Chapter 4

Re-Love 2

"W-What are you doing here?" Sooyoung felt her hands sweating.

"Hey... Aren't you happy to see me?" She approached Sooyoung.

"Jiyoung!" Myungki ran up to them.

"Oppa..." Sooyoung looked at Myungki.

"Hey... And sorry." He smiled awkwardly.

"Unnie." Changhee held tightly onto Sooyoung's hand.

"Yes, honey?" Sooyoung looked at Changhee and smiled slightly.

"Are you crying?" Changhee asked with sad eyes.

"No, I'm not." Sooyoung smiled at her.

Then she looked back to Jiyoung.

"I'm busy as you can see. We need to go now." Sooyoung's face turned into a pokerface.

"We can go together." Jiyoung was still smiling.

It was as if she was having fun seeing Sooyoung that broken.

"We can't. I'm on a date with my boyfriend and his sister, so if you can excuse us..." Sooyoung grabbed Myungsoo's arm and dragged him and Changhee away.

She tried her best not to let her tears fall. After a while Myungsoo grabbed her hand and she stopped walking and looked up at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked her and she nodded.

Myungsoo looked at her for a while.

"Changhee-ya... Oppa is really sorry but we need to go home now..." Myungsoo kneeled down so he could look into Changhee's eyes.

Changhee was still holding Sooyoung's hand and looked up at her. Then she smiled and nodded.

"Aigoo, our Changhee is such a grown up girl." Myungsoo smiled and lifted her up.

"Myungsoo... I'm really fine." Sooyoung said.

"Unnie, I'm tired." Changhee said and put her head on Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Let's go." Myungsoo smiled and they walked back to the car.

On their way Changhee fell asleep. Myungsoo slowly put her back into her seat and Sooyoung and Myungsoo sat down at the front.
Sooyoung was looking out during their ride back to Myungsoo's house. Myungsoo looked at her and sighed.

"Baby." He grabbed her hand.

"Hm?" She turned around and looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Hey... Should I stay with you?" Myungsoo asked her.

"It's fine... What will your parents think if you stay over?" She giggled.

"Well... My mom want us to get married as fast as possible..." He giggled as well.

"I'll stay over." He then added.

"I'm fine with that." She smiled as she grabbed his hand with her other hand.

After a while they arrived at Myungsoo's house and he carried Changhee inside as he grabbed his pyjamas.

"Mom, I'll stay at Sooyoungs' today." He said as he came downstairs.

His mother's eyes widened and a grin appeared on her face.

"Oh sure...." She said looking to Sooyoung and back at Myungsoo.

"Mom..." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"What? I'd like it if Sooyoung could come over with a little baby in her little stomach."

"Oh my god." It suddenly escaped Sooyoung's lips and she quickly covered with her palms.

"Mom!" Myungsoo started blushing.

"Okay, okay, go." Mrs. Kim was laughing.

Myungsoo and Sooyoung said goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Kim and quickly walked out.

"I'm sorry for my mom." Myungsoo said as they were in the car and driving to Sooyoung's house.

She giggled.

"It's okay."

"I actually want it too..." She added and blushed.

Myungsoo looked at her surprised. He knew that she always wanted it but she never said it straightforward.

"S-Sooyoung-ah..." Myungsoo said.

"Yes, I know... I'm sorry but I have to wait. I got it." She sighed.

Myungsoo giggled and shook his head. On their way they stopped by at the supermarket and grabbed some snacks on their way home.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked him as she was looking for vegetables.

"I don't know... You?" He said and Sooyoung turned around and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm kidding..." Myungsoo laughed awkwardly as he noticed people around them looking at them weirdly.

"I'll make your favorite then." She smiled at him.

She walked towards a shelf and grabbed two big packs.

"Curry Udon?!" His eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face.

"Might not be as good as a real japanese curry udon but I'll try my best." She smiled as she put the packages into the cart.

