Chapter 1

Re-Love 2

"Sooyoung, I can still handle my things by myself." Mei sighed feeling bad.

"Mei, please, I'm just buying you some juice. It's totally fine!" Sooyoung smiled.

"O-Okay..." Mei sat down on a park bench across the coffee shop when Sooyoung quickly ran to the shop.

Over the time Mei and Sooyoung became good friends, although it was still awkward between them. Mei was now 6 months pregnant.

"Thank you." Sooyoung smiled and took the two cups and ran back to Mei.

"Here's your orange juice." Sooyoung said as she reached Mei her cup.

"Thanks." She smiled and took a sip.

They sat down next to each other for a while without talking.

"How is it going with L?" Mei asked.

"Good... He's practicing with the boys for the upcoming dance battle... As you may know." Sooyoung smiled and looked at her.

"Yeah..." Mei smiled.

"How is it going with Kai and the baby?" Sooyoung asked.

"Pretty good, too. The baby's also pretty good." Mei smiled.

"That's good to hear." Sooyoung smiled and took a sip.

Just then Mei's phone rang.

"Excuse me." She said to Sooyoung and picked it up.

"Yes?...... I'm outside.... With Sooyoung.... It's okay, I can come by myself..... Jongin, really..... Okay fine I'm waiting." Mei said and hung up.

Sooyoung noticed that Mei called him by his real name which meant he opened up to her. That was a good thing.

"Jongin will pick me up in around 10 minutes. Should we take you home?" Mei asked Sooyoung.

"No, it's fine. I need to go back to Infinite first." Sooyoung smiled.

"Oh okay." Mei nodded.

After a few minutes Kai came and picked her up. 

"Hey baby." He got out of the car and helped Mei to get up.

He grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"See you again Sooyoung!" Mei waved at her. 

Kai looked at her and smiled slightly while opening the door for Mei. Mei got in and Kai closed the door.

"Hey." Kai smiled at Sooyoung.

"Hi." Sooyoung smiled back.

"Thanks for taking care of Mei...." Kai said.

"No problem, she's my friend, you know." Sooyoung looked to the car and saw Mei watching them.

"You should go. She might misunderstand." Sooyoung said looking back at Kai.

"Okay. Well, thanks again." Kai said.

Sooyoung just nodded and Kai got into the car. She waved at them as they were driving away. Then she turned around and walked towards the apartment where Infinite was practicing. As she walked upstairs you could hear the music coming from a room. Sooyoung followed the music and knocked on the door before walking in. Infinite was dancing but Myungsoo immediately walked up to her when he saw her walking in. 

"I missed you." He said as he hugged her right away.

"I missed you too!" She hugged him back.

The others stopped dancing and looked at them.

"AHHHH THE FLUFF!" Sungyeol yelled over the music. 

Myungsoo and Sooyoung turned around so they could look at him, still hugging each other.

"Myungsoo you could have waited for another 5 minutes." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Sorry hyung." Myungsoo smiled sheepishly.

Than they let go of each other but Myungsoo grabbed her hand.

"Guys, that's enough training for one day." Sooyoung said.

"Noona's right!" Sungjong said and let his body fall onto the floor.

Sunggyu didn't protest and sat down.

"Come on! Get up!" Sooyoung said and they looked at her confused.

"Take a shower and let's go and grab something to eat. I don't know about you but I feel like starving." She said and everyone got up one by one.

"Oh... You guys listen well to her but not to me!" Sunggyu pouted.

"Cause she's Sooyoung and you're not." Woohyun looked at him.

"Well I'm sorry." Sunggyu sighed.

Sooyoung walked up to him and patted his back.

"It's okay, I'll make them listen to you." She smiled at him.

"Thanks." Sunggyu smiled back and they all walked towards the showers.

"I'll be back immediately." Myungsoo placed a kiss on her forehead and followed the boys.

Sooyoung sat down and was waiting for the boys when she fell asleep for a while.

"Baby." Myungsoo softly shook her shoulders.

Sooyoung opened her eyes and smiled at him. 

"I fell asleep..." She whispered and rubbed her eyes.

"Are you tired? Wanna go home?" Myungsoo asked her.

"No, I'm fine." She smiled and got up. 

Everyone already took their showers and were waiting for her. 

"What should we eat?" Hoya asked.

"Meat!" Dongwoo said excited.

"Yes!" Sooyoung agreed.

Myungsoo smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

"Than it's decided." Woohyun said laughing at Myungsoo.

They walked to the closest Korean BBQ restaurant and took a place next to the window. Sooyoung sat down between Myungsoo and Dongwoo. They ordered the food and were playing till it arrived. While Sunggyu was grilling the meat everyone was busy with their own stuff. Myungsoo hugged Sooyoung's neck and she leaned in towards his chest. 

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He whispered into her ear.

"I need to finish my essay..." She sighed.

"What are you doing tonight?" Myungsoo whispered again into her ear and smirked.

 "I don't know." Sooyoung whispered back and looked up at Myungsoo.

He was smirking widely. She touched his head and laughed.

"No, Myungsoo." She laughed shaking her head.

"But-" Myungsoo pouted.

"You're parents are at home..... My mom and Myungki oppa are home.... No." She got up and looked at him.

"Yeah, you're right." He sighed and looked at the meat Sunggyu was preparing.

"Here we go." Sunggyu said as the first pieces of meat were ready.

He gave it to Sooyoung first. 

"Thank you oppa!" Sooyoung looked at the meat in front of her. 

She was so hungry that her stomach made weird noises. Dongwoo heard it and laughed. 

"Eat, before it gets louder." He said laughing.

"Yeah." Sooyoung laughed as well and started to eating. 

