Chapter 19

Re-Love 2

-A few days later-

Sooyoung was alone at home. Myungki had to go to university and her mother was at work. As she was cleaning the kitchen the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" She rushed to the door.

Her eyes widened as she opened the door. Sooyoung quickly wanted to close the door again but Myungsoo put his foot inside.

"Listen to me." He said quietly.

Sooyoung sighed as tears filled her eyes. Then she slowly opened the door.

"What is this smell?" She asked looking at him disgusted.

Myungsoo looked up at her and his eyes were all red.

"Oh my god, your eyes." Sooyoung said surprised.

"Can I come in?" Myungsoo asked her.

Sooyoung sighed and nodded. She opened the door a little wider and Myungsoo walked in. He took his shoes off and walked into the living room.

"Is anyone home?" He asked and Sooyoung shook her head.

Then he sat down on the big sofa and rubbed his face as he leaned back.

"How did you find me?" She asked him.

"Sooyoung... This is the only place you can go to here in Seoul." Myungsoo looked at her.

Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Baby... It's not what it looks like..." Myungsoo started but Sooyoung cut him off.

"Please, I know what I saw." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"No! Why don't you just listen to me?!" Myungsoo got angry.

"What should I listen to?! How you cheated on me? Or how you're going to tell me all those lies?" Sooyoung got angry as well.

"Why won't you just listen? Sunmin and I-"

"So you confess? And her name is Sunmin? I see! Well go to your Sunmin!" Sooyoung got up and walked out of the living room.

"Sooyoung! Wait!" Myungsoo followed her and grabbed her wrist.

"Leave me!" Sooyoung tried to take her wrist away from Myungsoo's grip.

"Look, Sunmin and I-" Myungsoo tried to explain but just then Sooyoung slapped him and he looked at her shocked.

"Please. Don't make everything even worse." Sooyoung said with teary eyes.

Myungsoo slowly let her wrist go.

"I just want you to know that I never looked at other women like I looked at you." Myungsoo whispered and walked out of the house. 

After the door shut Sooyoung fell on her knees and started to cry. She wanted to go out and hug him. She wanted to go home with him and lay on the bed while he was hugging her and her hair. But Sooyoung knew what she saw. What else was there to explain? Myungsoo cheated on her. He was not the same guy anymore. The tears continued to flow like crazy and Sooyoung couldn't breathe. She yelled out but no one was there to comfort her. It was impossible to comfort her now anyways. Her phone rang as she was crying. She looked at the display and saw Kai's name. With anger she threw her phone away and the batteries fell out. She cried a little more and eventually she managed to get up. Her legs were shaking but she slowly made her way to the bathroom. She looked at the mirror. Her face was all red and swollen. Then her eyes tilted to her stomach and she it. 

"You're the only good thing left behind by your father." She whispered and tears started to flow again.

As she was crying someone rang the doorbell. She quickly washed her face but it was still red and swollen. As she slowly opened the door Kai put a foot inside.

"Sooyoung?!" He opened the door wider and looked at her worried.

"What happened? Did you cry?!" He grabbed her by her shoulders.

Sooyoung just turned her head away. Kai let her shoulders go and walked inside, closing the door after himself. 

"Baby, tell me everything." Kai grabbed her hand but Sooyoung pulled away and wrapped her arms around her body.

"I like to be alone now." She said quietly not looking at him.

"But maybe if you talk about it-"

"No, Kai, I want to be alone. Please." She said quietly and looked up at him.

Another storm of tears were getting ready in her eyes. 

"Myungsoo was here, right?" Kai asked her.

Sooyoung bit her lower lip trying to hold back the tears.

"It's okay, you can cry as much as you want. I'm here for you!" Kai hugged her and Sooyoung let loose. 

She cried into his chest as he was her hair. They stood in the hallway until Sooyoung calmed down.

"You should rest." Kai whispered and helped her upstairs to her room.

When they were in the room Sooyoung laid down and Kai laid down next to her. She immediately fell asleep and Kai watched her sleeping. He her cheeks and her hair and placed a light kiss on her right eyebrow. Sooyoung turned around and came closer to Kai.

"Myungsoo..." She whispered in her sleep.

Kai sighed and watched her a little more before he got up and left.

Meanwhile Myungsoo was driving back to their apartment. Tears were filling his eyes making everything blury. His phone rang but he didn't answer it. After a while he arrived at their apartment building and he got out and rushed to the elevator. The pain in his chest was growing bigger each minute. When he arrived at their apartment he quickly rushed to a cupboard standing in the corner of the living room. He opened the doors and took a big black glass bottle out filled with alcohol. Without using any glasses he put the bottle on his lips and started to drink. He was halfway through the bottle when his phone rang again. This time he looked at the display and saw Sunggyu's name.

"What?" He answered. 

Tears were quietly making their way down from his cheeks. He took another sip and slowly started to feel less pain in his chest. 

"Where are you?!" Sunggyu sounded angry.

"WHY? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME? ARE YOU GOING TO BRING HER BACK? IF NOT THEN DON'T ING TALK TO ME!!!" He yelled into the phone and threw it away.

Just when he thought that the pain had vanished it reappeared. He put the bottle again on his lips and gulped everything down. His throat was burning but it still wasn't soothing the pain in his chest. Myungsoo finished the whole bottle and threw it on the ground breaking it. The ground was covered with broken pieces of the glass bottle. 

"AHHHH!" Myungsoo yelled and grabbed the pillows on the sofa and threw them across the room. 

One of them hit a picture frame and it fell down. It was the big frame of their wedding hanging on the wall. Myungsoo looked at it and cried more. Little pieces of glass were cutting his feet as he walked across the room to pick up the frame. He kneeled down and looked at it.

