Chapter 3

Re-Love 2

"Mei..." Kai looked at her surprised and Sooyoung started to blush.

"I-I'm sorry... Maybe it's just my hormones..." Mei got teary eyes.

"No, I'm sorry." Sooyoung also got teary eyes.

She put her arm around Mei and patted her back.

 "Nothing happened between us... We just had a talk which was a little awkward as he was driving me home because, you know, we live close to each other..." Sooyoung explained and looked at Myungsoo.

 Myungsoo wasn't looking at her. Instead he was looking around with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Mei, you could have asked me as well!" Kai said and Sooyoung noticed his clenched fist.

"It's okay, Kai. There is nothing we need to hide." Sooyoung said and Myungsoo looked at her.

Sooyoung looked at him with an apologetic expression but he lowered his eyes. 

"Myungsoo..." Sooyoung said and he looked up at her with an awkward smile.

"Shall we go?" She asked him carefully.

"Okay... I just pay for our food and take the coffees." He got up.

"I'm really sorry." Mei grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

Sooyoung smiled at her and shook her head.

"It's fine."

"Are you sure?" Kai asked her and she nodded without looking at him. 

Myungsoo came back with the coffees and Sooyoung got up. 

"I'll see you in uni then." Sooyoung waved at Mei.

Mei nodded and waved back.

Myungsoo walked out without waiting for her.

"Myungsoo!" She called him and ran up to him.

He looked back at her.

"Are you mad, baby?" She asked as she held onto his arm.

He smiled and shook his head without saying anything.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" 

"Sooyoung, what should I say? You said that nothing happened there, so I'm believing in you..." He said and looked at her.

Sooyoung slowly nodded. Then they walked towards his car and got in.

"Where are we going?" Sooyoung asked him as he started the engine.

"I'm taking you home... I remembered that I needed to do something." He smiled slightly at her, his eyes not leaving the streets.

Sooyoung sighed and nodded. She knew he was mad at her. Tears started to form in her eyes. Sooyoung tried her best to hold them back but they quietly made their way down from her cheeks. She looked away and tried to wipe them away without Myungsoo noticing. Soon they arrived in front of her house. Myungsoo stopped the car but Sooyoung was still crying.

"I'll see you later." She said with a cracked voice and not facing him.

"Sooyoung." Myungsoo said and held her arm.

"You need to go." She slightly pushed his hand away and got out.

She walked over to the door with quick steps. As she unlocked the door she walked in without looking back. After closing the door she broke down. Myungsoo's car was still there and then she heard the engine starting and the sound of the motor getting more and more quiet. It was a relieve that no one was home right now. She hugged her knees and cried into her arms. She didn't do anything wrong and Myungsoo also didn't do anything wrong. It was all a misunderstanding but why did she feel like she cheated on him?  

After a while she got up from the cold ground and walked upstairs to her room. She took her clothes off and threw herself on the empty bed. She looked at her phone whether she got a message or not but there was nothing. Sooyoung sighed and threw her phone away and closed her eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" Sooyoung's friend Min asked her.

"Hm?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Your face is swollen..." Min said as she held Sooyoung's chin.

"Nothing... I just couldn't sleep very well." Sooyoung smiled at her slightly.

Min sighed and nodded. Then they made their way to their class. As they walked in Sooyoung noticed Mei. She waved at her and Sooyoung waved back.

"Hey guys!" Mei said as Sooyoung and Min walked towards her.

"Hey how are you and Kai junior?" Min asked laughing as she sat down next to Mei.

"We're fine." Mei laughed holding onto her stomach. 

Then she looked at Sooyoung.

"Are you okay?" 

"Sure." Sooyoung smiled at her. 

The professor walked in but just then Sooyoung got a message.

From: Myungsoo♡

Hey beautiful, how are you doing today? I'm so sorry for yesterday... Honestly I was just jealous. I know nothing happened between you two but it's just... I can't forget the past and I'm just afraid to lose you. Please forgive me baby :( *bbuing*

Sooyoung had to smile.

"Heoool~ I'm the only one here who's single... I want a boyfriend too." Min pouted.

Sooyoung looked at her and smiled. 

"Look how he makes you smile..." Min sighed.

"We'll find you someone too, don't worry." Sooyoung smiled widely and looked at her phone again.

To: Myungsoo

Pick me up in an hour. We need to talk.

She knew that it would kill him if she wasn't falling for his aegyo and she wanted to pay him back for all the tears she had shed last night because of him.
And just like that an hour passed and class was over.

"I gotta go now, Myungsoo's waiting for me. I'll see you tomorrow." Sooyoung quickly packed her bag and rushed out before Min or Mei could say anything.

Outside was Myungsoo already waiting for her. Sooyoung saw how the girls that passed him by were looking at him and talking about him. She coughed loud enough for Myungsoo to notice her.

