Chapter 10

Re-Love 2

They were eating and Sooyoung's heart was beating really fast.

"So, what is it that you need to tell us?" Sooyoung's mother looked at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looked around and saw how Myungsoo and Myungki looked up from their plates at the same time.

"Uhm... It's..." She suddenly started to feel really nervous.

She felt how the food was slowly coming up. Sooyoung tried to calm down but it seemed impossible.

"I'll be back." She whispered as she got up and rushed to the bathroom.

Sooyoung locked the door and threw up. After pressing the flush button she washed her face and sighed.

"Don't make it hard on mommy." She whispered as she her stomach.

Suddenly her eyes filled with tears. She was carrying another life inside her stomach. She was carrying Myungsoo's child inside of her. A smile formed on her lips as she continued to her stomach. Someone knocked on the door and Sooyoung let go of her stomach and quickly wiped her tears away.

"Sooyoung?" She heard her mother at the door.

She unlocked the door and stepped out.

"Baby, what happened?" Her mother looked worried at her as she Sooyoung's face.

Sooyoung smiled.

"I'll tell you inside..." She said and grabbed her mother's hand as she walked back into the kitchen.

Myungsoo and Myungki looked at her worried when she walked in.

"Sooyoung-" Myungsoo said but Myungki cut his word.

"Did you go to the hospital?" Myungki looked worried.

"Hospital?!" Her mother's eyes widened.

"What?!" Myungsoo asked surprised.

Sooyoung giggled slightly.

"Don't worry." She shook her head.

"She's been throwing up for the past week!" Myungki said and her mother gasped.

"Oppa!" Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me?" Myungsoo looked sad.

"Because I thought it was a cold..." She said and bit her lower lip.

Her heart started to beat fast again.

"It wasn't a cold?" Myungki asked.

She nodded.

"Actually..." She bit her lower lip and looked down, playing nervously with her hands.

"Honey... Are you sick somewhere?" Her mother's voice was shaking.

Sooyoung looked up and saw tears in her eyes.

"Mom, don't cry. It's not something bad." Sooyoung grabbed one of her mother's hand.

She put her other hand on her stomach and looked down at her stomach.

"W-What is it?" Myungsoo asked.

"I've been to the doctor and..." She took a deep breath.

"And?" Myungki asked.

Sooyoung looked up at Myungsoo and smiled at him.

"I... I'm pregnant." She said and looked down.

She felt how her mother let go of her hand. Sooyoung looked up and saw Myungsoo's eyes widened. Everyone was lost for words.

"H-How could you....?" Her mother whispered and was crying.

Then she looked at Myungsoo and started to hit his arm weakly.

"How could you do this to her?" Her mother was crying.

Myungsoo looked at her mother and back at Sooyoung.

"Mom..." Sooyoung held her shoulders.

"How could you do this to me?" Her mother cried into Sooyoung's chest.

Myungsoo was blankly looking at the table in front of him while Myungki was looking confused.

"What about your studies? You can't go to university like this... You can't." She was whispering.

"Mom... Don't worry. I'll go until my stomach grows and then I'll take a leave for a year and then I'll return back." Sooyoung said worried.

"I'm sorry." Her mother whispered and got up walking out of the kitchen.

Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo and Myungki.

"I-I'm confused." Myungki walked out as well.

Myungsoo and Sooyoung were left alone.

"M-Myungsoo?" Sooyoung approached him slowly.

He looked up at her and then at her stomach.

"I'm sorry." He whispered with tears in his eyes.

"Baby..." Sooyoung hugged him.

"I destroyed your life, didn't I?" He said as tears made their way down from his eyes.

"You didn't! You gave something really special to me! And I love it... Because it's from you!" She said as she cupped his face in her palms.

Myungsoo looked at her and smiled slightly. Sooyoung kissed his lips and Myungsoo replied her with a passionately kiss. Then they let go and he grabbed her hands.

"There was actually something I wanted to tell you in Mokpo but I was too scared. I wanted to make this more romantic but..." He got up and kneeled down in front of her.

"Kwon Sooyoung, do you want to be my wife?" He took a ring out of his jeans' pocket.

"I-I..." Tears filled her eyes.

"Yes!" She said and he got up as he hugged her tightly.

Myungsoo put the ring on her finger and kissed her lips. When they let go of each other Sooyoung found her mother watching them at the doorstep.

"M-Mom..." Sooyoung looked down.

"Myungsoo!" Her mother said with a cold voice.

Sooyoung looked up worried. Then her mother smiled at them.

"You better take good care of my daughter!" She smiled.

"Mom!" Sooyoung smiled and hugged her mother.

Myungsoo bowed and smiled.

"She'll be my queen, ommonie." Myungsoo smiled.

Sooyoung's mother hugged him too. They talked a little bit more and they decided to do the dishes.

"You should rest." Myungsoo grabbed the plates from Sooyoung's hands.

"Hey, I'm fine." Sooyoung pouted.

"We can do it, too!" Her mother agreed with Myungsoo.

Sooyoung sighed and sat down. She watched her mother and Myungsoo doing the dishes. Then Myungki walked in and looked at her with a sad smile. He made a sign for her to follow him out. They walked out to the backyard. Myungki wasn't facing her.

"Oppa." Sooyoung grabbed her arm.

He turned around and saw that Myungki had cried.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked worried.

He nodded and smiled slightly. Then he gave her a little box.

"Open it." He said and Sooyoung looked at it.

