Chapter 6

Re-Love 2

Kai was sitting on the bed and playing with his phone when Myungsoo walked in. He made a sign for Sooyoung to follow him and she got up. 

"Are you mad?" Myungsoo asked her.

"You're seriously asking me if I'm mad?" Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Baby... I just wanted to save you from that situation..." Myungsoo touched her arm but she moved away.

"I don't remember asking you for help!" She glared at him.

"Sooyoung, please..." Myungsoo said but she just turned around and walked back into the room.

Myungsoo hit the wall and ruffled his hair. That's not what he intended. 

"Where have you been?" Kai asked her when she walked in.

"Washroom." She smiled slightly at him while avoiding his eyes.

After a few hours Sooyoung decided to go home. Kai was already sleeping so she tiptoed her way out. She opened the door and was greeted by the empty floor. 

"He just left..." Sooyoung sighed as she walked to the elevator. 

When the elevator came she got in and pressed the button for the first floor. She arrived on the first floor and walked towards the exit when she spotted a familiar guy. Myungsoo was waiting for her in front of the exit.

"Myungsoo?" She asked him and he flinched slightly.

"Oh you came..." He smiled weakly at her.

"Were you waiting for me?" She had to smile slightly by this cute action of him.

"Y-Yeah..." He looked down.

Sooyoung smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"You're so cute!" She smiled at him.

Myungsoo looked up at him and smiled as well.

"Should we go?" He asked her as he held his hand out for her.

"Sure." She said grabbing his hand.

They walked out from the hospital without knowing that they were being watched by a person. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked her.

"Yes!" She giggled.

"Okay let's go and eat!" Myungsoo smiled.

They walked to the parking lot and got into his car. Then they drove off to a little family restaurant and ate some Chinese food before going to Myungsoo's house.

"My mom said that you should stay over since you're all alone in that big house." Myungsoo explained.

"Okay but let me get my stuff first." She said and he nodded.

After a while they arrived in front of her house. The lights were .

"Is Myungki oppa back?" Sooyoung asked.

"Hey... You're still staying over, right?" Myungsoo grabbed her hand.

She turned around and smiled at him nodding.

"Only because your mom asked me to stay." She stuck her tongue out and got out of the car.

Myungsoo followed her and Sooyoung pressed the door bell. 

"Yes?" A girls voice came from inside.

"!" Sooyoung hissed and turned around to walk back to the car but it was too late.

Jiyoung opened the door followed by a confused Myungki.

"What are you doing here?" Jiyoung asked with a smirk on her face.

Sooyoung bit her lower lip and turned back and looked at her. 

"It's my house... The question is what are you doing here?!" Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Ohhh, Sooyoung's back!" Jiyoung glared at her.

Sooyoung ignored her and walked in. She quickly took her shoes off and rushed upstairs. She got a big bag from her wardrobe and put some clothes inside before rushing down again. 

"Are you leaving the house?!" Myungki asked surprised.

Sooyoung didn't answer him. She put her shoes on and walked back to Myungsoo's car.

"Don't worry hyung. She's just staying over at my place for the night..." Myungsoo said and waved him goodbye before following Sooyoung.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Myungsoo hugged her from behind.

Sooyoung shook her head and put her bag on the back seat of his car. He let go of her and she turned around to face him. 

"She's here to ruin my life! I know it!" Tears started to flow down from her cheeks.

"Hey... She's Myungki hyung's girlfriend..." Myungsoo wiped her tears away.

"She hates me, Myungsoo." Sooyoung cried.

"Baby... No..." He hugged her and patted her back.

"Let's go..." Sooyoung whispered as she wiped her remaining tears away.

Myungsoo nodded and opened the door for her. She climbed in and he rushed to his side. Than he started the engine and they drove off. On the way to Myungsoo she decided to text her mother.

To: Mom♡

Hey mom... How's it going in Mokpo? How's grandma? I missed you guys... Can't you bring grandma too when you come? Love you~♡

She pressed send and sighed while looking out. The sky was a bright orange/pink color. The weather was warm and kids were on the streets with their parents.

