Chapter 11

Re-Love 2

Sooyoung woke up earlier than Myungsoo. She watched him with a smile on her face. Then she got up and washed her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed as she saw the bags under her eyes. After drying her face she walked back to her room. Myungsoo was awake and sitting on her bed as he was looking at his phone.

"Good morning~ You got a message last night." She smiled and walked to her wardrobe to get some clothes to change out of her pyjamas.

"Did you read the message?" Myungsoo asked her with wide eyes.

"No, should I?" She laughed.

He shook his head and laid back down on the bed. Sooyoung found some clothes and started to undress herself. Myungsoo was watching her and grinned.

"Stop looking!" Sooyoung laughed and threw her pyjama at his face.

He laughed and closed his eyes. Suddenly his phone rang and he sighed, still laying in bed.

"I thought you told the boys that you were with me." Sooyoung pouted.

"I did." He sighed and sat up.

His phone was still ringing. As he looked at his phone screen his eyes widened. He quickly answered the phone and got up from the bed.

"Yes?" He walked towards the door.

"I'm with my fiancé." Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung as he walked out.

Sooyoung changed her clothes and walked out. Myungsoo was in front of the door talking with the person on the phone.

"I can't today." Myungsoo smiled and turned his back on her.

Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows but she walked downstairs without any further thoughts. As she walked into the kitchen she found Myungki eating already.

"Wow, really now?" She sighed as she walked towards the fridge.

"What?" He asked, his mouth full of rice.

"You could have waited for us." Sooyoung giggled.

"I was dying, you know." He swallowed the rice.

"Ah, right, Kai or whatever his name is, came over this morning, right before auntie was leaving for work." He said and Sooyoung's eyes widened as she looked at him.

"Kai? Why did he come?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know... He said you should call him when you get up. Poor boy looked really bad." Myungki sighed and got up as he walked to the sink to put his bowl inside.

Just then Myungsoo walked in. Sooyoung looked at him and then sighed as she started to prepare breakfast for them.

"Who was it?" She asked as she was washing the rice.

"Oh, no one." Myungsoo said and looked away.

"This 'no one' kept you busy for a while though." She smiled at him.

Myungsoo just laughed awkwardly without saying anything.

"Sooyoung-ah... Is it okay if I go home today... After breakfast?" He asked slowly.

"I know... I promised to be with you for today but... Something came inbetween... And I need to go...." He sighed.

Sooyoung sighed and nodded.

"Okay..."

Then she quickly finished making breakfast and they sat down to eat. While eating they didn't talk. Sooyoung suddenly chocked on her orange juice and Myungsoo quickly rushed to her side.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

She nodded.

"Sorry."

Myungsoo placed a kiss on her cheek and she smiled.

"When did your mom say that we were going to look at wedding dresses?" Sooyoung asked.

"In around a week." He smiled at her.

"Ah... I'm nervous." She said shyly.

Myungsoo giggled.

"Once we married, no one is going to seperate us." He winked at her.

"Yes." She smiled at him.

Then they were done with eating and Sooyoung looked at the watch just to see that it was already 1PM.

"What? Already?" She said surprised.

"We woke up pretty late." Myungsoo laughed.

"Baby, I need to go now." He sighed.

"Okay baby." She smiled.

Myungsoo placed a kiss on her cheek and walked out. Sooyoung waved at him and closed the door after him. She walked upstairs just to hear her phone ringing. 

"Hello?" She quickly answered her phone.

"Hey." She heard Kai at the end of the phone.

"We need to talk..." He sighed.

"S-Sure..." She said confused.

"Is it okay if I come over?"  He asked.

"Uhm... Yeah... Okay..." She bid her lower lip.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." He hung up.

Sooyoung looked at her phone for a while and sighed as she changed her clothes. Just then the doorbell rang and she walked downstairs. She opened the door and Kai was standing in front of her. He looked pretty bad with bags under his eyes, just like Myungki told her.

"C-Come in..." Sooyoung opened the door a little wider and he walked in.

He walked straight into the living room and looked around.

"No one's home." Sooyoung said following him.

He turned around and looked at her. 

"Since the day you left me I feel like dying." Kai looked at her.

"Kai..."

"I remember things one by one. I remembered Mei." He turned his back on her. 

"That's great, isn't it?" Sooyoung laughed awkwardly. 

"It's not. Cause my heart is still the same." Kai turned around and walked towards her as he grabbed her hands.

"I still love you, Sooyoung." He whispered as he kissed her hands.

"Kai, please." She tried to take her hands away but he was tightly holding onto her.

"Kai, let me go!" She tried to push him away.

Kai looked up at her. 

"Do you know what else I remembered?"

Sooyoung looked at him.

"I remembered you leaving me for that Myungsoo guy!" Kai got angry.

"I didn't leave you for him." Sooyoung finally took her hands away.

"I was suffocating, you know?! When everyone was bullying me, Myungsoo was there for me, helping me mentally!"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Kai was angry.

"Because you were too overprotective! I didn't want you to get in trouble for me! I know you wouldn't just sit back and do nothing! Your mom was hating me anyways and I didn't want her to hate me even more! You have a wife now, you should be with her not me. She's suffering right now!" Sooyoung had tears in her eyes.

Kai calmed down and walked towards her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry. It was all just because I loved you so much." He whispered as he her back.

