Chapter 18

Re-Love 2

"Honey, are you hungry?" Myungsoo asked Sooyoung.

She ignored him and got up to get herself some breakfast.

"Baby, don't do this to me. Let me explain." Myungsoo held her arm.

Sooyoung just pushed his hand away and continued walking. She opened the fridge and took the milk out and made herself some cereal.

"You can't just eat cereals! It's not enough for the baby..." Myungsoo said and watched her.

But Sooyoung ignored him and walked back into their room. She locked the room before Myungsoo could walk in. Myungsoo hit the door.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He yelled.

Sooyoung sat down on the floor and tears started to flow down from her cheeks as she tried to eat. After a while Myungsoo stopped hitting the door. Then she heard the external door shutting. With a sigh she got up from the ground and unlocked the door. She put the bowl into the sink and walked back to their bedroom. After thinking all night she decided to move back to her mom's house for the time being. So she took a luggage out from the big brown wardrobe and started to put her clothes inside. After a while she was done. She looked around if she had forgotten something and then decided to tidy up a little before going.

"What am I doing? As if I'm leaving for a vacation..." She quietly said to herself as she tidied up the house. 

After she was done she called Myungki to pick her up but he wasn't answering his phone and her mother had a bad back, so she couldn't call her as well. She also didn't want to call Infinite in case they might tell Myungsoo that she was leaving. At the end she called Kai and he showed up at the door after just 20 minutes. 

"What happened?" He looked at her worried. 

Sooyoung just shook her head quietly. Then Kai grabbed her bag and grabbed her hand and they walked out. Sooyoung closed the door and they walked towards the elevator. Kai was tightly holding onto her hand as they made their way to his car. Sooyoung didn't know what to say to her mom since she didn't want her mother to worry. As they got into the car Kai looked at her and sighed.

"Shall we grab something to drink first?" He asked her. 

Sooyoung looked at him and slowly nodded. Kai smiled and placed a kiss on her head. Then he started the engine and they drove to a nearby coffee shop. At the coffee shop Kai ordered a hot chocolate for Sooyoung and an Espresso for himself. 

"So... Will you tell me now?" Kai asked her with a soft smile on his face.

"He has been cheating on me... All this time and I didn't notice." Sooyoung whispered as she tried to suppress the tears. 

"What?! Are you sure?!" Kai asked surprised and she nodded.

"Baby..." He grabbed her hands.

"I'm so sorry..." He tightened the grip on her hands.

Sooyoung couldn't hold her tears back and started to cry. 

"I gave my all to him! He was my everything! I loved him with everything I got! I gave up so many things just so I could be with him... And he decides to go to another girl..." Sooyoung said crying.

"I'm so sorry..." Kai didn't know what to say.

"I'm regret everything... I regret marrying him, I regret dating him." Sooyoung sobbed.

Kai sighed.

"This is all my fault... If I was just man enough to fight for you... Then you would be carrying my baby and not his, we would be married and happy... Now I'm with a woman I don't love and you're with a man who doesn't cherish you..." Kai sighed again.

 "Well talking about this won't make us feel any better..." Sooyoung said with teary eyes as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

Kai sighed and watched her. After a while they got up and left for Sooyoung's mother's house. Sooyoung was pretty nervous as they stood in front of the door. She wanted to knock but couldn't get herself to do so. Just when she was about to knock they heard a faint voice coming from behind.

"Sooyoung?" Her mother quietly asked her.

"Mom!" Sooyoung turned around surprised. 

"Honey, what are you doing here?" Her mother was surprised to.

"Give me the bags, Mrs. Kwon." Kai said smiling as he took the shopping bags from Mrs. Kwon.

"Oh, Kai, hello. Let's go inside it's cold." Her mother said and quickly unlocked the door. 

They walked in and Kai brought the bags into the kitchen and then he placed Sooyoung's bags on the floor in the living room. Myungki wasn't home yet.

"Honey, what took you here? What about those bags?" Her mother looked worried.

"Mom... I..." Sooyoung sighed and looked at Kai. 

Then she looked back at her mother and took her hands. 

"I missed you mom! So I decided to stay with you for a few days." Sooyoung smiled with teary eyes.

"Oh baby!" Her mother smiled brightly and hugged her daughter.

She Sooyoung's back and kissed her hair.

"Where's Myungsoo?" Mrs. Kwon then asked as they let go of each other.

"He's working... So I asked Kai to bring me over." Sooyoung lied.

"You did good! I just came back from grocery shopping and I bought the things you liked!" Her mother got up and was heading to the kitchen. 

"Ah right, Kai, you're staying with us for dinner right?" Her mother asked.

"If it's okay, ommonie." Kai smiled and bowed.

"Of course!" Her mother giggled and walked out of the kitchen.

"Did you see the look on her face when she found me at the door? She looks so happy right now... I can't tell her about Myungsoo." Sooyoung sighed and looked at her fingers as she played with her wedding ring.

Kai put his hand on hers and moved to the place next to her. 

"You can stay here for a while and then move into my house." Kai said.

"Thank you Kai, I appreciate that but... Mei hates me and I have no intention of ruining her mood..." Sooyoung smiled.

"But your mother will find out about you and Myungsoo..." Kai said.