"Baby." He looked at her and walked towards her.

Sooyoung heard the girls around sighing.

"You came." She said as she gave him a hug.

"You called me..." He looked at her still holding onto her.

"Oh, you didn't come because you missed me?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. 

Sooyoung loved teasing him and she tried her best to stop herself from bursting into laughter.

"Of course I missed you!!!" He said and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Let's go. We need to talk." She grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the exit.

"Did you come with your car?" She asked him without looking at him.

Oh how she loved teasing him.

"Y-Yeah..." He sounded confused and unsure. 

They walked towards the car and Myungsoo unlocked the doors. Sooyoung got in and Myungsoo also quickly followed her.

"W-Where are we going?" He asked her.

"Drive me home." She said still not looking at him.

"W-Why?" 

"I told you that we need to talk." She looked at him with a cold expression.

"Yes... Right..." Myungsoo looked away and started the engine.

They drove to Sooyoung's without talking. Sooyoung didn't look at him but she could feel him taking glances at her once in a while. Then they arrived at her house and Myungsoo parked the car in the driveway. Sooyoung got out and Myungsoo followed her. They walked into the house.

"Go sit in the living room. I'll make some tea for us." She said as she walked straight into the kitchen.

Myungsoo did as he was told and Sooyoung giggled in the kitchen when she was all by herself. She quickly made some tea for them and walked into the living room where Myungsoo was playing with his hands nervously.

"Oh, thanks." He said as she put his cup in front of him.

She looked at him but he was avoiding her. Then Sooyoung pushed the table a little more away from themselves and Myungsoo looked at her confused. She got on his lap and hugged his neck.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked even more confused than before.

Sooyoung laughed.

"How does it feel? When the one you love is mad at you for no reason?"

"W-What?" 

"Idiot." She smiled and kissed his nose.

"I'm not mad at you." She said as she placed soft kisses on his cheeks.

Than she slowly got down to his lips and kissed the sides first.

"You're not mad?" Myungsoo asked while pulling her closer to himself. 

She shook her head and bit his lower lip. Myungsoo smiled and kissed her lips. Sooyoung grabbed his hair as she deepened the kiss. Sooyoung put her hands on his chest and tried to undress him when he grabbed her hands.

"Not yet, baby." He whispered while smirking.

"Oh my god Myungsoo! You can't do this to me now!" She pouted as she looked at him.

"Well, honey, I don't think our parents want to be grandparents, right?" Myungsoo laughed as he looked at her.

"Why do you always need to be so thoughtful." She growled slightly and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry..." Myungsoo said and put his head on her shoulder.

"It's okay..." Sooyoung said and Myungsoo sighed. 

"I... I'm not a guy like this." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung was listening to him.

"When I see you with him, I'm afraid you might fall for him again... I see the way he looks at you... It's different than the way he looks at Mei. I feel really sorry for her. She really loves him." Myungsoo said and sat up. 

Sooyoung looked at him as tears made their way to her eyes.

"It's my fault..." She whispers as a sob escaped her lips.

"No baby, it's not!" He hugged her and she cried into his chest.

"Do you know how I feel whenever I see her? I feel like a !" She said and cried more. 

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't think like that! You're not a !" Myungsoo held her by her cheeks and made her face him.

"It's all his fault! He's a married man and soon a father too. He needs to get his together!" Myungsoo got angry.

Sooyoung looked down. Myungsoo kissed her eyes and her tears. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back. They were hugging each other when suddenly Myungsoo's phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered the phone still hugging Sooyoung.

"I'm with Sooyoung........ Okay, can I talk to her?" Myungsoo said and Sooyoung looked at him. 

Myungsoo put his phone on speaker, so Sooyoung could also listen.

"Oppa!" Changhee yelled into the phone.

"Hey princess! How are you?" Myungsoo smiled widely.

"I'm fine! Oppa where are you?" She asked him.

"I'm with Sooyoung unni." Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung and smiled at her.

"Hey beauty." Sooyoung said into the phone.

"Unni!!! Are you together with my oppa outside? Why didn't you guys pick me up?!" Sooyoung could feel the way she was pouting at the end.

"Oh... We were on our way. We wanted to surprise you!" Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo. 

"Oh... Okay then I'll pretend that I don't know anything and wait for you two to pick me up!" Changhee said giggling.

"Okay then, dress up prettily and let's go on a date with your oppa." Sooyoung giggled.

"Okay! Goodbye!" She yelled into the phone and hang up.

"Heooool~" Myungsoo looked at his phone.

"She's so cute..." Sooyoung smiled widely.

"I'm afraid I'm going to lose you to my own sister..." Myungsoo sighed.

