Chapter 12

Re-Love 2

Sooyoung was trying wedding dresses on as Myungsoo's mother and her mother were sitting and waiting for her.

"Myungsoo that kid!" Mrs. Kim hang up on the phone.

She's been calling him for the nth time now but he was not answering his phone. He had promised that he'd meet Sooyoung and their parents here at the shop but he was missing.

"It's okay, maybe he has some things to do." Sooyoung's mother smiled.

"He's not a kid like this though..." Mrs. Kim sighed.

Just then Sooyoung walked out of the fitting room.

"Oh, Sooyoung-ah, you look so pretty!" Myungsoo's mother got up and grabbed her hands.

Sooyoung's mother teared up as she got up from her seat.

"M-Mom... Don't cry..." Sooyoung got wet eyes after seeing her mother cry.

"I'm not crying... I just got something in my eye." She quickly wiped her tears away and smiled.

"Mom..." Sooyoung broke out in tears and hugged her mother.

Mrs. Kim, who was watching them, started to cry as well. Sooyoung looked up and saw her and hugged her too. Then they all let go of each other and Sooyoung turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I don't know..." She said holding the dress.

"Isn't it a little too revealing?" Sooyoung turned around and looked at her mother and Myungsoo's mother.

Just then Myungsoo stumbled into the shop.

"I'm sorry, I'm late!" He said out of breath.

"Where have you been?!" His mother got up and scolded him.

"There was traffic." He said and his eyes landed on Sooyoung.

"You're so pretty..." He smiled.

"Really?" She blushed smiling back.

Myungsoo nodded and sat down next to Sooyoung's mother, bowing at her.

"But baby... I don't want other guys to see that much of your back." Myungsoo said.

"It's too revealing right?" She sighed and Myungsoo nodded.

She walked back into the fitting room and put another dress on. It was a wedding dress with a mermaid lace and a see through back. Sooyoung walked out and their mothers told her how pretty she looked in this one as well but Myungsoo's opinion really mattered for her. He was looking at his phone and Sooyoung had to call him two times before he looked up.

"How's this?" She asked.

"This one's nice." He nodded and smiled.

"We'll take this one." Sooyoung said to the woman working in the shop.

Myungsoo was back at his phone.

"Okay, we need a tuxedo for Myungsoo." Mrs. Kim said.

"Me?!" Myungsoo looked up.

"Who else?" Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes at him.

Myungsoo sighed and got up. Sooyoung had her clothes on and sat down next to her mother. He tried a few tuxedo's on before he decided to go with a plain black and white one.

"Okay, we have some things to do... You two go and have a date or something..." Mrs. Kim said as they all were walking out of the shop.

"Let me take you at least home." Myungsoo said.

"No, no, we're fine. Just put the dresses in the trunk. I'll see you tonight." Mrs. Kim said and put her arm around Sooyoung's mother and walked away.

Sooyoung giggled.

"Let's go." Myungsoo said holding the two bags in his hands.

They walked towards the car and he put everything into the trunk. Then he opened the door for her and Sooyoung got in. Myungsoo got in on the drivers seat and looked at her.

"What're you looking at?" Sooyoung blushed.

"My beautiful wife." He smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Sooyoung smiled and grabbed his face between both of her palms. She looked at him for a while and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Myungsoo hugged her neck and pulled her closer to himself and deepened the kiss. Then he let go of her lips and rested his forehead on her forehead.

"I love you, don't forget that." He whispered.

"I love you too." Sooyoung whispered back and pecked his lips before sitting back on her seat.

"Where do you want to go baby?" Myungsoo asked her as he started the engine.

"We're hungry." Sooyoung said her stomach.

Myungsoo looked at her and laughed slightly.

"I hope Myungsoo junior likes pasta as much as his mother." He said and Sooyoung laughed.

They drove to a restaurant in Gangnam. Myungsoo quickly got out and opened the door for her.

"Thanks." Sooyoung smiled and got off.

