Chapter 14

Re-Love 2

Mei was laying on the big bed and looking out of the window blankly. Sooyoung walked towards her and grabbed her hand, sitting down on a chair next to her bed. Mei looked at her for a second and looked out again.

"Don't worry, the doctor said that the baby will be fine." Sooyoung whispered.

Mei took her hand away and turned her back on Sooyoung.

"I want to sleep." She said with a faint voice.

Sooyoung sighed and got up. She walked out and found Kai sitting on the bench in front of the room while his face was in his palms. Baekhyun looked up when Sooyoung walked out. She walked towards the exit and just wanted to go home and sleep. Sooyoung was at the hospital now for two days without sleep. She just walked out of the hospital when she saw a familiar car. Suddenly Myungsoo got out and walked towards her. Sooyoung smiled when she saw him.

"I'm sorry!" Myungsoo hugged her immediately.

Sooyoung hugged him back and felt much better.

"When did you get here?" She asked him.

"I never really left... I couldn't just leave you here all by yourself, especially when you're like this." He said and put his hand on her stomach.

Mina placed a kiss on his lips and got into the car.

"I'm so tired, I just want to go home and sleep forever." She sighed.

"Let's go." Myungsoo held her hand and started the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, I really think it's time for you to let go of Sooyoung..." Baekhyun sighed and rubbed his face.

Kai sighed and looked at him.

"You know, I tried."

"I know... But what about Mei and your daughter...?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai sighed again and shook his head. 

"Go in and see for Mei..." Baekhyun patted his back and smiled at him.

Kai looked at Baekhyun for a while and then got up, walking into the room. Mei was laying on her bed, her back facing the door. Kai was slowly walking up to her and sighed. He didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Mei..." He said but she didn't turn around. 

Kai sat down on the chair next to her bed and played nervously with his hands.

"How do you feel?" He whispered but she didn't reply.

Kai sighed again.

"I talked to my lawyer about the divorce..." Kai said and Mei turned around.

Her face was all puffy and red as she glared at Kai.

"How can you say this now? How can you be so insensitive?" She whispered with a faint voice.

Kai looked down.

"Leave the room! I don't want to see your face!" Mei cried and turned back.

Kai sighed and got up, leaving the room quietly. He walked out and Mei started crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung was peacefully sleeping when she heard a phone ringing. She opened her eyes and saw that Myungsoo was on the phone.

"Sunmin?" He whispered and got up leaving the room.

Sooyoung was too tired to get up so she just continued to sleep. After a while she felt how someone laid down next to her. She slightly opened her eyes and saw Myungsoo.

"Who's Sunmin?" She whispered, still sleepy.

"O-Oh... No one baby... Just continue sleeping." Myungsoo hugged her waist and Sooyoung hugged him back.

After a few hours she woke up and saw Myungsoo sleeping. She smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. Myungsoo just moved slightly but didn't wake up. Sooyoung got up and washed her face. Then she made her way downstairs just to see Myungki in the living room studying with a friend. 

"Good morning beauty... It's afternoon though." Myungki giggled, his eyes still on his books.

"Hi~" Sooyoung bowed at the guy next to Myungki and he bowed back.

Then Sooyoung walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. 

"Is she your sister?" The guy asked Myungki.

"You could say so. Why?" Myungki looked up. 

"Nothing... She's just really pretty and I was wondering how the little sister could be so pretty when the brother looks so ugly." The guy laughed.

"Shut up and study!" Myungki laughed and pressed the head of his friend into the book.

Meanwhile Myungsoo's phone rang again and he woke up.

"Hello?" He answered the phone with a sleepy voice.

"Did I wake you up, oppa?" The girl at the other end asked.

"Sunmin?!" Myungsoo immediately sat up.

"Why are you calling me again?!" Myungsoo got angry.

"I... I'm at the hospital again..." She sighed.

"What? Why? Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked worried.

"I'm fine but... The doctor said that I have to bring its dad and you know..." She got quiet.

Myungsoo sighed.

"This is the last time, Sunmin. I don't want you to call me ever again, okay?" Myungsoo sighed.

"Not when I just found you oppa. Anyways are you coming? I'm waiting."

"I'll be there in half an hour." Myungsoo said and hung up.

He walked downstairs and saw Sooyoung eating.

"Hi, babe." She smiled at him. 

"Hey~" Myungsoo walked up to her and hugged her waist, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Are you hungry?" She asked him but he shook his head.

"I gotta go now baby. I'll call you later." Myungsoo said.

"Where are you going?" Sooyoung pouted.

"I'll meet up with the boys. Don't worry." He pecked her lips and smiled.

Sooyoung sighed and nodded.

"I see you tomorrow or something."

"I love you." Myungsoo pulled her closer to himself and kissed her.

Sooyoung replied him back and soon he let her go.

"I love you, too." Sooyoung smiled and Myungsoo walked out.

Myungsoo quickly rushed to his car and drove to the hospital. It was the same hospital as the one he had come along with Sooyoung. He parked his car and walked out. Sunmin was already at the entrance waiting for him. She immediately smiled and waved at him.