"I put some money aside... I can just move into a little house for now until I go into labor..." Sooyoung smiled half-heartedly.

"What after you give birth?" Kai sighed.

"We'll see... I should help my mother for now." Sooyoung got up up and walked towards the kitchen and Kai followed her.

"Mom, let me help you." Sooyoung hugged her mother's waist. 

"It's okay." Her mother turned around and smiled at her as she was patting her head.

"You can take your bags upstairs to your room and call Myungsoo as well for dinner." Her mother said as she turned back to the oven.

"Myungsoo's on a business trip mom." Sooyoung looked down and turned around walking into the living room to get her bag.

"Let me help you." Kai quietly said and grabbed her bags before she could do so.

Then they walked upstairs to her room and Kai put the bags next to her wardrobe. Sooyoung sighed as she looked rounded and sat down on her bed. She the bed sheets as she remembered what she had gone through on them. A smile formed on her lips as she remembered the night with Myungsoo that she spent here that made her marry him.

"You missed it, huh?" Kai asked and smiled. 

"Of course! Don't you miss home?" Sooyoung smiled.

"Well... I don't have a family like yours so... Not really." Kai shrugged as he sat down next to her.

"Ah... I'm sorry." Sooyoung looked away from him.

"It's not your fault!" Kai put his hand on hers and smiled slightly.

"You know what annoys me the most?" He asked her.

"What?" Sooyoung looked at him.

"I could have had all this as well... But I was so mad at everything that had happened... I just thought that it'd be better for the two of us if I agreed with my mom one last time. I thought I could set you free when I agreed on the marriage with Mei but I just made everything worse. I'm so stupid for thinking this was the right thing when I know that everything I do is just wrong. The only right thing I did was asking you out but I messed it up. And now I'm suffering... and I made you suffer. I'm sorry." Kai was playing with his hands.

"It's not your fault. We're both at fault. I should've fight with you but I didn't. Please stop apologising for things you didn't do, for things that no one can blame you." Sooyoung put her hands on his and cupped them.

"Sooyoung..." Kai looked up.

She smiled as she patted his hands. Kai looked into her eyes and Sooyoung looked back. Then Kai started to lean in slowly and Sooyoung slowly moved back until she hit the head of the bed. Kai moved up and her cheek and his hand slowly went down to her stomach. He softly her stomach and their noses touched.

"Kai..." Sooyoung whispered feeling something inside of her panicking.

"Our sorrow will end soon. I promise!" Kai whispered and placed a kiss on her lips. 

At first Sooyoung stood there frozen in shock. But she felt so sad and lonely right now that the kiss felt so right and good. She slowly wrapped her arms around Kai's neck and pulled him closer to herself. Then she replied his kiss and Kai smirked into the kiss. He moved more up to the bed and slowly climbed on top of her while holding onto the head of the bed. Sooyoung deepened the kiss and thoughts of Myungsoo popped up in her head. She felt sorry but he did the same to her. He cheated on her first so he had no right to judge her now right? And besides Kai wanted to divorce Mei soon anyways. Tears started to flow down from her cheeks as they kissed and Kai pulled away.

"Baby, are you okay?" Kai looked at her closely. 

Sooyoung sighed and shook her head.

"This should feel wrong... but it makes me so happy right now. I mean Myungsoo cheated on me first, right? Why should I feel bad when I'm doing the same thing as him, right? And you... You and Mei will get a divorce soon..." Sooyoung played with Kai's hair.

Kai giggled quietly. Then he placed a kiss on her nose. 

"Yes. You don't do anything you will regret afterwards." Kai whispered an smiled.

Sooyoung slowly smiled back and Kai kissed her again. Sooyoung felt a fire lit inside of her and she fiercely kissed him. She slowly bit into his upper lip so he would let her explore him. Then she started to his stomach as she lifted his shirt. His warm abs felt so good under her fingers. Kai was still holding onto the head of the bed, afraid he might hurt the baby otherwise. Sooyoung softly his chest up and down and took his shirt off. Then she hugged his warm and strong body as Kai kissed her ear. He slowly made his way down to her neck and her collarbone and placed light kisses on it. Sooyoung covered her lips trying to suppress the moans that were trying to escape her lips. One of Kai's hands slowly made his way to her chest and cupped one of her s. Sooyoung felt herself blushing and her face heating up.

"Sooyoung-ah, the food is ready!" She heard her mother calling from downstairs.  

Then they heard steps coming upstairs. Kai quickly got up and put his shirt on as Sooyoung fixed her clothes and her hair. Just when Kai put his shirt on her mother knocked on the door.

"Coming!" Sooyoung called and got up.  

She opened the door and walked out to her mother. Kai followed them with a grin on his face.

"Oho! Ain't that poop-head?!" Myungki was standing downstairs. 

"Look who's talking!" Sooyoung quickly walked downstairs and hugged him.

"I missed you!" Myungki whispered as he hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too!" Sooyoung smiled.

"Okay, let's eat the food will get cold!" Her mother said and they told go of each other.

Myungki and Kai greeted each other with a quick bow and followed the ladies into the kitchen. 

A/N: updaaaaaate~ I'm sorry it's a late update but I had a surgery ㅠㅠ anyways I hope you liked this chapter and won't hate me for all that'll happen from now on ^^;; leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe to stay put! Love you all!!!