"As long as you make it." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

After paying for everything they headed home and Sooyoung started to cook food while Myungsoo walked upstairs into her room and got changed. Then he walked back downstairs and helped her. They laughed a lot while cooking the curry udon and after it was done they walked to the living room and sat down. Myungsoo put a DVD into the DVD-Player and they watched the movie while eating. Sooyoung fell asleep halfway through the movie. Myungsoo smiled and hugged her and they both slept on the sofa.
The next morning Sooyoung woke up pretty early and found her asleep in Myungsoo's arms. She slowly got up and cleaned up the table from last night and started to cook coffee when her phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered it without looking up. 

"Hey, did I wake you up?" She heard Kai's voice.

"N-No... What happened, why do you call me?" She asked.

"I'm in front of your house... I needed someone to talk and you're the only one who popped up in my head..." He said.

"What?!" Sooyoung said surprised and looked out of the window to see Kai in front of her house with his motorcycle. 

"Can you come out?" He asked her and just then their eyes met.

"Myungsoo is here... I can't..." She said still holding the eye contact with him.

"It won't be for too long..." Kai said.

Sooyoung sighed and walked into the living room to see Myungsoo in the same position as she had left him.

"Okay, wait a minute I'm coming." She said and hung up. 

She quickly walked into her room and got herself a cardigan. Then she walked downstairs again and walked out. Kai was already waiting for her leaning towards his motorcycle. 

"I gotta go back soon again." Sooyoung said and Kai nodded.

"What happened? You don't look good..." She said as she saw the bags under his eyes.

"I can't sleep... I'm scared." He said and looked at her.

"Why scared?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"What if I'll be a bad dad... I'm scared that I won't be able to take care of Mei and our baby in the future." He looked at her.

"Stupid..." Sooyoung laughed. 

"You'll be a great dad!" Sooyoung patted his arm while smiling.

"The thing is..." Kai looked at her.

"I don't feel like I can play along anymore. I don't want this but it's too late now." 

"What do you mean? I don't understand..." 

"It's Mei... She's a really nice girl but she's not the one I want." Kai said. 

Sooyoung knew what he meant.

"Kai, she's carrying your baby! You have to be with her if you want it or not!" Sooyoung said.

"It was an accident though... I had drunk too much that day and she got a chance to throw herself at me and... Anyways Sooyoung. I'm here to ask you for something that's pretty selfish." He said.

"What is it?"

"Look... I... Can you and I please be friends again... Like when I need you, can you come over?" Kai asked her. 

"Sure." Sooyoung sighed relieved cause she expected something even worse.

"This is included..." He said and walked up to her.

Sooyoung felt how she slowly panicked. Kai held her cheek with one of his hand and he put his other around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

"Don't hate me for this..." He whispered and placed his lips softly on her lips.

Sooyoung was taken aback first but then she pushed him back and slapped him.

"How dare you?" Her eyes filled with tears.  

"That's the selfish part... Please do anything when I ask you." Kai said as his cheek was turning red.

"No, Kai, that's too much..." She turned around.

He grabbed her arm and turned her around. 

"I told you it was selfish, didn't I..." Kai said.

"Kai, this is too much! Let my arm go!" She glared at him.

"Sooyoung, you want me too! Why do we have to do this?" Kai asked her.

"Kai, this is the reason, I don't want to see you, this is the reason, I don't want to be friends with you! We always end up talking about the past!!! I'm fed up! You are a married man! What does this make me look like?! Now leave!" She said and her eyes filled with tears.

Kai let her arm go and turned around. He put his helmet on and got on his motorcycle and drove away. Sooyoung watched him driving away as tears escaped her eyes. There was still something inside of her burning for him and it was impossible to distinguish this fire because he kept on coming back. She wiped her tears away and walked back inside. The coffee was done. Sooyoung realized that her hands were shaking when she grabbed a cup and tried to fill it with coffee.

"Let me help you." Myungsoo suddenly appeared behind her and grabbed the cup from her hands.

She looked at him with wide eyes. He was putting coffee into the cup.

"D-Did you... See?" She whispered and her eyes were covered with tears.

Myungsoo put the coffee away and sighed as he nodded.

"M-Myungsoo... I-I'm sorry..." She whispered.

Myungsoo looked up at her and smiled.

"It's okay." He said and grabbed himself another cup.