"Thanks for coming, oppa." She wanted to hug him but Myungsoo stepped back.

"Let's just get it done." He sighed.

They walked into the hospital and took the elevator to the floor of the gynaecologists. Myungsoo sat down and prayed that Sunmin didn't have the same doctor as Sooyoung. Sunmin soon came back and sat down next to him. She sighed and Myungsoo looked at her.

"Are you sure about this?" Myungsoo asked.

Sunmin held onto her stomach and sighed.

"I have no other choice. I can't raise it by myself." Sunmin looked at him and a tear started to flow down from her cheek.

Myungsoo felt really bad and looked away. He shouldn't interfere with her business.

'But I guess it's too late.' He thought to himself.

"It's your decision but... Do you want the baby?" He asked her.

She looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Which mother would give up on her baby?" She asked him and her stomach.

He knew he was going to regret what he was about to say but he couldn't watch her crying.

"Y-You don't have to do it..." He said without looking at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I..." He sighed.

"I can take care of it." He sighed again and looked at her.

Sunmin's face lit up for a minute but then she looked down.

"I can't do this to you." She sighed. 

"I'll just adopt it or something..." Myungsoo said and looked at his hands.

"W-Would you do that?" Sunmin's face lit up again.

"Y-Yeah..." Myungsoo looked at her.

Just then the nurse called Sunmin and she got up, followed by Myungsoo. They walked into the doctor's office and Myungsoo sighed in relieve when he saw a different doctor then Sooyoung's. 

"Ms. Lee, did you think about it?" The doctor sighed and looked at her.

Sunmin looked at Myungsoo and he nodded. 

"Yes, I want to keep the baby." Sunmin smiled.

A smile formed on the doctor's lips. Then he looked at Myungsoo.

"You must be the dad...?" The doctor held his hand out for Myungsoo.

Myungsoo took a quick glance at Sunmin and took the doctor's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Myungsoo said.

"Nice to meet you too." The doctor smiled.

"Okay then, let's check on the baby." The doctor got up and Sunmin got up as well.

Myungsoo sighed and rested his eyes as the doctor did the same check up on Sunmin as Sooyoung. After a while they were done and Sunmin got up. The doctor gave her the date for her next appointment and they said their goodbyes as they walked out.

"Oppa, thank you so much!" Sunmin's eyes were sparkling.

"Let's go." Myungsoo put his hands into his pockets and walked out.

They got into the elevator and pressed the button for the exit. The elevator stopped at the second floor and Kai got in. His eyes widened when he saw Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo? What are you doing here? Is Sooyoung okay?" Kai asked.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Yes." He shortly answered her.

"Oppa, who's this?" Sunmin whispered towards Myungsoo but Kai was staying close enough to hear it too.

Myungsoo ignored her question and just then the elevator arrived. Everyone quickly walked out. Myungsoo walked towards his car with quick steps and stopped when he heard Sunmin's footsteps behind him.

"I think you can find your way home, right?" Myungsoo asked annoyed.

"Y-Yeah..." Sunmin said taken a back. 

Myungsoo suddenly felt bad.

"I'm sorry. I'm just stressed out because this all doesn't feel right." He told her.

"I know... and I'm really sorry." Sunmin looked down. 

"See you later." Myungsoo sighed and got into his car.

Sunmin turned around and walked towards the bus station.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai called Sooyoung as soon as he saw Myungsoo getting off of the elevator.

"Yes?" Sooyoung answered her phone.

"Are you okay?" Kai immediately asked.

"Y-Yeah... Why?" She asked confused.

Kai sighed in relieve and decided to not tell her about Myungsoo yet. He wanted to check up on Myungsoo first.

"Nothing... I just missed you." Kai smiled slightly.

Sooyoung was quiet on the other end.

"Sooyoung?" Kai asked.

"How's the baby? What did you guys name her again?" Sooyoung tried to change the topic and Kai sighed.

"We didn't decide on a name. Mei can name it..."

"You should decide it together, since it's your daughter too." Sooyoung said.

"It is my daughter... But I can't do it."

"Why not?" Sooyoung sighed.

"I don't love her, Sooyoung, don't you get it? And the baby was an accident, you know that..." He went through his hair with his fingers.

Sooyoung sighed on the phone.

"Shall we meet up?" She asked him.

Kai stopped for a second, trying to realise what she just said.

"Kai?...."

"O-Oh, yes. We can meet up. I'll pick you up in half an hour, is that okay?" A huge smile formed on Kai's lips.

"Yeah, let's do that. See you." She said.

"See you." Kai smiled and hung up.

He rushed upstairs to take his jacket and purse from Baekhyun. When he was upstairs, he saw Baekhyun on the phone. Kai walked up to him and grabbed his jacket and his purse.

'I'll be going.' He mouthed towards Baekhyun.

'Where?!' Baekhyun asked him but Kai just waved at him and turned around.

He quickly walked to the parking lot and got into his car and drove to Sooyoung's place. After a while he arrived there and rang the doorbell. Sooyoung opened the door and put her shoes on.

"I'll be back soon!" She said into the house and walked out with Kai.

"Hey!" Kai smiled brightly.