He grabbed her hand and they walked into the restaurant. The waiter showed them to a place near the window. Then a young waitress walked towards their table.

"Here are your menus." She gave them the menus.

Sooyoung thanked the waitress and looked into the menu while Myungsoo looked at the girl with big eyes. 

"I want Spaghetti ai frutti di mare, please." Sooyoung closed the menu and smiled at the waitress. 

"S-Same for me." Myungsoo closed the menu as well and looked away from her. 

"Of course." The waitress bowed at them and walked away with the menus.

"Baby, you don't usually eat seafood..." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, but I guess Myungsoo junior does... He was craving for some." She smiled.

Myungsoo smiled at her. They talked about this and that before the food came.

"Here's your Spaghetti ai frutti di mare." The girl said as she gave Sooyoung the plate.

"And here's yours, sir." She gave Myungsoo his plate.

"Anything else you want?" She asked them.

"No thanks." Sooyoung smiled.

The waitress bowed and walked away. Sooyoung started to eat and Myungsoo sighed.

"Baby, I'll be back in a minute." He excused himself.

Sooyoung nodded. Myungsoo got up and quickly walked towards the kitchen. 

"Sir, you're not aloud to come in here." A guy tried to stop him.

"I need to check something." Myungsoo said.

"I'm sorry, but you really can't." The guy said again.

"Jinsuk-ah, it's okay. I was going to take my break now anyways." The girl said.

"Follow me." She told Myungsoo and they walked out from the back door.

When they were outside, she leaned onto a wall and Myungsoo put his hands in his pockets and looked at her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Working obviously." She rolled her eyes and smiled. 

"Why? Afraid your fiancé might find out...?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"Find out what? Sunmi, please." Myungsoo sighed.

"I never said anything..." Sunmi raised her hands and shrugged.

"Anyways, I came to ask you to not be responsible for our table... I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure you'd like us to stay a secret as well..." Myungsoo sighed.

"I-I know..." She sighed.

"I'm really thankful for everything and sor-"

"I need to go back." Myungsoo interrupted her and walked back inside. 

He quickly went to the men's washroom and washed his face. Then he walked back to their table and saw that Sooyoung was already half done with her spaghetti.

"Your fast, baby." Myungsoo smiled as he sat down.

"You're slow." She smiled back and put another big bite into . 

Myungsoo watched her with eyes filled with love. Soon Sooyoung finished her plate and looked at Myungsoo who was still watching her.

"Why aren't you eating?" She asked him as she wiped her lips.

"I'm not hungry... You wanna eat mine?" He asked with a smile.

Sooyoung looked at him like a puppy and nodded. Myungsoo laughed and switched plates with her. She smiled sheepishly and started to eat his plate too. After she ate the main dish, she wanted to eat soufflé with ice cream for dessert.

"Baby, are you really going to be okay?" Myungsoo asked worried.

"Yes, don't worry." Sooyoung grinned, obviously happy about the soufflé. 

She took a bite and smiled brightly.

"Delicious?" Myungsoo smiled watching her.

She nodded quickly and took another bite. Myungsoo smiled and shook his head. He started eating his one too. Then they paid the bill and Myungsoo grabbed her hand and they walked out. Myungsoo was walking towards the car when Sooyoung stopped in her tracks.

"I want to walk around a little bit." She told Myungsoo. 

"Of course, princess." Myungsoo smiled.

They walked around a little bit but soon Sooyoung started freezing. Myungsoo took his jacket off and gave it Sooyoung.

"But you?" She asked him.

"I'm fine..." He smiled. 

"No, let's go back." Sooyoung grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards the car.

"I'm really okay." He said and pulled her back. 

"No, let's go."

"No, I told you I'm fine..."

"Okay, I'm tired." She looked at him.

"Don't lie." Myungsoo laughed and he started trembling slightly.

"No, really." She said and yawned.

Myungsoo looked at her for a while and sighed.

"Okay, let's go back." He smiled and they walked back.