The box had a M&S written on it. Suddenly she felt a pain in her heart.She opened it and saw a pair of hand knitted baby socks and a letter next to it. Her eyes filled with tears and she looked up so they wouldn't flow down. Sooyoung gave the box to Myungki and opened the letter.

Hello my love,

when you get this letter I will be long gone.

You might have forgotten about me by now. If you haven't yet, then it's time to do so.

Cause if you receive this box and this letter it means you're married and are about to give birth to the probably most beautiful baby anyone has ever seen.

Remember when I took knitting lessons with you?

I made these baby socks for your future baby, so he has something from his uncle Myungsoo too.

Don't worry about me, I'll always be watching you from above.

This is the very last letter you'll receive from me, I'll be completely gone after this.

Please hide our pictures somewhere even you can't find.

Please forgive me and forget me.

Live a long and happy life with your husband and your child.

I'll be your personal guardian angel. I'll watch over you and protect you, so you take good care of your child.

I hope we can meet in a better place one day.

With love, the one who loved you the most, Jang Myungsoo

Sooyoung cried and Myungki hugged her. She cried into his chest and he her back.

"Myungsoo made them by himself. With his own hands." Sooyoung said as she took the box from Myungki's hands.

"B-But Sooyoung-ah..." Myungki sighed.

She looked up at him.

"You'll still stay with me, right? You won't leave me alone with... with him and his memories... Right?" He looked up at her.

Sooyoung sighed.

"I know, this is really selfish..." Myungki sighed.

"No, I won't leave you alone, ever." Sooyoung wiped her tears away and smiled as she hugged him.

"Thank you." He said and hugged her tightly.

Then they let go of each other and Sooyoung put the letter back into the box. They walked into the house and saw Myungsoo and her mother drinking tea together.

"Where did you guys go?" Her mother asked.

"Sorry." Sooyoung smiled.

"I'll be back quickly." She said as she ran upstairs into her room.

She put the box on her table and looked at it as she smiled before walking back downstairs. Myungsoo made some tea for her and Myungki too. He pointed at the seat next to her and she sat down next to him. He looked at her and smiled. Then her mother some funny movie and they all watched it together.

-------------------------------

"You did it son!" Myungsoo's father high-fived him.

"But... Uhm... We have to hurry up with the wedding." Myungsoo said scratching his neck.

Myungsoo's mom was hugging Sooyoung's waist as she was looking at him.

"Why?" She asked.

Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung and she blushed.

"We have a little... Situation." Myungsoo said.

"Boy, I don't understand you." His father said.

"Sooyoung's pregnant." Myungsoo looked down and so did Sooyoung.

His mother let her go and her eyes widened.

"You guys... When?!" She asked surprised.

"Mom! That's not something you should ask!" Myungsoo blushed.

"I'm proud of you son." Myungsoo's father suddenly started to laugh.

"How about a marriage in two months?" His father asked.

"Oh my, oh my, does that mean I'm going to be a grandma? I'm not that old yet." Myungsoo's mother laughed.

"You'll be the most beautiful and young grandma the world has ever seen." Myungsoo laughed and kissed his mom's cheek.

 -----------------------------

"Baby?" Kai looked confused at Sooyoung and Mei.

"I'm not your baby. We played this game for a long time but I can't go on anymore." Sooyoung looked at her hands.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked confused.

"Kai, she is your wife. She is carrying your child inside of you." Sooyoung explained pointing at Mei.

Kai looked at her and she nodded.

"It can't be. I would remember my wife. Besides there's no one I love more than you." He said.

"Well, I'm sorry Kai. This is the truth. I hope you will remember everything eventually." Sooyoung got up and walked away. 

"Sooyoung!" Kai also got up.

"Jongin... Please." Mei grabbed his wrist.

Kai looked at her and sighed as he sat back down. Sooyoung walked out and was greeted by Myungsoo's arms.

"So?" Myungsoo asked as he kissed her forehead.

"I said everything. The only thing left is him remembering everything." She sighed. 

Myungsoo nodded and her stomach. 

"How's little Myung doing down there?" He asked her.

"He's good." Sooyoung smiled and they walked hand in hand.

"I'm gonna skip practice today." He said to her.

"No! The dance battle is coming! You can't!" Sooyoung looked at him.

"I need to come with you to the doctor!" Myungsoo insisted.

"I'm sorry but no." She let go of his hand.

"Ya..." Myungsoo looked at her surprised.

"Myungsoo, it's really fine. Look, after the dance battle is over you can come with me to the doctor whenever you want, okay?" She smiled at him and grabbed his hand again.

"You're mean." Myungsoo pouted.

Sooyoung laughed.

"You'll be thankful later." 

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. They walked to the bus station and Myungsoo waited with her for the bus. Eventually the bus came and Sooyoung waved at him as she got in.

------------------------------

Myungsoo and Sooyoung were sleeping together on Sooyoung's bed when Sooyoung got up because she felt sick. She walked to the bathroom and threw up. As she flushed the water, she remembered the words of the doctor;

"The baby is healthy, Ms. Kwon. You're going to throw up a little bit more but it should be over soon. Please stay away from any kind of stress and I'll need to do a check up again in two weeks."

She washed her face and walked back to her room. Myungsoo was peacefully sleeping. Sooyoung looked at him and smiled. She was about to lay down next to him when she heard Myungsoo's phone ringing. She looked up and saw that he got a message. Without any further thoughts she fell asleep as she hugged his waist.

A/N: updaaate~ this chapter is a little shorter than before~ hehe anyways I hope you liked it and would like to leave me your thoughts as comments :)) thank yoou and love you♡