Market..

Protective Siblings..

No One's POV:

"Shut up.. Oppa.. he wouldnt stop.."She pout and look back at Yunho who just smirk at her.. Victoria rolled her eyes and walked over to Jaejoong hugging him from the back and pout again..Jaejoong chuckle before turning and kiss her forehead..and hugging her back.. "Fine"Now Yunho who is pouting..Victoria let go and stand behind Yunho and hug him.. Yunho just hold onto her arm and kiss her cheek.. She than sat beside him while Jaejoong serve them.. "Oppa .. I want to go to the market to buy a few things? Can you follow me?" Victoria asked.. Jaejoong sigh"Sorry Honey but I promise Bonniee we going out today.."Jaejoong smiles.. Victoria pout and turn to Yunho with her puppy dog face.. Yunho who was so immerse with his food didnt notice but than he notice Victoria's food doesnt move he turn to see a cute begging Victoria.."What?"He asked all confused as he does not know what is going on.. 

"Follow me to the market..please" She asked again and he just nod.. She clapped her hand and continue to eat her food.. After the breakfast , Jaejoong got ready to leave for his meeting  with Boa.. Yunho who is still waiting for Victoria in the living room got bored.. He walked over to her room.. He thought how long does she have to take to shower.. He open the door and called out for her.. He looked around the room but he still cant spot Victoria anywhere..He than heard the bathroom door open .. he turn to only see a towel wrapped around her figure.. He was shockd by what he sees.. He meant is not like he never seen her but the feeling was completely different than before.. before she noticed he ran out of her room and into the living room and watch the tv as if nothing happen after a few minute she came down with eher white long sleeve shirt and her short short..He didnt realise that he was also wearing white until

"Ohh.. Oppa .. you wearing white too...." She asked.He looked at himself and just smile .. "Well lets go than" I said stand up annd walked over to the door..As eh closed everything She put on her shoes.. They than walked out..Her arm automatic wrapped around his arm.. he looked down at her but she was just focusing on the pathway rather tha him.. He just let out a small smile before facing back to the front..As soon as they arrive at the market Yunho grab the basket and walked into the market.. Victoria let go of his arm and start throwing some groceries into the basket that Yunho is carrying..  Something captured Yunho eyes.. He than left Victoria alone.. She continue to walk without realising that Yunho is no longer with her.. She than wanted to grab a groceries which was place on the top shelf.. She turned to ask Yunho for help but he was nowhere around her.. She frown before trying again to grab the thing.. She tried and tried but no success until a hand stick out and grab the thing easily.. Victoria turn to only see her one and only brothers putting the thing in the basket before walking away agan..

She than continue too look for other things until a pair of arm place around her shoulder.. turn her arund before slamming her onto the nearby wall.. Victoria was speechless.. When she realise who it was .. she starts to struggle trying to escape but the person hold got tighter.. It seems like she is choking.. She keep on hitting but that person didnt bulge  She starts to get panic and cried.. She nearly black out but the hand let go of and she fall on the ground coughing.. an arm wrapped around her waist.. She looked to see a blurry Yunho.. "Oppa.."She whispered.. She than felt herself being caried and she kept on coughing..

She was than settle down somewhere.. She looked round only to see Yunho in front of her.. "Oppa.. whats going on.."She askedd.. Yunho just shook his head and asked "Are you okay?" She just nodded her head.. He than quickly bring her home.. She fell asleep on the way home.. He carried her in.the house and puut her in the house before running into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.. Yunho was covered with different thoughts.. He just cant figure out what is in his mind right now.. Walking in from the kitchen and kneel beside Victoria putting the glass on the table.. He kept on staring at her.. He couldnt understand his feeling right now.. He doesnt know if it is right.. He eventually fall asleep in the same position..

The next morning.. Victoria stir awake.. She looked around and her eyes fell on the figure beside her.. She smile weakly before playing with his hair.. Since the day he came back.. There is this feeling that has been bugging her but she have no idea what is it.. but she like the feeling.. Whnever he is around she just feel save and secure and it hurts when he didnt talk to me when we came back home.. the feeling that i have not felt before not even with Nickhun but I cant have feelings for my own brother is so wrong.. it hurts thinking of him with someone else.. it hurts even more knowing I cant be with him.. without me realising hewoke up and the first hing he asked was"Are you okay?" e looked at me worried nd he wiped away my tears... I just realised I was crying and thats when i couldnt hold back and just hug him very tight and starts crying.. I could feel his hesitation but he still hug me back and calm me down.. I hide myself in the crook of his neck not wanting to see his face..

Yunho's pov:

I woke up.. and the first thing I see was Victoria crying.. I starts to get worried.."Are you okay?"She than hug me without me knowing.. I was quite shock.. I hesitate but I think is because of the incident yesterday.. She was just scared mybe.. So i hug her back thinking that she nneeds comfort..