared back at him.

Just then Sooyoung walked out of the shop.

"Myungsoo?" She asked confused.

"Baby..." Myungsoo quickly walked to her.

"Who's that?" Sooyoung looked at Sunmin.

"Hi, I'm Yoo Sunmin." Sunmin smiled at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung smiled back slightly and looked at Myungsoo. 

"She's an old friend..." Myungsoo avoided Sooyoung's eyes.

"Ohh... Why didn't you introduce us earlier?" Sooyoung smiled brighter. 

"I... I didn't have the time..." Myungsoo blushed.

"I'm Kwon Sooyoung, Myungsoo's fiancé." Sooyoung introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, Sooyoung. I heard a lot about you." Sunmin smiled at Sooyoung.

"Let's go and sit down somewhere." Sooyoung suggested.

"Baby, we gotta go. We still need to go to see the house..." Myungsoo grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

"Oh right!" Sooyoung pouted.

"It's okay. I had to go somewhere as well." Sunmin smiled at them.

"I hope to see you again soon." Sooyoung smiled and waved at Sunmin as they walked away.

Sunmin just watched them walking away and walked back into the shop. Meanwhile Sooyoung and Myungsoo were walking back to the car.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo worried.

"Y-Yeah, why?" Myungsoo looked at her.

"Your hands are sweating as if you're nervous." Sooyoung giggled.

"Ah... I'm just excited... For the house." Myungsoo blushed and smiled.

-----------------------

"So, let's go!" Baekhyun and Xiumin helped Sooyoung out of the car.

"I hate surprises." She sighed.

She was blindfolded and the boys picked her up from her house and drove her to some place she didn't know off yet.

"You'll like this one." Xiumin grinned. 

"Don't make me fall please." Sooyoung said worried.

"Why do you worry when you have two strong guys holding you?" Baekhyun laughed as they were leading her slowly to the house.

"Xiumin's strong... But Hyunnie,  you're just a teddy bear." Sooyoung giggled.

"Booya!" Xiumin laughed.

"Ah! That was right into my heart!" Baekhyun said and they all laughed.

"Be careful. Stairs." Xiumin warned her and they walked up three stairs until they stopped.

"Can I take it off now?" Sooyoung sighed.

"Not yet!" Baekhyun closed her eyes with his palm.

Xiumin knocked on a door and Sooyoung heard how someone opened it for them. They slowly continued to walk in. Sooyoung noticed that wherever they were it was empty cause it was dead-quiet. They walked a little more and finally stopped. Xiumin and Baekhyun let go of her hands and Sooyoung slightly panicked.

"Guys?" She asked around but no one replied.

When she was about to take off the scarf from her eyes someone tightly hugged her. Sooyoung was taken a back and slowly touched the person's back. The person was pretty tall and Sooyoung immediately knew who it was.

"Oh my god!" She quickly took off the scarf and looked up.

Kris looked down at her and smiled.

"You're back." She whispered as tears started to flow down from her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, I didn't come back so you could cry!" Kris smiled and wiped her tears away with his thumbs as he was cupping her face.

But Sooyoung couldn't stop the tears. She was so happy to see him again after such a long time.

"I missed you so much!" She whispered as she hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest.

"I missed you, too." Kris put his cheek on top of her head and they stood like this for a while.

After they let go of each other Sooyoung noticed that they were in EXO's dorm. The guys were standing around them and watching them with a smile on their faces.

"You gained some weight!" Kris held her hands and looked down on her stomach.

Sooyoung giggled and shook her head. 

"You're going to be uncle." Chen said and everyone laughed. 

"W-What?" Kris looked at her confused as he let go of her hands. 

"I'm pregnant." Sooyoung blushed slightly.

Kris grabbed her right hand and looked at the ring.

"You're already married?! You didn't invite me to your wedding?!" His eyes widened.

Sooyoung just started to laugh.

"Okay, I'm going back to China." Kris walked towards the exit.

"Wait!" Sooyoung grabbed his arm and he turned around at her.

"Don't go back to China." She looked sadly at him.

"Besides, I'm not married yet!" 

"But-"

"Myungsoo and I are going to marry next month. We were about to send out the invitations." She smiled at him.