"Don't do this to me... It's killing me!" Sooyoung said and cried louder.

"Yell at me! Tell me that I'm a bad girl! But don't keep quiet, Myungsoo!" She cried and Myungsoo hugged her.

"I'm sorry baby." He her hair.

Sooyoung hugged him tightly and cried more into his arm.

"I'm gonna kill this bastard... I swear..." Myungsoo whispered into her ear.

 Sooyoung cried a little more into his arms and then calmed down.

"Drink your coffee before it gets cold." He smiled at her.

She quietly nodded and did as he told her. After drinking their coffees they had breakfast together and Myungsoo had to leave. Infinite was practicing again for the upcoming dance battle.

"I'll come over later again." He said and kissed Sooyoung's forehead.

Sooyoung nodded smiling and Myungsoo quickly walked to his car. He got in and drove away as Sooyoung was waving after him. Then she closed the door and decided to tidy up the house a little bit. She was halfway through when the doorbell rang.

"Who's there?" She asked as she opened the door.

"Tada~~~" Kyungsoo shoved flowers into her face.

Sooyoung giggled and took them.

"Hey!" She smiled at him and Baekhyun who were standing in front of the door.

"You look pretty!" Baekhyun said pointing at Sooyoung's bun on top of her head.

"Thanks." Sooyoung laughed.

"Come in." She said and the boys walked inside.

"Hmmm~ Smells nice!" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah just cleaned everything. Be careful guys and don't spill anything!" She warned them laughing.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun joined her.

"Are you guys hungry or do you want to drink something?" She asked as she grabbed a vase to put the flowers inside.

"Anything is fine." Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun nodded agreeing.

Sooyoung walked into the kitchen and filled the vase with water and put the flowers inside.

"How about tea?" She asked them.

"Sure, tea's fine..." Baekhyun smiled.

"So what took you here?" She asked as she prepared the tea.

She heard them whispering behind her back. As curious as she was she turned around and the boys got quiet.

"Okay, tell me!" She put one of her hand on her hip and glared at them.

"You say it!" Baekhyun pushed Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo glared at him before he turned around to face Sooyoung.

"It's..." He looked down.

"Come on, Kyungsoo... What is it?" She asked eagerly.

"I-It's..." He took a deep breath and looked up at her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo rushed upstairs to the dance studio and found the boys sitting on the ground waiting for him.

"Someone had a long night, I guess." Dongwoo said as Myungsoo walked in.

Myungsoo took his shirt off and threw it at him.

"Shut up!"

"Oh... No scratches... It wasn't a wild night?" Woohyun got up and looked at Myungsoo's back.

"Did you guys forget to take your head with you while coming today?" Myungsoo laughed and put another shirt on.

"Tell us!" Sungyeol grinned widely.

"Nothing happened... We just watched a movie and she fell asleep... Even if something happened why should I tell you?" Myungsoo laughed rolling his eyes.

"Man, Sooyoung changed you so much... You are much more open now... We weren't able to change you like that in these past years..." Hoya laughed.

Myungsoo smiled. Then he remembered how Kai had kissed her this morning and his face dropped.

"Hey, did something else happen?" Sunggyu asked as he noticed Myungsoo's mood changing.

Myungsoo sat down and sighed.

"Hyung..." Sungjong put his arm around him.

"Kai came over this morning..." Myungsoo started.

"What did he want?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't know... I woke up when I felt Sooyoung getting up today and I heard her on the phone talking with him. Then she walked out and I... I watched them from the window..." Myungsoo sighed and looked down.

"What happened?" Hoya asked slowly.

"They... Kissed..." Myungsoo said and all Infinite members gasped.

"Like Sooyoung didn't react at first but then she slapped him." He continued.

"Maybe she was taken aback first." Sunggyu said.

"Yeah.. I thought so too..." Myungsoo sighed again.

"Hyung, you know how much noona likes you..." Sungjong put his arm around Myungsoo and hugged him.

"I know..." Myungsoo whispered.

"What's the problem then?" Sungyeol asked.

"It's just... I hate seeing her with Kai but he just won't let go of her. One day, I'm going the beat the out of him." Myungsoo clenched his fists.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Sunggyu patted his arm.