Sooyoung didn't know what to do or to say so she just quietly cried into his chest. Kai put his hand under her chin and raised her head, so she was facing him. He looked her deep in the eyes and smiled slightly as he leaned in. Sooyoung's mind was blank. Kai pressed his lips on hers and kissed her for a while. Then he let her go and smiled at her.

"I don't care what happens, I will always love you and go back to you. Just remember that, Kwon Sooyoung." Kai whispered as he kissed her lips again.

Finally Sooyoung realised what was happening and pushed him away. 

"How dare you kiss me?!" She wiped her lips as she glared at him.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me... If only you would be mine, I'd never leave you alone for a second." Kai smiled softly.

"But I'm not yours!"

"I'll try to take you back, I'll take you away from your boyfriend, just like how he did to me!"

"He's not my boyfriend! He's my fiancé and we're going to marry in around two months." Sooyoung held her ring in front of his face.

Kai looked at her shocked.

 "You should leave now..." Sooyoung walked to the door and opened it for him.

Kai was still standing there looking at her dumbfounded.

"Kai..."

"Wait a minute, Sooyoung." He walked up to her and closed the door and grabbed her hands.

"You heard it right." Sooyoung looked down.

Kai let her hands go. Sooyoung suddenly had the urge to throw up so she rushed to the bathroom, followed by Kai. She threw up and pressed flush and washed her face. When she looked into the mirror she saw Kai looking at her.

"Are you...?" He asked her.

Sooyoung nodded slowly. Kai's eyes widened and he gasped. He started to take deep breaths.

"Y-Ya... Are you okay?" She rushed to him and held his arm but he pushed her hands away.

"Don't touch me." He whispered as he rushed back out of the house.

"Kai!" Sooyoung followed her with quick steps but Kai was already on his motorcycle driving away.

She sighed and closed the door. 

--------------------------

"Isn't Myungsoo with you guys?" Sooyoung asked Infinite.

She was bored alone at home, so she decided to go and visit Infinite while they were practicing. But Myungsoo wasn't here.

"Let me call him." Dongwoo said and got up from the ground.

"What if something happened to Choonhee?" Sooyoung asked worried.

"Don't worry, noona. Hyung would have called us right away." Sungjong hugged her shoulders and smiled at her.

Dongwoo hung up and looked at her. 

"He's not answering." He sighed.

"Oh my god! I need to go to his house, now!" Sooyoung's eyes filled with tears.

"We'll come with you!" Woohyun got up, followed by the rest of the members.

They put their jackets on and walked out of the studio without even taking a shower. The bus was already at the bus station and they ran towards it, except for Sooyoung. She wasn't able to run and Dongwoo stayed back and walked with quick steps towards the bus. The driver was waiting for them and Sooyoung and Dongwoo bowed as the got in.

"You guys abandoned us!" Dongwoo said.

"No! We rushed to the bus to tell the bus driver to wait for you guys!" Hoya said.

"It's fine." Sooyoung smiled half-heartedly. 

She was really worried about Myungsoo. Without realising she found herself biting her nails.

"He's fine, don't worry." Dongwoo whispered into her ear and smiled.

She sighed and nodded as she put her head on his shoulder. After a while they got off and walked to Myungsoo's house. Sunggyu rang the doorbell and the ahjussi opened the door.

"Ahjussi!" Sooyoung rushed to him with quick steps.

"Sooyoung-ssi?" He looked at her confused.

"Is Myungsoo home? Is Choonhee fine?" She asked him worried.

"Ahjussi, who is it?" Choonhee walked out of a room.

"Choonhee-ya!" Sooyoung quickly walked up to her and hugged her.

"Unnie? Did something happen?" She asked confused and looked at the boys. 

"Where's oppa?" She then asked Sooyoung.

"I-Isn't he at home?" Sooyoung asked her.

"Young master isn't home yet. Come inside I'll prepare some tea for you as you wait for him." The old man smiled at her.

"Sungjong?" They suddenly heard Myungsoo's voice and turned all around.

"Hyung!" Sungjong said surprised.

"Where have you been?" Sunggyu asked

"I-I... Had something I needed to take care of first." He laughed awkwardly.

"Myungsoo-ya..." Sooyoung walked towards him with teary eyes.

"S-Sooyoung-ah, what are you doing here?" He asked confused when he saw her.

"I couldn't reach you and you weren't with the boys, so I got worried." She hugged his neck tightly and tears escaped her eyes slightly.

"Don't worry baby. I'm fine." He smiled as he hugged her back.

"Where did you go?" She hugged his arm tightly.

"I just had something to do, nothing that you should be worried about, princess." He kissed her forehead.

"Oppa! I thought I'm your princess!" Choonhee pouted cutely.

"You are my princess!" Hoya said and laughed as he lifted her up. 

Choonhee giggled and hugged his neck.

"Not in front of me!" Myungsoo playfully scolded them. 

Choonhee showed her tongue and giggled as Hoya ran to her room with her in his arms.

"Look out for Hoya, he might end up marrying your sister." Woohyun said and laughed.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Myungsoo glared at him.

"Why? Hoya is a nice guy..." Sooyoung shrugged.

"Ya." Myungsoo looked at her with disappointed eyes.

"What? Am I lying?" She giggled.

Myungsoo couldn't help but smile.

A/N: sorry this one took a while and is a rather short chapter :( I still hope you liked it :) leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe if you like it :D love you all♡♡♡