who is he?

Protective Siblings..

Yunho's POV:

It was only halfway to the hospital.. I looked down at her and she is getting weaker every minute.. Her breathe is still unstable.. she is covered with sweat..She continue to cry all the way.. She is in soo much pain and I can't bear looking at her.. I looked over at Jaejoong who is focusing on the road and looks really scared and worried..She scream again and he turn to look what is going on.. his face get redder every minute.. I hold onto her stomach trying to calm her down.. As soon as we arrived ... I carried her into the hospital and shout for help.. A couple of nurse came with a stroller.. I put her on the stroller.. Her hand clutches my shirt tighter.. 

"Oppa.."She look at me scared .. I gave her a smile and lay her down before pushing her to the labour ward.. Jaejoong stay the other side of the stroller... She grabbed both our hand and hold onto us tightly.. As soon as we arrived we both were being pushed aside.... I looked over at Jaejoong who is panting ..He than look at me before hugging me tightly.. I just pulled him closer to me and he starts to cry and apologise to me.. I was confused at first until he spoke up..

"I'm sorry... I wasn't supposed...t..to leave her alone... k..knowing that she might need .....to go in...to the labo..our anytime.. I was also late.. What if some..thing happen... to both of.. them..this is all my fault .. I should have just stay and make a delivery ... but I lissten,n,ed to her w...without knowing this w..ill happen.."He continue to blame himself .. I just listened to him..Even though he is not at fault he will still blame himself.. Even thought he is the eldest i find myself need to protect him.. He is the person who breaks easily... He will hug me to ease my pain and worries .. I never blame him because whatever he does there is always a reason behind it..Things happen without us knowing..I'm still greatful  he is one of them who came to us fastwithout knowing this happen,..I'm just greatful to have someone like him in my life.. he is really someone i looked up too.. Thanks to him Victoria is in if not we might still be outside and it might cause even more danger to both the mother and child..He continue to cry while I just let him... He than let go and called others..

Victoria POV's:

My stomach hurts..It hurt down there.. When is this going to end.. I can't take it anymore.. I scream in pain..

"Please don't use up all your energy it might be dangerous for both of you...Do you need anyone to be beside you?"She asked .. I nod weakly as contraction came I scream again..After a while someone came in and stand beside me.. I looked up to see Yunho..He hold onto my hand ..I felt weaker every minute.. I have got no strength.. "Oppa.. it hurts"I cried.. He looked at me before kissing my forehead and comfort me with his soothing words.. Suddenly I feel like something is tearing through me.. I gasped.. Yunho looked at me worried..The nurse when to check.. and it is time for me to give birth to my child.. 

I have been screaming as the nurse ask me to push..Halfway.. I was so exhausted, I tried to stay awake but darkness takes over..I don't know what is happening..

No One's POV:

Yunho looked at Victoria who is unconcious.. He looked at the nurse as they start to rush.."Please wake her up.. is very dangerous for the baby.. you have to hurry" I looked back to Victoria and I start pat her cheek.. I was getting panic.."Victoria.. Tori.. wake up.. please wake up... the baby.. the baby cannot stay in there any longer .. you have to wake up tori.. Wake up the baby needs you now.. you have to wake up for the baby.."Yunho whispered to heer ear trying to get her to wake up.. He is getting even more worried.. After a few more pats Victoria moves.. her eyes flutter wide open ad shouted as she felt the sudden pain after her unconciousness.. She kept on pushing until she thought she is going to pass out again.. The baby cries echo the room.. Yunho smile looking at  the baby.. he looked back down at Victoria who still looked in pain.. Yunho felt confuse since the baby is out.. She than let a horrifying scream.. I looked at her worried.. 

"Tori .. what's wrong? The baby is out.."I asked worried..Victoria looked at me in pain..I called the doctor and she went to check it.. It shockes me after she told me there is another one is on the way.. I looked over at Victoria.. who is getting weaker again..She was about to push again when the doctor stopped her.."Don't pushed ...The chord is stuck around the baby necks.. you have to let us remove it if not the baby is in danger.. we have to make it fast.. please cooperate?" I looked down at Victoria who looks worried and tired.. "Oppa.. the baby?""Is going to be fine.. the baby is fine just stay calm okay.."She nods and hold on to my hand tighter.. I take a hold of her hannd and kissed it.. After the process she was told to push again.. Until than the baby was out safely.. I gave her a kiss on the forehead..

"You did a great job.."She smile knowing it was over and the baby are safe.."I'm tired oppa"She said as her eyes get heavier.."Go to sleep than"She than fall asleep..

After a few hours she woke up.. She looked around to see everyone was there.. Jaejoong walked over to her..She sat up.."Tori.. i'm sorry"I looked at him confused.. I have no idea what he is talking about and why he is apologising to me.. He never did anything wrong.."I'm sorry i was late.. I wasn't there when you needed me.."He trailed off.. I understood now.. I took his hand.."Is okay.. you didn't know... I didn't know either.. everything is safe there is nothing to worry about oppa.." he nod and smile.. Everyone gather around with the babies.. But than

"Victoria.."Someone bursts into the door .. everyone attention was on him than at Victoria.. Victoria who looks suprised.."Oppa.."Everyone looked at each other confused.. That person went over to Victoria and gave her hug..She than return the hug.."I was so worried.. Are you okay?"He asked.. Victoria nod.. Jaejoong looked over at Yunho who was the most confuse ones... "Who is he??"He asked Changmin.. Changmin looked over at him and shrug.. He wanted to ask Junsu but Junsu is just as confused as him he looked overr at Jaejoong who looked over at him confuse as well but that he turn to Yoochun who look calm but a bit dissapointed...

 Yunho get even more confused in what is going on.. The only way for him to know is to ask her himself..." Tori.." He called her.. Victoria turn to him giving him her attention.."Who is he?"Asking confused.. She looked at him than to the guy and smile and back to him "He is....."