"Summer holidays start next week, right?" She said to Myungsoo. 

"Yeah..." Myungsoo smiled.

"I have to go to Mokpo..." Sooyoung looked at her fingers nervously.

"It's already time?" Myungsoo asked her while knowing what she was talking about.

"Yeah... It's the third year already..." Sooyoung took a deep breath as her eyes filled with tears. 

"Time flies..." Was the only thing Myungsoo was able to say. 

"Yeah..." Her voice cracked as tears made their way to her eyes.

She suppressed the urge to cry. She didn't want his mother to see her in this kind of state. 

Soon they arrived at his house and Myungsoo parked the car. The external door of the house opened and Choonhee ran out.

"OPPA!" She was screaming.

Myungsoo and Sooyoung got out. Sooyoung quickly grabbed her bag and they walked inside.

"Sooyoung, my love, welcome!" Myungsoo's mother greeted her.

"Hello, ommonie." Sooyoung bowed in front of her, then she hugged her.

"Unnie, what's in the bag?" Choonhee,  who was on Myungsoo's shoulders asked.

"My pyjamas~ I wanted to sleep with you tonight." Sooyoung giggled.

"Uaaaahhh! Really now? Daebaaaak!" Choonhee clapped excited.

Sooyoung nodded smiling.

"Oppa! Put me down! I'll take unnie to my room." Choonhee said excited and Myungsoo did as he was told. 

When Choonhee was down, she grabbed Sooyoung's hand and pulled her upstairs into her room. 

"Put your bag down!" She commanded and Sooyoung followed her orders.

"Unnie! Do you like Barbie?" Choonhee asked.

But before Sooyoung could answer someone knocked on the door and Myungsoo walked in.

"Sorry Choonhee but it's time for Unnie to play with Oppa." Myungsoo laughed.

"But you don't have toys in your room..." Choonhee said confused and Sooyoung blushed getting what Myungsoo meant.

"It's okay, we don't need toys."

"Hmm... Take mine and let me play with you guys." She pouted.

"Choonhee, please... Listen to Oppa." Myungsoo said eagerly.

"Myungsoo... We can play another time..." Sooyoung said looking at Choonhee who was pouting.

"But...." Myungsoo pouted too.

"Oppa, you look ugly. Unnie, go with him now... You'll sleep with me later anyways, right?" Choonhee smiled brightly.

"Right." Sooyoung patted Choonhee's head while smiling.

Then she got up and she walked to Myungsoo's room with him.

"I'm really getting worried with Choonhee, clinging onto you like this." Myungsoo said when they were in his room.

"Come on... Don't tell me you're jealous of your baby sister?" Sooyoung laughed.

"I'm not..." He whispered as he hugged her and kissed her neck.

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around his body and pulled him closer. Myungsoo continued kissing her and went down to her collarbone. He placed soft kisses and Sooyoung had to cover with her palm, so she wouldn't moan.

"It's okay... I locked the door." Myungsoo whispered into her ear and kissed it softly.

"Ughh... M-My stuff..." Sooyoung tried to tell him that she had left her everything in Changhee's room but she couldn't.

Her body started to shiver from Myungsoo's kisses. She pulled him up and kissed him as she slowly pushed him towards the bed. Myungsoo fell on his back and Sooyoung got on top of him. Myungsoo deepened the kiss. Then he lifted her and turned her around so that she was laying on the bed and he was on top. He put his hand under her shirt and rubbed her back while kissing her neck. Sooyoung grabbed his shirt and wanted to take it off but Myungsoo stopped her.

"M-Myungsoo... Please..." Sooyoung begged him.

"I... I can't..." He sat up and sighed.

"Baby..." Sooyoung hugged him from behind.

"I'm really sorry..." He grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Why are you afraid...?" Sooyoung kissed his ear.

"I don't want to hurt you..." Myungsoo looked at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"I don't want to hurt you... Your feelings, your beautiful body, your everything." He said while his eyes were on her lips.