"You ed up!" He said to the picture and threw it into the corner. 

Then he sat down on the floor and leaned towards the wall. Just then his feet started to hurt. As he looked at his feet he saw them covered in blood. He closed his eyes and grabbed his chest. The fire in his heart was burning as hell and it seemed like it wouldn't calm down any time soon. He slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to take the pieces out of his feet. After that he washed his feet and looked at the blood flowing down in the bathtub. He dried his feet and just put some tissues into his socks and walked out. He carefully tiptoed to the cupboard and took another bottle out. Then he walked into their bedroom and threw his body on the bed. He looked at the ceiling and Sooyoung's face appeared in front of his eyes. A little smile formed on his lips and a tear rolled down from his cheek. He opened the new bottle and took a big sip. And like that he eventually fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Sooyoung woke up the room was dark. She looked around confused for a minute and then remembered Kai taking her upstairs. She slowly walked out of her room but the whole house was dark. What time was it? She slowly walked downstairs and into the living room. As she opened the lights she saw that it was three in the morning. She sighed and her eyes landed on her phone that was still on the floor. Slowly she walked towards it and picked it up. But she had to search for the battery a little while. She eventually found it and put it into the phone and turned it on. Then she walked back upstairs and laid down on her bed. Her phone started vibrating like crazy and she looked at the display. She had tons of missed calls and messages. A lot of them were from her mother and from Woohyun.

"Woohyun?" Sooyoung whispered confused.

 She opened the messages.

From: Woohyun

Hey, how are you?

She opened the next message.

From: Woohyun

I'm sorry to bother you but... did you see Myungsoo today? I know you two had a fight...

"A fight... Yeah." Sooyoung whispered and opened the next message.

From: Woohyun

We are really worried about you and Myungsoo. Please listen to him. He would never cheat on you!

From: Woohyun

Sunggyu hyung just talked to him on the phone and he said that Myungsoo's voice sounded really bad.

From: Woohyun

We can't reach him now! Please help us Sooyoung! I beg you!

From: Woohyun

Sooyoung, please! I swear to everything I own Myungsoo loves you so much, he would never do such thing! Give him a chance to explain himself.

From: Woohyun

It's been hours now and we can't reach neither Myungsoo nor you. We really worry.

Sooyoung sighed and she didn't have enough courage for another message but she still clicked the next message. Now it was from Dongwoo.

From: Dongwoo

I know you, Sooyoung, and I know Myungsoo. You guys were made for each other. Give him a chance.

From: Dongwoo

We just talked with Myungsoo and he was totally gone. We are on our way to your apartment. I hope you can come too. I promise you I won't let him harm you. Just listen to him one time. If you still don't believe him than ok. I won't bother you then... No one will, but just give him a chance. We hope to see you there too.

She looked at the time of the last message. It was sent at 10pm. Now it was 3am. They probably left by now anyways. She put her phone away and tried to sleep but she couldn't. Whenever she closed her eyes she saw him in front of her eyes. What was he doing now? Maybe he was with that Sunmi again. Her last thought made her really angry and she bid her lower lip, making it bleed. After a few hours she managed to fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hoya unlocked the door with the keys he got from Myungsoo's parents.

"What happened here?!" He immediately covered his mouth. 

The house was a mess. Broken pieces of glass were shattered all across the living room.

"Be careful." Sunggyu said to the others. 

They split up to find Myungsoo in the apartment. 

"Hyung!" Sungjong yelled and the others rushed up to Sungjong.

They found Myungsoo laying in the bed while holding an half empty alcohol bottle in his hand. The bed was just as messy as the living room and the blanket was covered in alcohol. 

"Myungsoo!" Sungyeol ran up to the bed and put his fingers at Myungsoo's neck.

"He has a pulse!" He sighed relieved and everyone sighed as well.

"Is he trying to kill himself or what?" Sunggyu sighed as he looked around.

"Sooyoung.... Listen to me Sooyoung...." Myungsoo murmured in his sleep.

"Is there still nothing from Sooyoung?" Hoya asked sighing.

Dongwoo and Woohyun shook their heads.

"Wow... Noona is so cold-hearted." Sungjong sighed as he looked at Myungsoo.

"She has her reasons..." Dongwoo sighed as well as he looked at Myungsoo.

"Why are you always trying to make everything right for everyone by yourself?" Sunggyu asked looking at Myungsoo.

"What now?" Sungyeol asked.

"Let's tidy up a little bit. The broken glass pieces are dangerous." Woohyun said and everyone agreed.

Sungyeol took the bottld out of Myungsoo's grip and walked out. Then the boys started to tidy up the house. Sungjong, Sunggyu and Woohyun started to clean the shattered pieces of the glass bottle in the living room. Dongwoo saw the picture frame tossed into the corner of the room. He walked towards it and picked it up. He looked at it and sighed as he was putting it back into its place. Then he took his phone out and dialed Sooyoung's phone number but her phone was turned off. He put the phone back into his pocket and walked back to help the other guys. Hoya walked out of the bathroom with a towel in his hands that was covered in blood.

"Sungyeol, did you see any cuts on Myungsoo?" Hoya asked and everyone looked towards him.

"N-No......" Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

Hoya showed them the towel and sighed as he walked back into the bathroom.

A/N: poor Myungsoo TT what do you think? is sooyoung going to listen to him? what will happen next? subscribe and stay tuned! also leave your thoughts as comments! LOVE YOU ALL!


p.s.: guys this is only a fictional story so please don't hate any of these characters ^^;;