Sooyoung looked at him and then pressed her lips against his. Myungsoo replied the kiss and hugged her so he could deepen the kiss. Sooyoung sat down on his lap again and her hands were going up and down on his upper body. Myungsoo touched her stomach and slowly made his way up but he stopped right before he reached her chest.

"You need to stop teasing me..." Myungsoo whispered.

"But I love teasing you." Sooyoung whispered back and placed a long and soft kiss on his lips.

"We gotta finish uni first." Myungsoo smiled at her.

"What?!" Sooyoung sighed.

"After that we can marry." He grinned.

"Hey... It's going pretty cool for Mei..." Sooyoung pouted.

"I'm afraid of myself." Myungsoo said and she looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I might turn into a beast and eat you 24/7..." He smirked at her.

"Oh... I don't care being eaten up by you." She grinned back as she played with his hair.

They looked at each other and then Sooyoung got up from his lap.

"Let's go Changhee is waiting." She smiled at him.

"Baby." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung looked at him.

"I think you need to fix your lips..." Myungsoo laughed while pointing at her lips.

"Oh..." She laughed awkwardly and walked towards the bathroom. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"UNNIE!" Changhee ran past Myungsoo to Sooyoung.

"Hey!" Myungsoo pouted.

Sooyoung opened her arms and the little girl ran right into her arms.

"Unnie, I missed you!" Changhee said as she hugged Sooyoung tightly.

Sooyoung lifted her up and hugged her tightly back.

"I missed you too!"

Myungsoo's mom was at the door watching the scene. Sooyoung smiled at her and bowed still holding Changhee in her arms.

"She was so excited." Mrs. Kim smiled at her.

"I can see that..." Myungsoo was still pouting.

"Look, oppa is mad now." Sooyoung said to Changhee.

"I always see him... I don't see you that much." She said and pecked Sooyoung's cheek.

"Fine, you can sleep with your unnie from now on when you're scared." Myungsoo glared playfully at her.

"O-Oppa..." Changhee pouted and tears filled her eyes.

"Myungsoo!" Sooyoung scolded him.

"Changhee honey, he's lying." Sooyoung patted her back but she was crying.

"Hey..." Myungsoo walked up to Sooyoung and Changhee.

Sooyoung gave the little crying girl to Myungsoo. He hugged her and kissed her hair as he whispered something into her ear. Sooyoung walked towards Myungsoo's mom and they watched them.

"She really likes you." Mrs. Kim said.

"I like her too." Sooyoung smiled.

Mrs. Kim patted Sooyoung's back.

"You came like an angel into our life."

Sooyoung looked at her surprised.

"When we were in the states for her treatment... We were so worried for Myungsoo. But you were there..." Mrs. Kim got teary eyes too.

"Of course Mrs. Kim.... I'm counting you as my family... I'm always here for you." Sooyoung hugged her.

"I really wish that you two could get married." Mrs. Kim laughed and wiped her tears away.

"Well... I'm trying my best to finish my uni as fast as possible." Sooyoung laughed.

Myungsoo and Changhee then walked up to them.

"Let's go!" Changhee grabbed Sooyoung's hand and dragged her away.

"See you later omoni." Sooyoung smiled and bowed as Changhee dragged Myungsoo and her away.

They got into Myungsoo's car and Sooyoung sat down on the back seats with Changhee. Myungsoo was quietly driving while the girls played games together. Soon they arrived at the amusement park.

"Ladies, we arrived." Myungsoo looked back at them.

"YEAPPYYYYYYYYY!" Changhee screamed and jumped out of the car.

"Changhee! WAIT!" Sooyoung jumped out after her.

She caught her and Myungsoo soon followed them. Myungsoo and Sooyoung both held each hand of Changhee and walked more into the park. People kept looking at them and talking.

"They think you guys are my parents." Changhee said and giggled.

"Do you want us to be your parents?" Sooyoung asked laughing.

"No, I love my parents!" Changhee said and Sooyoung kissed her cheek.

"You're such a nice girl." Sooyoung patted her head.

They were walking around and eating cotton candy when Sooyoung spotted someone familiar from afar. Just at that time the guy spotted her and waved at her. He waved at her and the girl next to him turned around and looked at the direction he was waving at. Her eyes started sparkling and she walked towards Sooyoung and Myungsoo.
Sooyoung was standing frozen on her spot.

"Unnie?" Changhee asked her but Sooyoung was focusing on the girl walking towards her.

"Baby? Sooyoung?" Myungsoo let go of Changhee's hand and grabbed Sooyoung's shoulder.

Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo and was about to come back to her senses when the girl spoke up.

"It's been a while... Sooyoung" The girl was behind Myungsoo.

Myungsoo moved back and looked at the girl. She was smirking with arms crossed in front of her chest.

A/N: who do you think is the girl? leave me your comments <3

thank you so much for the subscribers i love you guys so much! you are all so amazing! <333