"It's okay, you can hurt me as much as you want. It's not painful as long as it's you." Sooyoung hugged him tightly.

Myungsoo her hair.

"It's so hard to hold back..." He whispered.

"Then don't! Don't hold back..." She let him go and laid down.

Myungsoo looked at her and leaned in. He kissed her lips and went down to her stomach. Just when he was about to lift her shirt someone knocked at the door. Sooyoung bit her lower lip to suppress a moan.

"Myungsoo-ya, Sooyoung-ah, dinner is ready!" Myungsoo's mother was behind the door.

"We're coming!" Myungsoo said and sat up.

"The heavens want us to wait a little more." Myungsoo grinned.

"Yeah but I'm about to explode..." Sooyoung sighed and got up.

Then they walked downstairs. Myungsoo's dad was also at home now. Sooyoung greeted him and they sat down to eat.

"Where's ahjussi?" Myungsoo asked looking around.

"He left to Daegu... it's summer break and he wanted to visit his family." Myungsoo's father explained.

"Ah, right, mom, dad, I'm going to Mokpo next week." Myungsoo said.

"Mokpo?" His mother asked surprised.

"Yeah... Visiting Sooyoung's family." Myungsoo coughed.

"Oh... Let's go together." His mother suggested.

"Yes!!!" Changhee giggled.

"Honey, I think they want to be alone." Myungsoo's father smirked.

"Oh, no, no! Of course it'd be much better when you come too!" Sooyoung smiled while blushing.

"Dad..." Myungsoo blushed too.

"Great!" Myungsoo's mother clapped excited.

"Yeeey!" Choonhee laughed.

Sooyoung smiled. It was as if Myungsoo's family was her family. After dinner Myungsoo and Sooyoung were in the garden laying on the grass and watching the stars. 

"Is it okay if my parents come?" Myungsoo looked at her.

"Of course. Your parents are like my parents." She smiled at him.

"Hey... Baby..." Myungsoo called her.

"Yes?" She looked at him again.

"I... I mean your my girlfriend and I want to know everything about you but... There's one thing that I don't know about but I really want to know..." Myungsoo didn't know how to ask her.

"Go ahead." She smiled at him.

"It's about your father..." Myungsoo said.

Sooyoung sighed and looked back at the sky.

"Where is he?" Myungsoo asked.

Sooyoung pointed at the sky. 

"He told me that he'll be there watching over me and mom." A tear escaped her eye. 

"Oh... I'm sorry baby... I didn't know..." Myungsoo felt bad for asking.

"It's okay... It's been a while now that he's gone... I was about 5 years old when he got diagnosed with cancer. It didn't take long and he left us alone with mom. I didn't even turn 6 at that time. It was really hard on my mom, and she didn't want me to talk about him anymore. I guess that's why I never mention him anywhere..." Sooyoung sighed.

"I lived in the darkness for the next 4 years... And then I met Myungsoo. At first we were good friends for years until one day he stole my first kiss. I was really mad at him." She giggled.

"But I couldn't stay away from him. I guess something inside of me had put him into the place of my dad. He wasn't like a father but he was the first guy who loved me as much as my dad would... I think this is also why I had it so hard to bid goodbye to him too." She sighed again and quickly wiped the tears away that made their ways to her eyes.

"Ironically, the boy who loved me as much as my father, left me the same way like my father did."

Myungsoo didn't know what to say.

"He had cancer for almost a year but he refused treatment, saying that it would make him weak and he wouldn't be able to be with me like he would in the past. He refused to tell me, so that I wouldn't worry. He thought it'd be the best if he'd leave out of the blue, but he was wrong. It was the first time he was wrong about me but it was too late. A phone call changed my life. The darkness that I thought was gone just came back and it was so overwhelming... I thought of ways to die, I turned into a loner..." Sooyoung sat up and hugged her knees. 

"I'm sorry baby." Myungsoo also sat up and hugged her.

"I'll never leave you." He kissed her hair.

"If you ever leave me... I'll leave too!" She said.

