Chapter 13

Re-Love 2

"You changed your hair color?" Sooyoung asked surprised.

"Does it look okay?" Myungsoo rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"It... It does... But why didn't you tell me? I liked your black hair more..." She pouted.

"I thought, I should surprise you..." He smiled.

"Well, you did a good job in that." She smiled back and ruffled his hair.

"Okay, we'll be late for my appointment." She quickly grabbed her bag and walked out with him.

Myungsoo grabbed her hand and they quickly walked to the car. He opened the door for her again and she got in and he got in on his side. Sooyoung opened the radio and listened to music. A thought struck Myungsoo's mind and he looked at her as they stopped at a red light.

"Is that doctor a guy?" Myungsoo looked at her.

"Yes." Sooyoung nodded and looked at him.

"Heeeooool~" He sighed and continued to drive as the lights turned green.

"Why?" Sooyoung giggled.

"I don't want another man to see parts of your body." Myungsoo said blushing slightly.

"Stupid..." She laughed.

"I-I'm serious..." He stuttered and looked at her.

"You know he's not touching me because he wants to..." Sooyoung touched his hand and smiled.

Myungsoo sighed and nodded. Soon they arrived at the hospital and they got out of the car. Sooyoung was walking ahead and Myungsoo followed her. After telling the nurse that they came, they got into the waiting room and sat down. Myungsoo grabbed Sooyoung's hand and looked nervously around. Two other pairs were waiting as well. The women had already big stomachs whereas Sooyoung's stomach was still tiny.

"No need to be nervous." Sooyoung whispered into his ear and smiled.

"I-I'm not..." He blushed.

"Your hands are sweating honey." Sooyoung giggled.

"Oh... Sorry." Myungsoo let go of her hand and quickly dried it on his jeans.

Sooyoung grabbed his hand again and patted it. After a while the nursery called Sooyoung's name and they got up together and walked to the room. Myungsoo and Sooyoung sat down on a chair and waited for the doctor. After not even five minutes the doctor walked in and they got up. 

"Hello Ms. Kwon." The doctor shook Sooyoung's hand first.

"And you're...?" The doctor looked at Myungsoo.

"I-I'm Kim Myungsoo, Sooyoung's fiancée." Myungsoo shook his hand.

"Ah so you are the lucky man. I'm doctor Lee, nice to meet you." The doctor smiled.

"Ms. Kwon, you need to lay down."

"Of course." 

Sooyoung laid down on the bed and started to lift her shirt, showing her beautiful little stomach. Myungsoo felt something inside of him exploding at the sight. The doctor put some gel on her stomach and held the ultrasound head onto her stomach. Myungsoo paid attention to the screen but he couldn't make out much. After going up and down on Sooyoung's stomach the doctor pointed at the screen. 

"Here, can you see this?" The doctor asked and Sooyoung nodded.

"That's your baby. It's small yet but you can see its shape." The doctor smiled.

Myungsoo looked at the display and had confusing feelings going on inside of him. He was so happy to see his child on the screen but yet it didn't feel so real. It was as if he was just watching some documentary at home or something.

"Mr. Lee can you take a picture of it? I want to see my baby grow." Sooyoung had tears in her eyes. 

Myungsoo grabbed her hand without his eyes leaving the screen.

"Of course." The doctor pressed a button and the printer started working.

After a while he cleaned her stomach and Sooyoung got up putting her shirt back down. The doctor gave the picture to Myungsoo and smiled at him. During the whole process Myungsoo didn't even say a word.

"So for now everything's fine. I'll see you in two weeks again, Ms. Kwon. Take good care of your body and try to eat a lot of vitamins. No diets, no alcohol as you already know." Doctor Lee wrote the next appointment on a piece of paper and handed it over to Sooyoung.

"Yes, thank you." Sooyoung grabbed the paper and bowed.

As they were leaving Myungsoo bowed at the doctor too and they walked out. When they were outside Myungsoo looked at the picture again and sighed.

"So this is our baby?" He asked and looked at Sooyoung.