"Hi." Sooyoung slightly smiled back.

"Where shall we go?" Kai asked her.

"There's a caffee down the street." Sooyoung pointed onto the streets.

"Okay." Kai said and they started to walk.

They didn't talk and Kai tried to grab her hand but Sooyoung moved her hand away. Kai then held onto her arm and pulled her closer to himself.

"The weather's cold. I just want to keep you warm." Kai said and held her hand again.

"I'm fine..." Sooyoung said but Kai insisted.

Eventually she gave up and Kai held her hand as they were walking. Just at that moment, Myungsoo drove pass them. He was a little later than Kai because he decided to buy flowers on his way back to Sooyoung. He immediately stopped the car and got out. 

"Sooyoung!" He called her with a harsh tone.

Sooyoung immediately got rid of Kai's hand and turned around, looking at Myungsoo with big eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked her as he glared at Kai.

"I... I wanted to talk to Kai. About Mei and their baby." Sooyoung looked down feeling guilty as if she committed a crime. 

Myungsoo looked back at her.

"Why were you holding hands? Showing him how to hold on onto her?!" Myungsoo said sarcastically. 

Sooyoung was about to cry.

"She was cold and I wanted to keep her warm." Kai glared at Myungsoo. 

"I don't think that this is your job!" Myungsoo glared at him and walked up to him.

"Oh yes, it is!" Kai also took a step closer to Myungsoo.

Suddenly Myungsoo punched Kai's face and he fell down. 

"MYUNGSOO!" Sooyoung yelled and tried to get between the boys but she couldn't help.

Kai got up and Myungsoo hit him again.

"STOP IT!" Sooyoung yelled.

Myungsoo has kneeled down on Kai and was ready to hit him again when he heard Sooyoung crying. He looked up and he suddenly felt sorry. Eventually he let Kai go and walked up to Sooyoung, trying to hug her but she moved back. 

"Baby..." Myungsoo whispered but Sooyoung shook her head.

Myungsoo looked at her for a while and then walked back to his car. What got into him? Why was he acting like that for the last few days? Myungsoo got into his car and drove away while Sooyoung watched him with tearful eyes. Kai slowly got up and Sooyoung helped him.

"Thanks." Kai whispered and smiled.

His lip was bleeding. Sooyoung furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed him by his hand. 

"Let's go to the drugstore." Sooyoung said and Kai couldn't help but smile.

He grabbed her hand even tighter and they walked to the closest drugstore. Sooyoung bought vaseline and a sterile band aid. After paying for it, they walked to the closest park nearby and sat down on a bench under the streetlights. 

"Look at me." Sooyoung commanded and Kai turned around towards her. 

She opened the vaseline and put it softly on Kai's upper lip. Then she put a band aid on it and continued to smear vaseline on his eyebrow which was bleeding too. Then she put a band aid on and sighed.

"I'm sorry for Myungsoo." Sooyoung said as she put the things back into the bag and gave it to Kai.

"You don't have to be sorry for him... It wasn't your fault." Kai grabbed the bag and held her hand.

Sooyoung took her hand away and sighed. 

"It was a misunderstanding and he did this to you." She sighed again.

Kai smiled and leaned in, placing a quick and soft kiss on her lips. Sooyoung's eyes widened and she quickly turned her head around. 

"I wish it wasn't a misunderstanding..." Kai whispered close to her ear.

Sooyoung turned around and looked at him.

"As for the reason why we met up..." She quickly changed the topic.

Kai smiled and watched her.

"Even if you don't like Mei, just think about the baby... Think about its future. How can she live without a dad in this harsh world. That's why you need to be with her. A baby needs a father and a mother." Sooyoung said.

"Sooyoung, Mei is going to marry another guy anyways... Do you really think her parents would let her be like this?" He said.

"But a stranger can't be as good as a real father!" 

"I can go and visit her in China! Don't worry about that..." Kai sighed. 

"But..." Sooyoung sighed too. 

"I love you, Sooyoung and only you!" He said. 

"I don't think there's anyone out there, loving you as much as I do."

"Kai..." Sooyoung looked up at him with sad eyes.

"Sooyoung..." He whispered and leaned in.

A tear rolled down from Sooyoung's cheek. Kai kissed it and continued to kiss her nose and the corner of her lips.

"Please, don't do it." Sooyoung cried but Kai continued to kiss her tears.

"I won't stop until you stop crying..." He whispered between his kisses.

Sooyoung tried her best to suppress the tears but she couldn't. She felt as if she was cheating on Myungsoo and there was nothing she was able to do. Kai continued to kiss her cheeks, her eyes, her eyebrows and her nose. Then he stopped for a while and looked at her. Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes.

"I would never hurt you..." He the corner of her lips with his thumb. 

Then he sighed and Sooyoung closed her eyes again, suppressing the tears. Kai leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips.

A/N: updaaaaaate~ please don't hate on anyone ㅋㅋㅋ they are all nice guys actually... so what do you think about myungsoo and sunmin? what about kai? what would you do if you were in sooyoung's shoes? Leave me your thoughts as comments~ subscribe for the updates^^ love you all♡