After taking the first bite she gave everyone one bite and the last one was Myungsoo.

"Why is your boyfriend the last one?" He pouted.

"Open your mouth or I'll eat it myself." Sooyoung said.

"Ahhh~" Myungsoo opened his mouth.

Sooyoung gave him the meat and smiled. Myungsoo smiled back at him. 

"Oh my god, you guys are so lovey-dovey... It's even too much for me." Woohyun said as he tightly closed his eyes.

"Jealous?" Myungsoo laughed.

"To think that Myungsoo could change so much.... Wow." Hoya just shook his head.

"We'll talk again when you get a girlfriend." Sooyoung said to Hoya.

"I will never change like that guy." He said pointing at Myungsoo.

"Hey!" Myungsoo said.

"It's okay, baby. I love you no matter how you are." Sooyoung smiled sheepishly at Myungsoo.

"I don't think I can continue to eat anymore." Sungyeol said and put his chopsticks down.

"Shut up and eat." Sunggyu said who was now slowly sweating again because of the heat. 

"Yep!" Sungyeol immediately grabbed his chopsticks again.

Everyone laughed. After eating and paying for the food they got up and made their way home. 

"Can you sleepover?" Myungsoo asked Sooyoung.

"I don't think so, mom's leaving for Mokpo tomorrow and it'd be the best if I'd be home with her tonight." Sooyoung said.

Myungsoo sighed.

"Okay. I'll tak you home then." He said and grabbed her hand.

They said goodbye to the boys and made their way towards the bus station.

"How's Chonhee doing?" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo while walking.

"She's much better now. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost her." Myungsoo looked down.

"Hey," Sooyoung grabbed his hand tighter. Myungsoo looked at her.

"Don't think like that. Okay?" She smiled at him. He nodded.

Then they arrived just on time for the bus. They got on and sat down at the backseats. It was already 10PM so it was pretty empty. Sooyoung put her head on Myungsoo's shoulder and closed her eyes. While resting her head she felt how he her hand.

"When's the dance battle? I know it's soon, but I don't know the exact date." She whispered while her eyes were still closed.

"In two weeks." Myungsoo replied and Sooyoung nodded.

Soon they arrived at Sooyoung's house and got out. 

"How are you going home?" She asked worried.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Let's walk home first." He said and they walked towards her house which was at the end of the street. 

Myungsoo put his arm around her and she hugged his waist. When they walked closer to the house they noticed that a car was parked in front of it. 

"Who's that?" Myungsoo asked her.

"Hmm..." Sooyoung said and took a closer look.

"Omo, isn't that Kai's car? Did something happen to Mei?!" She asked worried and let Myungsoo go and walked with quick steps towards the car. 

Then the both car doors opened and Kai and D.O.

"Sooyoung!" D.O waved at her.

"Hi!" She waved back.

"Did something happen?" She asked worried. 

Myungsoo just glared at the two boys behind Sooyoung. Kai wasn't talking.

"No, everything is fine, it's just Kris hyung is leaving for China today, remember?" D.O asked her.

"It was today?!" Sooyoung said surprised.

"You forgot?" D.O laughed. Kai smiled as well.

"Woops." Sooyoung smiled shyly.

"Are you coming?" Kai asked her then.

Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo.

"Honey, I gotta go... I promised Kris to be there..." She said to Myungsoo.

"Yeah, sure. Call me when you're home." Myungsoo smiled half-heartedly.

Sooyoung nodded and hugged him as she placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Write me when you're home." She said to him and Myungsoo nodded.

Then he turned around and walked back. Sooyoung looked at him for a while and then got into the car.

D.O and Kai were sitting on the front seats while Sooyoung was sitting behind D.O. During the drive to the airport no one talked. Sooyoung looked out of the window and sighed. She was going to miss Kris. He's been there for her when she needed him and now he was leaving to China for his studies. 

"We're here." Kai said and they all got out. 

They walked into the airport and saw the boys already standing in front of the Check-In. 

"Sooyoung." Kris smiled as he spotted her.

"Kris!" She ran up to him and hugged him.

"I thought you wouldn't come!" He said while hugging her.

"Hey, I said I'm coming, so that means I'm coming." She smiled at him.

"I'm gonna miss you!" He said as he hugged her tighter.

"I'm gonna miss you too!" Sooyoung said and got teary eyes.

"You're going to visit us during holidays, right?" She asked him.

"Of course." He smiled.

Than they let go of each other and Kris walked towards the Check-In. Sooyoung and the boys were watching him as he checked in. Kris turned around and looked at them and waved. 

"I'll see you again!" He said and smiled slightly.

Sooyoung and everyone waved back when suddenly tears started to flow down. 

"Oh ." She whispered to herself and wiped them away without anyone noticing.

Kris walked in and the door closed. Sooyoung couldn't hold it back anymore and she let everything out. She started to sob and everyone looked at her surprised.

"Hey." Kai who was standing next to her said and put his arms around her.

"I'm gonna miss him so much..." Sooyoung said still crying. 

She didn't even realize that it was Kai who was hugging her. The only thing she felt was pain in her heart.

"We're gonna miss him too, but he's gone for a little while, he'll be back soon." He her hair.

Sooyoung knew it was right but she just couldn't control her tears.

A/N: sooo here's the first chapter~ hehe it's a little fluffy but i thought that myungsoo needed to open up so yeah haha
i'm still so sad about Kris leaving EXO but i'm sure he had his own reasons, i mean he's sick....... but i'll miss him... oh the tears.... leave me your comments~ and wow i got 12 subscribers without updating a chapter.... i hope you'll like it! thanks for subscribing and leave me your thoughts below~^^ 
with love soulinseoul