"Yes, isn't he cute?" Sooyoung grabbed the picture from his hand.

"He?" Myungsoo asked.

Sooyoung nodded and looked at him.

"I feel like it's a boy." She her stomach and smiled.

"I want a daughter though." Myungsoo laughed and grabbed her hand and they walked away. 

Sooyoung looked a little around when she spotted Kai sitting on some chairs by himself while hiding his face in his palms.

"Isn't that Kai?" Sooyoung asked pointing at him.

"Hmm... Looks like him..." Myungsoo nodded and wanted to walk away when she pulled him back.

"What if something happened to Mei?" Sooyoung looked worried at Myungsoo.

He sighed and knew what that meant. Sooyoung started to walk towards Kai.

"Kai." She called him and he looked up. 

"Sooyoung-ah..." Kai slowly got up from his seat.

"What happened? Are you okay? Did something happen?" Sooyoung had let go of Myungsoo's hand and grabbed Kai by his shoulders.

Kai shook his head and tears filled his eyes.

"We had a fight... And Mei packed her bags telling me she was leaving me now for good..." Tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"Is Mei okay?" Sooyoung looked worried.

Kai shook his head.

"She was trying to carry her luggage downstairs when she tripped in the last few stairs and fell down... Suddenly water started to flow down from her legs and her labor pain started..." Kai rubbed his face.

"Oh my god..." Sooyoung said shocked and hugged Kai.

"It's still too early for her to give birth." Kai hid his face in her neck and cried.

Myungsoo sighed and went through his hair with his fingers.

"She's going to be okay..." She patted his back.

Just then the Exo members got to the hospital and rushed up to them. Kai's mother followed them and Sooyoung let go of him and walked back to Myungsoo and hugged his arm.

"Where's Mei?" Mrs. Kim asked with a strong tone in her voice.

"S-Surgery..." Kai looked down and his mother slapped him.

Everyone got surprised and looked at them with wide eyes. Kai started to cry quietly, his shoulders shaking. Mrs. Kim turned around and looked at Myungsoo and Sooyoung with a disgusted face. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun quickly covered her sight as they stood in front of her. Suho and Sehun walked up to Kai and tried to calm him down telling him that he should be strong for Mei.

"Hey." Baekhyun smiled at her and Myungsoo.

"Hi." Sooyoung whispered and hugged Myungsoo's arm even tighter.

Myungsoo hugged her and her hair.

"Take good care of her..." Kyungsoo looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo nodded without being able to say something. Then the door to the surgery room opened and a doctor walked out. 

"Doctor, how's my wife?" Kai quickly rushed up to him.

"It's more serious than we thought. It'll be a tough fight for the mother and the baby. Let's just pray that everything goes smoothly." The doctor said and walked away.

Kai fell on his knees and started to cry as his voice echoed in the long empty halls of the hospital. The boys lifted him up and sat him down on a chair. Sooyoung couldn't hold her tears back anymore and cried as well. Myungsoo led her out to get some fresh air. 

"Myungsoo... It's all my fault!" She cried into his chest.

"No, baby, no. It's not. Everyone knows how much you liked her as your friend. It's not your fault. They had a fight, it's Kai's fault." Myungsoo patted her back as he tightly hugged her.

"If it wasn't for me they wouldn't have fought in the first place." She cried.

"Shht. Come on, baby. It was Kai who couldn't get his feelings straight." Myungsoo said.

Sooyoung pushed him away. 

"Would you please stop always blaming Kai?!" She said angrily, still crying.

"Why? I'm right, aren't I?" He walked towards her but she took a step back.

"No, Myungsoo, you're not right! It's my fault as well! So stop always blaming Jongin for everything that's happening!" She was about to yell at him.

"Jongin?? You even use his real name! Why is it that you always protect this guy? Do you like him? Is he still there in your heart?!" Myungsoo asked angrily.

"What?! I can't believe you! How could you say something like that?! I'm just sick and tired of you always blaming him and ignoring my faults! You really think he's still in my heart? Are you serious,  Myungsoo?" Sooyoung was lost for words.