"If you do, please let me know." Woohyun said and looked at Myungsoo.

"Ya! Don't add fuel to fire." Sunggyu glared at Woohyun.

"Anyways... Shouldn't we dance?" Myungsoo looked up.

"Hm?... Yeah..." Dongwoo who seemed lost in his thoughts spoke up.

They all got up and Sunggyu pressed play on the stereo and they started to dance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's..." He looked down.

"Come on, Kyungsoo... What is it?" She asked eagerly.

"I-It's..." He took a deep breath and looked up at her.

"Kai..." Baekhyun finished Kyungsoo's sentence.

"W-What about him?" Sooyoung looked worried.

"He had an accident..." Kyungsoo said.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung whispered shocked. 

"He was coming home... Apparently..." Baekhyun looked at her.

"Mei said he had left early this morning without telling her anything." Kyungsoo looked down. 

"I-Is he fine now?" Sooyoung was still in shock.

"He's getting a surgery." Baekhyun said.

"Oh god, I'm gonna get dressed quickly and can you guys take me to the hospital?" Sooyoung was about to cry. 

"Sure..." Kyungsoo nodded with a little smile on his face.

Sooyoung dashed upstairs and quickly took her clothes off and put a shirt and some pants on. She tied her hair into a bun and ran downstairs again. 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were whispering to each other when Sooyoung came down.

"Let's go." She said without paying much attention to the whispers.

Baekhyun nodded and they all quickly walked out. They got into his car and drove quickly to the hospital. Baekhyun ran up to the nurse at the reception and asked as where Kai was.

"Mr. Kim is getting a surgery done on the second floor." The nurse smiled at Baekhyun.

"Thanks." Baekhyun smiled back and they walked to the elevators.

"It's all my fault." Sooyoung said biting her nails as they were waiting for the elevator. 

"Hey... Why your fault?" Kyungsoo asked as he put his arm around her.

"He came to me this morning and I slapped him..." Sooyoung cried and buried her face in Kyungsoo's chest.

Kyungsoo sighed and looked at Baekhyun who was sadly looking back at him. Then the elevator came and they got in. People were looking at Sooyoung who was still crying. When the elevator arrived at the second floor Sooyoung moved back from Kyungsoo and wiped her tears away. They spotted the other Exo members and walked towards them. Mei was sitting on a chair and was quietly crying. Sooyoung looked at her and felt so, so sorry. Tears filled her eyes again and she walked towards Mei.

"Mei..." Sooyoung whispered as she was standing in front of her.

Mei wasn't looking up.

"I'm sorry." Sooyoung said and hugged Mei tightly.

Mei hugged her back and the floor was filled with the voices of the girls crying. The boys didn't know what to do or to say.

Tao looked at them and his tears started to flow down from his eyes as well.

"Don't cry. We need to be strong for the girls." Suho patted Tao's back.

Tao nodded and wiped his tears away but they just wouldn't stop. He walked out and Suho followed him.

"I... I don't know where he went. I'm such a bad wife." Mei cried into Sooyoung's arms.

Sooyoung then leaned back and looked at Mei before she lowered her head. 

"Jongin..." She started and said his real name.

"He was with you..." Mei realised it when Sooyoung said his real name.

"He went to see you early in the morning." Mei looked at her with big eyes.

"H-How could you?" Mei cried and hid her face in her palms.

"I'm sorry..." Sooyoung apologised.

Mei looked up at her.

"Mei..." Sooyoung said but Mei slapped her.

The boys quickly ran up to them and grabbed Sooyoung by her arms. 

"I thought you were over him! I thought we were friends!" Mei looked at her with a disappointed look on her face as new tears made her way down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry...." Sooyoung looked down and she started to cry.

 A/N: helloooo lovelies ♡ here's another "quick" update~ it's quick mainly because I don't have time to upload something from my laptop right now so I'm updating this from my phone lol so if there are any mistakes please forgive me >< how'd you like this chapter? I know it's short and I'm really sorry :( anyways~ leave me your thoughts as comments below and subscribe if you haven't yet ; D 

I love you all~~♡♡♡♡♡