"W-Well then..." He looked at her confused.

Sooyoung hugged him again.

"I won't ever let you go. Don't go back to China."

"Im sorry, dear, but I came here over the weekend. I had missed you guys but I gotta go back in two days." He smiled and patted her back.

"We don't have much time! Let's go and have some fun!" Suho said and everyone agreed.

They all walked to the bus station and waited for the bus to drive to downtown Seoul. Sooyoung noticed that Kai was missing. 

"Where's Kai?" She asked Luhan.

"Mei's parents are here from China, so he's with them today." Luhan explained and Mina nodded.

The bus came and everyone got in. Sooyoung was tightly holding onto Kris' hand, afraid that if she'd let him go he would just disappear in front of her eyes. Kris was also holding tightly onto her.

----------------------------

"And you just agreed to it?" Dongwoo asked Myungsoo.

"I felt really sorry... I... I didn't know what to do..." Myungsoo sighed and took another sip.

"Hyung... Did you talk with noona about this?" Sungjong asked but Myungsoo kept quiet.

"You're in deep my friend." Hoya sighed and leaned back.

"Why is she coming right before your wedding?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't know... I really don't know anything..." Myungsoo ruffled his hair.

"Okay, let's not think about Sunmin and the baby, yet. It's my brother's birthday..." Woohyun said and looked into the room and saw the people having fun.

"Yeah, he's right. We'll try to help you out." Dongwoo patted Myungsoo's back and walked towards the dance floor.

After an hour Sooyoung arrived at the party. She walked in and Woohyun's mother recognised her right away.

"Sooyoung?" She walked up to Sooyoung.

"Oh, ommonie!" Sooyoung blushed as they hugged each other.

"Where have you been? I really wanted to see you! Why didn't you come here with Woohyun? Did you guys fight?" Woohyun's mother looked at her.

"Ah..." Sooyoung blushed and didn't know how to respond.

"Sooyoung!" Woohyun suddenly walked towards them.

Sooyoung let a sigh go. Woohyun walked up to them and Sooyoung glared at him. Woohyun knew why. He smiled at his mother and they both walked away.

"Should I kill you now?!" Sooyoung asked him as he led her to his brother Boohyun.

"I... I wanted to tell her but I forgot." Woohyun sighed.

"Oh my gooooood, you know Myungsoo and I are going to marry in about a month?!" 

"I know, I know. I'll tell her till then." He sighed again.

"You better do." She rolled her eyes.

Then they reached Boohyun and he immediately recognised her as well.

"Wow, Sooyoung, right? You're the first girl that's dating my brother for such a long time." Boohyun laughed.

Sooyoung smiled awkwardly and looked at Woohyun.

"Hyung, don't." Woohyun sighed and shook his head.

Boohyun raised his eyebrows and sighed.

"You broke up?" Boohyun looked sad.

"When?" He asked again.

Sooyoung and Woohyun kept quiet.

"Okay, okay I won't ask anymore." Boohyun smiled slightly.

"Happy birthday, oppa." Sooyoung smiled and gave him his present. 

"Thanks!" Boohyun smiled and hugged her.

Then Woohyun led her to the boys and Sooyoung sat down next to Myungsoo as she sighed. 

"You okay baby?" He asked worried and wanted to kiss her cheek but she moved away.

"Not now." She whispered as she felt someone watching her.

"Why? What happened?" Myungsoo turned around and grabbed her hands but she pushed him away.

"Myungsoo, please. Don't do anything now." Sooyoung whispered again.

Myungsoo looked at her surprised. Then he grabbed her wrist and led her out to the garden.

"Sooyoung, tell me, what happened? Did you probably..?" Myungsoo thought of Sunmin.

"Remember when you guys thought Woohyun and I had something going on? He took me to his grandma's birthday party and introduced me as his girlfriend to everyone because all of his cousins had someone except for him. Now his mother and his brother still think that we are dating." Sooyoung explained.

"What?! But we're going to marry in about a month!" Myungsoo got angry.

"Well... Yes. He needs to tell everyone but not today... So that's why he have to act like... friends." Sooyoung sighed.

Myungsoo hugged her and kissed the top of her head. 