"I don't know, Sooyoung. I really don't know anymore. Maybe I never should have asked you out..." Myungsoo shook his head.

"A-Are you having regrets now? Is that what you want to tell me?" Tears started to flow down from her cheeks.

"No, I don't regret anything! But I think you do..." He looked at her.

Sooyoung walked up at him and she was barely able too see him from all the tears covering her eyes. She slapped him and walked away crying, back into the building. Myungsoo stood there and looked up to stop his tears. He wanted to follow her and hug her but his feet won't move. Sooyoung walked back to Exo and sat down. Kai's mother was gone. Chanyeol quickly rushed up to her and hugged her shoulders as he saw her crying.

"Noona, are you okay?" He asked worried.

She shook her head and hugged him hiding her face in his chest. Chanyeol patted her back and sighed. Xiumin sat down next to her as well and gave her a can.

"Sooyoung-ah, here drink this..." He reached the can at her.

She grabbed the can but didn't open it. Sooyoung smiled slightly at him.

"It's okay... It's all a misunderstanding." Xiumin smiled at her and drank his last sip. 

Then he got up and walked away, throwing the can into the bin. Chanyeol just sighed and continued to her back. Sooyoung was lost in her thoughts looking at the ground when she noticed two feet in front of her. 

"Sooyoung." She heard Kai's voice and looked up. 

"C-Can you come for a second?" He asked her.

She quietly got up and followed him out to the backyard of the hospital. Patients were taking a walk. Kai stood in front of her. Sooyoung was looking down. He lifted her head up and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Sooyoung quickly took a step back.

"I... I just want you to know that..." He took a step closer.

"None of this is your fault, Sooyoung." He sighed.

Sooyoung didn't reply him and continued to look down. Tears started to flow down from her cheeks and she bit her lower lip to suppress the urge to cry out loud. 

"Please..." He took a step closer and lifted her head again.

"The only one at fault is me... For loving you and letting you go, back when I had the chance to hold you back. But please understand me, Sooyoung, I don't know what that is about you. I just can't stop loving you, I don't know. I never felt like this before. I tried to hate you..." He said and she looked at him.

"But I just couldn't." Kai sighed and his hand dropped. 

"Did you also say this to Mina...?" Sooyoung asked him.

He looked up at her and then back down. 

"She needs to know the truth." He said, not facing her.

"We're getting divorced after the baby is born." Kai rubbed his face furiously.

"W-What?" Sooyoung couldn't believe her ears.

"Yeah... It's the best for both of us." He sighed and looked at her.

"... Your mom?" Sooyoung asked slowly.

"Oh god, it's enough... I don't want to live my life like my mom tells me to!" 

"She won't let you get a divorce." Sooyoung said.

"Who is she to decide? Mei and I agreed on this." He said.

Sooyoung didn't know what to say. Kai sighed and pulled her into a hug. 

"I love you, Sooyoung. Even in this situation, I feel like holding only you, even if you are going to give birth to some other man's child. I'm gonna love you. I'm gonna love you even if you get old and all wrinkly." He her head and kissed her head slightly.

"Kai, that's wrong. Please let me go." She pushed him away but he was hugging her too tightly.

"I tried ignoring you, right after we finished school and I did a pretty good job, but... Do you know what it felt like at night? Laying next to a person you don't love and thinking about the one you actually love? Even if you don't want me now, I'm going to make you fall for me." He smiled half-heartedly.

"No, Kai, I love Myungsoo and you should be with Mei." She pushed him away this time and walked away.

Kai ran after her and grabbed her by her wrist. He leaned in and Sooyoung's eyes widened. 

"This is the wrong time and the wrong place but... Let's pray for Mei and the baby to survive... We're going to divorce. Just wait for me." He whispered at her and let her wrist go. 

Sooyoung sighed and walked away.

A/N: okay don't hate on Kai here lol he's a good guy~ hehe oh boy... Luhan's leaving Exo too *the tears* anyways i hope you liked this chapter... i know a lot has happened >-< leave me your thoughts as comments <3