Myungsoo felt his arm getting wet. 

"Hey... Never say something like this again, okay? I'll always be there for you." He sighed and tightened the hug.

She nodded and hugged him back.

"Unnie!" They heard Choonhee walking out.

"I'm going to sleep. Come." She rubbed her eyes.

"Sure." Sooyoung smiled and let go of Myungsoo.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby. Good night." Sooyoung pecked his lips and got up.

"Good night beauties!" Myungsoo smiled and waved at them as they walked in.

He laid back down and looked at the sky. Then he heard steps. He sat up and saw his dad coming out.

"Hey boy." He smiled and sat down on the garden swing.

Myungsoo got up and sat down next to him.

"How was your day?" His father asked and his hair.

"It was okay, yours?" Myungsoo asked him.

"Well, same..." He laughed.

"Boy... Sooyoung is a really nice girl. Your mom likes her a lot, Choonhee too."

"How about you dad?" Myungsoo looked at him.

"I like her too. She's respectful of her elders." He smiled and Myungsoo smiled back.

"I think, you shouldn't let her go and make her yours as soon as possible." 

"W-What so you mean?" Myungsoo asked blushing.

"I think you should marry her!"

"But... I don't earn any money, how shall I take care of her?"

"Boy, you're going to take the company over anyways... Why do you worry so much?"

"I don't know... We've been dating for only a year now... Isn't it a little too fast?" Myungsoo looked down. 

"Your mom and I didn't even know each other before marrying... And it's also better to get to know your girl when you're married... I mean if you know everything beforehand then it'll be pretty boring when you guys marry, do you know what I mean?"

Myungsoo nodded.

"That's why I think that you should ask her soon."

"I will... At the right time." Myungsoo looked up and smiled at his father.

"Now that's my son. Let's go and sleep now." His father got up and Myungsoo followed him.

He decided to ask her to marry him when they would be in Mokpo. Myungsoo laid down on the bed and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Sooyoung woke up to her phone vibrating. She looked around confused and saw Choonhee sleeping in her arms. Sooyoung smiled and closed her eyes again but her phone vibrated again. Choonhee started to move and Sooyoung quickly got up and grabbed her phone. She walked out of the room, softly closing the door and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She answered tired.

"Baby, it's me mommy." She heard her mother on the other end.

"Mom!!! I missed you!" Sooyoung smiled happily.

"I missed you too baby. Did I wake you up?"

"Yes but it's okay. How are you? How's grandma?" 

"Oh I'm sorry for waking you up so early. We're fine how about you? How's Myungki?"

"I'm fine but as for Myungki oppa... I don't know... I guess fine." She shrugged.

"What? Did something happen?"

"No, nothing I just haven't seen him since days because he's with his girlfriend. I also stayed over at Myungsoo's last night because they were at our house..."

"Hmmm... Oh right, baby I called to tell you that I have to stay a little longer here." Her mother sighed.

"Oh that's actually great mom! I was coming to Mokpo next week anyways."

"Why?"

"It's Myungsoo's death anniversary..." She said quietly. 

"Oh... I-I'm sorry baby..."

"No, don't be. Myungsoo will come too and his family. I thought that we'd stay over at granny's house." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

"That'd be great! That's a good idea! Text me when you come and I'll pick you up." Her mother giggled.

"Okay mom." Sooyoung smiled.

"Honey, I need to hang up. I'll talk to you later okay? I love you and take care of yourself. Don't forget to message Myungki once in a while."

"Okay mom. I love you too!" 

They hang up and Sooyoung looked at her phone she had a new message from Myungki.

From: Poop Head

Hey, I'm sorry about what happened... I didn't know you'd come... I thought you were staying at the hospital. Anyways come back home tomorrow. Jiyoung's leaving tomorrow at 4PM. I missed getting hit by you.

Sooyoung smiled at his message and whispered a quiet 'idiot' before walking back into Choonhee's room. She laid down again and fell asleep.

When she woke up again, Choonhee's side was empty. Sooyoung sat up and looked at her phone for the watch and saw that it was already 1PM.