He opened the door for her and she got in. Then he rushed to his side and got in. Myungsoo started the engine and drove off. They weren't talking and soon Myungsoo saw that Sooyoung fell asleep.

"Was she really tired?" Myungsoo asked himself with a huge smile on his face.

He stopped at a red light and just then his phone rang and he got a message. Myungsoo quickly opened it and sighed.

From: Sunmi

I was wrong... I shouldn't have made you feel uncomfortable... I'm sorry~

Myungsoo sighed and put his phone back into his pocket. Just then the lights turned green and Myungsoo continued to drive. After a while they arrived at Sooyoung's house.

"Baby, we're home." Myungsoo whispered and she opened her eyes.

"Already?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. He grabbed her hand and helped her down. 

"Wait a second." He said and quickly rushed to the trunk.

He took her wedding dress out and walked back to Sooyoung. He grabbed her hand and walked with her to the door. Myungsoo rang the doorbell while Sooyoung was still half asleep next to him. Her mother opened the door and Myungsoo bowed quickly.

"I'm sorry, we're late." He apologised.

"No way!" She smiled.

"But Myungsoo, could you take her upstairs? Myungki isn't at home and I don't think I could manage to take her upstairs alone..."

"Sure." Myungsoo smiled and gave the wedding dress to Sooyoung's mother.

Then he lifted Sooyoung up bridal style and slowly walked upstairs. He laid her down on the bed and Sooyoung murmured something in her sleep.

"You've definitely gained some weight baby." Myungsoo whispered and smiled.

He kissed her forehead and walked out. Sooyoung's mother was downstairs and preparing drinks for him. 

"Is she sleeping?" She asked when Myungsoo walked into the kitchen.

"Yes." Myungsoo smiled. 

"I prepared some tea for you, I hope you have some time before leaving." Mrs. Kwon turned around with a tablet in his hands.

"Sure, let me take this." He quickly walked up to her and grabbed the tablet from her hands.

Mrs. Kwon smiled and patted his back as he walked into the living room. Myungsoo put the tablet on the table and sat down. Mrs. Kwon grabbed her cup and took a sip, Myungsoo followed her.

"I wanted to thank you for everything you did for our Sooyoung." Mrs. Kwon suddenly said.

"Ah, there's nothing to be thankful for..." Myungsoo smiled awkwardly. 

"I know it was hard to deal with her at the beginning. She was still... hurt. She was broken and I'm sure it wasn't easy to repair her heart." Mrs. Kwon looked at him.

He didn't know what to say.

"Her father left her when she was a little girl... Her old boyfriend, Myungsoo, left her the same way as her father, so she wasn't quite able to handle the loss. Ah- I shouldn't talk about her old boyfriend in front of her fiancé." Her mother quickly covered her lips.

"I-It's fine, ommonie. I know everything." Myungsoo smiled.

"Anyways, I'm really thankful towards you, so I prepared a little gift for you." Mrs. Kwon got up and walked out of the living room. 

She returned back after a little while with a tiny box in her hands. 

"This is a necklace that belonged to her father. He always said he was going to give it to the man that was going to marry his daughter." Mrs. Kwon said smiling as she gave him the box.

"Ommonie..." Myungsoo didn't know what to say and opened the box. 

There was a silver necklace inside.

"It once belonged to her grandfather and he gave it to his son. Now, that we don't have a biological son, I'm giving this to you, since you're my son now, too. And you can give it to your son." Mrs. Kwon smiled.

"Thank you. I will wear it prettily." He bowed and immediately put the necklace on. 

"It looks good on you." Mrs. Kwon smiled.

"Thank you." Myungsoo said again and Mrs. Kwon suddenly hugged her.

Myungsoo hugged her back. Then they let go of each other and Myungsoo finished his tea and walked out. Mrs. Kwon waved at him and he waved back, getting into his car. 

A/N: updaaaaate~ hehe so what you think? who's sunmi? how will things go? Leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe to keep up with the updates :) love you all♡♡♡