"Okay." He softly whispered and they got back inside. 

They were talking and dancing together when Sooyoung's phone rang. She excused herself and quickly walked out to answer it.

"Hello?" She asked because it was an unknown number.

"Hey, idiot. Where are you?" Kris laughed.

"Kris oppa." She giggled.

"I'm at Woohyun oppa's brother's birthday."

"When are you going home?" He asked.

"In around one or two hours. Why?" She asked.

"I'm going back tomorrow... I wanted to ask you if you had some time." He sighed.

"What?! You're leaving already?!" She asked sadly.

"I told you I was here over the weekend only." He giggled slightly. 

"I'll visit you later. You're staying with the guys right?"

"Yes. It'd be great if you could come over later."

"I will." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

"I'll see you later then."

"Okay, see you." She said and they hung up.

She walked back in and saw the boys still dancing. Myungsoo was already looking her way. Sooyoung smiled and quickly walked up to him. She whispered into his ear that she wanted to go to EXO's dorm later. Myungsoo didn't seem okay with the idea but he let her go since Kris was her friend and he knew how much Kris meant to her. They danced a little bit more before Myungsoo and Sooyoung decided to go. After saying there goodbyes to Woohyun's mother and brother they walked out and got into Myungsoo's car. He quietly started the engine and they drove off.

"Will Kai be there?" Myungsoo asked after a while.

"I don't think so. Mei's parents are in Korea over the weekend. I think he'll be with them." Sooyoung said and looked out of the window.

"Okay." Myungsoo sighed.

After a while they arrived at EXO's dorm but Myungsoo spotted Kai's motorcycle. 

"Great, he's here." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

Sooyoung looked at the motorcycle and sighed.

"Are you going to come in as well?" Sooyoung asked.

"Nah, I think it's the best if I just stay away. I don't want to get in trouble. Besides I need to see someone." Myungsoo said shaking his head.

"Who?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ah, just someone from dad's company." Myungsoo smiled slightly.

Sooyoung nodded. Then Myungsoo kissed her on her lips and walked back to his car. Sooyoung walked to the house and rang the door bell. Tao opened the door and smiled brightly.

"You came in time! We were playing games!" He grabbed her wrist and led her inside.

Sooyoung giggled as she saw Kris struggling to dance in a dance battle with Kai.

"Aren't you guys too mean to my oppa?" Sooyoung laughed as she walked towards them.

"Oh thank god you came!" Kris walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

Sooyoung hugged him back and her eyes landed on Kai who was watching them.

"So, what were you guys doing?" Sooyoung looked away and let Kris go.

"Kris hyung was losing to Kai!" Sehun laughed holding his stomach.

Sooyoung giggled and sat down on the sofa. Kris sat down next to her and put his arm around her. 

"How was your day?" He asked her as the other guys got back to the game.

"It was okay. Yours?"

"Same here."

They watched the boys playing for a while but then decided to go to Kris' old room and talk. He grabbed her hand and they walked to his room. They sat down on his bed. 

"How's China? How are your studies going?" Sooyoung asked.

"Everything's great. The only thing missing are you guys. Especially you." He smiled at her.

"I miss you too!" She hugged him.

The thought that this was the last night with him made her so sad that she started to cry quietly. 

"When are you coming back?" She asked with a shaky voice still holding onto him. 

"I'll come over during holidays in December or January." He patted her back. 

Kris knew that she was crying. They stood like this until they started to lay down. Sooyoung was really tired and she wanted to stay with Kris.

"This is the last night where we can sleep together like this." Kris had his arms around Sooyoung's body and pulled her closer to himself.

"When I come back again, you'll be marrying." He chuckled softly.

"Stop saying that... This sounds more sad than it actually is." She buried her face in his chest.

Kris chuckled and hugged her even tighter. 

"You are the best girlfriend I ever had. Myungsoo is a lucky to marry you." Kris said and Sooyoung lightly pushed his chest.

"Stupid." She laughed and he joined her.

Then they laid down on the bed quietly and soon both fell asleep.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late and boring updateㅠㅠ i just have so much going on in my universityㅠㅠ I still hope you liked this chapter♡ subscribe if you haven't yet and leave me a comment ^^~☆