"!" She hissed and quickly got up and got dressed.

Then she opened the door to walk out but found Choonhee sitting in front of the door.

"Choonhee-ya..." Sooyoung said surprised.

"Oh unnie, you're awake." Choonhee turned around and smiled at her.

Sooyoung kneeled down in front of her and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung her hair.

"I was keeping a watch on you. I didn't allow anyone to wake you up because..." She looked down.

"Because?"

"Unnie, you were crying last night in your sleep. I thought that you might be exhausted, because I'm really exhausted after crying. So I decided to keep a watch, so that no one wakes you up." Choonhee smiled slightly. 

Sooyoung looked at her surprised. She had cried in her sleep? Then she hugged Choonhee and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Let's go down." Sooyoung smiled at her and lifted her up.

They walked down and Sooyoung heard voices coming from the kitchen. When she walked in she found Myungsoo and his mother talking.

"Oh, Sooyoun-ah, you're awake." Mrs. Kim quickly got up.

"I'm sorry, I overslept." She bid her lower lip.

"It's okay, Choonhee told us to let you sleep. There's still some rice in the fridge, should I make it warm for you?" Mrs. Kim smiled at her and just then Sooyoung's stomach growled.

"I take that as a yes." She smiled and walked to the fridge.

Sooyoung smiled and put Choonhee down. She ran out of the kitchen to play. Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung and grabbed her hand.

"How did you sleep, babe?" He asked as he pulled her into a hug.

"Fine..." Sooyoung said quietly and hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo whispered. 

Sooyoung smiled and nodded. Then Mrs. Kim put some plates in front of her.

"Oh thank you but you didn't have to..." Sooyoung smiled.

"You're my daughter, of course I had to." Mrs. Kim smiled at her.  

Sooyoung blushed and smiled back. Mrs. Kim then walked out and Sooyoung started to eat while Myungsoo watching her.

"Choonhee told me..." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung looked up.

"D-Did she also tell your parents?" Sooyoung asked.

Myungsoo shook his head and Sooyoung sighed.

"Did you cry because of what we talked about last night?" Myungsoo looked down.

"I don't know to be honest. But I don't even feel sad." She grabbed his hand and squeezed it. 

He looked at her and smiled.

"My mom called this morning... She'll stay longer in Mokpo and she told me to message her when we go, so that she can pick us up. We'll be staying at my grandma's house." Sooyoung said as she continued eating.

"It's okay, we can just rent a hotel room there, don't worry." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung looked at him with a are-you-serious?-face.

"My grandma's house is big enough and she'll be happy to have you as guests! I'm sure she's going to like you." Sooyoung smiled.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. Then she continued to quietly eat when her phone vibrated and she got a message. She took her phone out of her pocket and opened the message.

From: Baekhyunnie

Sooyoung-ah~ Kai's leaving the hospital today and I'm sure he'll want to be with you... I'm sorry, I know this is a lot to ask but could you come over in a while? Thank you~☆♡

Sooyoung sighed and put her phone back.

"Who was it?" Myungsoo asked.

"Baekhyun... Kai is leaving the hospital and he asked if I was going to see him." Sooyoung looked down.

"Are you...?" Myungsoo asked her.

Sooyoung looked up and nodded sadly. Myungsoo sighed.

"Just until he gets, baby." Sooyoung said and he nodded.

After eating up she cleaned a little bit the mess that she made and said goodbye to Myungsoo's family before they drove to the hospital. When they arrived there Myungsoo stood in the car.

"You're not coming?" Sooyoung asked a little surprised.

Myungsoo shook his head.

"I'm gonna visit Sungyeol." He smiled at her.

"O-Okay..." Sooyoung said and kissed him before going out. 

Myungsoo drove away and she waved at him before walking in.

A/N: here's another quick update~ i have my exam tomorrow and the day after tomorrow :( wish me luck guyss~

there might be typos here and there...please ignore them ^^

did you like the chapter? leave me comments pleaaase~ kekek

with love <3